Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP (28495 Views)

Ignore APC Noise, They Have Nothing To Offer – PDP Tells Fayose / Embrace Fayose's Peace Offer-pdp Tells APC Lawmakers / Tinubu Finally Admits Buhari Has No Certificate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by LastProphet: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2014
synergycom19:

Buhari is still a FANATICS,that an undeniable Truth. But GEJ’S very unfortunate performance brought Buhari out to contest again

Illiterate, so u cant read history, who exiled the fanatical islamic cleric Gumi? Who was the nigerian general that pursued the islamic sect maitatsine into cameroun until he was about 40kms from niamey and had to be recalled back by the then president Shagari After receiving a complaint call from camerounian govt? My brother dont waste your time GEJ is gone

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
2015, Sai Buhari! Sai Nigeria! The mind revolution has started. Nigerians have grown wiser, PDP nd GEJ have failed and deceived us enough...The wind of change I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ blowing, bringing with it a new ray of hope...Its not about the party now, its about the person, for the person will bring the change and not the party. Dt person I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ no other than GMB; the Change Nigeria needs. For a new Nigeria, Buhari I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ the hope. Vote GMB for Change!!! Let the spirit of Change overwhelm our hearts nd let's kick incompetent, un assertive, unproductive nd corrupt elements from our dear Nigeria. We can do it, we can get it right this tym, if only we embrace the wind of Change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by saint047(m): 9:24am On Dec 12, 2014
shocked

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by tinacrl01(m): 9:26am On Dec 12, 2014
(1) PPL PLZ WE NEED EFCC BACK IN THIS COUNTRY B4 GEJ GO KILL US OOoH.

(2) SINCE I WAS BONE DOLLAR HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HIGH.

(3) I HAVE NEVER SINCE HOW BOMB BLAST KILL SO MANY PPL LIKE THIS B4 IS ONLY IN COMMANDO FILMS

(4) COUNTRY WHERE SETIZIN DON'T HAVE UP TO #100NAIRA IN IS POCKET

(5) COUNTRY WHERE THE PRESIDENT CAN PROTECT THE LIFE OF THE PPL

(6) COUNTRY WHERE PPL ARE NT BLAND BUT THEY DON'T HAVE EYES TO SeE THE SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY

(7.)COUNTR.YWHERE OUR PRESIDENT TELL US THAT STALIN IS NT CORRUPTiON

(cool COUNTRY WHERE PRESIDENT PUT THIEF AS GARDENER-

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Leysco(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2014
[quote
author=simplemach post=28807706]The worst thing that can happen to
Nigeria is to have Buhari elected as president. I feel that even those
people who have been making noise behind him in his support will all
live to detest his leadership and regret giving him their votes.[/quote]
spoken out of sentiment. Can yu give reasons?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by caterpillar: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2014
bankylan:
I cry for this nation and the future of young Nigerians.....Comments on social media show how subjected we are as Nigerians.

The number one problem is that we can not even identify the problem we are being faced as a nation. Has this generation of young Nigerians totally lost hope? Do we believe in ourselves with all the power of social media at our disposal? Cant we get someone young, brilliant, and visionary to be our president? We are many in numbers, we can gather the needed votes, we can canvass and get supports from young and old. Is a 71 year old man, who has never articulated his vision other than a campaign of hatred against the present government the right candidate to take Nigeria to a new level?

It is not about 'I will provide road, water, electricity, 'security'! It is far more than that.

I have never been a fan of Jonathan, but is Buhari an alternative? The dilemma this generation is that we are faced with only two choices that are not reflections of the depth of human capital this nation posses.

This is my verdict, and I want anyone who cares to take note of this: Jonathan will win next year election even in a free and fair environment, but there will be a crisis from the opposition who are hell bent on ruling this nation. Jonathan may not be the best candidate, but he is the 'anointed' one for a reason that will not be clear to many Nigerians for now.....The change we need will not come from PDP and APC......Until Nigerian youths arise and join hands together, things will remain the same....

I concur with your argument, that young, vibrant and creative mind is needed in this country but I want to say that, the Nigeria political terrain will not accept anyone new to take up the mantle except the popular actors in the space. PDP have ruled Nigeria for so many years with no meaningful change and I see APC redefining that in the coming years and giving us the creative young leader that we need with time, their Governors across states in Nigeria should tell you where they will be taking us to in the nearest future. I'm not really a party partizan but I desire good life for Nigerians made by Nigerians. We have suffered enough, lets give another head a chance and lets see what they can do.

Nigerians should not be scared of change, the result might be good and it might be bad but lets give it a try so that we don't continue to wallow in suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by paycash: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2014
I disagree with word nothing.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Atiller: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

Pls do!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by mavinc4u(f): 9:31am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided

ah ah, has it gotten to that extent? I hope all is well with you
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by icycoolmik: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2014
"...both the dog and the baboon will be soaked in blood..." hmmmm shocked
Nigerians should think well before voting O!!! wink
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by itsmine: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2014
slightlyMad:
seriously, am losing it everyday
the more research i make about Buhari, the more clearer it get that Buhari
may be our only way out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:
What prominent Nigerians say about Buhari:

Buhari is certainly the people's general, he is as gentle as a lamb, yet harder than an iroko. A dependable honest and incorruptible man, capable of rescuing Nigeria from cluelessness, ineptitude and wickedness in high places.

-CramJones

Buhari is miles ahead of President Jonathan. President Jonathan was still in Otueke going to school without shoes when Gen Buhari was president. I am delighted to be part of the party partly founded by Buhari.

- Femi Fani-Kayode (while he was still in APC)

The army after toppling our democratic regime have no option but to install Buhari as head of state so as to avoid credibility problems, especially in the sight of the international community because of his being an epitome of integrity."
- SHAGARI.

“There are only 2 honest & reliable Nigerians. Myself & Buhari. All what PDP is saying of Buhari being fundamentalist is mere hot lies. They just fear, let‘s go to jail “
– OBJ

General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude” Incorruptible
– President Olusegun Obasango , in his book, “Not My Will”.

“Buhari was a big brother & a father to some extent that mean nothing in life & to the nation always other than good. So, I fear no harm from him.“
– LATE YAR‘ADUA.

“Buhari was honest & sincere in all his conduct that perhaps, only very few Nigerians could match in integrity.“
–GEN. ABDUSSALAM

“Gen. Muhammadu Buhari was a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist.“
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

“I have realized our collective mistake in over-throwing you. I have seen the terrible damage which our inaction caused to the Nigerian psyche. I am most sorry. Please, come and do what is best known about you. Patriotic service to the nation.“
–LATE ABACHA (PTF inaugural speech).

“If Buhari quit PTF job as he promises & as we knew him to mean his words, all along, I support the idea of scrapping PTF as no one else can do the job as him.“ –IBB

I respect Buhari. He was my Boss.He was an honorable man. And I can say this anywhere”.
-General Ibrahim Babangida.

“As a member PDP BOT, I decided personally to donate the #5,000,000 to Buhari‘s campaign organization because of my firm believe in his ability to right all the nation wrongs-
ALH. ISIYAKU IBRAHIM.

“Buhari is as clean as the book I am holding”
~ Alhaji Isiaku Ibrahim, a Member of PDP Board of Trustees @ a Book launch in Kaduna

“The issue of Gen. The Buhari‘s presidency was always being derided by the criminals who looted the nation to stupor by embarking upon a campaign of calumny so as to smear his name with a view to denying Nigerians having a leader who can improve their lots.“
–PROF. DAVID WEST.

“If the truth must be said, Buhari remain the only real threat to PDP wether he runs for the presidency or not due to his wider followership among the masses that now hit the elite circle.“g
-SEN. MAKARFI.

Is that all?
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2014
Pdp is d only party in nigeria that don't want 'change', d platform to steal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by johnsonpolice: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
Gej is nt competian enough to rule this country.He is too corrupt and he doesn't care about the masess that voted him in,all he know is to loot for his family and friend wot a pity.Buhari has come to save this country cos,corruption and crises has be come the other of the day in this country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by imoci(m): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2014
how do i creat a topic on this forum
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by nwaanambra1(m): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2014
slightlyMad:
seriously, am losing it everyday
the more research i make about Buhari, the more clearer it get that Buhari
may be our only way out.

Truth is like pregnancy - you may be able to hide it just for a while but not for too long!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by shiffynaani(m): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2014
lirusehn:

GEJ till i die undecided
Yes because only fooolish people die with stup!d ideas
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by dablazor: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Automatically, you will DIE by 2015...

Ediot son of a sewage inhaling zombie

#SAIBUHARI
shocked grin
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2014
caterpillar:

I concur with your argument, that young, vibrant and creative mind is needed in this country but I want to say that, the Nigeria political terrain will not accept anyone new to take up the mantle except the popular actors in the space. PDP have ruled Nigeria for so many years with no meaningful change and I see APC redefining that in the coming years and giving us the creative young leader that we need with time, their Governors across states in Nigeria should tell you where they will be taking us to in the nearest future. I'm not really a party partizan but I desire good life for Nigerians made by Nigerians. We have suffered enough, lets give another head a chance and lets see what they can do.

Nigerians should not be scared of change, the result might be good and it might be bad but lets give it a try so that we don't continue to wallow in suffering.

From what i have seen from the educational sector of the states under APC leadership, Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti etc, school fees were increased beyond the reach of poor Nigerians. Therefore a vote cast in favour of APC is a waste! Buhari's time has passed and so cannot be president again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by datribune: 9:43am On Dec 12, 2014
GMB unlike GEJ has d wisdom, tact, decisiveness, guts & d bandwidth to run a country as intricate as nigeria. During his short stint in charge of our country he clamped down on corruption like no other regime & restored law & order thru d War Against Indiscipline.
He rescued d economy frm total collapse in d worst economic recession in its history & paid a huge part of d external debt incurred by thieving politicians. He rejected d IMF loan & its slavish conditionalities. He refused to devalue d naira & thru economic ingenuity he kept d inflationary rate between 3-5% & d exchange rate at $1 to 1 naira.
GMB - tried tested & proven to be one of d greatest leaders in nigerian history.
GEJ - tried tested & proven to be one of d weakest most corrupt leaders in nigerian history.
The choice is clear. SAI BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Pedagogue:
Seun,

Easy does it.

Do not allow Your toil (Nairaland) to be used by money-bag politicians.

I know they are desperate. You should also be desperate to protect the integrity of NL.

The way and manner Pro PDP threads are making it to what used to be the ALMIGHTY front page is alarming!!!

Although you reserve the right to support anybody, NL must be separated from YOU. That is the only way NL can maintain its status.

NL is fast becoming the online version of NTA. Check this trend bro.

Or the forum version of "hope for Nigeria" on Facebook.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by saqo(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2014
#TeamGBM....All I want is change
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2014
[quote author=new2020 post=28808398]

Be weary of people like this...HE IS A YORUBA MAN disguised as a Niger Deltan! No SS besides Edo in his right mind will vote against GEJ. Long uncircumcised prick![I have always known that your GEJ and his PDP cant offer anything good to Nigerians and NOTHING would change that opinion. Say what you want. I don't really care]
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by caterpillar: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2014
successking:

From what i have seen from the educational sector of the states under APC leadership, Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti etc, school fees were increased beyond the reach of poor Nigerians. Therefore a vote cast in favour of APC is a waste! Buhari's time has passed and so cannot be president again.

And you think that's the only way to appraise a government? Lets stop talking with sentiments and look critically at the future, if not there is no future for this country. This is not about party, it is about the individual.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by holatin(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2014
pdp are scared of buhari like tsunami.
Pdp bad governance extinguisher has arrived
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by bigtt76(f): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Yes i ooo! I agree with PDP ....NOTHING TO OFFER THAT PDP has not promised in the past 16 years BUT FAILED to fulfilled. All the same give us APC at least let us hear new promises abi? tongue
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2014
tinacrl01:

(3) I HAVE NEVER SINCE HOW BOMB BLAST KILL SO MANY PPL LIKE THIS B4 IS ONLY IN COMMANDO FILMS

(5) COUNTRY WHERE THE PRESIDENT CAN PROTECT THE LIFE OF THE PPL

(6) COUNTRY WHERE PPL ARE NT BLAND BUT THEY DON'T HAVE EYES TO SeE THE SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY

(cool COUNTRY WHERE PRESIDENT PUT THIEF AS GARDENER-

You have nothing to say, therefore stay away.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by LastProphet: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2014
bankylan:
I cry for this nation and the future of young Nigerians.....Comments on social media show how subjected we are as Nigerians.

The number one problem is that we can not even identify the problem we are being faced as a nation. Has this generation of young Nigerians totally lost hope? Do we believe in ourselves with all the power of social media at our disposal? Cant we get someone young, brilliant, and visionary to be our president? We are many in numbers, we can gather the needed votes, we can canvass and get supports from young and old. Is a 71 year old man, who has never articulated his vision other than a campaign of hatred against the present government the right candidate to take Nigeria to a new level?

It is not about 'I will provide road, water, electricity, 'security'! It is far more than that.

I have never been a fan of Jonathan, but is Buhari an alternative? The dilemma this generation is that we are faced with only two choices that are not reflections of the depth of human capital this nation posses.

This is my verdict, and I want anyone who cares to take note of this: Jonathan will win next year election even in a free and fair environment, but there will be a crisis from the opposition who are hell bent on ruling this nation. Jonathan may not be the best candidate, but he is the 'anointed' one for a reason that will not be clear to many Nigerians for now.....The change we need will not come from PDP and APC......Until Nigerian youths arise and join hands together, things will remain the same....

U are a very very interesting but deluded individual, wow see how deluded pdp has made nigerians
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by bigtt76(f): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2014
What PDP has caused in this country eh? Even the various Gbaguns in this post were as a result of PDP' lack of interest in improving our educational institutions naaaa undecided

tinacrl01:

(3) I HAVE NEVER SINCE HOW BOMB BLAST KILL SO MANY [b]PPL LIKE THIS B4 IS ONLY IN COMMANDO FILMS[/b]

(5) COUNTRY WHERE THE PRESIDENT CAN [/b]PROTECT THE LIFE OF THE [b]PPL

(cool COUNTRY WHERE PRESIDENT PUT THIEF[/b] AS [b]GARDENER-

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2014
LastProphet:

U are a very very interesting but deluded individual, wow see how deluded pdp has made nigerians

There is nothing you can do to stop GEJ other than e-ranting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by RaphaeloBurgess: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Ordinarily I would not want to join issue with the writer of this post and Olisa Metuh the PDP publicity secretary as it is apparent the duo may not have the capacity to reason well or they deliberately decide to feed us with lies. It will be uncharitable and disingenuous for anyone to tell us everything is well with this country and that we do not need a CHANGE.
Nigeria is corruption ridden. We need someone who has the will to tackle corruption squarely. The current president is weak and does not have the capacity to effect desirable change. Let us give anti corruption apostle a chance to perform the political cleansing and things get normalized.
Re: Buhari Has Nothing New To Offer: PDP by successking: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2014
caterpillar:

And you think that's the only way to appraise a government? Lets stop talking with sentiments and look critically at the future, if not there is no future for this country. This is not about party, it is about the individual.

Buhari has been there before, today there is nothing to show for it and yet you want me to vote him again. I have said it before that the change we want in Nigeria will come from the youth and not APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US Government Is Ready To Extradite Obanikoro / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' / 2 Million Pounds ‘Stolen’ By Jeremiah Useni Seized In Jersey - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.