Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

My Husband Is Flirting.... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Flirting.... (6715 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

much ado about nothing...
he's just making the head of the other woman swell. maybe he just borrowed some money from her. grin

I Joke a lot oh but there are somethings I don't joke with esp when I know it will hurt the person I love.
the money he burrowed better worth a fortune.

Marriage institution is becoming a joke. What do they teach teach people in their marriage class. And na Nigerians go marriage class pass cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:
the literary translation is :my wife is not as good as you . I regret marrying her. you're the one I should have married

Na this kind statement dey make mistress get boldness to enter your house and expect you to prepare dinner for her and your husband while they are in the room making a step child for your children.

OP I'm heartbroken on your behalf cry

You never know what many men would say in order to hit The honey pot.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by coogar: 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chillisauce:

I Joke a lot oh but there are somethings I don't joke with esp when I know it will hurt the person I love.
the money he burrowed better worth a fortune.

so if it's worth a fortune, you would overlook the text message? chilli chilli grin

Marriage institution is becoming a joke. What do they teach teach people in their marriage class. And na Nigerians go marriage class pass cheesy

men don't always mean what they say to the opposite sėx. all those psyches are a means to an end. grin
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

so whose fault is it that they never saw the cheating side of their spouses? in this day & age of internet - is this a tenable excuse?

seems like you deliberately misunderstood that my post. I said it is possible the man didn't even cheat on her when they were courting. It is very possible. If that was the case,what was there for her to discover if there was nothing to discover? You're just looking at it from one angle.

it could be that & it could be that plus other reasons. the truth is when most men complain twice about something they don't like in a partner and there's no considerable effort from the partner to change, he might stray & stop complaining.

in his church mind, more complaints would lead to more arguments & more squabs. men are risk takers - he would cheat by the side & not bother again about the attitude he doesn't like in his wife. it's a common theme in men.

he still went ahead to cheat with another and another and another? All these women still couldn't make up for whatever it is his wife is lacking? It doesn't take a soothsayer to know that the problem is from him and not from the wife.

Ok let me just indulge you and agree that it is the wife's fault. What happened to communication And seeking a possible compromise? When did cheating become a remedy for perceived problems in the Union?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by cococandy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
Chillisauce:

You never know what many men would say in order to hit The honey pot.

lol
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by coogar: 8:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:

seems like you deliberately misunderstood that my post. I said it is possible the man didn't even cheat on her when they were courting. It is very possible. If that was the case,what was there for her to discover if there was nothing to discover? You're just looking at it from one angle.

cheats are not born post-marital - they are born pre-marital. he musta been cheating in the past & he just carried on with the bad attitude.

he still went ahead to cheat with another and another and another? All these women still couldn't make up for whatever it is his wife is lacking? It doesn't take a soothsayer to know that the problem is from him and not from the wife.

it's taking him time to realise there's no perfect woman....he would hit 100 before he gets the idea that marriage is all about accepting (manageable)imperfections of the spouse -

Ok let me just indulge you and agree that it is the wife's fault. What happened to communication And seeking a possible compromise? When did cheating become a remedy for perceived problems in the Union?

how do you know he's not tried communicating that yielded no results? i hope you are aware some wives don't like to be corrected or criticised especially on sensitive issues. there are different people out there - you can only find few sane marriages these days.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by cococandy(f): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2014
Ok
coogar:

cheats are not born post-marital - they are born pre-marital. he musta been cheating in the past & he just carried on with the bad attitude.

it's taking him time to realise there's no perfect woman....he would hit 100 before he gets the idea that marriage is all about accepting (manageable)imperfections of the spouse -

how do you know he's not tried communicating that yielded no results? i hope you are aware some wives don't like to be corrected or criticised especially on sensitive issues. there are different people out there - you can only find few sane marriages these days.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by lifenocks: 8:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
BABE3:

in this case, OP has no one to blame but herself. The man in question confessed to being a cheat, he asked for her hand in marriage and she gladly said yes. So, majority of the blame lies on the woman.

The man may not have proposed sef, she's probably the one that "tied" him down with belle, knowing he's a cheat. grin

@babe i married him as a virgin if u must know n got pregnant 5 month after wedding. N he was not a cheat then.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Comedy central kiss cheesy
Marriage has suffered!

But on a serious note, some serial cheat stopped after tying the knot honestly.

On d other hand some started after marriage while some didn't change after marriage.
But in all we still hv d faithful ones among us and they r many.
Kudos to them.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
Coogar,who told u cheats r not born post marital?
Where did u get this one from?
Hei Coooogar!
Fear God o cheesy.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by BABE3: 8:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
lifenocks:

@babe i married him as a virgin if u must know n got pregnant 5 month after wedding. N he was not a cheat then.

Your husband is the villain and you're the saint; I accept.

On a serious and realistic note;
Humans are always going to be humans; forget the crap about 2 becoming 1 in a marriage; we are all selfish. You are the only one that can love yourself the way you want to be loved. You have to protect yourself at all times (even from the ones that love you most or the ones you love); coz when they hurt you, it hurts the most. So, moving forward, stop expecting total loyalty from people.

Now at this junction, you have two options;

1) accept that you have a cheating husband, and look the other way (don't look too far though coz you wouldn't want STDs). Manage and live through the marriage, like most people do in their marriages.

2) get a divorce.

Except there's something fundamentally wrong from your end, discard the "fasting ,praying, changing and hoping" advices you're getting. Anything other than options 1 & 2 will drive you crazy, literally. Remember you have a kid/s.

I advised you based on the fact that he's the villain and you're the angel.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2014
lifenocks:

@babe I married him as a virgin if u must know n got pregnant 5 month after wedding. N he was not a cheat then.

LOBATAN!
A man just goes from being a virgin to 3+x sexual partners? shocked shocked
I give up on marriage, I swear!
You just can never win lipsrsealed
Bia, op, how you sabi say him be virgin? undecided
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by BABE3: 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
alutacontinua:

LOBATAN!
A man just goes from being a virgin to 3+x sexual partners? shocked shocked
I give up on marriage, I swear!
You just can never win lipsrsealed
Bia, op, how you sabi say him be virgin? undecided

Olodo. She's the virgin.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by coogar: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
moca:
Coogar,who told u cheats r not born post marital?
Where did u get this one from?
Hei Coooogar!
Fear God o cheesy.

cheats are not born post-marital - just because you didn't notice doesn't mean he wasn't doing it in his bachelorhood.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by baby124: 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
Is it NL that calls cheating, flirting? I see this all the time or is it a slang. Flirting and cheating are two different things entirely. OP please next time be more precise. Thank you.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by BABE3: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2014
coogar:

cheats are not born post-marital - just because you didn't notice doesn't mean he wasn't doing it in his bachelorhood.

You sure? Remember that story about the man that got married to his beautiful high school sweetheart. They found out they were sèxually incompatible after marriage. She wanted sèx once a year; he had a normal libido.

He tried being a good man for 10 years or so. He later gave up on the wife and became a serial cheat.

How about that?
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by coogar: 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2014
BABE3:

You sure? Remember that story about the man that got married to his beautiful high school sweetheart. They found out they were sèxually incompatible after marriage. She wanted sèx once a year; he had a normal libido.

He tried being a good man for 10 years or so. He later gave up on the wife and became a serial cheat.

How about that?

who told this story?
i can't remember this story - maybe you have to find the article so i can comment on it.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Winken: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
mutter:
IF your husband is fliring it means he is looking for something he is not getting home. You can`t change your husband but you can change you. Go into yourself and check what you are doing wrong or omitting to do.
Start working on your marriage.
Getting a husband is not hard but the biggest challange is keeping a happy home. Yo need to keep the live alive and kindle the fire every day.
STOP snooping around. His Tel. is not your biz.

God bless you real good for this comment. Wish I can have your number.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2014
I have seen men cheat after marriage. Some men (virgins inclusive) were not bold enough or didnt cheat cos of their background and didnt have a strong belief against cheating. The moment they start moving with cheating friends circumstance or something brought their way after marriage, they start unconsciously/consciously toiling with the idea. Some are even offered chicks by these friends and they wont say no so as not to be seen as 'juman', before you know it they are worse than their friends... But op i think your man was a premarital cheat, decide how you will deal with him cos he will continue as long as want to accomodate it.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Amazingg: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
BABE3:

Olodo. She's the virgin.

you just made me laugh
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 06, 2014
BABE3:

Olodo. She's the virgin.

oops!
My brain must be on sabbatical leave undecided
Thanks for the clarification, I for fear lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
mutter:
IF your husband is fliring it means he is looking for something he is not getting home. You can`t change your husband but you can change you. Go into yourself and check what you are doing wrong or omitting to do.
Start working on your marriage.
Getting a husband is not hard but the biggest challange is keeping a happy home. Yo need to keep the live alive and kindle the fire every day.
STOP snooping around. His Tel. is not your biz.

You have to realise what you have just written is disgusting. I wonder if you are a man posting as a female

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:
nne out of curiosity I want to know if you will also tell the husband of a cheating wife to take the blame for her sleeping around and work on giving His wife whatever it is that is making her go outside.
Or tell Him his wife's phone is none of his business?

Ermmmm nope, I've seen a post an a woman who was suspected of cheating and mutter was all over it calling for the woman to be hung and quartered, I don't understand her sad

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by cococandy(f): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
fem29: I don't understand her sad
join the club cheesy
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2014
cococandy:
join the club cheesy

Na wa. She really rubs me up the wrong way, she is a menist grin, nothing a man does can be faulted, it's always the woman's fault, haba

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by cococandy(f): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
fem29:

Na wa. She really rubs me up the wrong way, she is a menist grin, nothing a man does can be faulted, it's always the woman's fault, haba
warped
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by freecocoa(f): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
From some of the comments here, it seems like 'change' shouldn't be a word since they believe it doesn't exist.

I never knew a man can't start cheating after marriage, yet there once was a virgin man who started cheating after marriage.

Okay o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
Abeg go and enjoy yourself before u kill yourself over ordinary husband

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by obowunmi(m): 1:13am On Dec 07, 2014
You knew he was a cheat yet you married him anyway. Stop disturbing us with rubbish post.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2014
Wendy80:

The Nigerian Man isn't polygamous biko. I disagree. Don't generalise. That's how women excuse their husband's cheating Nature.
Woman 95% of Nigerian men are polygamous,just because you havent caught your man makes him monogamous.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2014
Let the truth be told most men are polygamous,and they dont have a reason to have extra-marital affairs.
Woman,for you to have rest of mind,do as women of old,they accepted the reality. Ask your mum,if your dad,never had extra marital affairs,how did she handle it?
If you wanted to be a modern woman,you walk out of the marriage.who told you the next man wont have extra marital affairs. You may decide to be vengeful and engage in extra marital affair,if caught,it will be your disgrace and your family.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Wendy80(f): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2014
samisparkle24:

Woman 95% of Nigerian men are polygamous,just because you havent caught your man makes him monogamous.

My Man is monogamous. I speak for myself. If U are, at least 5% aren't going by UR calculation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"i Am Been Forced To Marry My Step-mother" / How Is Your Wife Or Hubby Coping With You Snoring! / Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.