Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me (27893 Views)

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by glorina: 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2008
forget about him kiss
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by vodinav6: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2008
dis is a big Bleep, shiiiiiiiit, hell razor, hey babes repent 4rm dat right if not u will be sentence to everlasting prison, did u hear meeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Deshannel(m): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2008
i cocur to all grin replies grin angry angry
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2008
rubbie how fa na!\
nor mind all these posters Jo!

pls mak una nor Judge o, mak God nor Judge una! grin grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Angolobabe(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2008
@poster,leave ur sister´s boyfriend alone and look for ur own man,u don't want to destroy the good relationship u have with ur sister for a man .what u feel for him is lust , not love and he might just be trying to use both of u so be very careful.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2008
wel wel wel i tink u guys are crazy at least me i am open enough 2 tel my story but what some people do underneath is worse and unspeakable. as 4 me i ve realized my mistakes and i no that i mite ve gone too far and i ve asked God to forgive me and know he has so im not bothered by ur insults again.who amongst all of u is holy?lt he or she talk.if God can 4giv me,then what are u,mere mortals.it is only humane to err,forgiveness is divine.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
@190.im not cross with you,ure my best pal so far.may God bless you
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Kunbee: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2008
syphilis take it easy u said it all she's a "malu" and a "dosgbe"
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by na2day2(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2008
sweet heart, u need to first read ur original post then u will know why folks replied u the way they did. can't ask for advice on something u clearly know is wrong. since u have checked urself, ppl will be more forgiving just has God has forgiven u. take care.

rubbiee:

wel wel wel i think u guys are crazy at least me i am open enough 2 tel my story but what some people do underneath is worse and unspeakable. as 4 me i ve realized my mistakes and i no that i mite ve gone too far and i ve asked God to forgive me and know he has so I'm not bothered by ur insults again.who amongst all of u is holy?lt he or she talk.if God can 4giv me,then what are u,mere mortals.it is only humane to err,forgiveness is divine.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by follypimpi(m): 3:47am On Dec 12, 2008
@rubbiee

Well sincerely one wld curse u and be quite insultive then again shit happens,from experience i have slept with my friends and cousins respective gf's and i have lost so much from love,trust,respect,enuff beating sef and so on.Deep inside u knw u r intrested in this dude only if u want to lie,cos @least u wont allow jst any1 to touch ur Bobbie only if from within u want them to let alone suck em' ,u have to stop this feelings by coming out open(2 ur sis),@least thru that u will be able to rebuke the devil which is the dude.also the insults helps as well,cos each time u reminisce abt wat happened syphilis insults will ring in ur head(LOL).Just blv u r strong enuf to go beyond having this feeling and lastly pray for God's help.

@190

Sincerely u knw how this game works now,u sef want hammer this chic,no console her let her B.

rubbiee:

@190.I'm not cross with you,ure my best pal so far.may God bless you

of all the insults these had me in tear,laffing.So fuckin funny

@snips

ehen e don tay since i yarn. i just dey dey watch una as una just de yarn de go
i hail all of una ooh
@ poster
what was your reaction when he was sucking ur booby?
where you eehnn or ooohn?
what size of booby do you have small.medium or XL?
after the incident, did you still feel like he was sucking you?
If ur answer to this questions is in the affirmative, then u be ASHEWO

what kind of advice were you expecting from nlanders, that you should snatch the nipple sucker from ur sista or you should enjoy the thrill while it last.
Girl u beta know what u are doin, u are old enof to know that its wrong buts sometime it cud be fun playn such games to see if u can get away with it.

Anyhow if na d way the guy sucked you that is gbakalinnng your head, i swear i can do beta, infact i will milk you.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by eminemkayc: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2008
*story story,storyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,once upon a time,time timeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,now there is an immature bastard named 190. . . . . *

are u through,u get babe my foot,abeg shut up ojare,who dash slowpoke like u babe?190 wey never know to[s] shave him armpit and pubic hair naim wan get babe? Undecided ok,how them dey take dey shave hairs for body?I'm very sure u have no idea,u linguistic frog Grin even d deshannel use style style laff ur stupid ass when i quote ur post,mumu,why u no go support rubbiee,when u dey find how to toast am,oloshi[/s]

abeg answer my qstion ojare,u no sabi toast babe wey u dey see for ur area?why them no dey gree for u?anyways i no blame them,person wey no fit shave go dey smell like pig wey never see water since them born am,phocking toad

ITS LIKE U DERIVE JOY IN VITUPERATING UNCONTROLLABLY AT PEOPLE PUBLICLY WITHOUT CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT UR A LADY!! EXCEPT UR DOING IT FOR THE FUN OF IT wink wink WHICH I THINK, IT COULD SPEAK VOLUMES OF UR PERSONALITY IF OTHERWISE!!!! sad sad because U DON'T FOOT DRAG IN UR QUEST TO EXASPERATE A POSTER'S FEELINGS WITH THE CUSS WORDS U USE REPEATEDLY, WHILE U CHANGE I.D NAMES TO CARPET UR PERSONALITY!! sad sad ADOPTING A VOLTEFACE WOULD BE IN OUR (OLD AND NEW POSTER'S) INTEREST!!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by gyara2(m): 10:28am On Dec 12, 2008
ds is super story
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by ohwofasa(m): 10:35am On Dec 12, 2008
jus cant stop laughing,
hw will u feel if ur best friend talkless of ur sister do dat to u?dnt do wat u will not want other do to u to others
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by MoneyRule(m): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2008
@follypimpi
do u know why devil keeps hurting people? Because he is always blamed of things he is innocent of, i mean how can u blame devil 4 sometin lyk this?
@rubbiee
well its good u have realised ur mistake and think God has forgiven you but unfortunately,that don't let u off the hook, you still have 2 tell ur sister!!
I mean,mistakes have consequences thats why they are called mistakes!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2008
my conscience has rily been disturbin me.so i had 2 tel my sister abt d whole stuff and she told me that she does not rily luv the guy and that she is not surprised because guys are like that.she has 4given me and she said she is goin 2 break up with him
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
CONCLUSION IS, THE STORY IS A LIE. THAT'S A HARD THING TO DO (FORGIVE), IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS. UR SISTER WOULD HAVE FELT THREATENED BY THE ACTION WHETHER SHE LIKED HIM OR NOT. JUST TO PROVE TO U AND HER SELF THAT SHE CAN CONTROL HER MAN. (SHE WOULD THINK, THAT THE SORT OF THING CAN HAPPEN AGAIN), BESIDES U STILL LOVE HIM.? THAT'S QUESTIONABLE BABE.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2008
chei,
so na breast dey guy suck wey cause wahala so
dat guy na real DAUDA
i trust say hin suck am munye munye
and the thing don dey totori the girl brain

@poster,
i agree with u,
ur in love '
pls go back and claim wats truly urs,
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ D1KeleVra
how did u knw the story is a lie,and whats difficult in 4givin her there
abi na u be the nipple sucker! LOL,Merry xmas man!

@ rubbie
Im so happy dat ur sista has 4given u,pls check ur emails and reply mine

wher sillyboy even enta sef,

rubbie dearie im awaitin 2 hear 4rm u, ok
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by tkb417(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
wel wel wel i think u guys are crazy at least me i am open enough 2 tel my story but what some people do underneath is worse and unspeakable. as 4 me i ve realized my mistakes and i no that i mite ve gone too far and i ve asked God to forgive me and know he has so I'm not bothered by ur insults again.who amongst all of u is holy?lt he or she talk.if God can 4giv me,then what are u,mere mortals.it is only humane to err,forgiveness is divine.
dont fcking mind them. They probably have slept with thier relatives and here they are shouting u down. . .
but how come the guy got ur breasts? u must be stupid o

dont u ever go to his house again or else u'll come back with another episode
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2008
190:

@ D1KeleVra
abi [b]na u be the nipple sucker[/b]! LOL,Merry xmas man!

[s]@ rubbie
I'm so happy that ur sista has 4given u,please check ur emails and reply mine

rubbie dearie I'm awaitin 2 hear from u, ok[/s]

Kai! I no be that type opportunist nipple sucka o! Chai! See my life.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by cholera: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2008
190:

@ D1KeleVra
abi na u be the nipple sucker! LOL,Merry xmas man!

@ rubbie
I'm so happy that ur sista has 4given u,please check ur emails and reply mine

rubbie dearie I'm awaitin 2 hear from u, ok

leave rubbie alone u shameless opportunist,u have a girlfriend like u claimed,then let her be

i pity rubbie for falling for dis ur nonsenses innocent deceiving posts

pple wey know u know say u r not wat u claim to be

oshi
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2008
I bind u (cholera ) in the name of JESUS
can i hear an amen!
sm1

AMEN,
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ cholera
i am not suprised,
afta all ur brain got infected wit cholera
so u can post any cholera-ridden post here
dnt worry my lappy has enough anti-virus so u can
infect me same wit rubiee, Idiot fool
na year wan end so instead of mak u go
treat urself of ur fockin disease dey here dey talk anyhow
wit ur stupid soak-away mouth,bush meat!
i know u b4 wen i ask u mak u yan,
isnt there any doctor in da house 2 help u treat ur disease
oloshi, bit*h
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by cholera: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2008
190:

@ cholera
i am not suprised,
afta all ur brain got infected wit cholera
so u can post any cholera-ridden post here
dnt worry my lappy has enough anti-virus so u can
infect me same wit rubiee, Idiot fool
na year wan end so instead of mak u go
treat yourself of ur fockin disease dey here dey talk anyhow
wit ur stupid soak-away mouth,bush meat!
i know u before when i ask u mak u yan,
isnt there any doctor in da house 2 help u treat ur disease
oloshi, bit*h

are u thru?

still wont change d fact dat u r a bloody opportunist,keep trying to stuck urself inside rubbieee skirts,u shameless boy from d guttars
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ cholera
i dnt understand why people
wud choose use the disease associated
wit dem and their generations and use it in usernames
in public places, u can as well choose other names like
bat,fornicator,daft,uzo!
or beta stil

我有新的電郵地址!
or
你現可電郵給我

BASTARD!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by cholera: 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2008
190:

@ cholera
i dnt understand why people
would choose use the disease associated
wit them and their generations and use it in usernames
in public places, u can as well choose other names like
bat,fornicator,daft,uzo!
or beta stil

我有新的電郵地址!
or
你現可電郵給我

BASTARD!

still as daft as a dummy,stop spewing ur idocy here huh?oh u think u have mouth abi,don't even let me face u else,u will pee in ur boxers u stupid cow
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 7:59pm On Dec 12, 2008
why i am happy is dat it was ur dad and myself that graced the Gutters together and u
took over hunting grass-cutters and squirells from him, what a nice Job
it runs in da family incase u dnt knw, every man is out here on his own so
shud i chooseee 2 find myself in rubbiee skirt shudnt be ur problem but her's
i hav a feelin dat ur the real NIPPLE sucker here
dnt worry u wud get dumped soonest cholera
u shud hav well used HIV so dat ur days wud hav well been #ed
i dnt hav time 4 goats lik u, i hav oda places 2 visit and share smtin else
myself and rubbie incase u dnt know are gettin on well
we have been callin ourselves since morning so pls backofff
nipple sucker,cholera and grass-cutter killer
bush meat
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 8:05pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ rubbie
so what sup dear
what did ur sista say
and whats the update on whats happenin now

whers my guy sillyboy
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by cholera: 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2008
190:

why i am happy is that it was ur dad and myself that graced the Gutters together and u
took over hunting grass-cutters and squirells from him, what a nice Job
it runs in da family incase u dnt knw, every man is out here on his own so
should i chooseee 2 find myself in rubbiee skirt shudnt be ur problem but her's
i hav a feelin that ur the real NIPPLE sucker here
dnt worry u would get dumped soonest cholera
u should hav well used HIV so that ur days would hav well been #ed
i dnt hav time 4 goats lik u, i hav oda places 2 visit and share smtin else
myself and rubbie incase u dnt know are gettin on well
we have been callin ourselves since morning so please backofff
nipple sucker,cholera and grass-cutter killer
bush meat
hahahahahhaha small boy,gone r d days when pple used daddy and mummy insults

haahahahahha continue wt d insults,maybe it will interest u to know dat cholera is d same as syphillis,and u know how we dug it before

dont let me face,i just dey ignore d insults,keep pushing it and see if i will not slam dat weak ass of urs on d floor

u low lyfe disgusting ingrate
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by MrCrackles(m): 8:07pm On Dec 12, 2008
Oh no not again!
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by cholera: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2008
190:

@ rubbie
so what sup dear
what did ur sista say
and whats the update on whats happenin now

whers my guy sillyboy

sharapppp and leave d girl alone,go get ur sexual satisfactions from cows like u and leave d poor girl alone,shameless dog that keeps asking diff girls for their contacts,sex deprived luncatic

MrCrackles:

Oh no not again!

hello loff kiss kiss kiss

dont mind dis 190 guy,he dey throw mouth like person wey get mouth,e be like say him think say na mumu wey no forget mouth i be grin grin

foolish frog
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2008
@ cholera

STORY STORY STORRRRYYYYYYYYYYY ONCE UPON A TIME TIME TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THERE LIVED A disease that was sent to torment nigerians via their P.C and they nicknamed it Cholera,its father a bacteria worked in Gutters and his mother a fungi worked as a local prostitute near Ikeja,now they gave birth 2 a son and nicknamed it cholera, the rest of the story is missin as i dnt knw how the whytes managed 2 get a hold of this diseased son of bit*h and sent it 2 people's PC, now i am not suprised cos its ur username dat wud kill u
thats all i hav 2 say, i hav gotten rubbiee so go hang urself, u low lyf mudafockin son of a bit*h

@ MrCrackles
i dnt know how seun wud jst signup idiots like dis
i dnt blame this cholera guy bt seun himself

i reserve my coments
silence is the best answer given 2 a fool
so let me pratice it now

Grasscutter Killer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships / Man Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend At Tropicana, Uyo (Photos) / Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.