Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari (131662 Views)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Atiku Debunks Reports Of 12 APC Governors Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by emmalezy(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Muhammadu Buhari wrote this few minutes ago on his facebook page;

Dear delegates,

Today is decision day.

I thank you for granting me audience. I thank you for listening to me.

Today, it will be your turn to decide who will represent our party in the general elections. As you vote for the presidential flag bearer of APC, remember the future of the country in which your children and their descendants will grow in is at stake.

Make a decision you will be proud of in years to come. A decision you will look back on and with joy say "I played my part".

To all of you my friends and supporters keep praying for me and for our dear country. We will emerge victorious.

Thank you!

#OneNigeria

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ellguapo: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
brownlord2:

Oh from a sane and patriotic Nigerian

Watch how the bloody hypocrites are going to pretend they dint see this part.

It was reported amaechi flew in Ekiti with huge sum, none of them ever said anything about it.

Why should I choose apc over pdp if I'm to vote, when they do exactly what the corrupt party is doing

What a change party apc is

What exactly is your point? You seem just to be sentimental towards apc even after explicitly stating @bolded that both parties are corrupt

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by BMZK: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
For the past few weeks, I have toured most part of the country meeting delegates and party faithfuls on the way to move Nigeria forward. That also gave me the rare opportunity to closely interact with the Nigerian people and share their hopes and fears.

I have seen a Nigeria where there is so much wealth and too much suffering, where there is abundant resources and unspeakable deprivation, where there is more affluence for the rich and more misery for the poor. I did not see a Northern or Southern, Muslim or Christian, Ijaw or Berom poor, what I saw is a Nigerian poor who is suffering in all religions and agonizing in all tribes.

But I also saw a Nigerian poor with an unquenchable hope for the future and an unbreakable spirit to unshackle himself from the chains of disunity, bad leadership and corruption. To those groups of Nigerians I say tomorrow you will receive a glad tiding.

As I welcome my party's delegates to tomorrow's convention, let me remind them of the choice before them: tomorrow is not about Muhammadu Buhari alone, tomorrow is about a bigger idea; about the future stability and prosperity of Nigeria. It is an opportunity that only comes once in every four years but whose outcomes will echo for generations to come. I trust that our delegates will make the right choice.

Once again, I welcome you all to Lagos. May God be your guide.
GMB

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by sirajdinsaudi: 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
temitemi1:
Be it buhari or atiku wining is await u come 2015.
As expected.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Orikinla(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Real democratic parties do primaries to elect their candidates and not by presidential expo of selling the ticket to the highest bidder like in the PDP.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by emmalezy(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar has reportedly dolled out $10,000 per delegate for some states and $30,000 per delegates of some hostile states. Remember APC has got about 8,000 delegates voting today. #APCDecides

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
1wolex85:

That is why I have always said that a free and fair primaries will almost always not produce the best candidate in this part of the world, it more often than not produces the one who bribes the most. #primariesareoverrated.
God bless you, you deserve a medal.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ozo13(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
angry chairman y e dey pain u nah.PDP drug dey worry u...we here r for change..
udemzyudex:
I laugh ATIKU ..everything as already been planned, bring the primary election to Lagos means he can't win..

Imagine the excuse lair Mohammad gave for not taking the primary election to Edo state,saying the governor said they don't have the facilities to accommodate 8000 delegates ..funny

APC doing what they know how to do best....
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by SaiBuharii: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
MarvellousGod:
Imagine, Rotimi Amaechi is likely to be the vice president under Buhari. No hope for Nigeria be that cry cry cry....

I wish what happened in Ghana can happen in Nigeria. .. we need revolution. .....

The only revolution we need is putting Buhari up there #SaiBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pataki:

Immediately, I saw the first insulting comment on page 4 from one dunderhead, I knew this topic had been placed on the FP.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by kepal99(m): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
nduchucks:
If Atiku buys his way into the APC candidacy, I'm afraid I'll have nothing to do with campaigning for him in 2015. I couldn't campaign for Tinubu himself if he were the flagbearer for APC.

Both of these people have shady pasts not befitting of the President of any country.
. So Buhari doesn't have shady past, huh? Smh

3 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
emmalezy:
#APCDecides2014: The chairman of APC National Convention Committee, Kayode Fayemi, his deputy, Kawu Baraje, Senator Babafemi Ojudu, Boroffice, Lai Mohammed and other members of the committee just arrived Teslim Balogun Stadium, venue of the convention and are going round to inspect the arena and make final arrangements.

Delegates have also begun trickling into the venue.

Reporting live 4 www.reportnaija.com

Nice one bro, your inputs will be appreciated on this thread. Keep us updated.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by fineworker24(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obiagelli:
This getting interesting, please my apc people [size=14pt]e-rats,[/size] post your updates here.

Mods please don't move this thread to the front page, too much distraction.

barcanista Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, ,
descartes, egift, arewafederation, Egbagirl, donroxy,
Sweetlemon , donphilopus, BEREM, desola ,
demdem , lakpalakpa , whitecat007 , ,
lakpalakpa, omenka, ShehuAba , omenka , Rawani,
tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist ,
and all Omexonomy, jmaine, mikeansy, Firefire,
Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, baccaspace, Omerta
sincere9gerian, firefire, Phockphockman, ilugunboy,
naptu2, aussie, keneking, donmarti, keneking,
Dannyset, Evathyst, jaymichael
grin
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pataki:

Immediately, I saw the first insulting comment on page 4 from one dunderhead, I knew this topic had been placed on the FP.

Seun or whoever should remove it from fp abeg.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by slap1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Endorsed to lose to GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by wolexy2(m): 3:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! am still watching.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ellguapo: 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
VirginFinder:
Even if Buhari clinches the APC ticket, I foresee APC stabbing him in the back at the polls.

The truth is that it's only the masses that want Buhari. Nigeria's ruling elite in the PDP,APC and beyond will do everything possible to stop Buhari from becoming president.
Reason: most of them will be jailed including former presidents.

After all said and done, they'll all settle for a weak GEJ.

Bookmark this.
However you have valid points, the so called elite need an enabling environment to inundate their elite-ness.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
emmalezy:
Former Vice-President, Atiku Abubakar has reportedly dolled out $10,000 per delegate for some states and $30,000 per delegates of some hostile states. Remember APC has got about 8,000 delegates voting today. #APCDecides

If Atiku like he can give every delegate $100,000 each or even empty his treasury, that is his business. All I know is that the Buhari movement and progressive tsunami will trounce him today. This is a battle between the Thieving Class which Atiku represent and the masses which Buhari represent. The masses shall come victorious and by the grace of God Almighty, general muhammadu Buhari shall be returned President next year.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by laimo(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
barcanista:
Halleluyah this is what we are talking about. Everybody wants Buhari except one crook called Atiku. History in the making, Nigerians shall be freeeeeeee

#FreedomATLast
#Rochas For Imo
#Buhari For Nigeria
#Atiku for Kuje Prison
this guy eh,you want kill person with laff?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by fineworker24(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
emmalezy:

That's a good definition of change which APC represent.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ckmayoca: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Who is likely to be Buahri's running mate?
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by ishiamu(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
obiageli

I dey ask obiageli of a girl
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by salau01(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Visit www.latestforya..com for the latest news in politics both in Nigeria and world wide. The race is meant for Men. APC Decides#
Obiagelli:
At a meeting that went into the wee hours of
Wednesday, 12 APC governors reached a final
agreement to pitch their tent with
Muhammadu Buhari, former military head of
state, but Atiku Abubakar, former vice-
president, is reaching out directly to the
delegates.
At the meeting, which took place at Adeola
Odeku, Victoria Island, Lagos, the governors
who agreed to support Buhari are: Abdulaziz
Yari (Zamfara), Ibrahim Geidam (Yobe),
Kashim Shettima (Borno), Tanko Al-Makura
(Nasarawa), Abdulfatah Ahmed (Kwara),
Babatunde Fashola (Lagos), Abiola Ajimobi
(Oyo), Adams Oshiomhole (Edo), Rauf
Aregbesola (Osun), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun),
Aliyu Wamakko (Sokoto) and Rotimi Amaechi
(Rivers).

www.thecable.ng/just-12-apc-governors-endorse-buhari-atiku-reaches-directly-delegates
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by udemzyudex(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
ozo13:
angry chairman y e dey pain u nah.PDP drug dey worry u...we here r for change..

e no pain me oga Ade.... the thing be say APC don plan everything down...
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
laimo:
this guy eh,you want kill person with laff?
That Atiku is very annoying and irritating.

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by otokx(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nairaland suppose send delegates to the APC convention.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by laimo(m): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
berem:
since there would be no primaries in PDP as Jonathan is contesting against himself, we await his coronation party by PDP. grin grin
Worried for pdp angry
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
emmalezy:

this is serious! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Rhozabeth(m): 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
I saw this coming! It is obvious Buhari will win apc presidential primary. Cos if per adventure atiku wins the presidential election he will most certainly defect back to pdp! So for this apc will not give him that opportunity!
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by olabukola: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
Early result shows that GMB is leading.

Sai GMB
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by laimo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
udemzyudex:
I laugh ATIKU ..everything as already been planned, bring the primary election to Lagos means he can't win..

Imagine the excuse lair Mohammad gave for not taking the primary election to Edo state,saying the governor said they don't have the facilities to accommodate 8000 delegates ..funny

APC doing what they know how to do best....
And that's doing better organized primaries,unlike the pdp kangaroo primaries,apologies to pdp thugs in adamawa.
Re: Apc Primaries Updates, 12 APC Governors Endorse Buhari by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
Pataki:
APC - what a party to love!
I'll give their organization an A- for now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (69) (Reply)

Why Niger Deltans Won't Subscribe To The Biafran Movement / Meet Chioma Uzodinma, Imo First Lady (Photos) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.