Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (267966 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Executiveti: 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
Mehnnnn i cant jst stop from scrolling u ar a good writer bro keep it up waiting 4 next update

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by loshybab(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
I dey follow follow u bumper to bumper oyin.....dt uche of a guy na shege banza kawai!!!

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by aprilwise(m): 5:36pm On Jun 13, 2015
This story is getting complicating in every bit. I like d twist nd suspense. Weldone
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by GiftedAgwu: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
I can't keep reading this nice piece without dropping a comment. Your simply too much Oyin,nice story. I love it

2 Likes

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by juliejames: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2015
Nice one Oyin I want uche to be caught oooi
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by mercydaniel: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2015
haha.my hearth is beating fast.please oyin dont let me colaps in fear.i swear am breathing high
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Feyikemi12(f): 11:27am On Jun 14, 2015
mercydaniel:
haha.my hearth is beating fast.please oyin dont let me colaps in fear.i swear am breathing high
same here o I've been a silent reader since but I just can't calm anymore, I keep checking my phone time to time, oyin please save us from this suspense

2 Likes

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Holuwadharah(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2015
mercydaniel:
Feyikemi12:
same here o I've been a silent reader since but I just can't calm anymore, I keep checking my phone time to time, oyin please save us from this suspense
The same thing happened to me yesterday,I can't just keep this to myself anymore #thumbs up oyinprince

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Uche!!! Uche!!!!
Uche is the culprit.........

Oyin thanks for the updates ooo, expecting more......

#TEAM SCENT

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by stuff46(m): 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Are you a lawyer? cheesy
labaski:
All of u wey dey accuse all of dem wrongly, please note dat whoever you've accused wrongly will charge u to court for 'wrong accusation'. so be prepared.. u wey dey accuse Inspector Helen, female police officers dey very wicked o..

message passed..

I rest my case

Because i will sue yu for accusing my tout-ish friend.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Onemansquad(m): 6:34pm On Jun 14, 2015
stuff46:
Are you a lawyer? cheesy
Because i will sue yu for accusing my tout-ish friend.
thunder, ogun, sango, amadioha, all of dm don dy look 4 u seriosly
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Onemansquad(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2015
mercydaniel:
shocked dis is serious
*lets go c d doctor grin grin
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by stuff46(m): 8:12pm On Jun 14, 2015
Onemansquad:

thunder, ogun, sango, amadioha, all of dm don dy look 4 u seriosly

Abeg when i turn this bad abeg? Tell them i de with yur 6ta make de come Mama Iyabo side. my Regards to Thunder! grin
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by sodson11(m): 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2015
To start with, I want to commend those that created the internet for connecting us.

I want to commend myself for discovering nairaland that seun created.

I want to commend Oyinprince for killing me with suspense since i started reading in the morning. More body sprays for your armpit

I am expectant of the ending of the story.

God bless you and the federal republic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by labaski(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2015
sodson11:
To start with, I want to commend those that created the internet for connecting us.

I want to commend myself for discovering nairaland that seun created.

I want to commend Oyinprince for killing me with suspense since i started reading in the morning. More body sprays for your armpit

I am expectant of the ending of the story.

God bless you and the federal republic.

him armpit dey smell
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by labaski(f): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2015
Oyinprince oya nah..
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by sodson11(m): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2015
labaski:
him armpit dey smell
There Is A Possibility For That
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by labaski(f): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2015
sodson11:
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by SweetyZinta(f): 10:33am On Jun 15, 2015
weldone Oyin, we are so proud of you!

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by mercydaniel: 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2015
Onemansquad:
shocked dis is serious *lets go c d doctor grin grin
yea
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2015
Updates will be tomorrow, no time today

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by cheskabiney: 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2015
Oyinprince:
Updates will be tomorrow, no time today
ha oga try na. Make u create time to update sha cos d suspense be too much ooo

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Dahprech(f): 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2015
Nyc work waiting for more

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Omotayelolu(f): 10:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Kip d update cming. Love d story

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Angelina996(f): 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why nah, Oyin? Hope ur gud sha? Y d'u refuse to update nah?

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Noela12(f): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
God bless u Oyinprince..thanx a millon folds..

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Mj45: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
THIS IS GETTING MORE INTERESTING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
+++++++++++++++++++++

"I don't understand everything that is happening" Helen commented as they drove to the hospital.

"The murderer must be a dangerous one, cos he keeps eliminating any lead we've got"

"One thing I know is, there's an informant working close with us"

"You think so?"

"No, I don't just think so. I strongly believe so or how else did the murderer find out about this Old man?"

"I think we're leaking the information to someone who we shouldn't, I suspect Dennis. He was the one who was with Bode when it happened and he also heard about the old man from us, I think he has a hand in all of this"

"But Dennis was in his car that day, he wasn't on a bike"

"He might not be the one carrying out the murder, he night just be an informant to the murderers"

"Hmm, then we have to be watchful of him from now on, we'll arrest him any moment he makes a suspicious move"

They got to the hospital in few minutes and went straight to the office of the Doctor who had earlier demanded to see them.

"Good morning Doc" Helen greeted as they entered the office.

"Welcome Inspectors, please take your seat"

"Thank you sir" the inspectors responded simultaneously as they sat.

"You said there is a new observation you wanted to tell us about"

"Yes, just a minute" The doctor said, tidying up his table.

"Okay doc, take your time" Helen replied.

"Yeah" the Doctor rested on his chair and faced them directly, ready to speak to them now. "Bode can talk, his speech is in order"

"Huh?" The officers were surprised.

"I thought the other Doctor said there was something wrong with his vocal chords"

"Yes there is, but we heard him talk clearly in his sleep"

"Wow! So he can speak to us now?"

"No, he may not" The Doctor said quickly. "I think he's greatly scared of something"

"What could that be?"

"No one knows, only you guys can provide us that information, but we believe he would speak up anytime from now. We've administered drugs to him to overcome the trauma"

"Can we see him now?" Uche asked anxiously.

"Yes you can, but I can't guarantee that he would speak with you now" the Doctor said and rose up to his feet, he led the inspectors to the ward.

Bode eyes was awake and he saw them coming, his eyes met with Uche's. He could see something burning intensely in Uche's eyes but he couldn't figure out what it was. He took his gaze to Helen's face, he noticed she was trying to conceal a smile, but her face shone brightly as she was happy to see him.

"Hello, can you hear me?" Helen smiled as she asked, he only smiled back but didn't say anything.

"Respond if you can hear" Uche added, trying to make Bode talk.

"Look Bode" Helen continued. "We will get the person responsible for this act very soon, but we need you to talk to us"

"Yes, please tell us every necessary information? Did you see the person who tried to kill you?" Uche joined.

Bode only stared at them without speaking up, but he tried to make body movements to respond to the questions.

"What is it you're scared of? Just talk to us, we have everything under control" Helen tried again to make him speak up.

This time Bode moved his lips, but no audible sound was made, Helen placed her ear close to his mouth but couldn't still hear anything though his lips kept moving like he was communicating something serious.

"You see?" the Doctor joined, "his lips are moving, I believe he'll be strong enough to communicate by tomorrow"

After some few minutes, they gave up and decided to return the next day. The junior officer that was responsible for guarding Bode signaled to his superiors as they were about to leave.

"Ma" the officer called out to Helen. "Someone came here this morning to check him"

"Who?"

"The other guy that came with you yesterday" He tried to describe Dennis, "the one who came to the station to request for the police report"

"Oh! Dennis?"

"Yes"

"Okay, did you allow him in?"

"No, you ordered me not to let anybody come close to the patient ma"

"Good, did you observe if he came to do anything sinister?"

"I don't really know, he wasn't with any weapon but it was hard to stop him from entering and he didn't leave quickly"

"Did you search him?"

"Yes, I did briefly" the officer replied, nodding his head. "His appearance was not evil but his persistence arouses suspicion"

"I know that guy is dangerous" Uche said as he walked out of the ward, Helen followed.

"Ok inspectors, I have to check some other wards now" the Doctor said, turning to the opposite direction.

"Okay, thank you Doc" Helen replied extending her hand to him, which made the Doctor turn again.

"It's my pleasure" the doctor said and walked away.

Helen and Uche watched the man until he entered another ward before they continued their journey, they discussed as they walked towards the stairs.

"Dennis is one of the culprits" Uche stated.

"How are we sure of that? I'm trying to link up everything" Helen replied him, looking thoughtful.

"We should arrest him, he'll lead us to the rest of the gang" Uche continued. "He might even be the major culprit or what was he doing here without informing us first? And he was the only one aware about the Old man"

"I..." A Doctor who seemed to be rushing to attend to a patient almost collided into Helen as she was almost to start climbing down the stairs. He didn't wait to apologise but only waved his hand without looking back.

"That Doctor walks like someone I've seen before " Helen commented as they watched him hurry away.

"Hehe" Uche smiled slightly. "I believe he's rushing to attend to a patient, I didn't even see his face"

"I didn't see it too" Helen smiled as she started her journey down the stairs and continued with their discussion.

"I'm still trying to link up every thing" she continued, "Dennis arrived from the states after the murder of Frank"

"Yea? He probably planned that so that no one would suspect him, and that's why I said he may be one of the culprits, I believe he's the one who has been supplying his gang mates with information from us, that explains the reason this case has lingered for so long"

"Hmmm" Helen was speechless.

"Think of it, Frank was his competitor. They were both struggling to get Amarachi's love, Dennis could have murdered him to get Amarachi"

"The facts we have do not correlate" Helen said, thinking deeply. "Dennis brought Bode to the hospital, he could have killed him before they got here and other eye witnesses of the incident stated confirmed that the bullet didn't come from him"

"It us possible that Dennis gave the information to one of his gang mates to carry out the shooting and he couldn't have tried to kill him because he didn't bring Bode alone to the hospital, two other men helped him"

"We'll take and question him" Helen concluded.

.... to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
cheskabiney:
ha oga try na. Make u create time to update sha cos d suspense be too much ooo
Angelina996:
Why nah, Oyin?
Hope ur gud sha?
Y d'u refuse to update nah?

Make una no vex, take the short update like that... Na Test tins and my 'ND2 project' dey take my time
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
Israel23:
Oyin! Im speechless,im a ghanaian and im so much in love with your story.this update has put a smile on my down face this day.
cool So nice to read this. Thanks for ur comment and thanks for reading.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 12:14am On Jun 17, 2015
sodson11:
undecided
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2015
This story is just annoying. I hate it when people can't just see the truth. So now dennis is a suspect, dennis who didn't even know somebody likee frank existed. This story is making me hate the police force more and more. Can God plz send Ebola virus to catch Uche so helen can work alone and see the truth. We all know frank did it. But my question is the motive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.