Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. (50122 Views)

Angry Woman Places ‘smelling Vagina’ Curse On Lady Who Slept With Her Husband / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Why Are Nigerian Men Generally So Damn Sexist?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Missy89(f): 12:08am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

When you're trying to have an opinion based on the life of a young black brother that was murdered in cold blood by a racist pig, you have to do so based on FACT - not idi.otic "experts" on TV giving hypothesis, and the Police Union, which is the Police gang. Check the autopsy report next time - and the fact that there was no gunpowder residue shows that he wasn't shot at close range. So, the argument about dragging the gun with the officer is out of the window. And the autopsy report submitted to the jury adds credence to that.

Lol, you can't shoot me, e-wife. I'll just end up body-slamming you on the bed - and let Django shoot some white matter into ya belly. grin tongue Still gatt love for you, but I just want you to be more balanced in ya outlook. Honestly, you know a lot - but it's just too linear. I want a more versatile Missy89, with a broader scope.

Regardless, I still gatt love for you. tongue

Quick questions.

Was the Police Autopsy debunked by the independent autopsy? NO!

What should logical analyst do? you compare notes from both reports. The police autopsy supported the officer's story of an altercation and the independent autopsy supported the murder theory. You can't pick and choose because you want to bring up racial argument and talk about the one that buttresses your point.
The expert my be idiotic but if he is arguing based on logic, you clearly have no point than to attack him (just like u usually do)

Young black kid (or is it brother now), blah blah blah is irrelevant here.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Missy89(f): 12:10am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:
Missy89

How many white guys have you dated? grin

One. His name was Darren Willson and he lives in Missouri cool
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2014
Missy89:

Quick questions.

Was the Police Autopsy debunked by the independent autopsy? NO!

What should logical analyst do? you compare notes from both reports. The police autopsy supported the officer's story of an altercation and the independent autopsy supported the murder theory. You can't pick and choose because you want to bring up racial argument and talk about the one that buttresses your point.
The expert my be idiotic but if he is arguing based on logic, you clearly have no point than to attack him (just like u usually do)

Young black kid (or is it brother now), blah blah blah is irrelevant here.

Actually, the police autopsy was debunked by the independent autopsy cos the independent autopsy saw no gunpowder residue. And the autopsy report submitted to the jury was the independent one.

Also, what do you expect the police to do to one of their own? Disown him? - can you see your logic now and why I think you dwell in propaganda? It's like saying the military shouldn't support one of their own, in "friendly fire" situation, or torture/abuse - hysterical.

This isn't about race, it's about a teenager killed by the police. Heck, a lot of those protesting are white folks. And nah, hypothesis is inconsequential in a case like this one - you have to deal with FACTS. Hence the autopsy report.

Well, he's a black kid, and as a black youth, I understand. I've been a victim of police brutality and DWB loads of time, and I know what it's like. If he had been shot dead for attacking a police officer, or carrying a firearm, then I wouldn't even have bothered to follow the story.

Anyway, why do you like white guys and white people so much that you always support them at the expense of ya own people, and you dwell in Eurocentricism?

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Actually, the police autopsy was debunked by the independent autopsy cos the independent autopsy saw no gunpowder residue. And the autopsy report submitted to the jury was the independent one.

Also, what do you expect the police to do to one of their own? Disown him? - can you see your logic now and why I think you dwell in propaganda? It's like saying the military shouldn't support one of their own, in "friendly fire" situation, or torture/abuse - hysterical.

This isn't about race, it's about a teenager killed by the police. Heck, a lot of those protesting are white folks. And nah, hypothesis is inconsequential in a case like this one - you have to deal with FACTS. Hence the autopsy report.

Well, he's a black kid, and as a black youth, I understand. I've been a victim of police brutality and DWB loads of time, and I know what it's like. If he had been shot dead for attacking a police officer, or carrying a firearm, then I wouldn't even have bothered to follow the story.

Anyway, why do you like white guys and white people so much that you always support them at the expense of ya own people, and you dwell in Eurocentricism?

That is not factual.The jury will have to use an independent report of course. You cant use the report of the defendant to indict that doesn't mean they do not know what is in there .it wasn't just part of the exhibit i would assume but it sure would affect the decision making process because the jury do not have to decide based on evidence alone but on what they know, heard and what was logged.

Are you sure your experience (probably made up to give you legitimacy) is not clouding your judgement?

Now this is why i did not want to talk about it. Can you provide one SINGLE shred of evidence to support your statement that i like white people more than other races? or is this another character assassination that i am now accustomed to every time we talk about issues?

You said it wasn't about race but you were quick to call me a sell out in your last paragraph so yes you are making it about race.

I am not Eurocentric .

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 28, 2014
missyAL:

That is not factual.The jury will have to use an independent report of course. You cant use the report of the defendant to indict that doesn't mean they do not know what is in there .it wasn't just part of the exhibit i would assume but it sure would affect the decision making process because the jury do not have to decide based on evidence alone but decide on what they know, heard and what was logged.

Are you sure your experience (probably made up to give you legitimacy) is not clouding your judgement?

Now this is why i did not want to talk about it. Can you provide one SINGLE shred of evidence to support your statement that i like white people? or is this another character assassination that i am now accustomed to every time we talk about issues?

You said it wasn't about race but you were quick to call me a sell out in your last paragraph so yes you are making it about race.

But which of the two autopsy reports do you think is more factual - the one by the police gang in a case about their own, or the independent one? I want you to use your logic here, and your answer would be the premise to judge if you're objective or not.

My experience isn't clouding my judgement, police brutality is just a ritual every black male in the West must go through from time to time. It's part of our reality - a norm.

You know I'm very observant - and from our convos I can tell. That's something you can't deny. I'm ya conscience Missy, and I know you have dated white guys. I've been around the block like a hood moped, and I can decipher folks easily. That's a gift the maker blessed me with. tongue

Nah, that wasn't even in context of this topic. It's about ya mentality and how you dwell in Eurocentricism in almost every subject matter. It's not good. Try to create a balance for ya reality. And the reason why the black race is messed up is cos we've too many people trying to be what they're not.

P.s: not trying to character assassinate you, most naija chics have almost the mentality as you and it's nothing to be ashamed of. I just want you to change a bit, cos I admire the fact that you know a lot (though linear lol).

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

But which of the two autopsy reports do you think is more factual - the one by the police gang in a case about their own, or the independent one? I want you to use your logic here, and your answer would be the premise to judge if you're objective or not.

My experience isn't clouding my judgement, police brutality is just a ritual every black male in the West must go through from time to time. It's part of our reality - a norm.

You know I'm very observant - and from our convos I can tell. That's something you can deny. I'm ya conscience Missy, and I know you have dated white guys. I've been around the block like a hood moped, and I can decipher folks easily. That's a gift the maker blessed me with. tongue

Nah, that wasn't even in context of this topic. It's about ya mentality and how you dwell in Eurocentricism in almost every subject matter. It's not good. Try to create a balance for ya reality. And the reason why the black race is messed up is cos we've too many people trying to be what they're not.

I'm looking at some fresh Jordan 6, I'll pick up online once the black friday shiit kicks off. grin tongue

There are truths in both reports in my opinion but of course there is a good point that the police would try to make their report match the narrative of their officer but that's not the point. The police autopsy might be convenient but it has hard to throw away all together. The fact that there was a close range shot is all they needed to justify murder as the independent report has shown.

Now, Brown himself is not some black college kid studying particle physics or something. he was a low level street kid. Things like this alone usually dilute the argument and draw people attention away from the murder and makes the neutrals believes the officer's side of the story even if it is untrue.

Like i said earlier, Black leaders need to get off the street and start fixing their neighborhood with better schools and other social programs that will help them battle the important things like poverty and illiteracy. that is the only way to be free (in a large extent) from this kind of situations because it gives them better representation legally.

People wont take the protest seriously because most of them see the victim as another thug that is now off the street. And no one is buying the argument of the innocent black kid murdered in cold blood for these reasons. And all they are can are bunch of savages looting innocent businesses. (hence the Pants up, dont loot memes).

I am not Eurocentric by the way and this has nothing to do with dating anyone of any color. and I am not most Naija chicks!

PanAfricanism failed a long time ago.

Got some good deals on Amazon Already!

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 28, 2014
missyAL:

There are truths in both reports in my opinion but of course there is a good point that the police would try to make their report match the narrative of their officer but that's not the point. The police autopsy might be convenient but it has hard to throw away all together. The fact that there was a close range shot is all they needed to justify murder as the independent report has shown.

Now, Brown himself is not some black college kid studying particle physics or something. he was a low level street kid. Things like this alone usually dilute the argument and draw people attention away from the murder and makes the neutrals believes the officer's side of the story even if it is untrue.

Like i said earlier, Black leaders need to get off the street and start fixing their neighborhood with better schools and other social programs that will help them battle the important things like poverty and illiteracy. that is the only way to be free (in a large extent) from this kind of situations because it gives them better representation legally.

People wont take the protest seriously because most of them see the victim as another thug that is now off the street. And no one is buying the argument of the innocent black kid murdered in cold blood for these reasons. And all they are can are bunch of savages looting innocent businesses. (hence the Pants up, dont loot memes).

I am not Eurocentric by the way and this has nothing to do with dating anyone of any color. and I am not most Naija chicks!

PanAfricanism failed a long time ago.

Got some good deals on Amazon Already!

Now you are being condescending about how you are describing the dead boy, due to being an inner city kid, and a victim of circumstance - based on the racist "thug" term like most white people do. Rather than the case itself - yet you claim to be objective smh.

Being from the inner isn't a choice, folks are born into it, and they have a right like everyone else. Anyway, I think I need to stop now cos what you just posted got under my skin, and you might piss me off if I were to continue.

No, I'm not into Pan Africanism. I'm just a conscious black guy - black consciousness as defined by Steven Bantu Biko - using black brains and black experience to solve black problem.

I just got a nice deal on Jordan 6 infrared lol. Now, my Jordan collection is super crazy lol.

1 Like

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Now you are being condescending about how you are describing the dead boy, due to being an inner city kid, and a victim of circumstance - based on the racist "thug" term like most white people do. Rather than the case itself - yet you claim to be objective smh.

Being from the inner isn't a choice, folks are born into it, and they have a right like everyone else. Anyway, I think I need to stop now cos what you just posted got under my skin, and you might piss me off if I were to continue.

No, I'm not into Pan Africanism. I'm just a conscious black guy - black consciousness as defined by Steven Bantu Biko - using black brains and black experience to solve black problem.

I just got a nice deal on Jordan 6 infrared lol. Now, my Jordan collection is super crazy lol.

Good Lord!

I was describing how people are seeing it. That wasn't my opinion. This is the fact,

I never said people that lives in the inner city do not matter. My point is things like this tend to happen there a lot and the fact that it happened in that location made the police version more believable to the neutrals because of the stereotype. I never said that was my believe. That is why i said the black leaders should do more or it will continue.

Do not be blinded by your black consciousnesses and deal with the issue from a neutral stand point.

Whats with guys and Jordan?

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 1:48am On Nov 28, 2014
missyAL:

Good Lord!

I was describing how people are seeing it. That wasn't my opinion. This is the fact,

I never said people that lives in the inner city do not matter. My point is things like this tend to happen there a lot and the fact that it happened in that location made the police version more believable to the neutrals because of the stereotype. I never said that was my believe. That is why i said the black leaders should do more or it will continue.

Do not be blinded by your black consciousnesses and deal with the issue from a neutral stand point.

Whats with guys and Jordan?

Lmao at the bold. Logic is foreign to you and you have got ya head in ya ar.se. Who are these neutrals, KKK members, no?

So, you would believe the report of someone accused of a crime, before an independent report, no? I'm done with you, you're stuck in ya own whitewashed world, and even with FACTS smacking you in the face, it's always the same tripe with you.

So, independent autopsy report isn't neutral? All the eye witnesses reports submitted to the jury aren't neutral? But to you, the police report is the neutral report - hysterical. When is ya next date with another white guy? grin

Yes, Jordans are nice, and comfy. Got a big collection. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao at the bold. Logic is foreign to you and you have got ya head in ya ar.se. Who are these neutrals, KKK members, no?

So, you would believe the report of someone accused of a crime, before an independent report, no? I'm done with you, you're stuck in ya own whitewashed world, and even with FACTS smacking you in the face, it's always the same tripe with you.

So, independent autopsy report isn't neutral? All the eye witnesses reports submitted to the jury aren't neutral? But to you, the police report is the neutral report - hysterical. When is ya next date with another white guy? grin

Yes, Jordans are nice, and comfy. Got a big collection. tongue

I think you are doing this on purpose. trying to change what i am saying. or cant comprehend what i said. Yes i meant people like KKK etc.

I have said many times and i will keep saying. When i talked about neutrals i was referring to public opinion (the racist and people that are getting their information from the press) which does not matter when it come to the decision making on the case.

I already said many times and i am tired of saying it already that the report proved he was murdered! Do i have to keep repeating myself before it sinks in? Denying there was NO altercation with the police which lead to the murder which was conveniently left out by bandwagon is what i said i had a problem with.

It is always like talking to a wall.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 28, 2014
Can the mo.ron liking shymexx post come out of the dark and tell me what i said wrong? or is it you shymexx? grin

One of your tricks? always trying to derail the argument and put one or two illogical points together and assassinate your character.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:19am On Nov 28, 2014
missyAL:

I think you are doing this on purpose. trying to change what i am saying. or cant comprehend what i said. Yes i meant people like KKK etc.

I have said many times and i will keep saying. When i talked about neutrals i was referring to public opinion (the racist and people that are getting their information from the press) which does not matter when it come to the decision making on the case.

I already said many times and i am tired of saying it already that the report proved he was murdered! Do i have to keep repeating myself before it sinks in? Denying there was NO altercation with the police which lead to the murder which is conveniently left out by bandwagon is what i said i had a problem with.

It is always like talking to a wall.

Lol, oh, you accepted he was murdered - yet you were parroting police report, "expert" hypothesis, and pseudo-neutrals based on "public opinion" (the same racist, prejudice, and dumb public), no? Why can't you just stick with the independent autopsy report, and all the documents submitted to the jury, in which I posted?

You're just confused, and you sided with the killer pig, but don't want to admit it. hence your reason for jumping from one side to the another. grin

But the independent autopsy report said there was no struggle, and no gunpowder residue. So, if you believe he was murdered, then that should be where you should be arguing from. However, the fact that you keep spouting tosh about the police report, that lied about the kid trying to grab the gun from the officer, shows you don't believe he was murdered. According to the police report - it was lawful killing. If you don't understand that, then you should now. It's a crime to drag firearm with a police officer.

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 28, 2014
missyAL:
Can the mo.ron liking shymexx post come out of the dark and tell me what i said wrong? or is it you shymexx? grin

One of your tricks? always trying to derail the argument and put one or two illogical points together and assassinate your character.

Lol, why would I "like" my own comment? grin

I have never given half a fvck about likes on this forum. I don't even check that shiit.

You were the one jumping from pillar to post, with illogical nonsense. You should have shut ya gob, after I posted the documents submitted to the jury. But cos you've been whitewashed, you wanted to argue for the massa. grin

Still gatt love for you though. tongue grin

Off to watch the first half of the Seahawks and 49ers game before I hit the sheets. Busy day at work in the morning. grin Send me a video of you twerking in ya airforce uniform. tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:34am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, oh, you accepted he was murdered - yet you were parroting police report, "expert" hypothesis, and pseudo-neutrals based on "public opinion" (the same racist, prejudice, and dumb public), no? Why can't you just stick with the independent autopsy report, and all the documents submitted to the jury, in which I posted?

You're just confused, and you sided with the killer pig, but don't want to admit it. hence your reason for jumping from one side to the another. grin

But the independent autopsy report said there was no struggle, and no gunpowder residue. So, if you believe he was murder, then that should be where you should be arguing from. However, the fact that you keep spouting tosh about the police report, that lied about the kid trying to grab the gun from the officer, shows you don't believe he was murdered. According to the police report - it was lawful killing. If you don't understand that, then you should now. It's a crime to drag firearm with a police officer.

If the Independent autopsy that you keep citing as Ironclad evidence of Murder (which i am not disagreeing with ) is conclusive proof of what happened. why was the officer not indicted?.

Give me an straight answer and not some conspiracy theory then i would know that you still have your head on your shoulders!

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:42am On Nov 28, 2014
missyAL:

If the Independent autopsy that you keep citing as Ironclad evidence of Murder (which i am not disagreeing with ) is conclusive proof of what happened. why was the officer not indicted?.

Give me an straight answer and not some conspiracy theory then i would know that you still have your head on your shoulders!

What verdict did you expect a jury of 9 whites and 3 blacks give, where they are required to vote based on majority, on a racial case?

Anyway, the jury chose not to indict the pig, based on the pig's testimony lol. What type of jury is that?

I shall leave you with ya conscience since you're black as well. The "negro wake up call" is always out there waiting for every black person. Bill Cosby just got his. grin

I'm out! grin

Blow me a kiss before you go, I'll check later in the day! tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, why would I "like" my own comment? grin

I have never given half a fvck about likes on this forum. I don't even check that shiit.

You were the one jumping from pillar to post, with illogical nonsense. You should have shut ya gob, after I posted the documents submitted to the jury. But cos you've been whitewashed, you wanted to argue for the massa. grin

Still gatt love for you though. tongue grin

Off to watch the first half of the Seahawks and 49ers game before I hit the sheets. Busy day at work in the morning. grin Send me a video of you twerking in ya airforce uniform. tongue

Show me just one statement i deviated from. just one!

my position:

1. There was an altercation
2. The kid was Murdered
3. Black leaders are hijacking the protest. They need to do more to support their community
4. The officer is Guilty
5. The altercation gave the police probable cause
6. All evidence MUST be analyzed regardless
7. The Officer's story was consistent with the autopsy (i said it might be convenient)
8. The location and Browns family life is shaping public Opinion
9. The Jury either ruled by looking at all the evidence or the witnesses were not coherent (it was documented that some of the lied) so this throws your independent Ironclad autopsy argument out the window into dustbin
10. I did not want to debate this because having a second opinion is what no black person would tolerate

Your Position

1. The racist pig killed a brother

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

What verdict did you expect a jury of 9 whites and 3 blacks give, where they are required to vote based on majority, on a racial case?

Anyway, the jury chose not to indict the pig, based on the pig's testimony lol. What type of jury is that?

I shall leave you with ya conscience since you're black as well. The "negro wake up call" is always out there waiting for every black person. Bill Cosby just got his. grin

I'm out! grin

Blow me a kiss before you go, I'll check later in the day! tongue

I knew it. Very predictable answer. kiss
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 28, 2014
missyAL:

Show me just one statement i deviated from. just one!

my position:

1. There was an altercation
2. The kid was Murdered

3. Black leaders are hijacking the protest. They need to do more to support their community
4. The officer is Guilty
5. The altercation gave the police probable cause
6. All evidence MUST be analyzed regardless
7. The Officer's story was consistent with the autopsy (i said it might be convenient)
8. The location and Browns family life is shaping public Opinion
9. The Jury either ruled by looking at all the evidence or the witnesses were not coherent (it was documented that some of the lied)
10. I did not want to debate this because having a second opinion is what no black person would tolerate

Your Position

1. The racist pig killed a brother

Nah, I posted facts: independent autopsy report and all the documents submitted to the jury.

Can you see your point 1 and 2 have no correlation whatsoever? Are you too thick-headed to even notice that? If there was an altercation, then it isn't MURDER - cos it's against the law to drag firearm with a law enforcement officer. So, it would be lawful killing. How can you say there was an altercation with one mouth, and claim murder with another? Can't you see you're contradicting yourself?

Just say you think it was lawful killing, and stop jumping from pillar to post, like a confused soul. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 2:56am On Nov 28, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, I posted facts: independent autopsy report and all the documents submitted to the jury.

Can you see your point 1 and 2 have no correlation whatsoever? Are you too thick-headed to even notice that? If there was an altercation, then it isn't MURDER - cos it's against the law to drag firearm with a law enforcement officer. So, it would be lawful killing. How can you say there was an altercation with one mouth, and claim murder with another? Can't you see you're contradicting yourself?

Just say you think it was lawful killing, and stop jumping from pillar to post, like a confused soul. grin

I never said i didn't want the officer to be indicted. You know i have said this many times.

Are you saying there was no altercation? the "pig" just pulled his gun and shoot?

No that's not true. Yes it is unlawful to drag the gun with an officer but that doesn't give him to shoot him from 40 feets away if he is not in immediate danger. Many altercation leads to arrests not gun shoots. I have made this point many times. Depends on how u define it legally.

If you think you have the facts, why was there no indictment then?

The murder word is generic. i am not using it from a legal point of view but all the same i meant he shoot him with an intent to kill (now legally that could be manslaughter because the law will have to determine the degree of culpability. now this would be determined by ALL the evidence) so saying it is lawful murder doesn't fly because i wasn't saying he should ultimately be charged with murder. i expected an indictment however at the jury's discretion

maybe i should have used to the word "KILL" i didn't know i still have to explain that to you

2 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Mutaino7(m): 10:26am On Nov 28, 2014
Mr shy wit diz kind of reply u gats to fear 4 d black race.. Even black dhey prosecute blacks in order to feel among.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2014
missyAL:

I never said i didn't want the officer to be indicted. You know i have said this many times.

Are you saying there was no altercation? the "pig" just pulled his gun and shoot?

No that's not true. Yes it is unlawful to drag the gun with an officer but that doesn't give him to shoot him from 40 feets away if he is not in immediate danger. Many altercation leads to arrests not gun shoots. I have made this point many times. Depends on how u define it legally.

If you think you have the facts, why was there no indictment then?

The murder word is generic. i am not using it from a legal point of view but all the same i meant he shoot him with an intent to kill (now legally that could be manslaughter because the law will have to determine the degree of culpability. now this would be determined by ALL the evidence) so saying it is lawful murder doesn't fly because i wasn't saying he should ultimately be charged with murder. i expected an indictment however at the jury's discretion

maybe i should have used to the word "KILL" i didn't know i still have to explain that to you

So, dragging a firearm from a law enforcement officer, like the officer and police report claimed (which is a crime and self-defense is applicable by the officer, a claim you supported) is manslaughter, no? Do you even know what manslaughter is? The more you post, the more confused you sound.

Well, if you drag a firearm with a police officer, he has a right to blow ya brains out, in self-defense and that is lawful killing with no charge lol.

Just say you support what the officer did, and stop acting confused lol.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 28, 2014
Mutaino7:
Mr shy wit diz kind of reply u gats to fear 4 d black race.. Even black dhey prosecute blacks in order to feel among.

That is black people for you and why we are the most fvcked up race lol. Always begging for acceptance everywhere even when you throw facts at them. Oh, public opinion by racists becomes "neutral" to them and they always jump on the bandwagon of the majority, who are mostly folks of other races lol.

Kill a white kid like that and they will slam every law in the book on ya head lol. For example: ISIS and other terrorists have been beheading folks for eons but the day they beheaded a white person, the media and whole white race went nuts lol.
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2014
Dem no invite me for the 'WALAKOLOMBO' NL marriage coming up? wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nyucC9jk0w&list=RDLrTNZlaVOGc&index=27
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:15pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
[size=20pt]https://www.nairaland.com/2019503/seun-ishilove-dating#28420122[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR02MEBTCB8

[size=20pt]ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHO LOVE!!!! wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink[/size]

[size=20pt]HOI HOI HOI HOI KWA NU!!!!! BABY BABY ASSSSSSHAWO FAYA DEY GO!!!! cool ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!!!!

ashawo awusha. . .awusha ashawo! wink
[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMSTYtMSbL0
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSik5XMwnbk

GENERATIONAL BASTARDS AKA POLYGAMY IN VOGUE! grin

[size=20pt]LWKMD!!!!![/size]

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 6:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Missmossy(f): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Lot of mad peeps here grin very few are roaming the streets undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2014
HAPPY BABY DADDIES MAKE HAPPY BLACK FEMALES! kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/2019249/julius-aghahowas-13-year-old
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Kanwulia,

You done lost it! grin

Don't end up mowing ya orchard by mistake, cos ya madness eccentricity is about to hit stage 5. grin
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 11:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Re: The Angry Black Woman: Racist, Sexist Or Truth. by KanwuliaJara: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

How Do Average Nigerian Couples Have More Than 2 Children? / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Have You Ever Regretted Being Married To Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.