Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please (47631 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / A Nigerian Guy Drove 17 Hours To See A Girl He Met On Twitter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Beey(f): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
thecommunist:
Genesis 6: 2-4. You can read from verse 1 till maybe the end so that you will understand
I beg to differ with you. The "Sons of God" in this Scripture is not literal. "The sons of God" are said to be religion professors from the lineage of Seth.They were also called by the name of the Lord.When they intermarried with Canaanites & other communities that worshipped idol gods, these women were then referred to as " daughters of men".The offspring from these marriages were called "nephrim". So saying that the sons of God were spirits is the wrong interpretation.Pls note, God is a capital "G" & not small.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by anthony8888(m): 7:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
go 2 a celestian church of christ,a vry gud 1,am sure she wud get delivered.as 4 u d guy,go n start praying o,cos na u dem go con face leta.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by LOVEGINO(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
My kind of Lady.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Akposy(m): 7:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Allureoftheseas:

yes, both the males.
Are u a merman or a water boy
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Bluhazel: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
herinolah:

The thunder that will fire you
lwkmd.. u just made my xmas
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by eckersley: 9:45am On Jan 04, 2015
Elan83:
Wot a lucky guy, he shuld just study marine engeneer & wt d help of d marine spirit d sky is his limit, lucky guy!
And I suggest you study English
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by tyrex(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2015
The girl is suffering from SCHIZOPHRENIA it's a mental disease with periods of visual and auditory hallucinations. She should see a psychiatrist. I know exactly what I'm saying because apart from being a medical doctor, I have seen a couple of such cases from close quarters.

The ladies are usually very afraid and can sometimes act compulsively, occasionally going into fits of rage and at other times completely sober. Overall they are excessively emotional.

As a Christian however, prayers would still help but the underlying thing is a mental disorder - SCHIZOPHRENIA.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by omonnakoda: 11:17am On Mar 07, 2015
angeljoy:

Many problems of spirit husbands and wives are at their fruiting and harvest time before been brought to light hence the need for persistent spiritual warfare
You are 5tupid and dangerous,you and your Mountain of Fire and Brimstone are indeed crazy!! Spirit wife ko Spirit Maiguard ni
Does your spiritual warfare not work to bring electricity and prosperity and good roads? It only works on spirit wives and spirit housegirl and spirit gateman? Mumu!
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by omonnakoda: 4:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
tyrex:
The girl is suffering from SCHIZOPHRENIA it's a mental disease with periods of visual and auditory hallucinations. She should see a psychiatrist. I know exactly what I'm saying because apart from being a medical doctor, I have seen a couple of such cases from close quarters.

The ladies are usually very afraid and can sometimes act compulsively, occasionally going into fits of rage and at other times completely sober. Overall they are excessively emotional.

As a Christian however, prayers would still help but the underlying thing is a mental disorder - SCHIZOPHRENIA.
It may be schizophrenia but it may not be . I do not believe there is enough information to leap to that conclusion.
There is a huge religious and social component to this bizarre system as we can see from the fact that the boyfriend is having "corroborating dreams". Schizophrenia should not be the first thing that comes to mind not even if one is contemplating mental illness.Visual hallucinations are not that common in schizophrenia that is inaccurate. There are all kinds of medical and non medical explanations so I do not understand why you jump to schizophrenia. That is bizarre and dangerous

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by xzodux07(m): 3:33am On Aug 03, 2015
herinolah:

The thunder that will fire you
the thunder that will kill all your GENERATIONS...#maturedidiot
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Eze2000(m): 9:28am On Aug 03, 2015
Sorry I saw this post late. Firstly check my signature so u may take my words seriously.
Second you need a real prophet fast and never even consider the girl's opinion on the issue of which church to go.
Thirdly you should sit down and think of your feeling for the girl cos u are abt to do battle with invincible and terrible that never give up for generations even if you manage to escape now.

IS THERE HOPE?
It all depends on who the girl is (her spiritual identity). if this is the case of mere male spirit taking a human wife then the bond may be broken but if the case of spiritual wife taking human body then your only is to run as fast as you can.

Note the human part of the girl has no power over her actions. and whatever u do never beat or even try to harm her.

I'd have loved to take on this case myself cos I find the girl's stand point interesting (yes I'm a prophet of God....a powerful one too) but I'm indisposed at the moment.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by futurerex: 1:50am On Nov 22, 2019
Allureoftheseas:
you want help? let me give you alittle tip; tell your gf to buy fanta. tell her not to drink it. she should be alone and do this in her compound. tell her to open the fanta and say the following prayers "my spirit husband, i was told you are disturbing and driving away my lovers, if you are really responsible, i want you to give me space and bless me and stop disturbing my physical lover(call her lovers name) if you do this i will come back fully prepared to please you" after this prayers she should pour the fanta anywhere in her compound. she will have a dream the following night of the spirit husbands leaving. NOTE: this is not permanent freedom. go to a church a strong one and bind the spirit or use a strong native doc to appease the spirit or come to me if ypu cant find any.

Are you still on NL? Just to as you a question, please.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by Dawinlove(m): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2019
futurerex:

Are you still on NL? Just to as you a question, please.

Don't believe in that. No one get solution from the devil. He will give u but you won't go free. The meaning of all is (bondage)

1 Like

Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by africandictator(m): 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2021
tonero230:
There are different types of marine spirit.The ones that are in born with people and the ones that just posses people.The ones that are in born with people,are mostly caused by our fore fathers...may be going to the river long time ago to get a child and from there,they have a strong link with ur family.My peeps,of a truth i tell you people not all pastors and native doctors can easily deliver people from this especial the in born people.If ur inborn with this,the only river you will go to appease them is the river in your native home and you cannot go that river anytime you like.If you want to appease them to realease ur destiny,you can go to ur native river by 3pm down because they are not always around during the morning time.They always move around like real human beings during the day and that is y it's not always good to talk anyhow to anybody u see.IF after the sacrifice at ur native river and they accept it,you will prosper but in some cases,they may still be coming to you once in a while for love making but wont obstruct ur luck again.Meanwhile some of these spirit bring big luck if ur at peace with them.Some of them when deeply in love with you,will send you a physical wife that you will marry if you are a man and still will enter inside that girl.Most of us typing non sense here are possessed with the spirit and dont even know.They can destroy ur destiny and can also give you luck.you people should not be deceived by some pastors and native doctors ooo.The world is a mystery
can I send you a message? I need to make some inquires about something similar.i would really appreciate it if you can shed light.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by tonero230(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2021
africandictator:
can I send you a message? I need to make some inquires about something similar.i would really appreciate it if you can shed light.

Ok
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by africandictator(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23, 2021
tonero230:

Ok
it won't let me send you a private message.
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by kingvomlotus12: 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ilekeh:
So only girls host spirits abi?

Tell your friend to check himself, he may be hosting 10 demonic spirits.
leave that thing, they're guys who have spirit wives also
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by tonero230(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2021
africandictator:

Text me your wassup number
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by tonero230(m): 5:30pm On Mar 24, 2021
africandictator:

Send me your wassup number
Re: He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please by azammi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 24, 2021
My church mountain of fire is specialize to handle this kind issue take her to deliverance
Dawinlove:
A friend just discovered the lady he just met and dating for a week now has Emere spirit.

She confessed to the guy she has spiritual husband and later the guy discovered that from his dream. The spirits are warning he should leave the lady but,the lady also said she had tried everything possible to get rid of the situation even done sacrifices and prayed but no change.

This guy has been advised by friends to stay away from the lady but the lady is seeking for the guy help and really loves him.

Should this guy leave the lady?

Should he help with taking her out for deliverance etc..or he should leave the lady?

Your advise please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. / Couple Rock Shorts In Pre-Wedding Pictures / Zimbabwe Headmaster Stabbed, Robbed Of School Vehicle, Cash During Bush Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.