Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? (4204 Views)

How Most Women Pick Their Men / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Hazardd(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2014
malaria:
someone is having a crush on someone

See your mouth de like say you eat rat meat. grin

Malaria,see wicked name
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by amunkita(m): 9:20am On Nov 29, 2014
malaria:
dis dude you are funny o! .

Dont worry, till i com block u 4 owerri wiv d funny Human hair i bought 4 u frm vietnam.
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Vesuvius(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2014
evegran:
Dunno about her!

But I always pick my calls, unless its someone I don't wanna talk to -then I usually either busy the call or let it ring (my ring tone is one of my fav songs) smiley.

It bothers me when folks make it a habit not to pick calls but at the same time-they probably need more mobile manners or they just don't wanna talk to ya.

Op you really didn't have to say "women" on this issue. You coulda simply said "folks or people".

You're obviously seeking drama!
Pls define drama for me. If you like call am concert na you sabi.
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Vesuvius(m): 9:26am On Nov 29, 2014
amunkita:
Seriously O.P.. U re very right..
Ysterday was on site wiv dis married dude @ agbara, when we decided to leave, d car had issues prompting us to leave around 6pm.
And this dude is goin to awoyaya, cous of d distance he planned staying ova at my place to enable him go bak to agbara 2day 4 d car.

Culd u blive he started callin his wife rite frm agbara till we got to Festac, she did not pick or called bak.

Personally, I was boiling buh I resolved its not my bizness.

I pray God doz not give mii such a wife cous certainly she wuld run...

Nwanne iji ya. The funny thing is that if the husband tries half of that, serious kasala go burst.
NB: This ur handle heavy for mouth o. grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by justmag(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2014
Valued:
You want it to look like she'd been sitting all day, anxiously waiting for you to call her? Doing that once in a while is very important, cos it portrays you a busy person...but if the person calls for more than 10times, it could be that something is at stake so I just pick... But for the two cases you cited, maybe the husband annoyed his wife before leaving...and maybe the mother wasn't with her phone.

sounds like you being fake if you asked me undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2014
justmag:

sounds like you being fake if you asked me undecided
I didn't ask you
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Exjoker(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2014
Them too the form...
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by justmag(m): 9:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Valued:

I didn't ask you

That's why I sd "if" undecided
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 29, 2014
justmag:

That's why I sd "if" undecided
It doesn't matter cos I'll never ask you
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by justmag(m): 9:57am On Nov 29, 2014
Valued:

It doesn't matter cos I'll never ask you

Sweetie! Don't get mad at me, get mad at your personality! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2014
justmag:

Don't get mad at me, get mad at your personality! lipsrsealed
I'm not even mad at you, btw...how is Jesus this morning? I hope you prayed, you need to begin your day with prayers.
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by zoomman(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2014
I tot am D only 1 havn ds kinda tot....i don't know am not alone....As far as am concerned, drs loads of finz involved

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by justmag(m): 10:06am On Nov 29, 2014
Valued:

I'm not even mad at you, btw...how is Jesus this morning? I hope you prayed, you need to begin your day with prayers.

Oh I talked to him! I start my day with prayers! He is wonderful and he said we are both gonna have a wonderful day today! grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2014
malaria:
Not all ladies though, I dnt pick up my calls when the caller calls at wrong time. Some people sabi disturb sha.

No doubt there are times one would rather NOT receive calls. At such times, it makes perfect sense to turn your phone OFF. If you leave it turned on, a caller calls you between the hours of 09:00 and 20:00 hrs AND you choose to ignore the call, how else would the caller interpret you ignoring him or her?

Unless you simply love the sound of your cellphone ringing, and want others around you to know you DO own a cellphone?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 29, 2014
justmag:

Oh I talked to him! I start my day with prayers! He is wonderful and he said we are both gonna have a wonderful day today! grin
Amen oo cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by amunkita(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2014
Vesuvius:
Nwanne iji ya. The funny thing is that if the husband tries half of that, serious kasala go burst.
NB: This ur handle heavy for mouth o. grin

Nwanne hapu d handle, its a baptismal name frm. Frm Rev. Fada amu-Nama
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 29, 2014
Valued:

Ehen naw, why will anyone pick a call from an unknown number? Didn't you hear of that killer number ish? If you want to call her, text her to tell her it's you before calling.

A lame excuse.

Wait till you have kids, assuming you don't already. If ANY of your kids are not at home, you should answer EVERY call, from known and unknown numbers! In an emergency, who has the time to text first??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 29, 2014
jvera:
i dnt pick calls wit private no except on a good day

An attitude you need to change.

Calls made from certain places like hospitals, schools, emergency services and other organisations MAY be routed through a switchboard, meaning no number will be displayed on the recipient's phone.

Ignoring certain calls, especially from emergency services could have catastrophic results, and leave nothing behind but regret and guilt, if a life is lost as a result.

I answer ALL calls, known or unknown. Unless you're on the run from people you've offended, people you owe money, or a Bailbonds man / woman is after you, there's no reason to be concerned when a caller's number is not displayed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2014
Siena:

A lame excuse.

Wait till you have kids, assuming you don't already. If ANY of your kids are not at home, you should answer EVERY call, from known and unknown numbers! In an emergency, who has the time to text first??
I'm not married, so till I get married..
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by justmag(m): 10:33am On Nov 29, 2014
Valued:
Amen oo cheesy

grin
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by jvera(f): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2014
Siena:

Calls made from certain places like hospitals, schools, emergency services and other organisations MAY be routed through a switchboard, meaning no number will be displayed on the recipient's phone.

Ignoring certain calls, especially from emergency services could have catastrophic results, and leave nothing behind but regret and guilt, if a life is lost as a result.

I answer ALL calls, known or unknown. Unless you're on the run from people you've offended, people you owe money, or a Bailbonds man / woman is after you, there's no reason to be concerned when a caller's number is not displayed.
alright wud change that attitude
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 29, 2014
Valued:

I'm not married, so till I get married..

You've still got friends and family, so the same rules are applicable.

Besides, why wait until you're married, before changing a lifetime habit? Old habits die hard, they're not easy to change. So the earlier you start... wink
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Siena:

You've still got friends and family, so the same rules are applicable.

Besides, why wait until you're married, before changing a lifetime habit? Old habits die hard, they're not easy to change. So the earlier you start... wink
Hmmmm ok sir
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by onegig(m): 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Valued:
You want it to look like she'd been sitting all day, anxiously waiting for you to call her? Doing that once in a while is very important, cos it portrays you a busy person...but if the person calls for more than 10times, it could be that something is at stake so I just pick... But for the two cases you cited, maybe the husband annoyed his wife before leaving...and maybe the mother wasn't with her phone.
So you would have to wait till the tenth time before you pick a call?

And that shows you are a busy person?

Care to explain what logicality is behind such action?

Edited:
Just saw your post about the death from unknown number ish. No need to explain again. Say hi to your fellow villagers. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
onegig:

I just used 10 to explain, I don't mean it must be up to 10times
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by onegig(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2014
Siena:

Please help me tell this village people o with their shameful I don't pick unknown numbers bla bla bla talk. What if the person is calling from a call centre and is trying to pass an urgent information to you? So they won't pick it?

That's how some people lose opportunities or get exposed to harm. The first person that called me yesterday about a blast was actually an unknown number. I was heading along that area but I had to change route after that call. Imagine me forming I don't pick unknown numbers. God knows what may have happened.

What happened to picking and if the person aint someone you want to talk to then kindly inform them to please call back at someother time. Simple courtesy. I guess common sense is truly not common.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Babe2sure(f): 12:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
@Siena,nice piece of advice.
There is a reason why it is called handset. And I understand that all calls should be picked promptly. You can never tell the urgency of the message the person calling you want to pass across. I pick both known and unknown calls.

It can be very annoying if you call someone and the person does not pick on time, most especially if you have an urgent message to pass across. My immediate younger sister is guilty of this, she is not always with her phone. She and phone doesn't jell. Most times, you will call several times before she picks and she will start giving excuses. It is either the phone is in her bag she did not know it is ringing or the phone is in the house, she is outside. At the end of the day, she normally has several missed calls on her phone. In her own case, it is not intentional, people normally complain about it right in my presence.SMH!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Medunah: 12:32pm On Nov 29, 2014
And did it ever occur to anyone that the woman wasnt with her phone? Cos i dont understand aw a woman would be with her fone and someone (ur hubby for that matter) would call 67times and she still wouldnt pick cos for someone to call u for over 5 - 10 times, u should know theres sumfin wrong.
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
onegig:

Edited:
Just saw your post about the death from unknown number ish. No need to explain again. Say hi to your fellow villagers. cheesy
Hahahaha...not my villagers o
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by onegig(m): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
Valued:

Hahahaha...not my villagers o

So who then?

Because I only hear such fables from villagers.
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2014
?
Re: Why Do Most Women Find It Hard To Pick Their Calls Immediately? by Vesuvius(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2014
Medunah:
And did it ever occur to anyone that the woman wasnt with her phone? Cos i dont understand aw a woman would be with her fone and someone (ur hubby for that matter) would call 67times and she still wouldnt pick cos for someone to call u for over 5 - 10 times, u should know theres sumfin wrong.
My dear the question ain't whether she was with her phone. The question is why she would leave her phone at an uncomfortable distance for such a length of time. My cousin embarked on a needless journey few months back because she wouldn't pick her call to get the information which could have saved her the stress. Imagine motoring from Lagos to Delta state for an appointment which had been shifted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Section Awards: The Good,The Bad And The Ugly / Why Are Gals Who Go By The Name BLESSING Very Promiscous / She Refused Early Marriage What Happened Next Will Shock You - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.