Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,065 members, 7,852,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

2021Humanbeing's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2021Humanbeing's Profile / 2021Humanbeing's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Celebrities / Re: ‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody by 2021Humanbeing(m): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
was it the same village people that made your parents and you poor and useless? Your parents were just lazy..

Rest in peace..... you have fulfilled your purpose on earth....adieu
Celebrities / Re: ‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody by 2021Humanbeing(m): 10:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
amen (HUSTLE)

Mr hustler.....allo Zinolesky hustle in peace
Celebrities / Re: ‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody by 2021Humanbeing(m): 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
it's not easy to be a ritualist that's why I need the service of your parents tell them please.

Hahahaha, see this one, na your village people put the goat o.....just watch na, you think you will do better in that house...... problems everywhere, your village people will never allow you to succeed
Celebrities / Re: ‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody by 2021Humanbeing(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
your father don too suffer shall don't worry God is in control poverty na really bad thing..

GOD is always in control....in riches and wealth and every other thing
Celebrities / Re: ‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody by 2021Humanbeing(m): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
I just built my house I don't mind making you dad my gateman ask him I know he will gladly accept the job and as for your mom I can make her my messanger that's the position that suits her please..

Hahahaha, Mr builder, employer..... fermented and rotten house, first pray to live in that house, witches and wizard are already waiting for you o...... buried live goat in your foundation will torment you
Celebrities / Re: ‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody by 2021Humanbeing(m): 10:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
no na I know I am frustrated but I am still better than every member of your useless poor and miserable family..

Hahahaha....who is in primary 6 now. They should have aborted you.....i pity your family sha, dats y deh are regretting having you as a child.....
Celebrities / Re: ‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody by 2021Humanbeing(m): 10:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
try hustle make you parents fit commot for the one room make all of una dey stay,why I dey pity your aged father be say till he die he nor use any new thing none of una go buy motor till this world end poverty kill ALL of UNA..

Hahahaha, chai......now I understand you are talking out of experience, frustration, depression...... don't commit suicide o
Celebrities / Re: ‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody by 2021Humanbeing(m): 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
not minding your business is what made your parents poor and will remain poor till death (begger)

Cruise...... enjoy your business, poverty and begging kill you there....RIP
Celebrities / Re: ‘No Joy In Nigeria’ – Zinolesky Speaks After Release From NDLEA Custody by 2021Humanbeing(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Illuminatiship:
If nor be life when don spoil this boy for still dey primary 6

Where you for deh.... because you no get privilege you deh talk anyhow, go sort out your life make you know wetin deh do you
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower: Avoid Changing Your Bank Account Names If You Have No Payment Issues by 2021Humanbeing(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
Abeg, mine is still showing processing.... almost every body weh I deh first receive before don receive. I make use of Unity Bank..... I still deh wait patiently sha, abi is there anything I can do.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means by 2021Humanbeing(m): 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nna eh, how much them go pay us. E go make sense say na two months dem go pay cos na I don plan the money o

1 Like

Business / Re: Sokoloan Set To Shutdown, After Paying ₦10 Million NITDA Fine by 2021Humanbeing(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2021
thesicilian:

I'm surprised that as simple as my statement was, it still went right over your head. What part of that comment gave you the impression that I didn't read the article?!
Maybe you read and didn't understand. Read again and try to understand.
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2021
Timekeeper:
grin cheesy penaldo scammed Juventus, travel agent scammed Tapnaldo cheesy grin grin grin grin

We said it.. Ronaldo is as foolish as anytin in this world... Imagine a whole Penaldo being scammed grin grin grin grin grin

Stupid thing called Ronaldo..... He is too dull....

Messi always brighter and smarter than the tap in Rapenaldo guy

You are the kind of person never to be trusted, useless timkeeper..he entrusted her with his credit card and pin...he didn't feel the deduction
Sports / Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Scammed Of £250,000 By Travel Agent by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....
The boyfriend of Maria silver must be a real niggar
The whole universe is no longer funny

Mount your guard because if you loose guard them go maga you

You are not a real niggar......
Na me dislike Ronaldo pass for this world
But let me tell you a secret any body can be a maga...
Even bombers and keyboard warriors still dey loose guard at times

No mind am, according to his moniker, his time is counting, na low IQ, they don't even know if he exists
Education / Re: At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? by 2021Humanbeing(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2021
saasala:
You must first be in school before aiming first class.

When I was in SS2, I stood up in front of the class and told my class mates I wouldn't be going to the university but they should watch out for my success story. I stopped right at SS3 and didn't even pass my WAEC.

Whilst my friends were in school, I was busy learning on the streets. I have made money and lost money. I have started businesses and lost businesses. I have been betrayed by business partners; one even sold our office and everything in it. I have learnt several skills including web programming, video editing etc. I have also become a film maker, producer, script writer and story board developer, not to mention I was a professional bricklayer and plumber before learning the digital skills.

I have bought cars and landed properties; even sold some properties to invest in new businesses only to lose all the money, I learnt and moved on.

I believe in learning on the go, learning on the street

First class from the uni? No, I don't have that. But I have have successfully sent my younger one to the uni and she graduated with first class.

I went to the university of the streets and studied hustle and bustle. So I have first class from the University Of The Streets.

Congratulations B.Sc hustle and bustle, University of Streets

1 Like

Sports / Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by 2021Humanbeing(m): 5:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
Kingstanding:
. I'm very sure you will be very happy to have a certain old fraud who will dive inside the box and raised up his hands for a penalty as a brother or son? I pity you. Your shame dey shame me for talking to GOAT like that. I believe you will be the happiest in the world if you have that old fraud in your family, isn't?

Don't mind the 70 year old man
Sports / Re: Mark Clattenburg: "I Once Threw My Boots At Mourinho" - EPL Referee by 2021Humanbeing(m): 5:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
unbitchable:
Mourinho and his ridiculous mind games, can't just get enough of him. Don't know why such appears so common among the Portuguese, a certain old fraud would dive inside the box and raises up his hands for a penalty.

I don't blame you, you are a fraud already...
Sports / Re: Kaka: Romelu Lukaku Is The No 1 Striker In The World by 2021Humanbeing(m): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2021
paulolee:

no lies but lukaku also gat a case bcoz he had bin consistent in Italy n now doing it in EPL...both leagues hard o but the others too have been on good ride of form, unlike dt scammer in Manchester..
I no call any names oo....

Dem go just hate person for nothing sake...if you like no call names, he is better than you....stop comparing what you don't understand
Sports / Re: UCL: How Ronaldo And Messi Performed In The First Games For Their New Teams by 2021Humanbeing(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2021
unbitchable:

Has Messi lost a game like the old fraud?.. The old fraud has scored two tap ins of his three goals already.

Goal na goal....make Messi score make we see na....stop comparing what you don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Sports / Re: Messi's First Start In A PSG Shirt Ends In A Disappointing Draw by 2021Humanbeing(m): 9:08am On Sep 16, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

I agree with you that it's a disappointing draw, the whole Psg team played below par

But anyone who watched the game won't say Messi wasn't PSG best player on the pitch tonight
Credit to Brugge for being brave in their approach but yet

Messi had 3 key passes, created one big chance, a shot on goal and had a shot hit the cross bar, completed 3 dribbles, missed a chance too.

Unlike your Ronaldo that was removed when his team needed him and they still lost.
Can never be my GOAT

Go rest jare, when he was removed, did they expect to win....stop comparing what you don't understand

1 Like

Politics / Re: Gbajabiamila Denies Comparing IPOB, Yoruba Nation Agitators With Boko Haram by 2021Humanbeing(m): 9:02am On Sep 16, 2021
duro4chang:
I was surprised when I read the story. The man is more intelligent to say such idiotic thing.

What is different from what he is denying... because he did not mention names abi... problem people
Family / Re: Older Bachelors How Do You Cope With Loneliness? by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
Oblongata:

I beg to differ sir!

Merely seeing friends/family that are married then Bachelors know what they are missing.

I have a very close friend who is a 43 year old bachelor and he has turned my kids to his kids...

Dude calls me way ahead of time to discuss how he would celebrate my kid’s birthday (without asking for his help o)

We (Me and wife) tried hooking him up a lot of times but he was very choosy. The last girl we hooked him up with (That appeared to be perfect. 24 year old Young lawyer Who just finished law college) he said she had incision at her back and that was it...

He confided in me sometime ago that he envies me a lot, and that he knows something is missing in his life, which is having a family.

Reason he had been treating my family like his.

Truth is: Bachelor’s know they are lonely, and they miss having a family.

If he is missing having a family, he would not be choosy. He can't miss a family he doesn't have, he is coping well jare

3 Likes

Education / Re: Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question by 2021Humanbeing(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are the perfect poster face for the collapse education structure in the country if you don’t know that this question is a practical question meant for the students of that department.

This is simply a very good case study question to test the students comparative mental skill and knowledge. And as a faculty of arts students. They are expected to be aware of public activities and figures. Only if they don’t want to practice in the field

This is the department of English and Literature, faculty of Art for goodness sake. Obviously there is a novel which has a Cubana-like character which is part of the books recommended to them for the course.

No mind them.
Politics / Re: Wike: States Destroying Alcoholic Drinks Cannot Continue To Enjoy Rivers VAT by 2021Humanbeing(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
amc:
Meanwhile Rivers State VAT contribution is just over 10% of what Lagos state contributes yet he is the one making the most noise. grin

https://www.thecable.ng/adeosun-half-nigerias-vat-comes-lagos

What is your point exactly

2 Likes

TV/Movies / Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by 2021Humanbeing(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=Donshegxy10 post=105325132]

Did you say a pure soul, maria is condescending, she doesn't think before she act, she act rashly and later apologies......
I think no responsible person will support an individual with such character.
I said it before, she chased away most of her fans with her character.[quote]

And she blames it on alcohol..lol

6 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC: Document Type Not Clickable by 2021Humanbeing(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nikapetrelli:
So I can’t upload documents, I just skip next and go ahead and print out my slip
Yeah, there is no provision for any other documents. Just click next and continue....or maybe keep waiting if it will change, that one i am not sure
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC: Document Type Not Clickable by 2021Humanbeing(m): 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nikapetrelli:
please how can one upload documents,already uploaded my passport??
After uploading your passport, just click next and proceed.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC: Document Type Not Clickable by 2021Humanbeing(m): 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Its only passport that is allowed. After uploading, just click next. After filling the application page, you go to your mail and get the password. You go to applicant login at the top and login with your email and password.
Education / Re: UNIBEN Orders Peace Ufuoma To Rewrite All Exams From 200 Level by 2021Humanbeing(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2021
Shey dem say school na scam, make she just forget to go school na, no be by going to school be say she go make am...the soft landing go be for her to write jamb again, cos I no see her passing any of those courses, dem go wan show her shege.
Politics / Re: Are We Not Boycotting Northern Cows Again?" - Joe Igbokwe by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:55pm On Jul 17, 2021
midolian:
dem don start to dey twist the story.

Shame!!
Wetin dem twist.....na only northerners get cow?
southerners People get cow business too...What if na the weh enter before the boycotting

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra 2021: I Will Contest And Win Overwhelmingly - Soludo by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:42pm On Jul 16, 2021
I no understand o, all the way to Jigawa to stop something in Anambra...na wa o. Politicians tueh
Celebrities / Re: Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos) by 2021Humanbeing(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2021
toobusy:
What is all these rubbish all about.......why can't these people bury the dead woman and move on.....why all these fanfare,..... whoever shows off a casket and for what purpose?
Na ednut deh do the show off na...Obi just deh do him thing, na people deh do the show off.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.