Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP (28531 Views)

Ignore APC Noise, They Have Nothing To Offer – PDP Tells Fayose / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by dapsonjegz(m): 8:52am On Dec 12, 2014
here comes d tym 4 real change,almos

t 70% of nigerians are tired of being under d so called party of pdp..6yrz of
GEJ is juz a wate of tym & nigerian resources,instead of achievn we are lamentinf..wot a shame..i cant bliv a phd holder lyk GEJ can find it difficult 2 put nigeria in order even wen a farmer ws rulin we have smfns 2 point to as his achievemnt...am ready 4 change & i bliv in buhari,infact i bliv in hausas

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by homez01: 8:52am On Dec 12, 2014
lot of corruptiob in there administration dimeji bankole theif /patricia ete there even doing the time of obasanjo theif do go to jail but now efcc look so ordinary it always my oga at the top imagine the case of ibadan AJA ILE were lot of life were slaughter no body was query even the building was stop to be demonlish by oga at the top wo me i need change even though na another theif again
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ellechrystal(f): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Azo:

Then why only anti buhari threads on fp? Fo the threads put themselves there?
If d mods decide to put it out there, u maybe thinking ahead or behind their reasons. Am not supporting them neither am I supporting u. But then. I feel and propose certain things should b kept at heart even if they happen to cross out thoughts. U know..
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by RebelLeader15(m): 8:54am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided
Automatically, you will DIE by 2015...

Ediot son of a sewage inhaling zombie

#SAIBUHARI

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by cy4cent(f): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2014
lies from the pit of hell!! Professor Wole Soyinka said, “Only four sets of people
can vote and
support Goodluck Jonathan 2015sad1) those who are
intellectually
blind.(2) those who are blinded by
ethnicity.(3) those who are blinded by corruption and
therefore afraid of
the unknown, should powerchange hands.(4) those who
are suffering from a
combination of all the above terminal sicknesses” Im
sure you fall on category 3.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by gabicon: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2014
Look this things are no rocket science the questions most important to ask is as Nigerians, are our lives better after 4years of pdp/GEJ ticket? The fact is we have not given GEJ a score card but his people have forced score cards down our throat via the media. Do we have electricity? What is the state of security? Are our youths empowered with jobs? Have we lived better lives since 2011? Is there still oil theft? Is there wide spread corruption? These are questions that should influence our decision for continuity or change, since 1960 we keep majoring on the minor and minoring on the major. Some of the funny things this government does is their escalation of MOUs, well MOUs don't equal built industries or power plants or other forms of development its a mere piece of paper more than 3/4 of them don't materialise. Thats not to say they have done something, the you win policy is a good one I just wished they had partnered with private sector as form of CSO thereby making it real big, the automotive policy too is a good One but they have to compel Nigerians to buy these cars more and not just government agencies, the rice processing a big plus too and some other few

The question is are these achievement a mere drop of water in a possibility of streams of water?
Has the development of the GEJ administration been comesurate with the resources at its disposal?
Have their policies been people centred?
Have they been able to reach the populace of Nigeria?

Let the answers to important questions judge our decision come 12 February 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Bawss1(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
The choices before Nigerians are completely rotten.

Evil dictator vs Useless stooge undecided

Nothing good can come either side.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by medamillion(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided
see what poverty has turned an innocent Nigerian into. That's why GEJ needs to be sent back 2 otueke.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by caterpillar: 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
I feel a sense of CHANGE is coming soon!

Nigerians are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by blakky97(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
Jabioro:
I don't knw what a beheaddd man is tryin 2 say..pdp is dead..record are obvious,they should leave us alone..we can vote 4 whoever we want bt nt again for pdp..whaever they hv in stock can nt convince me..continue wetin never again..let apc come try then we compare and contrast..
the issue is: what are the options?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Bawss1(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
The choices before Nigerians are completely rotten.

Evil dictator vs Useless stooge undecided

Nothing good can come from either side.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by angelawoko(m): 8:58am On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=Franchise21 post=28807656]

I have seen what GEJ can offer. I will take my chances with Buhari.
More so he was not rejected across the country. Just in the south and dat was then. Tell it to whoever wants to hear #werejectGEJ.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by LouisVanGaal(m): 8:59am On Dec 12, 2014
synergycom19:

I reason far better than you,did anything you said relates to Buhari being a Fanatic? Am born, brought-up and Lived in the North. We regreted GEJ failures,but Buhari is not a Good choice for us. So both of them are two sides of a bad coin. We all wish Atiku could have won. We are not comfortable with someone that will pursue a Religious Agenda in the name of Reforms,anti-corruption and good governance as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi did at the CBN
You all wished Atiku would have won undecidedundecided...I give up on you! Even a foetus in the womb knows that Atiku is worse than GEJ sef..a crook who isn't shy to admit it...going abt bribing delegates..is that ur dream ruler For your info, its ONLY corrupt Northerners looting dis country dry dat doesn't want GMB...is it his fault dat he's a cult hero and loved by d impoverished Northerners Your citing SLS just finished you...don't mention me again!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Ajengogo(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2014
The struggle of a drowning man!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by ZionJay(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Olizard,son of Metuh,if you think your pointless,clueless and baseless propaganda will work this time, you need a new brain.I will rather vote for a man who has zero tolerance for corruption than to stick with the man who opined that stealing from the govt coffers or elsewhere is not corruption!
#Say no to PDP#
#Say no to APC#
#Say no to GEJ/PEJ#
#Say YES to GMB#
Buhari all the way!
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by oloworulz(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.
Do u enjoy the current situation of Nigeria under the clueless man? If yes then YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE AN ALLY TO POVERTY. Dats y GEJ will continue to fucckk ur grand mama in a doggy style sex while u will be there watching and eating popcorn. Don't loose hope. Let's give another man a chance
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Bluffly: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2014
Franchise21:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/173168-buhari-nothing-new-offer-except-tired-ideas-provocative-utterances-pdp.html

Can we really quantify what GEJ claimed he has done to what Buhari did then past. Jonathan has only regressed Nigeria locally. General Buhari (Retd) built all the Old refineries we have today Pipelines, fought corruption to almost a stand still, which was visible to all Nigerians despite some disgruntled elements.

Some are saying Buhari will use most of his time to prosecute. Well I think when there is a problem the cause needs to be tackled in order to solve the problem and not the other way out. If it entails jailing all the current thieficians then so be it. We need a stern hand at this moment so that when we grow up we will not depart from such ways.

A Known devil is better than an unknown Angel.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Kayman4life(m): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Buhari is just northern and some western agenda to seize power.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Afritop(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Automatically, you will DIE by 2015...

Ediot son of a sewage inhaling zombie

#SAIBUHARI
grin
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by adanny01(m): 9:08am On Dec 12, 2014
Sunnycliff:
Buhari will still be surrounded by The same sect of recycled polithiefcians? is there still a Hope for real change we anticipated?

That reason alone cannot stop me from desiring change! We have to try to succeed else we remain stagnant. AWAY WITH GEJ!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Kayman4life(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Bluffly:

Can we really quantify what GEJ claimed he has done to what Buhari did then past. Jonathan has only regressed Nigeria locally. General Buhari (Retd) built all the Old refineries we have today Pipelines, fought corruption to almost a stand still, which was visible to all Nigerians despite some disgruntled elements.

Some are saying Buhari will use most of his time to prosecute. Well I think when there is a problem the cause needs to be tackled in order to solve the problem and not the other way out. If it entails jailing all the current thieficians then so be it. We need a stern hand at this moment so that when we grow up we will not depart from such ways.

A Known devil is better than an unknown Angel.
As if Team Buhari are saint
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Kingharzyz(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2014
simplemach:
The worst thing that can happen to Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.

just as we are regretting that we voted Clueless GEJ...
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by enkay11: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2014
The noise don too much. Abeg make WOMAN come rule the country.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Edusouls(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2014
G.e.j is a colossal failure, we have all experienced it, poverty increased, unemployement increased, killings of the innocents,maiming of thousands of the innocent nigerians,extreme corruption with rewards, decayed military system, dying economy, what else do we want to see before we agree, are nigerians not yet tired of g.e.j? Am tired of g.e.j.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by bankylan: 9:16am On Dec 12, 2014
I cry for this nation and the future of young Nigerians.....Comments on social media show how subjected we are as Nigerians.

The number one problem is that we can not even identify the problem we are being faced as a nation. Has this generation of young Nigerians totally lost hope? Do we believe in ourselves with all the power of social media at our disposal? Cant we get someone young, brilliant, and visionary to be our president? We are many in numbers, we can gather the needed votes, we can canvass and get supports from young and old. Is a 71 year old man, who has never articulated his vision other than a campaign of hatred against the present government the right candidate to take Nigeria to a new level?

It is not about 'I will provide road, water, electricity, 'security'! It is far more than that.

I have never been a fan of Jonathan, but is Buhari an alternative? The dilemma this generation is that we are faced with only two choices that are not reflections of the depth of human capital this nation posses.

This is my verdict, and I want anyone who cares to take note of this: Jonathan will win next year election even in a free and fair environment, but there will be a crisis from the opposition who are hell bent on ruling this nation. Jonathan may not be the best candidate, but he is the 'anointed' one for a reason that will not be clear to many Nigerians for now.....The change we need will not come from PDP and APC......Until Nigerian youths arise and join hands together, things will remain the same....
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by skyprofm(m): 9:16am On Dec 12, 2014
UncannyGenius:
We don't want a visionless old man to rule us to doom. BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT!! HE IS WASTING HIS TIME!!

Quite true. Same way we don't need clueless, ignorant and dumb people like u on nairaland. So pick ur clueless president, go start ur own country somewhere in d creeks. Start ur own forum and name it after ur currency. Buhari till 2019
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by watchindelta(m): 9:17am On Dec 12, 2014
buhari is not a bad guy but ppl around him must of them are from PDP.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by naijasaints: 9:19am On Dec 12, 2014
But honestly what has PDP done?I cant see anything out of the ordinary.We are moving at a very slow pace,
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by mizzy007(m): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2014
If GEJ had done half of wat he read in his manifesto, nigerians won't b havin a changed mind! Being a fanatic in his religion dos nt min he'll impose sharia law on non-muslims, afterall some of us christains r fanatics,and we av nt imposed it on muslims. Nigeria has a constitution dat guards our fundamental human rights n one of it is our right 2 free worship! I have taken time 2 interview elderly ones in dis country on der view of buhari becomin d nxt president. 97% spoke about him being a man of integrity n fidelity. I wasn't der wen he ws military head of state buh I tink I go wit d views of dos elders. Our country is dyin in d hands of d present adminstration. I regret votin 4 GEJ under d SUN. Cnt do it again!!! 6yrs n he cldnt do anytin wat miracle wil he perform in 4yrs, I cnt b deceived twice
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by caterpillar: 9:20am On Dec 12, 2014
INEC should just give me my PVC and let me vote for CHANGE!
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by deletrue: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
The word/term 'Good Luck' is powerful and wonderful, otherwise and for goodness sake, how on earth can apc forward that extremist, a well known and a core and deadly Islamist, one of the most senior members of boko haram to contest presidential election. The number of times this man failed was even the time when there was no boko haram, but now that it is very clear that himself, Atiku etc have openly introduced boko haram and has caused so much pains, deads, destructions all over the country, apc think such a man is the right man to compete with GEJ.
Nigerians should, especially the people of the north east should not blame and hold any body responsible if Buhari who is looking very sick and is carry with him a dry and FLAT chest could not survive the campaign period. In 2011 this man could not go round the states because of health reasons, he is now older by four years and apc felt he will survive this campaign season. All Nigerians should get theirselves ready for any action, should this blood tasty being turns this time to cause deads as he did in 2011. Buhari practically has nothing to offer other than to fufil his Islam customs and requirements, which is known as the killers worldwide.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by mastercee(m): 9:21am On Dec 12, 2014
Mentcee:
Oboy, why you de 'pledgiarise' my name na! Na wa o!

Na lie..... You are the plagiarist here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obaseki Contracts New Aircraft For Aerial Survey Of Benin City (Photos) / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?" / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.