Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (131668 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kwankwaso2015™ @Kwankwaso2015 6m
Gov #Kwankwaso still contesting the today's
presidential primary, therefore disregard the
information of stepping down 4 anyone in the
race.

hmmmm.

Meanwhile accreditation is on.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by nduchucks: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Akanbiedu:

bros just look at the other option na.

oga mi, that other option would tempt me into dusting off some uniforms and staging a coup myself.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pataki:
APC - what a party to love!
since there would be no primaries in PDP as Jonathan is contesting against himself, we await his coronation party by PDP. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
since there would be no primaries in PDP as Jonathan is contesting against himself, we await his coronation party by PDP. grin grin

Just as he is hoping yet again to debate himself. grin cheesy grin

Egift where is that your popular Jonathan self debate picture sef? grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by GamboHassan(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
The man of people is General Muhammad Buhari is d best among all. Bc her has d experience b4 also her will transfom 9ja no body can control him. Or to lead him to corruption 9ja . Is also a leader dt can deliver. Support BUHARI for NIGERIA President. Thank u all

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by KanwuliaJara: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
Don't mind the "lean and hungry-looking" awusa-CASSIUS!!!! kiss

The man na YARADUA de 2nd!
Quarter to QUENCH after 2 years! grin
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
My goodness, i thought i begged the mods not to put this thread on the front page? They just messed up this thread. Seun
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
I laugh ATIKU ..everything as already been planned, bring the primary election to Lagos means he can't win..

Imagine the excuse lair Mohammad gave for not taking the primary election to Edo state,saying the governor said they don't have the facilities to accommodate 8000 delegates ..funny

APC doing what they know how to do best....
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ishiamu(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Collynzo9:
This sounds like gossip.
Assuming it is true, that is 12 votes for Buhari and nothing else.

LoL
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by espn(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
mike404:

"I will continue to show openly and inside me the total commitment to the Sharia movement that is sweeping all over Nigeria," Buhari said, quoted in press reports.

"God willing, we will not stop the agitation for the total implementation of the Sharia in the country," Buhari said.
HAVE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION DUNCE
where? When? Source pls!
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ishiamu(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
This getting interesting, please my apc people, post your updates here.

Mods please don't move this thread to the front page, too much distraction.

barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist ,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, keneking, donmarti, keneking,
Dannyset, Evathyst, jaymichael

You don take your drugs today?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
A Letter from Buhari to APC Delegates

8 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by espn(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
Apart from the main podium, a smaller one is also
erected nearby and various music instruments have
been set up there. It looks like, there will be lots of
dancing today. Whether that would be before or after
the election is not clear, but it seems certain there will
be some partying tonight, here at Surulere. The Song,
Surulere by the Mavins is playing as we write this
update.

I would like to see fireworks too.
yes oo dis time around GMB patience will lere
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by espn(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
Apart from the main podium, a smaller one is also
erected nearby and various music instruments have
been set up there. It looks like, there will be lots of
dancing today. Whether that would be before or after
the election is not clear, but it seems certain there will
be some partying tonight, here at Surulere. The Song,
Surulere by the Mavins is playing as we write this
update.

I would like to see fireworks too.
yes oo dis time around GMB patience will lere come 2015..
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
temitemi1:
Be it buhari or atiku failure is await u come 2015.

thunder fire you.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Seun, the OP requested this thread NOT to be on FP! angry

We are NOT yet ready to make noise na - haba! cheesy
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by VICTORCIZA(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
ishiamu:

You don take your drugs today?
obiageli
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by HAkorehdeh(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Really very nice......

Anyways, check my signature if you are really serious about making money online
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
donphilopus:
Atiku's cash cannot save him from being humiliated today. It never saved him during the Adamawa APC Guber Primaries, it would not save him today. Buhari has since been our Flag bearer. That's the only Candidate that can make me step out of my house to the Polling Units come February 14th!

confirm... I cant imagining myself voting anybody other than GMB!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gbawe2:
Atiku will always do what Atiku knows how to do. Whereas OBJ will bully him openly while GEJ will outspend him (2010 PDP primaries) the brains behind APC will outsmart Atiku in a manner that will leave the Party's democratic credentials intact and even enhanced. The real 'booty' is the Presidency. Nothing can transform Atiku into a candidate capable of delivering that for the APC if chosen as the candidate of the Party. He will disgrace the Party because GEJ will win by a landslide in a ridiculous mismatch. I would personally advise Atiku to not waste his money on an exercise in futility.
People like Atiku needs to learn modern day politicking from Tinubu and even Olabode George. You don't just keep spendong senselessly just to get to the top. Things doesn't work like that, and it won't work. His continuous and shameful spending is making him lose credibility the more. He sees the presidency as an investment, but the masses are unanimous in rejecting him. Why can't he reason and step aside or engage the masses strategically rather than trying to buy the Presidency? Buhari is the man and APC is the Party.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by duni04(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
So in essence whoever pays the delegates the most will win? How then is the APC better than the corrupt PDP?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pataki:
Seun, the OP requested this thread NOT to be on FP! angry

We are NOT yet ready to make noise na - haba! cheesy
I tire o
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by NewNigeriaMind: 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pataki:
A Letter from Buhari to APC Delegates

CHAI THIS BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES...

God bless you Buhari..there is hope.

5 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Imagine, Rotimi Amaechi is likely to be the vice president under Buhari. No hope for Nigeria be that cry cry cry....

I wish what happened in Ghana can happen in Nigeria. .. we need revolution. .....
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by 1wolex85: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
Buhari will win and has won. But this quote is very disturbing, I hope it is not true.
That is why I have always said that a free and fair primaries will almost always not produce the best candidate in this part of the world, it more often than not produces the one who bribes the most. #primariesareoverrated.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by miqos04: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
i still think atiku has a chance
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by adex4lyfe84: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
I think APC will only be getting it right if Buhari wins the primaries. Sai Buhari
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Does really matter who wins either would loose the main election come 2015, it an eleftion for losers either way
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by emmalezy(m): 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
#APCDecides2014: The chairman of APC National Convention Committee, Kayode Fayemi, his deputy, Kawu Baraje, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, Boroffice, Lai Mohammed and other members of the committee just arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium, venue of the convention and are going round to inspect the arena and make final arrangements.

Delegates have also begun trickling into the venue.

Reporting live 4 www.reportnaija.com
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Pataki: 3:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
I don't know why this thread was moved to FP! What is wrong with seun? Those pathetic Nairaland and others from Romance section will end up killing the thread for us.

Immediately, I saw the first insulting comment on page 4 from one dunderhead, I knew this topic had been placed on the FP.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by dejavume: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
12 APC gov dat endorsed GMB are muslim expect Edo n Imo while Atiku is banking on the pro-PDP states.
The more you look,the more you see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.