Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship (268323 Views)

A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Class Clash- A story about love and family background/status / The University Village - A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by loshybab(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2015
I've been wowwed and will continue to be wt ds ur story.it's even makin me sing MJ speechless coz of what I've read so far............welldone man and more grease to ur elbow!
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by boladegreat(f): 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
Update sometin for here now
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2015

2 Likes

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Damiewonder(f): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
Pls n pls update oooo
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by uniqueflash(m): 9:47am On Jun 24, 2015
labaski:
aye le ooo..dis Ini sef na mumu.. undecided
if i set sight on bola eeh na only heaven go knw wetin i go do her she's a tarmagan,
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Dennis, Helen police watched Uche and the other guys drove away in a car. None of the officers could go after them because the guys threatened to blow up Bode if they found out that they were been followed.

Helen stood there dumbfounded, for a moment her thinking faculty died, she was totally unsure of the next step to take.

She started to wonder how Uche's men got to Bode and managed to plant a bomb on his body. She then realized that Uche must have sent information to his men when they discovered Dennis' hideout.

"Where did you leave Bode?" She asked to confirm.

"I left him at my house in Main City, no one else knows about the place, not even my Mum" Dennis replied, deeply saddened about the situation.

"We know about the place" Helen stated, she brought out her phone. "5/6 Flora street, is that not the address?"

"Yes, how do you know that?"

"We traced you when you called" she replied as she dialed a number on her phone. "Hello Inspector, please monitor Inspector Uche's phone number. Converse with his network bearer, we need a recording of all his phone calls henceforth and also try to trace every phone number associated with his name"

She turned back to Dennis, "I need your car"

"Okay" Dennis handed the keys to her, "but I need to take something there first"

He picked something in a dark nylon behind the car seat and gave way for Helen.

"I'll trace Uche with two other non uniformed officers, you should go back to that your house with some of the boys and inform me about whatever is going on"

She gave orders to some of her subordinates before leaving with two others, she took the opposite direction Uche and his men took. Her strategy was simple, it was past 7 already and the route Uche took was one which would experience a lot of traffic jam at that time. If she was lucky enough, she would get to a major roundabout before them and follow them wherever they went.

She got to the roundabout with the other men in fifteen minutes time and luckily for them she found Uche's car just escaping from the traffic.
She quickly tried to follow them but unluckily, the link to the road Uche and his men took was blocked by several cars and it took over a minute before they could pass by. By the time they got through, no trace of the car was seen.

"I guess they're on their way to the Island or maybe they'll just pass through" Helen said as she brought the car to a halt.

"Yes ma, I ..." An officer was saying when the car was suddenly invaded by bullets from different directions

Helen quickly bent her head as the rains of bullet continued. She managed to start the car and drove away speedily, bullets still hit the car's booth as she escaped. She looked back to find the officer at the back dead already, the one by her side also had a bullet in his side and was already gasping for breath.

She tried to increase her speed, but not too long after she began to feel pains on her left arm. She looked at her arm and she was bleeding, she had been hit too.

"I don't know who they were, I don't know how they came in" the doctor explained as the officers removed what was used to cover her mouth and untied her from the chair.

"Do you have an idea where they took him to?" Dennis asked

"No, I don't. They just took him away while he was asleep"

"He should be awake now"

"No, I gave him a drug that would make him sleep for long"

"Wow, so no clues to where he was taken" Dennis stamped his feet on the ground, frustrated. He regretted the actions he had taken, he should have secured Bode more.

++++++++++++++++++++

* *Wednesday morning * *

Ini arranged a few of her clothes into her bag carefully, she was careful enough not to pack too much load as her Dad had told her not to. He already assured that she would have enough clothes waiting for her when she arrived at the states and if she didn't like the clothes she got or if the clothes were not enough, she could go out the next day to get more.

The excitement that she had when her Dad told her about traveling diminished as she prepared to leave the house. She suddenly began to feel as if she was leaving something very important behind.

Memories of time spent with Kelvin raced through her mind, during those times she had thought she already found the person with whom she'll spend the rest of her life with but the dream suddenly ended. The dream gradually began to end when she started to listen to Bola and it finally ended when she met Sandra. Little did she know that Bola and Sandra were friends.

She picked up her phone and searched for Kelvin's phone number, she dialed it but ended it before it could go through. She laid back on the bed again, deep in thoughts, she felt like asking her Dad for more time but she discarded the thought and stood up hesitatingly.

She carried the bag and walked slowly out of her room, right in front of her was the door to the room she assigned to Amarachi, her childhood friend who she loved dearly. From loving her friend she had gradually progressed to detesting her, was it caused by Bola alone? No, Amarachi too didn't love her enough or why would she try to implicate her if she did, why would she have the police arrest her if she did.

"Has my Dad called you?" Ini asked the driver sent to pick her up by her Dad as she approached her sitting room.

"Yes, but he can't see you now. He's gone for a meeting and would be joining you in the states from there"

"Okay, let's go" she ordered the driver, who stood up immediately and grabbed the car keys.

She looked back once again as she approached the main door, she felt uneasy, one of her legs was outside the door and one of in.

"Madam, we'll miss our flight this way"

"Okay" she answered and turned forward, a sudden breeze of dizziness blew on her as she took one more step.

She didn't take more than four steps when she collapsed.

...to be continued

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 3:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
I beg you guys to be patient, don't let me rush updates.
The story will end this week, so keep calm.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oyinprince:
I beg you guys to be patient, don't let me rush updates.

The story will end this week, so keep calm.
ok prof oyin.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by oluwasolajames: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
@Oyin good worK.....!
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by bumsiee: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ahah ini y are u fainting nah. Hope Uche neva come kidnap you sha. Well done mr oyin
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by MizEll(f): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think ini is pregnant for Kelvin
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by boladegreat(f): 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
I pray dat d story end dis week ooo,weldone,nice work
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by GATED(f): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
I think INI is a good friend but has got trust issues. Good work Oyin
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by PEZMAN(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oya prof Oyin, do am sharperly now....
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by kingphilip(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
N Oyin have been killing this in the good way

This is a great piece of art boss. I just hope he's not been kidnapped but as a commenter above me out she's pregnant

Now amarachi n Kelvin will be free once more n live a normal life

Bode should b safe o

Oyin thanks for sharing this. With more stories like this nl literature won't be complete without ur name
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by tizblink: 11:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kikiki. They've not been doing it. Have they? Good job bro. Good job!
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by seunviju(f): 12:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Adupe for the update
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by ritababe(f): 7:13am On Jun 25, 2015
hi guys Mr nairaland semi final is here, please
vote lekinz. . voting start by 9am-6pm, thanks and
God bless .
https://www.nairaland.com/2403058/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-final

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Dahprech(f): 8:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Dis is one of the best stories i have read kudos to u
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by soniachuks(f): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2015
yeah
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by soniachuks(f): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2015
MizEll:

Yeah, i think she's pregnant
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by missuniverse(f): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
MizEll:
u took d words outta my mouth
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by gwenj(f): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
Gr8 story!mre ink 2 ur pen oyin;can't wait 4 d end 2 cum! smileyGr8 story!mre ink 2 ur pen oyin;can't wait 4 d end 2 cum!
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Upnepaa(m): 8:31am On Jun 27, 2015
I'm still on page 14,but oyin why did you kill rafael i mean why you should be arrested for murder angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Upnepaa(m): 8:34am On Jun 27, 2015
I'm still on page 14 bud i av to comment,why did you kill rafael i want to know his offence,you should be arrested for murder angry angry angry
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by GodWisdom: 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Onyi this suspense is too much o, today is d last day of d week, still no sign of ending. Pls try nd complete ur story, mbok
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by GodWisdom: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
[i][/i] Onyi this suspense is too much o, today is d last day of d week, still no sign of ending. Pls try nd complete ur story, mbok
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Chimdim: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oyin weldone, pls the suspense is too much
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Oyinprince(m): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abeg, make una no vex jare. A lot of other things came up.
Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Ashraf123(f): 3:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is really captivating! More kudos to u oyin. Pls am waiting for d ending part.

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mehn! This thread is really killing me...... Pls update A.S.A.P cos am tried of logging into nairaland every five minute just to see if u've updated....

More mb to ur phone... smileyMehn! This thread is really killing me...... Pls update A.S.A.P cos am tried of logging into nairaland every five minute just to see if u've updated....

More mb to ur phone...

1 Like

Re: INSEPARABLE - A Story About Friendship by Hicea1: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
You are really a prolific writer. more MB and ba3 2 ur phone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

My Complicated Love Story / The Reluctant Bride / First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.