Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Muslims: Are We Bad? - Islam for Muslims (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Are We Bad? (25362 Views)

Poll: Are muslims bad?

Yes: 42% (20 votes)
No, maybe not: 57% (27 votes)
This poll has ended

Just Came In ' What The Muslims Are Planning' / Muslims Are Leaving Niger Delta Over Militants Threat / How Many Types Of Muslims Are Mentioned In The Quran. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by rotbog(m): 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2006
Can We Put a Hold On This Thread till After Ramadan? These Folks are fasting. They Need a 'Break'. Or isn't that what 'Feasting' is all about.?

Please lets Respect them. undecided angry angry angry
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by superman(m): 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2006
typical ! hmm

just wonderin why people that just come out of mosque after prayin went on rampage killing people during MISS WORLD in nigeria! emmm yes well nothing!
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2006
fasting?they skipped lunch.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by belloti(m): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2006
It seem you guys get some kick when you say something bad about muslims. Our fasting isnt an issue of discussion here.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by diyobdw(f): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2006
babyosisi:

fasting?they skipped lunch.

that show how much you know! smiley
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2006
I went to FGGC and observed them during Ramadan.
They ate breakfast earlier than the rest of us,skipped lunch and then ate lunch and dinner together at a later time.
In my opinion,they merely rearranged the eating schedule for a period.

tell us something we don't know.
Are Muslims bad?
Answer,there are good and bad Muslims because they are humans but Islam as a religion by the life,teachings and examples of Mohammed is evil if followed as he did.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by annur1: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2006
muslim can never be a bad fellow , in the sense that THE ALMIGHTY GOD created this world becos of 1 thing, which is to worship Him alone and to associate no partner with Him. so my dear brother islam is the only religion we have on this universe and is the only acceptable religion by God himself.
  4 u my dear brother and sister to say muslim are bad, is an act of accusing God himself, thanks.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2006
babyosisi:

I went to FGGC and observed them during Ramadan.
They ate breakfast earlier than the rest of us,skipped lunch and then ate lunch and dinner together at a later time.
In my opinion,they merely rearranged the eating schedule for a period.

tell us something we don't know.
Are Muslims bad?
Answer,there are good and bad Muslims because they are humans but Islam as a religion by the life,teachings and examples of Muhammad is evil if followed as he did.

You forgot to mention that during those periods, they managed to sleep through classes, going around with mournful expressions that seemed to suggest the fast/feast/rearanged meal plan was a punishment!
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by ishmael(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2006
Yes, some muslims are very bad and diabolic. If dey can come out of mosque after praying on friday and start killing people, they are evil. Or should i have said they were good??
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2006
davidylan:

You forgot to mention that during those periods, they managed to sleep through classes, going around with mournful expressions that seemed to suggest the fast/feast/rearanged meal plan was a punishment!

lol.
How about the ones that would curse you out for accidentally stepping on their praying mat then readjust immediately into prayer mode.
God help you if you accidentally knocked over the abluttion kettle,jihad may set in instantaneously.
I used to be amazed how one could switch in and out and back into allahs presence so quickly.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2006
babyosisi:

lol.
How about the ones that would curse you out for accidentally stepping on their praying mat then readjust immediately into prayer mode.
God help you if you accidentally knocked over the abluttion kettle,jihad may set in instantaneously.
I used to be amazed how one could switch in and out and back into allahs presence so quickly.

You cannot blame the actions of his slaves when Allah's mental and spiritual stability itself is questionable.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by superman(m): 3:06am On Sep 30, 2006
well malam no vex now i wan visit kano kaduna next yr isha allah
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:09am On Sep 30, 2006
kano or kaduna or both?
you know that kaduna has more christians right?
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by superman(m): 3:12am On Sep 30, 2006
no never heard that before! is for real! malam christain rite hmm?
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:14am On Sep 30, 2006
your ignorance is uncanny, continue
how can we live with each other in harmony, when behaviour like yours is tolerated
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by superman(m): 11:25am On Sep 30, 2006
so what u are sayin now is them suya boys should sort me out with their suya blade! u see that peace as u mention aint forthcoming or is it?
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by ishmael(m): 12:45pm On Sep 30, 2006
soperman what are you saying??
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by olabowale(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2006
Fast is not just skipping lunch or rearranging meals. Fasting, particularly, Ramadanentailsalot of day and night prayers and reading and supplications and doing good deeds.
Normally, Muslims and all people to eat enough food for 1/3 of the stomach, 1/3 drink and leave the remaining 1/3 for air. A meal that may be adequate for 1 person can accomodate 2 people. Muslims are supposed to be moderate ineverything. One is not to indulge in food and drink to much.

In Ramadan, extra prayers and reading of Qur'an are done at night. The fast must begin just before dawn. In the summer months, this is at about 2.45-3.15am. The fast is then broken at sunset. This could be very close to 9pm during summer months. Unfortunately, people are very weak and succumb to the pang of hunger. This should not be so. Muslims should be kind and merciful, in all cases.

the sweetness of Islam can only be experienced when you are in it. For one, God the Almighty Allah is the only focus. Nothing else. You will find the truth about Islam in America. This is what i have noticed. Of course, i was naive about Islam just until few years ago.

The good quality of the Muslims in American is not because of the law of the land alone, but the proper understanding of Islam. You see the exconvicts of violent crimes having the best of conduct. Most of them become a pillar of their core, extended family nd indeed their communities.

So you see, there is more than meet the eye. Take a second look at Islam. You will be descovering it for the first time.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2006
Moderate in food and drink and severe in swinging the blade.lol
Isn't Osama and them lot not fasting too?
You guys are confusing.

Did you hear the Pakistani president the other day who dared not speak ill of terrorists and call them by name or his head will be rolling on the river.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by diyobdw(f): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2006
i hope u are not like this for real embarassed
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by olabowale(m): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2006
@Babyosisi: Am trying to be moderate. Its hard work. Unlike you have it down packed. Someday, you will have to teach me your method. Have you heard about the Homosexual congressman after little boys? That's something, heh?
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by mukina2: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2006
babyosis when will you stop? angry
this your attitude is irritating
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:38pm On Oct 03, 2006
Babyosisi is a perfect christain aint she?  grin

she gets a kick out of invading muslim related thread and displaying her righteousness, people behaviour are to some extent shaped by their religion and your behaviour is  lipsrsealed wink
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by mukina2: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2006
babyosis is a christian on the net
no doubt a hater of Islam
and a hater of muslims
i dont hate her no do i hate her religion
i know it was her hateful comments that recruited a lot of people who claim to be holy christians.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by Seun(m): 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2006
Muslims are not bad, but they need to learn how to interprete their scriptures in a more liberal manner.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by LoverBwoy(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2006
Seun:

Muslims are not bad, but they need to learn how to interprete their scriptures in a more liberal manner.

seun, your comment is also under "generalization" grin and that can be offensive, christains do not think alike do they?
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by nilla(f): 1:52pm On Oct 03, 2006
its the same way christians need to inteprete their own bible well.

They keep judging muslims and its in the bible do not judge.
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by mukina2: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2006
Nilla dont let Madam holier than thou and masters hear this o angry
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by ishmael(m): 3:35pm On Oct 03, 2006
mukina2:

babyosis is a christian on the net
no doubt a hater of Islam
and a hater of muslims
i don't hate her no do i hate her religion
i know it was her hateful comments that recruited a lot of people who claim to be holy christians.

i hear you, you no hate christians and christianity; but why una dey kill christians for middle east plus northern nigeria?? Is that how to show love to people??
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2006
ishmael:

i hear you, you no hate christians and christianity; but why una dey kill christians for middle east plus northern nigeria?? Is that how to show love to people??

Innocent Muslims have not been killed in this Earth ever?
You people should really go and study your history! It is only muslims who have shed blood?
Comeon lets be more realistic. Some riots in Nigeria have been also flared due to killing of muslims in the EAsT and Southern Nigeria. But this is called Retalliation?
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by superman(m): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2006
really!
wait when the suya boys leave the mosque on friday! then u go remember who born monkei sound track ha
Re: Muslims: Are We Bad? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2006
Why have you not been banned yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

It Is Haram To Celebrate New Years! / Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? / Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.