Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage (12391 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 12 Ways To Hook A Husband On Nairaland / Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by chimerase2: 4:45pm On Dec 02, 2014
Tallesty1:
We rock and y'know it............
cool cool
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
99 percent marry only der ADA ADA that only is wat a woman needs in her marriage life and that what makes ibo guys UNIQUE
Google is ua friend ma broda angry
Story for the birds.
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Suspect33(m): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
99 percent marry only der ADA ADA that only is wat a woman needs in her marriage life and that what makes ibo guys UNIQUE
Gbam, u re dia my bloda grin

1 Like

Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
Suspect33:
Well, dat because we re responsible and dont support abortion
Tah, that's being careless.
What if you contract HIV instead?
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by jnrbayano(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
I read all.

I must say the points are true with most Igbo folks.
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by cupidhero(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2014
BreezyRita:

Help me ask
I'm ibo.
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Suspect33(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
cupidhero:

I'm ibo.
grin
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by avuekwe(f): 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
One of ma sista here in romance session is asking wats so special abt us
Well we igbo guys wen we marry we stick to her only
We dare not try marry more than one wife
We cool meen cool
Some ma be womaniser during the bachelor season but immediately nigga is married ma broda forget it his life cycle will be entangled in his wife cheesy
Just like me if I hv a gal frnd nw I can neva try and look out side not to talk wen I marry tongue
Abi person go talk say I dn PM her before? angry
U wn mak ma babe swear for me angry

Baddest lie ever liveth
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
they are going for lectures on how to hook us, we must be special breed, we are not polygamous, we dont sire bastards like them, we dont keep concubine and we take care of our wife and girlfriends....

no wonder they are learning how to catch up with us
they are learning how to hook us
the are learning why the wise men is from the east

they want our handsome gene

but bad news is that we dont do outside tribe things na...apart from igboid speaking area of delta nad rivers, then the efik ibibio, we rarely go that far

Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by avuekwe(f): 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
Suspect33:
Well, dat because we re responsible and dont support abortion
Story story, they don't support abortion only when they are ready to marry: they support plenty abortion before that. They even marry and divorce for green cards so what is responsible about that? Mccheeeew
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by avuekwe(f): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2014
tonychristopher:
they are going for lectures on how to hook us, we must be special breed, we are not polygamous, we dont sire bastards like them, we dont keep concubine and we take care of our wife and girlfriends....

but bad news is that
we dont do outside tribe things na...apart from igboid speaking area of delta nad rivers, then the efik ibibio, we rarely go
that far
And Peter of P square is married to Lola, innit?
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 5:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
avuekwe:

And Peter of P square is married to Lola, innit?

yes,

just those that marry outside are very few just 1% of our population, I tell you as a fact ...wee igbos dont lovve mixing our genes, unless the girl comes from a very very responsible home with a good name ...do your research. We igbos have traditional places we marry these are

Delta - ISOKO
EKIKS AND IBIOBIO, we have been intermarrying for centuries
then we marry ogoja and okirika part of rivers state.

IGBOS MARRY EACH OTHER MOST ESPECIALLY, EVERY PURE IGBO GIRL WILL LOVE TO MARRY AN IGBO DUDE,BUT WHEN AVAILABLE IS NOT AROUND, SHE CAN MANAGE ANY OTHER TRIBES GRUDGINGLY. From delta igbo to anambra igbo to rivers igbo to enugu igbo we are okay marrying ourselves

Why mixing up the blood...?
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 5:28pm On Dec 02, 2014
another thing why igbos do nort marry outside tribes much is cos of divorce, we value marriage and divorcees are very low in my society... divorces are seen as failure....so why should u marry a tribe that sees nothing bad in divorce

so are okay with ourselves
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by avuekwe(f): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

yes,

just those that marry outside are very few just 1% of our population, I tell you as a fact ...wee igbos dont lovve mixing our genes, unless the girl comes from a very very responsible home with a good name ...do your research. We igbos have traditional places we marry these are

Delta - ISOKO
then we marry ogoja and okirika part of rivers state.

Hahaha. That's not entirely true. Their reasons for not marrying from other tribes as you stated isn't entirely true.

IGBOS MARRY EACH OTHER MOST ESPECIALLY, EVERY PURE IGBO GIRL WILL LOVE TO MARRY AN IGBO DUDE,BUT WHEN AVAILABLE IS NOT AROUND, SHE CAN MANAGE ANY OTHER TRIBES GRUDGINGLY. From delta igbo to anambra igbo to rivers igbo to enugu igbo we are okay marrying ourselves

Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
I love being Igbo!! Beautiful people. Anyi mara mma na-ese okwu.
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by avuekwe(f): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

yes,

Delta - ISOKO
then we marry ogoja and okirika part of

The reasons you stated are not entirely true. Igbos are naturally tribalistic and feel that they are better off than other tribes in Nigeria. That's the same thing you find btw anambra man and an IMO person. We it so are so so tribalistic down to our LGAs and villages.
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2014
avuekwe:

The reasons you stated are not entirely true. Igbos are naturally tribalistic and feel that they are better off than other tribes in Nigeria. That's the same thing you find btw anambra man and an IMO person. We it so are so so tribalistic down to our LGAs and villages.

I doubt, beside that every animal is territorial, when isrealites where told not to marry outside, are they tribalistic? It is just a cultural norm, igbos are not anything goes, we still marry outside but we marry our neighbors.... we just dont go that far to marry maybe so far

We marry those of like minds, thos that value cultural ethos, we cant marry far, but why trying to marry igbo guys if you are from another tribe why dont they concentrate on their men ,, while we concentrate on our women

igbos marry outside but just about 1 - 5 % of the population...we value our culture and will not love it adulturated.
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
MzPreshie:
I love being Igbo!! Beautiful people. Anyi mara mma na-ese okwu.

otua ka odi...nne, nwanyi oma
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:

otua
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
chimerase2:
One of ma sista here in romance session is asking wats so special abt us
Well we igbo guys wen we marry we stick to her only
We dare not try marry more than one wife
We cool meen cool
Some ma be womaniser during the bachelor season but immediately nigga is married ma broda forget it his life cycle will be entangled in his wife cheesy
Just like me if I hv a gal frnd nw I can neva try and look out side not to talk wen I marry tongue
Abi person go talk say I dn PM her before? angry
U wn mak ma babe swear for me angry
smileycheesy
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by avuekwe(f): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
[quote author=tonychristopher post=28534287]

I doubt, beside that every animal is territorial, when isrealites where told not to marry outside, are they tribalistic? It is just a cultural norm, igbos are not anything goes, we still marry outside but we marry our neighbors.... we just dont go that far to marry maybe so far

We marry those of like minds, thos that value cultural ethos, we cant marry far, but why trying to marry igbo guys if you are from another tribe why dont they concentrate on their men ,, while we concentrate on our women

igbos marry outside but just about 1 - 5 % of the population...we value our culture and will not love it adulturated.

Please, it's an insult to compare the Israelites with igbos in this instance. They were told not to marry from other nations not tribes in order to protect their spiritual lineage not cultural lineage, moreover, the isrealites were free to marry proselytes e.g Moses married zippo rah, a non isrealite. Ruth and rehab were non isrealite women. So your example is moot.
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Mprex(f): 6:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls, what is so special about igbo men

Is it their wahala abi their headachestongue
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Suspect33(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
avuekwe:

Baddest lie ever liveth
Den wats d truth??
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Suspect33(m): 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2014
tonychristopher:

but bad news is that we dont do outside tribe things na...apart from igboid speaking area of delta nad rivers, then the efik ibibio, we rarely go that far
U re right my bloda grin
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Suspect33(m): 8:57pm On Dec 02, 2014
tonychristopher:
another thing why igbos do nort marry outside tribes much is cos of divorce, we value marriage and divorcees are very low in my society... divorces are seen as failure....so why should u marry a tribe that sees nothing bad in divorce

so are okay with ourselves
Gbam!!! Tell Dem
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by ChristyG(f): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ibos be making themselves feel better.if all dese sh1t talk is real,why do we have a high percentage of igbo women marrying men from other tribes who are not good and not igbo men who are saints,perfect,stainless men on earth...hahahaha u guys are id1ots i swear,be telling lies to make urself feel better when u ave no proof to ur empty stories...
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by Suspect33(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
ChristyG:
Ibos be making themselves feel better.if all dese sh1t talk is real,why do we have a high percentage of igbo women marrying men from other tribes who are not good and not igbo men who are saints,perfect,stainless men on earth...hahahaha u guys are id1ots i swear,be telling lies to make urself feel better when u ave no proof to ur empty stories...
Jealousy grin
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 7:22am On Dec 03, 2014
ChristyG:

your not getting it....the igbo women that married outside did not do it willingly but grudgingly. when the diserable aint available the available becomes the diserable and othet tribes has seen the quality of our women so they rush them

now women are higher in population so other tribes can marry left overs

maybe baby mama
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Suspect33:
U re right my bloda grin

who is bloda...cant you spell brother

what happened to your school fees?

lol
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2014
Mprex:
Pls, what is so special about igbo men

Is it their wahala abi their headachestongue

and that is exactly what maketh them special

they will not allow u jump from party to another
they demand high loyalty
they will not see u hub nub with another man

in return they treat u like queen or oriaku
Re: How To Hook An Igbo Man For Marriage by tonychristopher: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2014
[quote author=avuekwe post=28535192][/quote]

there is noting tribalistic here

hausa marry hausa
igbo marry igbo

why mixing blood

horses mate horses not zebra

that is going for ur kind

just 1% err and igbos are not complaining so why should others complain...did they find their men useless for them to want to marry igbo

why open a thread on how to hook us

we must be special

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met An American Lady On KIK, Her Sexual Fetish Will Irritate You - Warning / Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.