Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! (35773 Views)

10 Things Guys Say When Caught Cheating / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. / Things Women Do When They Are Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by holatin(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2014
she forced herself on me
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2014
I didn't sleep with her, she slept with me

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by mzjaydeeh(f): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2014
u are my original GF She's just a runs gal.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Dotwillis1(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Jennydoris:

Na this one dey pain me pass... undecided. I hate it when I call someone and the person won't return the call except if you call back. Even some girls are guilty of it.
yea, it sucks
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by LLVelly: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2014
15) na only once I do am
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Infomizer(m): 7:18am On Dec 09, 2014
I got carried away...

I was drunk...

Haba, na my ex nao, I'm so done with her...
(Bae, if you see this, don't hold it against me, na joke I dey o!) wink

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by mabullmurray: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2014
I was gonna lie to u but i had to be hones.............
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by 30ammy(f): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2014
holatin:
she forced herself on me

Lol tongue
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by holatin(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2014
30ammy:

Lol tongue
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by unclechem(m): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2014
grin angry 20 she is my old friend in school and wants me to help her get a job
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by maajin007(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2014
loading .......

ten things woman say when they are cheating
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by hapiness44(f): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2014
Intresting
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by AreaFada2: 9:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Lol@ excuses.

Monogamy is a social construct not biological.

Sooner or later, nature wins. Even with the best intentions in the world.

Fidelity is an aberration much like albinism. grin cheesy

Yes I know, many people especially some ladies are allergic to a lot of truth. This is one them. lipsrsealed

If not why do the "best" of their generation cheat at one time or the other? Mandela in early years, JFK, Clinton, Jesse Jackson, John Major. All our politicians in Nigeria have harems, even those that publicly show off one wife.

Think about actors, actresses and pop stars. Pastorpreneurs are not left out.

Infidelity among gay/lesbians is even reportedly higher.

If David & Solomon in the Bible upon all the blessings and Favours God gave them could not manage their joysticks, mere mortals today have little hope.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by DuchessLily(f): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2014
The serial-cheats be like " dey don't mean any thing to me , its u I love..sex is not love". undecided

The arogant and unrepentant cheats go " I am a man, I can sleep with any girl I Want" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by IMMUNO1(m): 9:38am On Dec 09, 2014
I have slept when you were calling or my phone was down. Meanwhile, he was with another woman.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by ellechrystal(f): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2014
sistar007:

am saying from experience. 3 babes in a row.
Experience ke..lool
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by rittyben(f): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2014
He is cheating.
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by caprini1: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
She,s my account officer.
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Chrisx1x(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Its nt what you think
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Drabrah(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2014
I agree wt all except Nö 5
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by NewNigeriaMind: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Maamin:
10 THINGS MEN SAY WHEN THEY ARE CHEATING!!!

#1 She’s Just a Friend...
You discover he’s been talking to someone new, who is a female. He hasn’t said anything to you about her before you finding out about her and when you ask him if you can meet her, he objects. It’s because she’s really not a friend, she’s a #girlfriend.

#2 Respect My Privacy. Don’t Touch My Phone...
He doesn’t want you to touch his phone for fear that you will either see text messages from her or that she will send one just as you pick it up. He may even have pictures of her on his phone.

#3 You Are Cheating on Me, Aren’t You?
Yes, men who cheat will accuse their partner of cheating. Why? It’s because they start to think, “Well, if I can do it, she could do it too.”

#4 You Aren’t Good Enough...
All of a sudden he pokes at all of the things you do wrong and you have no idea what his problem is. He can’t cheat if he loves you or he thinks that you are good to him. So he makes himself believe that you aren’t good enough for him and that’s why he had to turn to someone else. In reality, you are more than good enough.

#5 I Can do My Own Laundry...
At first, you might think he’s being sweet for helping you out. Unfortunately, he’s doing it so he can hide his soiled pants, perfume smell or some other evidence of his liaison with his lady friend.

#6 I Have to Stay after to Catch up on Work...
All of a sudden he has more work than he knows what to do with and he can’t come home when he normally does. It’s because he’s not really at work, instead he’s meeting with his girlfriend without worry that you’ll catch him.

#7 After he is Caught...I Still Love You and Want to Be with You...
He says he loves you and wants to be with you; yet, he strayed and told someone else the same thing. It’s because he wasn’t having the affair because he didn’t love you anymore, he had it because he was disillusioned from reality.

#8 I Didn’t Want to Hurt You...
He’s right, when he went out to have the affair, he wasn’t thinking, “I am going to sleep with this other woman because I want to hurt her so incredibly bad.” Instead, he did it for his own selfish reasons without giving any thought to how it would hurt you.

#9 I Don’t Want to Lose You...
In his last attempt to salvage any type of relationship with you, he may blurt out that he doesn’t want to lose you. You might think, “What did you think would happen when you chose to cheat on me?” Again, he never tied sleeping with someone else and losing you together. This may be a complete shock to him that you are actually leaving.

#10 She Means Nothing to Me...
She might not mean anything to him or he’s lying. Usually, men who have affairs may not have wanted to get involved emotionally, but after sleeping with them multiple times, feelings start to develop. So, in most cases, he’s lying that she means nothing to him, what he really means to say is that he doesn’t want her over you.

http://shymagazine.com/shy/10-things-men-say-when-they-cheat.html

Actually ladies are also guilty of some of this cheating excuses. wink I will get attacked by the guys for this anyways cry...but,i mean who hasn't got His/Her hand in a cookie jar before? tongue

Guy what is the meaning of this stupiid thread now!!!
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 09, 2014
Beennkumar:

What are you seeing? undecided
i sed am seein tinxxx
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Dontintin: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Come on.
I have a problem with 2 and 6.
U don't think privacy is a thing people cherish. Does it not strike u that it is one who does not trust (maybe because of such a person wayward ways) will go after the phone trying to catch the guy in the act. Really that is the dumbest way to catch a cheat. Anyway I like my privacy and don like being mistrusted. Hence I will keep saying don't touch my phone.

And sometimes some professions really keep guys at work. Would be nice if the wife came to spend sometime at work waiting for him to finish. Maybe if there is a lounge nearby or an eatery while he completes the work.

Lastly ladies should try and pick a good man and then trust him. If he cheats you will know.
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by GodsKate: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2014
Mtn DATA BUNDLES for smart phones (androids, windows, BB Z10, BB Q3,...) and via modems at cheaper rates, VALID FOR 30DAYS.

MTN; 
1GB - N1,200  (or 1,300 MTN airtime)
2GB - N2,400 (or 2,500 MTN airtime)
3GB - N3,600  (or 3,800 MTN airtime)
5GB - N6,000 (or 6,200 MTN airtime)
10GB - N11,800 (or 12,000 MTN airtime)

ETISALAT:
250MB - N400 (or 500 etisalat airtime)
650MB - N800 (or 1,000 airtime)
1GB - N1,400 (or 1,500 airtime)
2GB - N2,600 (or 2,800 airtime)
3GB - N3,900 (no airtime option)

Your line is credited with data automatically after payment.

EITHER make your payment via bank deposit or ATM/online transfer, afterwards send us the number to be credited with the data bundle.
OR pay via recharge card: (see differences in price list), buy the recharge card and send us the recharge card pin.

To Check data balance-
On Mtn dial *461*7#
Or text DATABALANCE to 131
On Etisalat dial *229*9#

for order and inquiries, please sms, call or whatsapp 08032719286

https://www.nairaland.com/2027318/mtn-etisalat-data-bundles-cheaper
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
PerfectlyPerfect:
I didn't sleep with her, she slept with me

grin..yeye!

unclechem:
grin angry 20 she is my old friend in school and wants me to help her get a job

Job indeed

hapiness44:
I dated this guy for four years,we had great plans together,then during his service year,(I served two batches b4 him) he told me he was pressured and broke up with me,within two months,he had a new girlfriend.
Now he is back ,and he is using these lines for me, 'I cannot afford to lose you', 'its you I want'..my question is this,how am I sure he means those things he is saying? He might just want to have his cake and still eat it..PS: I have moved on,but I am not seeing anybody yet.

My dear start seeing me shocked kiss

AreaFada2:
Lol@ excuses.
Monogamy is a social construct not biological.
Sooner or later, nature wins. Even with the best intentions in the world.
Fidelity is an aberration much like albinism. grin cheesy
Yes I know, many people especially some ladies are allergic to a lot of truth. This is one them. lipsrsealed
If not why do the "best" of their generation cheat at one time or the other? Mandela in early years, JFK, Clinton, Jesse Jackson, John Major. All our politicians in Nigeria have harems, even those that publicly show off one wife.
Think about actors, actresses and pop stars. Pastorpreneurs are not left out.
Infidelity among gay/lesbians is even reportedly higher.
If David & Solomon in the Bible upon all the blessings and Favours God gave them could not manage their joysticks, mere mortals today have little hope.

I buy you a glass for this..100% truth *stands up for a toast*

DuchessLily:
The serial-cheats be like " dey don't mean any thing to me , its u I love..sex is not love". undecided
The arogant and unrepentant cheats go " I am a man, I can sleep with any girl I Want" lipsrsealed

grin

NewNigeriaMind:

Guy what is the meaning of this stupiid thread now!!!

Truth is bitter..but have to say it anyways! Give it up tongue

Dontintin:
Come on.
I have a problem with 2 and 6.
U don't think privacy is a thing people cherish. Does it not strike u that it is one who does not trust (maybe because of such a person wayward ways) will go after the phone trying to catch the guy in the act. Really that is the dumbest way to catch a cheat. Anyway I like my privacy and don like being mistrusted. Hence I will keep saying don't touch my phone.
And sometimes some professions really keep guys at work. Would be nice if the wife came to spend sometime at work waiting for him to finish. Maybe if there is a lounge nearby or an eatery while he completes the work.
Lastly ladies should try and pick a good man and then trust him. If he cheats you will know.

Nice wink
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Do MEN CHEAT...?
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by magicfingers009: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:
11.she's my cousin undecided
I'm so guilty of this one
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by avuekwe(f): 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
[quote author=pure2014soul post=28713169]Its not what you think. As if the lady's eyes are seeing another picture[/quote

exactly, as if i developed eyesight problem all of a sudden. The icing on the cake is this line" i was at my lowest ebb emotionally, u pushed me to it" and I'm like ' so you are an invalid abi?
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by avuekwe(f): 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
jameeel:
11) BABY,I CAN EXPLAIN

and the explanation will be mumbo jumbo that you'd get a splitting headache just trying to decipher the truth. I so hate that line.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by RomanyChi(f): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
"Relax, I'm just helping her with visa to Poland" lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by deinma6(f): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Beennkumar:
#16 It's not what you think it is embarassed
lol.i cn explain
Re: 10 Things Men Say When They Are Cheating!!! by Maamin(m): 11:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
avuekwe:

and the explanation will be mumbo jumbo that you'd get a splitting headache just trying to decipher the truth. I so hate that line.

grin..another special line.."baby I can explain"

RomanyChi:
"Relax, I'm just helping her with visa to Poland" lipsrsealed

shocked are you an ambssador or travel agent? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Silly Things Nigerian Guys Do To Impress A Lady / Have U Ever Dated Your Coursemates,pls Share Your Experience / Lady Says Being In A 'Toxic Relationship' Got Her Pains, Issues Stern Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.