Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. (31545 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / Abuja Man Leaks Nudes Of Student Runz Girl Who Tried To Dupe Him [see Photos / Nigerian Guy Threatens To Release Ex-gf's Nudes On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by peeparty(m): 12:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Dnt worry nothing d happen I just wan tk am rem u
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by theplanmaker: 12:09am On Nov 28, 2014
modelmike7:
........ You are right bro, in this case, the Police iS your BEST friend, especially the male ones, they will put or their training in police college to practise to make sure he surrenders the video, albeit, even for their lustful desires!...... So girl, police is one of the solution, but there are still some other options!

Lol u tink its everyone d police can just arrest and toture? Wat if dey find nothing on him? Or u tink he is so dumb? Judt let naughty lady pay 4 her sins jhor

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 28, 2014
first of all the topic is a big lie.

Secondly, don't mind the mumus telling u to file a report, what proof do u have?

Thirdly, you deserve it, it's simply the law of karma.

You hurt someone by cheating, he'll hurt you in 7 folds by showing ur father ur newd* and sex video.

Lastly, the ones saying he'll be exposing himself, the nigga can censor his face. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

Lol u tink its everyone d police can just arrest and toture? Wat if dey find nothing on him? Or u tink he is so dumb? Judt let naughty lady pay 4 her sins jhor

Im not going to d police please, I'm begging

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

......... hmmmm, tho I dnt knw her or tryin to ever know her, I just feel so sorry for her future in this technology age, before you know the vid and pix might just start trending all over the country, albeit, the world! Just sorry for he future family, that's my only concern here!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by theplanmaker: 12:17am On Nov 28, 2014
modelmike7:
......... hmmmm, tho I dnt knw her or tryin to ever know her, I just feel so sorry for her future in this technology age, before you know the vid and pix might just start trending all over the country, albeit, the world! Just sorry for he future family, that's my only concern here!

It's her fault, she was a serial cheat, took d guy 4 granted cos she tot he was a fool. I gues d guy is in control nw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Guruenny(m): 12:17am On Nov 28, 2014
D guy is doin dis on purpose ask him exactly wat he wnt nd u negotiate wt him.u xure knw u deserve wat he did bt I wunt judge u wt dat police or wateva wunt solve it u need to talk to him nd knw wat he is purposely doing it for if he is d forgvn type m xure he wud consider bt if a gal try wat u did wt me I wud forgve her bt it is after av satisfied my sef

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

The same state, less than an hour away
........... Still more like the same area then. Are you on good speaking terms with any of his close pal?
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

It's her fault, she was a serial cheat, took d guy 4 granted cos she tot he was a fool. I gues d guy is in control nw
........ Sure she is an annoying cheat, sure it is all her fault and she knowa all this, she is lookin for a solution now, which is more of a 50/50 thing, it is either she got the solution here or she carry her cross! Its a two way thing, I know she has learnt her lesson.... Op, are u still in sch or a grad? Cos if u r stl in sch, I knw u will still do dis over and over again?!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 12:22am On Nov 28, 2014
modelmike7:
........... Still more like the same area then. Are you on good speaking terms with any of his close pal?

Yes I'm close to his frnd, but dey knw i cheated on him.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Peaceemerald: 12:23am On Nov 28, 2014
modelmike7:
........ Sure she is an annoying cheat, sure it is all her fault and she knowa all this, she is lookin for a solution now, which is more of a 50/50 thing, it is either she got the solution here or she carry her cross! Its a two way thing, I know she has learnt her lesson.... Op, are u still in sch or a grad? Cos if u r stl in sch, I knw u will still do dis over and over again?!

I just graduated
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

I just graduated
...... Good, you aren't a baby any more then, u just av to keep begging and begging, and since his frineds knew you cheated on him then that is out of the solution for now then. He has an ace up his sleeves now, it ALL depends on his forgiving sides now, he dictates the call.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by j0rdannkyle: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2014
Rather than throwing insults at her which won't solve anything...... I think we should help her beg. As this can ruin her.

So mr, hopefully you're reading this(she says u're on NL), I kindly ask that you forgive her, we're all human beings. Imagine your self in her shoes now, its quite disturbing to think that one day you'll wake up and the whole nigeria is talking about you. Yeah, I know what she did was wrong, but it doesn't justify this, I'm not excusing her here but i'm asking that u see reason, revenge never solves anything, it only continues a cycle of hate... Be the bigger person, forgive and just let it g. I am sure you wouldn't want to be the cause of someone else's down fall. So again, and again I ask that you forgive, not cos she deserves it, but cos it's the right thing to do.

27 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by samtol4(m): 12:38am On Nov 28, 2014
theplanmaker:

she did bad but she can be pardon! She has suffered enough emotional trauma and internal pain . We sinned against God and he forgave us ! Talkless of mortar being ! This serves as lesson to many ladies that want to play games with the heart of men !OGA to err is human to forgive is divine

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by samtol4(m): 12:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Peaceemerald:

I dated my ex for about 2 years, somewhere along the line i started cheating on him. It's not like i didn't love him then, i just don't know what came over me. Somehow he found out when he saw a conversation between me and the guy i was cheating with. I begged him, he forgave me. It kinda happened again, and the guilt was too much to bear, so i broke up with him despite his pleas cos i felt he deserved better. He invited me over, and begged me to have sex with him one last time,. I didn't know he recorded the whole thing. He later showed me the video, and some nude pictures of me on his bed. He didn't say why he did it, or what he was going to do with the pictures and videos. But I'm terrified, i can't sleep at night knowing that a guy that now hates me that much has my nude pictures and a sex video. Please i need help, what do i do? What if he starts to blackmail me? I have begged and begged, he refused to delete them. i know i am a bad person, and i regret everything i did please forgive me, i know you are on nairaland plssss
consequence of premarital sex!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 28, 2014
j0rdannkyle:
Rather than throwing insults at her which won't solve anything...... I think we should help her beg. As this can ruin her.

So mr, hopefully you're reading this(she says u're on NL), I kindly ask that you forgive her, we're all human beings. Imagine your self in her shoes now, its quite disturbing to think that one day you'll wake up and the whole nigeria is talking about you. Yeah, I know what she did was wrong, but it doesn't justify this, am not excusing her here but am asking that u see reason, revenge never solves anything, just continues a cycle of hate... Be the bigger person, forgive and just let it go am sure you wouldn't wanna be the cause of someone else's down fall. So again, and again I ask that you forgive, not cos she deserves it, but cos its the right thing to do
........ Exactly my points, just so sorry for her future and family. FORGIVNESS is the key here. Kindly forgive and let go bro. As for taking her back , I won't advice that, cos if I am in your shoes bro, that is the end of the relationship, but pls, just delete the future damaging pix and vid and move on. Thanks in advance! My Cents!!
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 28, 2014
OohMpa:
How does we belief without ploof? angry

Pinksures of ex and the other boy or adonbilivit
Pinksures of the conversing with the other boy or adonbilivit
Pinksures of him on knees begged for sex or adonbilivit
Pinksures of him shows you the video or awilneverbilivit
Pinksures of you in bed tlying to sreep and no come or adonbilivit
Pinksures of the Pinksures and videos of video of the kpansh or adonbilivit
and finally.....
Pinksures of you typing this by 11:25pm or we won't bilivit.

Reply ASAP angry
LMFAOOOO, YOU ARE CRAZY!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by samtol4(m): 1:01am On Nov 28, 2014
MzNelly:

LMFAOOOO, YOU ARE CRAZY!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
hmm
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 1:03am On Nov 28, 2014
samtol4:
hmm
Hmmn ?
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Bendyke(m): 1:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Kip ur waist 1 place una no go gree.... Una d fyn hu go shine una congo... Dn reali wanna do d blame tin nw bt i tink dt gal deserves wat she is getting... Getting laid lyk she b dog on heat.... Anyway go fyn pesin wey go follow u beg dat guy cos dat guy wan punish u o !

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere shocked
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Nastydroid(m): 1:16am On Nov 28, 2014
hmmmn
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by immortalvoices(m): 1:32am On Nov 28, 2014
Firstly she has admitted and confess her guilt albeit wrong doing (remember no one is perfect)

Secondly reading from all previous comment I noticed the guy in question, has being commenting and replying on this thread and it gives her the chill (fear)

Thirdly majority of us who castigates her have done worse (remember time and chances happen to us all) let's help her by pleading on her behalf to the guy..., becos he has seen and even commented (my take)

And now...VERDICT
@OP I ain't perfect as am not in a position to judge u too, but coming online to make plea shud be the starting point of ur reformation, sincerity and a contrite heart,

I wud want u to use this unfortunate scenario to go into sober reflection and ask God sincerely for forgiveness. (He forgives all)

Avoid the police and plead with him only after u av honestly let go of ur cheating past hopefully with God intervention he will 4give u with proof/prove

To the GUY... (If u see this)
Do not act God please boss learn to 4give and 4get many of us has been hurt worse and we still 4give, remember no man is above mistake, hers is cheating but u neva knws what urs might be 2mao
Remember 4giveness of sin makes room for God's blessing and little revenge act do destroy the future I wud av tagged you here too cos I sensed your presence through your reply but I refrained because you are so angry with her..it show in your venomous comments pls 4give and be free by God..

Thanks in anticipation...

TO NAIRALAND GIRLS..
No one is too smart in a relationship let us be careful and love enough, that guy who u think is gentle and dull might be a tiger when he is hurt by you, hope you all will learn lesson from this thread, as nothing good comes out of cheating you either get destroyed spiritually or physically.. Time do tell eventually

REMEMBER " Having more than one boyfriend or girlfriend does not define smartness but connotes foolishness in due time"

Be warned..

I HEAR VOICES.......

.... 1:35am

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by chibwike(m): 2:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Op..go give your life to christ....you re a sinner.
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by agrovick(m): 3:35am On Nov 28, 2014
speechless
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by FLAWLES(f): 4:18am On Nov 28, 2014
Shoki ah

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by FLAWLES(f): 4:19am On Nov 28, 2014
Op.....abeg i nid 1picture for Evidence
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by tellwisdom: 4:23am On Nov 28, 2014
Ode undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by tellwisdom: 4:24am On Nov 28, 2014
FLAWLES:
Op.....abeg i nid 1picture for Evidence

You don't even have big yansh....why?? sad....But let me see
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by Equado(m): 4:30am On Nov 28, 2014
Nyce story dude
Re: Please Help Me, He Has My Nudes. by dayleke: 5:09am On Nov 28, 2014
@ Immortalvoices,
Your comment is DEEP o. Really really deep.
I really like your analysis.
BTW,I thought I was the only one who noticed that the supposed guy was reading and making comments
on here with his cronies.
Hey dude,yes you were hurt but it's not the end of the world na.
If you can do this to a girlfriend,what action(s) will you take if it is a fiancé or a wife?
Pls think twice o.

To the Lady involved.
If you are not ready for a serious relationship,then don't string a man along.
Reading thru your post,the man forgave you after the first time you cheated and you said in your own words
that "it kinda happened again" the second time.
You broke up with him cos the guilt was too much for you but he was even pleading with you not to leave him
despite your short coming but you did anyways and you woke the tiger in him.
Just continue to plead with him and pray that God touches his heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ugandan Lady Proposes To Her Older White Lover (Photos) / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / 13 Signs Your Friend Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.