Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me (27879 Views)

Y Will A Girl Sleep With Her Sisters Boyfriend?,,,girls Una Matter Don Taya Me. / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / Is It Normal For My Sisters Boyfriend To Be Smacking Me On My Bum Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2008
rubbiee i don't believe your story anymore,you told your sister and she forgave you like that??no raking?
in fact give me your sis's no now,let me warn her to keep you steer clear of her boyfriends' in future.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2008
u see. she just wan start topic by force, dreaming day n night, then coming up with crappy lies.

Rubbiee, c how naughty u been girly.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by na2day2(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2008
thank God i am not the only one seeing the light lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

D1KeleVra:

u see. she just wan start topic by force, dreaming day n night, then coming up with crappy lies.

Rubbiee, c how naughty u been girly.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2008
rubbie dear
wats wrong wit ya, get in touch wit me asap
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 10:02pm On Dec 14, 2008
Leave the girl na!abi you be her papa grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2008
bettes:

Leave the girl na!abi you be her papa grin

thank God d girl no reply am,e wan chop d girl clean mouth grin see as him dey sound like desperado
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2008
busybein:

thank God d girl no reply am,e wan chop d girl clean mouth grin see as him dey sound like desperado
[color=#000099][/color]

The guy na die hard,e no wan give up at all.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2008
bettes:

[color=#000099][/color]

The guy na die hard,e no wan give up at all.

e be like say the guy wan suck somthng, do or die. cheesy
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Ben13: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2008
something of that nature.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2008
D1KeleVra:

e be like say the guy wan suck somthng, do or die. cheesy
[color=#006600][/color]

Na she be the only fish wey dey for river! cheesy
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by 190: 2:14pm On Dec 15, 2008
shuu com see badbelle people dey happy say rubbie nor answer me
haba mak una yarn wetin una like o, una nor go understand check
rubbie post u go see say she get special likeness 4 suckin of her breast
4 this jet age wen we dey so, who nor wan suck breast
u bettes wen say i be like desprado, u go giv me breast suck

ha ha , jst kiddin anyway happy xmas 2 u all, i hail 1 love
9.ja is borin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by meexteriox(m): 2:49pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ poster
Your nipple sucking sister's boyfriend, is an asshole, and you are a bigger one.
Infact, i believe you led him on. All this theatrics about you consoling the fool when he started
crying is rubbish. You should have left him to his sorrow consumed life, and allow him drown
in his crocodile ocean of tears.
You sound so stupid. Just one suck, and you fall in lust love, suppose he goes all the way,
then you will fall into coma.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Renz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2008
meexteriox:

@ poster
Your nipple sucking sister's boyfriend, is an asshole, and you are a bigger one.
Infact, i believe you led him on. All this theatrics about you consoling the fool when he started
crying is rubbish. You should have left him to his sorrow consumed life, and allow him drown
in his crocodile ocean of tears.
You sound so stupid. Just one suck, and you fall in lust love, suppose he goes all the way,
then you will fall into coma.

Guy i feel you grin grin grin.

@Poster,

Abeg no cross d line, i take God beg u. if ur sis forgive you na him bi say she no like the guy if not she go just shut u to death.

Bobos full grand ooh, rather than friending ur sisters boyfirend get a unique boyfriend of yours advice no bi curse a word is enough for the wise
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 12:16am On Dec 16, 2008
190:

shuu com see badbelle people dey happy say rubbie nor answer me
haba mak una yarn wetin una like o, una nor go understand check
rubbie post u go see say she get special likeness 4 suckin of her breast
4 this jet age when we dey so, who nor wan suck breast
u bettes when say i be like desprado, u go giv me breast suck

ha ha , jst kiddin anyway happy xmas 2 u all, i hail 1 love
9.ja is borin

[color=#770077][/color]

Come o ,if na joke stop am o! angry

abeg rubbiee come take ya property,just give him one suck chance and u fit forget ya sister bobo wink
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2008
bettes:

[color=#770077][/color]

Come o ,if na joke stop am o! angry

abeg rubbiee come take ya property,just give him one suck chance and u fit forget ya sister bobo wink

hehehehe! cheesy 'specially as she falls in love with the dude that produces the lips.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2008
D1KeleVra:

hehehehe! cheesy 'specially as she falls in love with the dude that produces the lips.
[color=#006600][/color]
Everybody has a weak point,her own na her booby chest,just one touch and she's all yours.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
@bettes, though i ve already told myslf dt i wl nt reply again but i jst want 2 tel u dt u re a big fool.na wetin be ur own solo.amebo.y una want kil urself over anoda person matter.u no g et work.abeg go find 1 and stop wasting ur time.me wey don 4gt say sumtin happen u stil dey talk.u simply lack manners.ure d 1 dt wl giv ur breast 2evry dick and harry dt comes ur way.stupid idiot.wt makes u any better.crying mre dan the bereaved.asshole.go 2 blazes.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by ykush(m): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
@bettes, though i ve already told myslf dt i wl nt reply again but i jst want 2 tel u dt u re a big fool.na wetin be ur own solo.amebo.y una want kil yourself over another person matter.u no g et work.abeg go find 1 and stop wasting ur time.me wey don 4gt say sumtin happen u stil dey talk.u simply lack manners.ure d 1 dt wl giv ur breast 2evry privates and harry dt comes ur way.stupid idiot.wt makes u any better.crying mre dan the bereaved.asshole.go 2 blazes.

@rubbiee > you brought this story for all to give advise and opinion right? so what did you really expect? that everyone would pamper you and make you feel better? GIRL YOU ARE WRONG!!! the world is full of people of different ideas. All you need to do is just take the ones best for you keep them, then throw the others in the waste. We all make mistakes one time or the other and not everyone is bold enough to say it out. To me it's all trips. lol. So take it easy and MOVE ON GIRL
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by busybein: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2008
ykush:

@rubbiee > you brought this story for all to give advise and opinion right? so what did you really expect? that everyone would pamper you and make you feel better? GIRL YOU ARE WRONG!!! the world is full of people of different ideas. All you need to do is just take the ones best for you keep them, then throw the others in the waste. We all make mistakes one time or the other and not everyone is bold enough to say it out. To me it's all trips. lol. So take it easy and MOVE ON GIRL

don't mind her,she thinks insults will change anything,it will only add more fuel to d fire n she will end up disgracing herself d more,which she already did,guess shes xpectin us to give her a pat on her back and a beloveth kiss 4 her stupid n lustful behaviour towards her sisters man

look here rubbiee d earlier u realise that people r entitled to their opinion,and people have diff opinions to cases and issues,d better for you
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2008
rubbiee:

@bettes, though i ve already told myslf dt i wl nt reply again but i jst want 2 tel u dt u re a big fool.na wetin be ur own solo.amebo.y una want kil yourself over another person matter.u no g et work.abeg go find 1 and stop wasting ur time.me wey don 4gt say sumtin happen u stil dey talk.u simply lack manners.ure d 1 dt wl giv ur breast 2evry privates and harry dt comes ur way.stupid idiot.wt makes u any better.crying mre dan the bereaved.asshole.go 2 blazes.

LOL! LMFAO!! ROFLMAO!!! The thing don paiiiin thic chic. lol. na u bring mess for ur head na. why u come dey vex na? lol. Rubbiee u dey kill me for here o!

Bettes abeg no mind am jo. lol.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2008
rubbie, no mind them.I fit direct you go where u go use ur chest make money.Maybe you go dey do show breast show and guys go dey pay you to handle your breast.You fit make like 300k before christmas if u serious and get fine face.LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2008
@alfchye.ds is the height of it all.uve over stepped ur boundaries and im not goin 2 spare you.it is ur sister dt wl go and start doin breast shows 4people.4 cryin out loud,what do u take me 4.do u tink money is my problem?den u beta go ve ur head examined cs ure not sane.though i dont know u but i know i can feed u 4 the rest of ur fuckin damn life.u incorrigible bastard.who the hell are u.can u advice ur sis 2 go and start trading wt her brests.why are u so inhuman.i dnt blame u,if nt 4 ds faceless forum dt allows both animals and beasts 2 dey yarn dust.pple dt cant even stand some1 if u see dem.jst cos dy don borow money get cheap lappy dem go dey say trash sheet.i no say if u see me,u no even go get d liver 2 talk 2 me sef.faceless idiot.na u go dey waka d streets naked and do free 4 all.chimpazee.u were born a fool dts y ure so mannerless and raw.stupid idiot 4rm ajegunle slum.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
@alfchye.ds is the height of it all.uve over stepped ur boundaries and im not goin 2 spare you.it is ur sister dt wl go and start doin breast shows 4people.4 cryin out loud,what do u take me 4.do u tink money is my problem?den u beta go ve ur head examined cs ure not sane.though i dont know u but i know i can feed u 4 the rest of ur fuckin damn life.u incorrigible bastard.who the hell are u.can u advice ur sis 2 go and start trading wt her brests.why are u so inhuman.i dnt blame u,if nt 4 ds faceless forum dt allows both animals and beasts 2 dey yarn dust.pple dt cant even stand some1 if u see dem.jst cos dy don borow money get cheap lappy dem go dey say trash sheet.i no say if u see me,u no even go get d liver 2 talk 2 me sef.faceless idiot.na u go dey waka d streets naked and do free 4 all.chimpazee.u were born a fool dts y ure so mannerless and raw.stupid idiot 4rm ajegunle slum.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by Hesperus(m): 8:25pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ rubbiee, look, u came on here looking for advice (seemingly) so take what is thrown at you.
Besides, you sef read your story. Haba! It was very very stupid, I must say. Of course, you already know that, dont you?
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by D1KeleVra(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2008
wow shocked
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2008
N ame send you work.Wat is it wit you.Do you think you have bad mouth.Why would I talk to you even if I were to see you in the street.I will just   make a comedy show out of you.Stupid B*******ch.I don't know what you think you are.I was only giving you advuce on what to do since you are falling for your sisters BF.You should know  better if you were this intelligent.The boy will use  you and your sister and brag about it in your area.See mumu.
 You talk about cheap laptop. both expensive and cheap laptop  what are their usefulness.They are meant for Information and I am okay with the information I am getting even if I know My laptop alone will feed you for 6 months I am 4 square meal and also pay your school fees.See find girl when no get Boyfriend, na her sister boyfriend she wan f*********k
 Let  talk about the Ajegunle stuff.Do you know that most millionaires from this coutry today are from that pat of the country or Lagos state.
 You know Basket Mouth the comedian, Friday Abaje, The Ashaka Cement, Daddy Showkey, Alariwo and a host of others I can really remember now, are from the ghetto.So wats wit the area (Ajegunle).Sometimes I wonder why I was never born there.This food when your papa dey put for ur table dey shack u well well.
  Don't worry very soon all the boys in your area will touch ur small orange and you will be in Love with all of them.Stupid girl.
 You want feed who go kill you abi.Can you  pay for my club for good two years every Friday Night.That alone go kill you.
Poor ass girl.Abeg Seun make u dey check post before allowin them up here.
Dumb Ass, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
rubbiee:

@alfchye.ds is the height of it all.uve over stepped ur boundaries and I'm not goin 2 spare Uit is ur sister dt wl go and start doin breast shows 4people.4 cryin out loud,what do u take me 4.do u think money is my problem?den u beta go ve ur head examined cs ure not sane.though i don't know u but i know i can feed u for the rest of ur fuckin damn life.u incorrigible bastard.who the hell are u.can u advice ur sis 2 go and start trading wt her brests.why are u so inhuman.i dnt blame u,if nt 4 ds faceless forum dt allows both animals and beasts 2 dey yarn dust.people dt can't even stand someone if u see them.jst because dy don borow money get cheap lappy them go dey say trash sheet.i no say if u see me,u no even go get d liver 2 talk 2 me sef.faceless idiot.na u go dey waka d streets naked and do free 4 all.chimpazee.u were born a fool dts y ure so mannerless and raw.stupid idiot from ajegunle slum.
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ hesperus.yea i know the post ws very stupid but i ve acknowledged dt a long time ago but wt amazes me is dt u guys dnt understand.do i ve 2 ring it in ur ears dt iv 4gtn al abt it cs it seems u guys are 2 redundant and dnt assimilate easily.hesperusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.i don ask 4 4givnes 4rm God and i don beg ma sis.hpe u wnt 4get it nw.im sure ur nt dt dumb and deaf and wnt bt if u nw do,den dt means ure as stupid as my first post which i infakt acknowledge as stupid. repeal allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee naiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.its all settled nw and stop refering 2 ma first post,hpe u grap.im sure u al do
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
stupid dick head.u won 4lw me dey exchange words?u go cry.i promise u.so na clubbin u dy spend money on.i see say d little chicken change wen u supose dey use dy manage urslf u dey use club.na im dey shack u so.u be proper mumu of da highest order.idiot i no say una no gt savings.u wl continue 2 be a ful 4eva.shey na club ur agemates dey waste moni on.i pity una.u wey be proper thief.thank God say al dos pple u mention dr names don achieve sumin 4 dr lives.u wey dey stagnant.alainironu.foolish galatian.wetin u don achieve 4 una lyf.wetin u no be club.if u dnt no na small smal boys nowadays dy club.bobo wy get sense dey invest.beta find sumtn 2 do wt ur life if not na garri u go soak last.u talk say i no get boyfriend.if una see ma boyfriend.u go dey shine im shoe 4 am cs im fit sell u.were.u wey be say na soso okrika una dey wear.2nd hand idiot.and na soso leg u dey use waka about.mr club.una no get senseo.u tink say na d wau u dey fck al girls wey open dem legs 4 ur tiny dck u go dey yarn me.if u no no,i be expensive babe and dt na y guys dey lose dem heads wn dy see me.u no wt,go and hit ur stupid,dull head on the wall.u ignorant,unreliable,nonsensical,provocative,annoying bastard.monkey-faced asshole

1 Like

Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by tRoOE(f): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
[size=13pt]ROTFLMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Madness get level oooo
[/size]
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by bettes(f): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
@rubbiee:i thought you were just a stupendos ignoramos,but i can see that you are also an illiterate,why are you raving like a mad slut cow that is on the brink of hypertension? I was trying to help you by getting someone else other than your sister's bobo to suck your booby breast !is it my fault that your sister's bobo sucked your bobby breast dry to the extent that  even push up bras cant help your situation,if you dont take time i will just send  ibrahim(security man) to suck what is left of your slippers breast.And i trust you would enjoy it well well wink

I still need more info though,which of your breast is more sensitive the left or the right booby(Ibrahim might find this info useful)
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by alfchye(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2008
Your posy sumtimes make me laf.small pikin when dey find big tin na Hypertension go kill am.See your head like shine him shoes.Do know if ur bf dey work for my company now.
Do you think every1 is poor like ur arse.I know say na becos of the guy house when you see na him trip yo.This is the reason you wanted to have quickie wit him.Who you dey fool.You were enjoying the sucking and you had to push him away.Where that one when happen when you don dey another level.
Viallage girl.I know say u be real mbeke.Just becos I say club means say I no get wetin I go use money do.For your information, I don enter Okada to club neither do I enter public transport.For close to 5 years now I have never enterred public bus okie.The cab or my cars will do me.Foolish girl.So if you see anybody when dey try console your dirty habit you go dey vex.
You will soon turn to public toilet where every male go dey piss put as soon as them get hold of your dry breast.
I don't go after girls often, I have got what they want, so They cum after me, but I have a very serious relation ship no time to suck public breast like yours.
You go get your self some life, try find some1 serious becos time no dey wait for woman.
You have a long way to go.Kepp learning.This forum is damn good.I know you are learning but you are too proud to admit it.Olori Ode. Omo JATJATI yi.
Na Okokomaiko you go end up for one agbero hand as him second hand wife. lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Help My Sisters Boyfriend Is Killing Me by rubbiee(f): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2008
@bettes.mumu, i wonder y u tk ur time to reply me.bt i nw undrstand u dey chek dictionary,dey crack ur brain rite4 d proper english 2 use right?its understandable.idiot,so u get security man.i no d reason dey employed him 4u is because they know u be proper dog.im even sure dt the guy don dey fck u sef.dts y u no abt d sukin stuff.as u kolo reach,u stil dey alow security man touch u?u sex starved monkey faced tart.na u go die of heart attack.if u see me u go no say babe set.ugly idiot.slowpoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Love Letter: The Good Old Days / Difference Between Boys And Men In Relationships / Do You Believe in No-Sex Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.