Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl (33912 Views)

Relationship: She Assured She Wouldn’t Tell My Wife We Had Sex...... / I Impregnated A Young Girl To Test My Manhood After My Wife Couldn't Conceive / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
I think in his village CD is sold for 3M and he can't afford it; Take care of the shit urself
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
i know that you ar very hardworking person. I want you to be my missing please do not say no.

Sorry, I have a man who is a blessing. wink smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
When is the due date sef?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
okotv:
it was blunt

Yes and the truth but not below the belt. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by okotv(m): 7:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:
OP, are you sure the child is yours? Just saying ... You never know. undecided
love this comment

tell your wife the best possible way, keep the child and do a paternity test after the baby is born

2 Likes

I'm just trying to imagine how the woman at home will feel. Walk out of the marriage and let the other woman move in? Or stay put and share her man with the woman and/or her child?

Guys who truly care about their women won't do this to them. You can only take this kinda risk if you don't care about your wife's feelings.

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
candy:
I'm just trying to imagine how the woman at home will feel. Walk out of the marriage and let the other woman move in? Or stay put and share her man with the woman and/or her child?

Guys who truly care about their women won't do this to them. You can only take this kinda risk if you don't care about your wife's feelings.

She does not have to share her husband with the other woman if she stays, does she?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by okotv(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Yes and the truth but not below the belt. undecided
that guy should be an average Nigerian male and you know their ego

lips sealed before I get bashed
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by franugo(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

It's 20naira.

where is cd being sold at such cheap price If na true make i buy trailer load keep oo cos me no like hear say....inganki-inganki!
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
okotv:
that guy should be an average Nigerian male and you know their ego

lips sealed before I get bashed

Well, someone else's ego is not my problem. I am who I am, take it or leave it. wink

I couldn't bash you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by clemzo101(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
U ve just made for urself a pot of soup!!!go sort out urself bro!!!ur wife will be very much disappointed like seriouly, how can u be sleeping outside without adequate protection Don't u know u cld just get an STD and transfer it to ur wife? Kai.
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

One thing led to another and we did adult things that ends up with pregnancy.

I'm confused here and don't know what to do.

Please help me out.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Wilson125(m): 7:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amusaopeyemi:

It's 20naira.
Babe wen lst u buy am?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:
Please I need your candid advise and assistance on this baffling issue that bothers me since.

There was this girl that helps me in the office to buy things here and there on daily basis, just like an office assistant.

Please help me out.

Guy I feel your pain, but let the truth be told sha there is nothing as fun as blowing errand girls in the office. It can happen anywhere inside and around the building.
Anyway ask the lady what she wants and explain your position to her.
For this matter you are on your own.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by ChristineC: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is not good, polygamy is terrible because both ladies will not live in unity. Don't put your kids through hell, respect yourself!

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Slickest(m): 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op u kno majority of d users in dis forum will not advise u, all dey do here is scold nd insult nd yet u act lyk a jjc....4me u'll have 2b a man nd tell ur wife nd go see d girl's parents, am not a fan of abortion...only pity d poor office assistant...buh guy b careful nxt tym
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by BABE3: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

She does not have to share her husband with the other woman if she stays, does she?

Unless the man doesn't want to have anything to do with the child or the babymama doesn't want anything to do with the husband, the woman will have to share her husband, sadly.

The babymama and the husband now have an unbreakable bond; a baby. They'd both want to be parents to their child; they'd both want to be at their child's first dance recital, first birthday and so on. In one these meetings, one thing can lead to another and they have sèx again (okafor's law). sad

The main woman is more or less in a polygamy setting now.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Hwy95: 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Complex problem bro but nothing new. It has been going on for centuries & will continue.

There are two Rational Alternative & Effects here.

1. Terminate and that will be the end of it.
Pay her well, Keep your secret and learn your lesson.

2. Keep it.
Result : The dynamics of your life & your wife's will forever be changed. You will now have 2 additional people in your life for ever. ( which may ultimately be a blessing )

If you are very rich, it will help mitigate some of the challenges you will face after you confess.

My advise : Should you go the option 2 route,
Come clean & honest with your wife. She is human and expectedly will be angry, sad, disappointed, may decide to cheat on you and much more.
Be prepared to explain where, when it happened ( hopefully happened one time when you were drunk ). Have a plausible explanation that will not make you look like you have been constantly cheating.

Let her know out of respect for her and realising your error you have come to let her know. ( hiding it from her is Not an Option )

As we lay our bed so we shall lie.
Life will be tough for a few months or years but remember you have no one to blame but yourself. So take the hard punches & life goes on

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Cusan: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Well its rather unfortunate that u cudnt put a stop to, or at least set your boundaries during the time you both were hallucinating in love. During which your conscience warned you. The days when you get entangled with your wife in matrimony yet your mind was on the office assistant. When you felt guilty anytime you see the innocent look on your wife's eyes. all these warnings came but you never considered the consequences..
as for now
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
BABE3:

Unless the man doesn't want to have anything to do with the child or the babymama doesn't want anything to do with the husband, the woman will have to share her husband, sadly.

The babymama and the husband now have an unbreakable bond; a baby. They'd both want to be parents to their child; they'd both want to be at their child's first dance recital and so on. In one these meetings, one thing can lead to another and they have sèx again (okafor's law). sad

The main woman is more or less in a polygamy setting now.

Maybe, maybe not.

I think it is possible to be parents but not a couple, every case is different though. Maybe the affair went beyond s*ex, maybe it didn't.
Maybe the man got what he wanted and is no longer interested, maybe he will feel tempted again.
We don't know for sure, do we?

I really feel for his wife, it won't be easy, no matter what decision she makes.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

It's really a dicey situation. She'll share her husband with the woman somehow, as far as the other woman has the baby.

Till the baby is of age, his/her mother will discuss his/her well being with the father-an avenue for them to meet continuously, which may lead them to do 'adult thing' again and again!

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
prettyboi1:

I really cannot understand why some of you are just so judgemental. If you don't have anything to say to the OP more than you playing "holier-than-thou", jus cari ya leg waka na, e no hard.

talking rubbish. plz shut ur mouth up

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by slap1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
"Adult things". Nice euphemism.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
candy:

It's really a dicey situation. She'll share her husband with the woman somehow, as far as the other woman has the baby.

Till the baby is of age, his/her mother will discuss his/her well being with the father-an avenue for them to meet continuously, which may lead them to do 'adult thing' again and again!

Sometimes men sleep with girls and don't want to sleep with them again.
Sometimes men cheat even though they love their wives and regret it later.
Everyone can make a mistake and people can change.

It is for the wife to decide if she wants to stay. She will definitely have the worries you have just described.

It will be impossible to forget what happened and it will be more than hard to forgive and trust again. I am not sure whether she will ever trust him again.

The marriage will never be the same again if she stays. sad
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Genea(f): 8:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
bidex:

Please help me out.
if am ur wife ,u had bera nt tell me cos i will hate u 4 lyf

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by king406(m): 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Picture or idonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

The marriage will never be the same again if she stays. sad
My point.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by mya1: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
BE811APP:
I have never complained about this new super mod that sends topics to FP...

But pls try and prove read the headings b4 u post...

Poor English!!!

Actually it's "proofread" .

What they say, no one is above mistake or in your case "poor english".

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Sharksblow(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na your mouth you go open na, you no sabi talk again?
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by jorlons(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Op eye don shook so te e no fit bear am again na him knack d errand girl akpako. with dis ur shook shook eye even if we advise u, the possiblility of knacking anoda girl akpako is high. my advice buy padlock 4 ur underdog n give ur wife d key 2 hold, dat is after she forgives u for this.
Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Vince77(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
2cato:
All the posters above me esp the female ones are nothing but clowns dancing in the market square.
@op their is nothing wrong if you take her as ur second wife like a typical african man that is entitle to more than one wife. Ur wife cannot do anything only to cry and shout like a typical woman. Trust me she will not move out of the marriage.

Easier said than done.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Hembelembe: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
@op clap for urself

1 Like

Re: Help! I Don't Know How To Tell My Wife That I Have Impregnated A Girl by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
franugo:

where is cd being sold at such cheap price If na true make i buy trailer load keep oo cos me no like hear say....inganki-inganki!
Gold circle is 20naira. You can get it aat a pharmacy or supermarket or mallam's kiosk sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday / 8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.