Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. (31544 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by jaksmillioniar: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
cococandy:
A girlfriend that you've not married you're feeling funky for,if she was your wife what would you do? Kill her?
I'm surprised you feel she owes you her body
Ediot with entitlement mentality.

Op keep this thread for reference purposes in case he goes ahead to do what he threatens to do,then you have this as proof that he's the one who leaked the info. He will get his assss whooped so bad he will never go near a camera in his life again.
sometimes I dont undastand u
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by jaksmillioniar: 1:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
ifyalways:
Rubbish.

Dude should thank his stars he is dealing with a naïve girl. Beg him exactly for what? Are they married?

Girl go legal on his poooor, pathetic asss. Rubbish.
u beta shot up u tink gragra is de solution u alwyz get me mad. tink before u post cos if dat naked pix come out is d girl dat will face pains not u

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by fanedrive(m): 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
OohMpa:
How does we belief without ploof? angry

Pinksures of ex and the other boy or adonbilivit
Pinksures of the conversing with the other boy or adonbilivit
Pinksures of him on knees begged for sex or adonbilivit
Pinksures of him shows you the video or awilneverbilivit
Pinksures of you in bed tlying to sreep and no come or adonbilivit
Pinksures of the Pinksures and videos of video of the kpansh or adonbilivit
and finally.....
Pinksures of you typing this by 11:25pm or we won't bilivit.

Reply ASAP angry
bad guy grin
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by torqque7(m): 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
taryour:

Has much I did like to agree with you but on a second thought, begging will make this guy feel like a god. If he agrees now and let go what happens in the nearest future if another lady huts him and has no one to plead on a her behalf.

Please let's be very realistic.what the guy did is devilish,put the op in your sister or your female relative shoes!!! Will you as an elder brother keep begging him For how long

Will he be the first guy to be cheated on?? Hell no. Will he be the last guy to be cheated on?? NO

For heaven sake this guy needs to be taught a lesson. The stup1d guy will sure go haywire if same was done to his sister.

This is so annoying. This guy needs to have an idea of how a prison looks. Very very wicked soul.

Receive sense IJN..Its so easy for you to sit and type all this b.s cos it's not happening to you..so she should bare Shane and tell her parents abi?and use soldiers to slap the boy?smh..you obviously have never encountered trouble before,if you know the chain reaction this will cause you won't be saying this,first of all soldiers shouldn't be involved in a civilian matter,if he knows his rights they will all be in trouble,especially if he also knows a big military man.

Secondly I hope and pray that a relationship you put your whole heart and energy into turns out like this and he cheats serially on you,then you will know just how painful it is..The bit*h deserves everybit of what she gets.

As for the hoelosho O.p, it's girls like you that make it difficult to love women and stay faithful to them,just imagine,you did it before and he forgave you only to repeat again?you and your type are responsible when a fvck boy is created from a gentleman..if you are wise you will keep trying to get him to forgive you and pray he does.

Women have turned relationship and romance into a battle now,survival of the fittest,it's now a game rather than love and I can assure you two can play at that game grin,the young man is not God so if you are looking for forgiveness then find religion or God,you made your bed,now you must lay in it.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by crismark(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
All i av 2 say izz dat u re wicked.... Very wicked!!! U deserve everything he ll do to u. Y did u cheat sef?? U wanted to taste anoda dick, or he doesnt satisfy u
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
crismark:
All i av 2 say izz dat u re wicked.... Very wicked!!! U deserve everything he ll do to u. Y did u cheat sef?? U wanted to taste anoda dick, or he doesnt satisfy u
[url][/Hahahahah, u wan kill am? Abeg mercy for her she don already dey plead. Lol
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by rockyh(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Peaceemerald:

I dated my ex for about 2 years, somewhere along the line i started cheating on him. It's not like i didn't love him then, i just don't know what came over me. Somehow he found out when he saw a conversation between me and the guy i was cheating with. I begged him, he forgave me. It kinda happened again, and the guilt was too much to bear, so i broke up with him despite his pleas cos i felt he deserved better. He invited me over, and begged me to have sex with him one last time,. I didn't know he recorded the whole thing. He later showed me the video, and some nude pictures of me on his bed. He didn't say why he did it, or what he was going to do with the pictures and videos. But I'm terrified, i can't sleep at night knowing that a guy that now hates me that much has my nude pictures and a sex video. Please i need help, what do i do? What if he starts to blackmail me? I have begged and begged, he refused to delete them. i know i am a bad person, and i regret everything i did please forgive me, i know you are on nairaland plssss
dont bother begging him just have an evidence of him claiming to have ur nude without ur consent n report him to the police if nothing is done get a good lawyer and sue him for deformation of character and illegal access to private pictures
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by crismark(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by crismark(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
[url][/Hahahahah, u wan kill am? Abeg mercy for her she don already dey plead. Lol
I hate gals dat cheats nd claim its a mistake...so na mistake d guy take push u enta him house, pull off all her cloths, put dick inside her pussy etc for 2 consecutive times...smh make she pray she no meet man like weh sabi photoshop, i for screenshot d sex scene, edit nd my remove mysef inside den post am to all her family members..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by LorenzoWisdom(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
okokobioko
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by taryour(f): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
torqque7:

Receive sense IJN..Its so easy for you to sit and type all this b.s cos it's not happening to you..so she should bare Shane and tell her parents abi?and use soldiers to slap the boy?smh..you obviously have never encountered trouble before,if you know the chain reaction this will cause you won't be saying this,first of all soldiers shouldn't be involved in a civilian matter,if he knows his rights they will all be in trouble,especially if he also knows a big military man.

Secondly I hope and pray that a relationship you put your whole heart and energy into turns out like this and he cheats serially on you,then you will know just how painful it is..The bit*h deserves everybit of what she gets.

As for the hoelosho O.p, it's girls like you that make it difficult to love women and stay faithful to them,just imagine,you did it before and he forgave you only to repeat again?you and your type are responsible when a fvck boy is created from a gentleman..if you are wise you will keep trying to get him to forgive you and pray he does.

Women have turned relationship and romance into a battle now,survival of the fittest,it's now a game rather than love and I can assure you two can play at that game grin,the young man is not God so if you are looking for forgiveness then find religion or God,you made your bed,now you must lay in it.

wow, now clap for yourself. you finally woke up from your 3 years of deep sleep. i don't Even know who sleeps longer between you and a SNAIL, you must Sure be d highest specie of the snail kingdom. welcome back from your deep slumber boy. while your mates moved forward In progress over 3 years ago, you are here crawling and just waking up on a thread of 3 years.

This long holiday will soon be over anyways and you will be back In class, meanwhile enjoy your Holliday's while it lasts. lets i forget, my sons are willing to share their summer coaching notes with you for your revision, i see you were Not enrolled for one. cheers.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Peaceemerald:

I dated my ex for about 2 years, somewhere along the line i started cheating on him. It's not like i didn't love him then, i just don't know what came over me. Somehow he found out when he saw a conversation between me and the guy i was cheating with. I begged him, he forgave me. It kinda happened again, and the guilt was too much to bear, so i broke up with him despite his pleas cos i felt he deserved better. He invited me over, and begged me to have sex with him one last time,. I didn't know he recorded the whole thing. He later showed me the video, and some nude pictures of me on his bed. He didn't say why he did it, or what he was going to do with the pictures and videos. But I'm terrified, i can't sleep at night knowing that a guy that now hates me that much has my nude pictures and a sex video. Please i need help, what do i do? What if he starts to blackmail me? I have begged and begged, he refused to delete them. i know i am a bad person, and i regret everything i did please forgive me, i know you are on nairaland plssss

Say no to pre-marital sex. No to pre-marital sex!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by samzyini(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2020
when you know you don't what it result this way but why do you participate in pre marital sex.
since it has happen,you must involve a security personnel and make sure you meet an elderly person in their person in his family and tell his friends.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.