Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! (35763 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (2) (3) (4)

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by maaft(m): 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
22. Her breasts were more succulent than yours

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by TonYzeallY(m): 11:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
20. She noticed i was abt going to France n she fell in love wit me

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by ellechrystal(f): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2014
Cheating station.
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 11:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
sukkot:
she tripped and fell on my abuna grin

Bwahahahaha..*rollin on the floor*

justynneke:
She seduced me (because his resistance level is zeroN mtcheew)

The guy must be physicist grin, conductor, resistance plus acceptance grin grin

prince3009:
Jeez! The kind of useless topics that people here on NL open these days...
Op, No.5 and No.6? Like seriously?? I personally prefer doing my laundry myself because of some technical reasons...eg: I use salt on fabrics that run color, I do not apply klin detergent on jean materials and I wash my collars by scrubing with my palms and not knuckling them with both hands (this prevents collar wear). Do you think that a girl will remember all these?
On No 6. My job is the type that makes me stay in the office till very late...this is because I have to prepare some data which newspaper and other media houses make use of the following day. And then with al this, some girl who is an ardent member of NL who sees this will think I am cheating?
C'mon, I think you can do better than that

Ok!.. 10 - 2 = 8...can we agree on you being guilty of the remaining 8? kiss

Jayjey:
Na true talk sha but most of us are guilty of this offence.

True confession! grin
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by sistar007(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
Ladies are guilty of all
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Wyclefniranz(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
chaii........my God what is nairaland turning to,all dis guys are saying what dey have been doing stylinly
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by loomer: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
Shabalala
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by zhirinmai(m): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
iceberylin ñpost=28706216:
11.she's my cousin undecided
oh I See grin grin
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by ellechrystal(f): 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
sistar007:
Ladies are guilty of all
Who b this ? Which ladies? Mind yourself o..
Ogini na fio?
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by sistar007(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
ellechrystal:

Who b this ? Which ladies? Mind yourself o..
Ogini na fio?

am saying from experience. 3 babes in a row.
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2014
jahbiz:
You got it all wrong here. This one no folo @all.

Guilty of the remaining 9 abii? lipsrsealed

femmysin:
Maamin. U no say u dey craze ooo... lolsss y u dey do lyk dis na E be lyk say u be SU abi

What is SU ? tongue
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Beennkumar(m): 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
dechandel:

Oh sweet Heavens smiley smiley

This totally got me blushing

Whoever said i can't have it all.
You are just the sweetest amour ever cheesy

Catching feelings

kiss kiss kiss

I'm the luckiest guy ever! cool

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maamin:

Bwahahahaha..*rollin on the floor*

The guy must be physicist grin, conductor, resistance plus acceptance grin grin

Ok!.. 10 - 2 = 8...can we agree on you being guilty of the remaining 8? kiss

No. I just picked the most useless 2 out of the lot. Don't have time to pick the rest one by one.

True confession! grin
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wyclefniranz:
chaii........my God what is nairaland turning to,all dis guys are saying what dey have been doing stylinly
tongue
Am afraid too O lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Missmossy(f): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Quite a handful of it grin
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by jahbiz: 11:52pm On Dec 08, 2014
Maamin:

Guilty of the remaining 9 abii? lipsrsealed
This is y I prefer open rlationship, it saves me of many of the headache you mentioned up there. olosho saves you of all except Hiv/aids and std.
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by ndizzle(m): 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
SMH

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2014
jahbiz:
This is y I prefer open rlationship, it saves me of many of the headache you mentioned up there. olosho saves you of all except Hiv/aids and std.

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by shegsrules(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2014
It's my friends ohh, the wanted tasting my loyalty to u
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by ajimega: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2014
[quote [color=#006600][/color] ;Dauthor=lasheez post=28711479]19.It wasn't me[/quote]no rather it will be Na you cause am grin
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by dre11(m): 12:14am On Dec 09, 2014
It's not what u think is a commonly use phrase by cheaters

Wetin she wan think when all pointer leads to you cheating on her

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by daintyprincess(f): 12:30am On Dec 09, 2014
Hmm
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Beennkumar(m): 12:34am On Dec 09, 2014
duduhemit36:

hmmmm.....am seein tinxxxx
What are you seeing? undecided
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 09, 2014
TonYzeallY:
20. She noticed i was abt going to France n she fell in love wit me
ur head dey dere
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2014
The cheater: bae, i can explain its not what you think *his lips keeps movin up and down to show you that he's lying*

Me: oh! please shut up and come up with something new. I'm outta here. grin
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by hansad: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2014
Only for Cheats. Gerring out!
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 09, 2014
Uduaghan make ur choice o! Prison or poison....u brought shame to Delta
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by topas100(m): 1:49am On Dec 09, 2014
prince3009:
Jeez! The kind of useless topics that people here on NL open these days...

Op, No.5 and No.6? Like seriously?? I personally prefer doing my laundry myself because of some technical reasons...eg: I use salt on fabrics that run color, I do not apply klin detergent on jean materials and I wash my collars by scrubing with my palms and not knuckling them with both hands (this prevents collar wear). Do you think that a girl will remember all these?

On No 6. My job is the type that makes me stay in the office till very late...this is because I have to prepare some data which newspaper and other media houses make use of the following day. And then with al this, some girl who is an ardent member of NL who sees this will think I am cheating?

C'mon, I think you can do better than that

u are very funny!
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 09, 2014
It was a spiritual attack grin
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Emilord(m): 5:34am On Dec 09, 2014
She is just my friend's sister,am helping her to run some stuffs
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Patented: 5:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Nawa oooooooo! No so e easy to catch cheater ni!!
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by agarawu23(m): 5:48am On Dec 09, 2014
Beennkumar:

No way! angry

I can never ever cheat on you.

I could give you full access to my phone, e-mail, social accounts, bank account too. smiley

Nwunye m. kiss
and ur boxer padlock keys undecided

Tonto Dikeh Vs Churchill: Can You Marry A 45 Seconds Guy? / How Many Times Is Enough To Call Your Partner's Phone / Why I Didn't Marry Her.