Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (49036 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / When A Guy Leaves U For Richer Woman And A Woman With Documents / Why Nigerian Men Always Claim They Love You After Two Seconds Of Meeting You?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2014
lestat:

Your horrifying spelling skills immediately piqued my curiosity as to why you would bother to stress repeatedly how instead of a victim off being thrown out of the speeding vehicle of a relationship infact you are the one who does the tossing? I have to call bullshitt on that and i do infact say that i would stake my 2 Naira that you are a serial dumpee, defined thus, as a virile, fertile, low cost means of expunging semen from the gonads, you have been dumped no less than 20 times in the last 6 months my dear? grin grin grin
.ok u have bin noticed
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 18, 2014
And now back to the matter at hand, such statements are mostly made be young ladies who due to being repeatedly dumped, later develop a condition known as "slackyvaginis" aggregate under a body popularly known as feminism due to long term frustrations of being repeatedly dumped.

Hence the solution

We should develop a camp for feminists where they can concentrate, with nice trains aund showers- that's the German way of problem solving (PS; a cookie to the one who gets this grin)
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by holatin(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2014
dat statement comes when its a man that end the relationship, but what will a man say if its d other way round ?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.ok u have bin noticed

hahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahaha
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by malakh7: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
Not all women...........i can't imagin mahslf saying such words(i do d dumpingĀ“)+or its either i think we shld just go our separate way(ad das ntt dumping)

what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:
Because most times the guys lie to get into their pants they promise them the world and don't deliver but they take what is on offer until they are done. Guys get used as well.

And what's bad in selling a dream to someone who's a willing buyer, especially folks in deep sleep? grin

Tell chics to step their game and brains up.

And real nyggahs don't get used, only manginas with tampons and emotional problems get used. When you meet a chic, you should be able to see through her in no time, if you're observant. Chics give too many hints.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by MDelgado(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Honestly, before i started dating i used to hear a lot of all these sob stories from females. And then i wonder and ask 'why all these sob stories'? Is it that guys are this horrible? With time as i started dating and getting to know men, ive come to understand that a guy cannot use and dump you unless you allow him to. Its all about maintaining your standards as a lady and avoiding situations where you compromise your moral values to please a guy. guys will not force you to do what you dnt want to do. So really, all these sob stories of use and dump can be minimised if only ladies know what they want, try nnot to always use their emotions to make decisions, have standards and stick to it. Guys cannot be all that bad and horrible.

Please manage these 5 likes as token for your sensible contribution..
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by dBard: 7:01am On Nov 18, 2014
Sophyrocks:
Honestly, before i started dating i used to hear a lot of all these sob stories from females. And then i wonder and ask 'why all these sob stories'? Is it that guys are this horrible? With time as i started dating and getting to know men, ive come to understand that a guy cannot use and dump you unless you allow him to. Its all about maintaining your standards as a lady and avoiding situations where you compromise your moral values to please a guy. guys will not force you to do what you dnt want to do. So really, all these sob stories of use and dump can be minimised if only ladies know what they want, try nnot to always use their emotions to make decisions, have standards and stick to it. Guys cannot be all that bad and horrible.

Lovely..
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by malakh7: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2014
Toks2008:

You do the dumping.I PITY YOU.

You can never dump a man so wake up from your slumber. As long as he has tasted your goody bag you are the used and dumped one no matter how hot you may think you are.

I am not a sexist but the hard truth is that its a man's world.

cool cool
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by VirginBreaker(m): 7:02am On Nov 18, 2014
When you ask them how they lost their # Virginity, Next thing they will is it she was Ra.ped by a guy when she was 18 grin grin grin # Story 4 the gods.

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 7:03am On Nov 18, 2014
Toks2008:

You do the dumping.I PITY YOU.

You can never dump a man so wake up from your slumber. As long as he has tasted your goody bag you are the used and dumped one no matter how hot you may think you are.

I am not a sexist but the hard truth is that its a man's world.
.and u ll claim u er a student(graduate)d last time i checkd scientist concluded dat female enjoy sex more...........+you both ad d sex'she pound u pound'she suck u suck'so who is being use here?abeg getta life

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2014
NairaLand Theater of comedy
can't even imagine d way dem ladies are defending their Gender well thumbs up una try o
But guys dose it mean we are not to be trusted anymore
Everything a guy is doing today all started from a girl ooo dats just d truth n d fact
So girls don't blame us too much ooo
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 7:04am On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Abia! cheesy
.werrin happn......whr yaf u been?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2014
disloman:
Nairaland girls forming since 2005.Taaaaaaaaaaaa.
.ad d boys b claiming since 1414BC
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2014
malakh7:

what is this one saying
.most u quote me? cnt remember quoting u
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Truckpusher(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.werrin happn......whr yaf u been?
Been around.
You've not been checking up on me. tongue
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 7:10am On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Been around.
You've not been checking up on me. tongue
.heheheehehe u got me+pls vote for Tosyne2much
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by malakh7: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.most u quote me? cnt remember quoting u

at least this is a bit more comprehensible ....keep trying smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by godwinmoffat: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2014
andromida:
Because most times the guys lie to get into their pants they promise them the world and don't deliver but they take what is on offer until they are done. Guys get used as well.
it alwayz beta dat u knw wat u want....xo dat u wil nt b used wrongly...
nt all promise dat can b fulfill
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Truckpusher(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.heheheehehe u got me+pls vote for Tosyne2much
Are you just being nice to me because of the vote you're soliciting for? cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by lalasticlala(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2014
Emmalot121:
Lalasticlala, I first thought the question has no valid answer, until I remembered that a study done in America showed that women bond with men after having sex, but biology takes its toll on men, we start loosing our bonding, and search for another woman. True but not all cases. There are also women who's done abortion for men like that, you know it doesn't get out of heart easily. Men and women are not equal, though not in support of evolutionists, they claim men and women might have evolved differently, that means they must have seen a lot of parallel differences, differences feminists (those who matter) haven't seen. smiley

U made some good points
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2014
malakh7:

at least this is a bit more comprehensible ....keep trying smiley
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Toks2008(m): 7:16am On Nov 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
.and u ll claim u er a student(graduate)d last time i checkd scientist concluded dat female enjoy sex more...........+you both ad d sex'she pound u pound'she suck u suck'so who is being use here?abeg getta life

Let me give you an honest advice here. It is very slutty for a lady to say she dumps men and no responsible man will come for you if you continue to hold on to this mindset.

My 50cents for you.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Are you just being nice to me because of the vote you're soliciting for? cheesy
.haba..... We haff not quarrel b4 na....y ll u say such?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by dopedealer(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2014
The one wey dey vex me pass... even gurl wey you just manage chop make he no be like waste go dey tell you say shebi you have gotten what you want!! that question makes me feel sad... like foreal ? so you mean i have no other punanies or is your puna going to make me rich .. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by radiant3(f): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2014
Because their expectation(marriage)has been cut off...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Godmother(f): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2014
@ Toks2008
@ 19naia
@Sophyrocks

In my opinion, you guys gave the best replies. You mapped out what a relationship should be.

- Have standards and then enjoy each day of the relationship. If it doesn't work, take it as one of those things and move on cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by born2boink(m): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Girls are the most selfish human being on planet. They always want to be right, eat their cake and have it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by alaura: 7:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Guys also say they were used and dumped,esp if he has spent his savings on a girl. And on ur question on why girls feel they've been used, its becos they feel they have given their all to a guy wen they have sex wit him,and esp if they thot u were going marry them. And its mostly d ones that really love d guy that feel used and dumped, cos if a girl does not love a guy, she would not feel it if they go their separate ways.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by FLAWLES(f): 7:20am On Nov 18, 2014
Toks2008:

Let me give you an honest advice here. It is very slutty for a lady to say she dumps men and no responsible man will come for you if you continue to hold on to this mindset.

My 50cents for you.
.who ll come ll come.....ad who ll ntt ll ntt(mtswww)i de fined boyfriend abi suitor?
Re: Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? by Sanguine77(m): 7:22am On Nov 18, 2014
will1am:
It's annoying when some ladies use such words. undecided
A man looking to commit will want to see ample signs of honesty,integrity,trustworthiness,thrift, sensitivity,sexuality,physical fitness, wholesome values and NOT--sluttiness, and other character traits.
The sad truth is that the vast majority of Nigerian women are simply unworthy of commitment.They are washed up party girls, who spent their attractive years drinking and sleeping with every good looking douchebag that hit on her.When she realizes her looks are starting to fade,only then does she start looking for a sucker to rope into commitment.By then she is nearly worthless as a wife and mother.
If you ain't got good qualities,you should be expecting to get humped,pumped and dumped nearly every time...
NOTA BENE --I am not a sexist. undecided
Guy you said it all, kudos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / Should I Forgive Her?? / Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.