Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Husband Is Flirting.... - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Flirting.... (6717 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Wendy80(f): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2014
obowunmi:
You knew he was a cheat yet you married him anyway. Stop disturbing us with rubbish post.

Easy. Read her post properly, she neva said that.
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by kandiikane(m): 3:03am On Dec 09, 2014
fem29:

You have to realise what you have just written is disgusting. I wonder if you are a man posting as a female

I asked the same question in another thread. Very irritating poster.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by kandiikane(m): 3:11am On Dec 09, 2014
samisparkle24:

Woman 95% of Nigerian men are polygamous,just because you havent caught your man makes him monogamous.
the irony is that women are the biggest cheats and are less likely to get caught because they are just very good at lying about it.

I guess we are all polygamous in nature, let's all just sleep about since we cannot hold ourselves.

Rubbish and stale excuse.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by kandiikane(m): 3:33am On Dec 09, 2014
mutter:

Yes a woman typed this! To advice another woman.

Firstly marriage is based on trust! Do you think you can control a partner? He can have twenty phones if he wished to. He could change his number ever so often. You have absolutely no chance. Most times you only find out what the man wants you to find out or what he doesn`t give a damn if you find out.

A marriage is based on trust and respect. You have to respect your husband and trust him enough not to snoop after him. How can you respect someone or have regard for him if you have to invade his privacy and snoop after him.
And secondly where is your pride and dignity that you feel so insecure to have to do this.

I am one of those women that say my husband is the boss because I say he is. My husband has all rights over me because I gave him those rights as a sign of my love and respect for him as my husband. I handed him over his authority over me freely whenever had to fight for it so he knows the source of his authority. He knows he got it from me, I am his king maker in our Kingdom so why should he abuse the authority when he knows the source? I don`t want to brag but there is nothing he would not do for me as long as it is a reasonable request. That is because he feels good when I ask and he feels even better when I appreciate.

@ Chaircover, we know that there are some sad exceptions but they are exceptions. Please let us tell these young women the truth. She should check what the man is missing at home. Her write ups show some sort of contradiction.

@ Poster I have seen loads of women in my life who brag outside and at home are crawling on their knees. As I said, don`t be deceived! Most women take real hard stuff at home and come outside to act like they are in control.

It's ironic you imply here that you do whatever your husband says or wants you to do etc yet on another thread you mentioned how women always take advantage of men that are good them. I guess women are just these evil creatures who cannot comprehend "good" but men, nooo, they can never take advantage, never!
Your relationship is the type where your husband will bring in your sister to phuck in your marital bed if he wants to and you will be ok with it because you are your king's maker, he gets whatever he wants.
I just hope someone pops that your tiny bubble you are living in.
Bloody hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by obowunmi(m): 9:40am On Dec 09, 2014
Correct case of: girl marries serial cheat and wants to change him... pele ooo, life is too short. grin angry
Re: My Husband Is Flirting.... by Amhappy(f): 11:32am On Dec 09, 2014
OP you were a virgin and its very possible he pretended to be good to get you and after marriage showed his true self. So sorry dear,life is not fair. However you need to manage this with wisdom. Does he go to church? Can you encourage him to become God fearing? Only the Holy Spirit can change a man. Once he starts respecting God,he will think twice about adultery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"i Am Been Forced To Marry My Step-mother" / How Is Your Wife Or Hubby Coping With You Snoring! / Dealing With Mood Swings In Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.