Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,497 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? (34824 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Weah96: 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

So are you going to let yourself get confused?

No. My purpose here is to bring the madness to a halt. CLEARLY, you and the Ayatollah cannot both be telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Ever studying, but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth...
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 24, 2014
What a suprise he said he is a christain. one of the good for death. anyone that doesnt accapt the way u belive is ur common enemy right? anyone that says he doesnt want to be following pastor's step but bible step has become common enemy among pastors's lovers. bunch of bastards.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:09am On Dec 24, 2014
ooman:

I will and it does.

You are the one living in deception.
It is only a fool that without choose to settle with almost nothing when he could have much more.
And who is in deception? The one who freely enjoys all that God has to offer or the one whose unbelieve and denial is causing him to lack something so great.

Aeya I'm just pitying you. Anyway I can't force you, just continue missing and talking junk instead of eating meat on the king's table.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by sufido123: 6:48am On Dec 24, 2014
ooman:
That's how it starts.

1. Doubt the god of a particular religion.

2. Think, learn, know.

3. You are an atheist.

Simple.

You are also an atheist but you don't want to acknowledge this fact. If you really think about it, you share the same view with Frostbel unbeknown to you. If you are a Christian and it turns out that Allah is the real God, guess what? That makes you an atheist because you don't believe in God. If Budha is the real God and you are a Muslim or a Christian you are an atheist because you don't believe in God.

We can extend this to many permutations and you will see that you do the same thing Frostbel did which is to dismiss your Christian doctrine. You do the same thing every day. If you understand why you dismiss Sango and Ogun worshippers, you would understand why Frostbel dismissed your belief.

Frostbel just believe in one less God than you do but methinks you are both atheists using your own logic.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2014
sufido123:

You are also an atheist but you don't want to acknowledge this fact. If you really think about it, you share the same view with Frostbel unbeknown to you. If you are a Christian and it turns out that Allah is the real God, guess what? That makes you an atheist because you don't believe in God. If Budha is the real God and you are a Muslim or a Christian you are an atheist because you don't believe in God.

We can extend this to many permutations and you will see that you do the same thing Frostbel did which is to dismiss your Christian doctrine. You do the same thing every day. If you understand why you dismiss Sango and Ogun worshippers, you would understand why Frostbel dismissed your belief.

Frostbel just believe in one less God than you do but methinks you are both atheists using your own logic.

So, there are people who still don't know me on this forum?

I am an atheist already, I became one years ago. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

It is only a fool that without choose to settle with almost nothing when he could have much more.
And who is in deception? The one who freely enjoys all that God has to offer or the one whose unbelieve and denial is causing him to lack something so great.

Aeya I'm just pitying you. Anyway I can't force you, just continue missing and talking junk instead of eating meat on the king's table.

Guy, even a mad man think he's king with his own palace, and all others are missing on something only he enjoys - madness.

That's you right there tongue

3 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Ranchhoddas: 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

What Jesus did is so great that anybody that ignores it deserves the worse punishment.
This is something that has always baffled me.What exactly did Jesus do?

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Weah96: 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ranchhoddas:

Apparently he died for you without asking for your permission. Now we won't hear the end of it. That's like painting your neighbor's house without asking him for permission, and then giving the man sh)it later on for acting selfish to someone who painted his whole house free of charge.

Jesus should keep his butt in the soil.

3 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
All I hear from the religious fanatics is endless threats. When will you learn than you cannot force anyone to love your 'god' ?

It is these threats that are churning out atheists and 'backsliders' from your religious institutions instead of disciples.

Think............

Only LOVE Wins in the end.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 1:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
What he did is beyond what is written in the books of the Gospel. It is beyond what words could describe. If you what to really know then seek God for a revelation of what Jesus did. I assure you it would transform you.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by wirinet(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

What he did is beyond what is written in the books of the Gospel. It is beyond what words could describe. If you what to really know then seek God for a revelation of what Jesus did. I assure you it would transform you.

You need revelation to understand what Jesus did you me? Please answer the question, What exactly did jesus do for me? A black man in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Weah96: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
frosbel:
All I hear from the religious fanatics is endless threats. When will you learn than you cannot force anyone to love your 'god' ?

It is these threats that are churning out atheists and 'backsliders' from your religious institutions instead of disciples.

Think............

Empty threats at that. They only compound the problem by threatening people with more LIES.

3 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Weah96: 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

If your purpose on NL is to produce atheists out of confused believers, then you're doing an EXCELLENT job. Keep it up. Your comments do more for atheism than the comments of actual atheists.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Ranchhoddas: 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Seriously is this an answer.A muslim can also claim all these for Allah.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Weah96:

If your purpose on NL is to produce atheists out of confused believers, then you're doing an EXCELLENT job. Keep it up. Your comments do more for atheism than the comments of actual atheists.
My purpose is to speak the truth.
The truth always set free.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by johnydon22(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Hiswordxray:

My purpose is to speak the truth.
The truth always set free.
Bro that you believe in something doesnt make it true...

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by damosky12(m): 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
[b] I have followed this thread for a while, which consequently has steered my desire to comment over time. I have seen a lot of ridiculous approach to the things of the Spirit or Chritianity in some comments here. Very ridiculous they are I must say. First, to the OP who has decided to trouble himself by looking for phisical, empirical and carnal justification of the word of God. I have these to say to you; "There is a way which seemeth right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death"- Prov 14:12/ 16:25. Thats self explanatory. What is logical to man is not the ways of the spirit. You, being a former Christian of all people should understand this very key principle to the things of the Spirit. Also, I must say to those who call themselves Atheists. The Bible is complete ; "But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned"- 1 Corinth 2:14. I dont expect you to accept Christianity or comprehend the teachings of God's word. Finally, to all Christians, I emplore you not to get distracted by the brouhaha here. Whether they accept it or not; "JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE." HE came into the word in the likeness of man even though HE was God. HE walked the earth, wrought signs and wonders, died for the sins of the world that whosoever believes and accepts HIM should not perish but have eternal life (that life that beats human comprehension). "faith is the evidence of things not seen" Hebrews 11:1. Chritianity is not a logical walk but yet valid. How? Thats because we get results by doing just what the word says. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
^^

Your personal opinion which you are entitled to.

By the way , you do realise that Jesus Christ is not GOD.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:

Think............

And God is love... hold on to that.
Try to draw close to God.
"to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God." (Eph 3:19).
This had been one of my favorite verse since when God spoke to me through it. God's greatest desire is that we are filled with is fullness. And this can only happen when we grow in love because growing in love is growing in God, for God is love. But coming to know the God who is love goes beyound mere knowledge.
Knowledge is not enough to know God. You need to know God by experience.

Seek to experience the reality of the God who is love. Forget about your research for now and focus more on experiencing the love of God.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wen i saw d thread, d oda day, i thought it was a old thread i guess i was wrong
frosbel:

Starting with the ones you know and that I hold to be myth ;

- trinity
- Virgin birth
- hell fire and heaven
- tithes and offerings
- compulsory church attendance
- one pastor leadership model

These ones are bad enough, but the most serious ones are attempts by some gospel writers to tie their accounts to prophecies that do not exist , are half-complete or not related in any form or shape. None of the gospel writers were eye witnesses of the events surrounding Jesus , they were mostly anonymous authors who took on the name of popular people like Matthew , John etc.

The oldest gospel is Mark around 70ad with Matthew and Luke following and lastly John. John's gospel imbibed elements of gnosticism and Hellenistic belief to tell the story of Jesus to a mostly Greek audience. Matthew no doubt copied from Mark and made some refinements , many of which were presumptuous interpolations to deify Jesus and remove Mark's tendency to make Jesus look like he did not know everything. The account of Jesus's death and resurrection are not aligned and portray serious inconsistencies that cannot be overlooked.

I am still studying and will form a final summary of my findings and stance in the near future.

I still believe in Christ as the Messiah and his ultimate resurrection purely because of Paul. Paul's letters predate the gospels and were written nearer to the time of Jesus by as much as 20 years or so. This means he must have had real contact with the original apostles as he states , and was the one person who was able to articulate the whole concept of Jesus's death, burial, resurrection and purpose into a logical sequence of events pointing to the good news and God's ultimate plan for mankind.

By the way Peter did not write the epistles of Peter because he was an unlettered fisherman considering that the epistle was written in classic Greek which only the elites of that day could do.

Too many to mention, I am still going on ........".
i hope to find tym 2 discus some of these issues with u.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:
I want to correct some charges that have been brought against me by many religious people on this forum, suggesting that I am an atheist for debunking their myths and contradictions.

I am not an Atheist.

Of course there is God but I am sincerely beginning to doubt that he is the God of the Christian religion.

I have found out that almost 80% of what I learnt as a Christian is either an outright lie, a frabication or a heavy dose of scripture twisting.

Most of you know how fanatical I was a few years ago , fighting for the trinity , hell fire, Virgin birth etc . Well ever since I embarked on a crash course in bible history , it is only God who has prevented my faith from crashing.

No one who reads the truth will deny that there are fundamental issues with a lot of bible stories and scripture. To suggest otherwise makes one a liar and participant in the misrepresentation of God's truth.

I agree with the overall message of the bible ( for there are many truths therein ) , but I cannot agree that it is word of a God when taken as a whole. This is just plain fallacy. Yes , God through his Spirit speaks to us and agrees with the truths he has revealed without which almost everything will become suspect.

I am still learning and now reading a book titled ' The Authentic Gospel of Jesus ' by late Geza Vermes, Professor Emeritus of Jewish studies at Oxford university. He was a former catholic priest. I am also an avid reader of articles by Bart Ehrmn Professor of Religious studies at the University of North Carolina. Bart was a former Evangelical Pastor.

What I have discovered is shocking and not for the faint hearted.

To be honest , I don't know where my quest and thirst for more knowledge will take me , sometimes I am scared, but this search will continue and my results will be shared wth you my good friends and of course enemies on this forum grin.

In summary , I am not an atheist and can never be one , not in this life or the next.

I am now an unfundamental thinking believer of Yeshua or Jesus.
u are travelling a long road, d result will either be deeper faith or total indifference.

May divine light guide ur path.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by uzoexcel(m): 5:17pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hahhaha..beeen a while
Where has apatheist been hiding though?nt seen him for a while

plaetton:
My guess was right on. On that long break from NL, you were getting in touch with you inner atheist.
Everyone has his or her inner atheist, when reason tries to overpower the primitive parts of the brain.
You have successfully conquered you fears to question your long held beliefs.
Bravo. You are brave.

I must say that I feel privileged to have witnessed the evolution of a former religious nut to a rational , introspective, enquiring human being.
Evolution from homo religilous to homo sapien sapien.

Good luck Frosbel in your search for meaning, understanding and wisdom.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by McSterling(m): 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:
I want to correct some charges that have been brought against me by many religious people on this forum, suggesting that I am an atheist for debunking their myths and contradictions.

I am not an Atheist.

Of course there is God but I am sincerely beginning to doubt that he is the God of the Christian religion.

I have found out that almost 80% of what I learnt as a Christian is either an outright lie, a frabication or a heavy dose of scripture twisting.

Most of you know how fanatical I was a few years ago , fighting for the trinity , hell fire, Virgin birth etc . Well ever since I embarked on a crash course in bible history , it is only God who has prevented my faith from crashing.

No one who reads the truth will deny that there are fundamental issues with a lot of bible stories and scripture. To suggest otherwise makes one a liar and participant in the misrepresentation of God's truth.

I agree with the overall message of the bible ( for there are many truths therein ) , but I cannot agree that it is word of a God when taken as a whole. This is just plain fallacy. Yes , God through his Spirit speaks to us and agrees with the truths he has revealed without which almost everything will become suspect.

I am still learning and now reading a book titled ' The Authentic Gospel of Jesus ' by late Geza Vermes, Professor Emeritus of Jewish studies at Oxford university. He was a former catholic priest. I am also an avid reader of articles by Bart Ehrmn Professor of Religious studies at the University of North Carolina. Bart was a former Evangelical Pastor.

To be honest , I don't know where my quest and thirst for more knowledge will take me , sometimes I am scared, but this search will continue and my results will be shared wth you my good friends and of course enemies on this forum grin.

In summary , I am not an atheist and can never be one , not in this life or the next.

I am now an unfundamental thinking believer of Yeshua or Jesus.
Chief, I like the way you're taking it slowly. Don't say you can never be an atheist. Even Barth D. Ehrman first became a liberal Christian before becoming an agnostic. There's no way one can study biblical history and remain a fundamentalist, except that person is most uppity and ignorantly inveterate. Keep searching and be sure to share your findings with us.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:

I am not an Atheist.

Most of you know how fanatical I was a few years ago, fighting for the trinity, hell fire, Virgin birth etc.
Well ever since I embarked on a crash course in bible history, it is only God who has prevented my faith from crashing.

I agree with the overall message of the bible (for there are many truths therein), but I cannot agree that it is word of a God when taken as a whole.
This is just plain fallacy.
Yes, God through his Spirit speaks to us and agrees with the truths he has revealed without which almost everything will become suspect.

I am still learning and now reading a book titled 'The Authentic Gospel of Jesus' by late Geza Vermes, Professor Emeritus of Jewish studies at Oxford university. He was a former catholic priest.
I am also an avid reader of articles by Bart Ehrmn Professor of Religious studies at the University of North Carolina. Bart was a former Evangelical Pastor.

To be honest , I don't know where my quest and thirst for more knowledge will take me, sometimes I am scared, but this search will continue and my results will be shared
wth you my good friends and of course enemies on this forum grin.

I am now an unfundamental thinking believer of Yeshua or Jesus

McSterling:
Chief, I like the way you're taking it slowly.
Don't say you can never be an atheist.
Even Barth D. Ehrman first became a liberal Christian before becoming an agnostic.
There's no way one can study biblical history and remain a fundamentalist, except that person is most uppity and ignorantly inveterate.
Keep searching and be sure to share your findings with us.

frosbel actually started as a Christian fundamentalist or in short a Fundamentalist, which is not bad at all (i.e. it's safe)

The thing is, right now, he is swimming in waters without a life jacket on
He doing the
"Why did frosbel the chicken cross the Road" highway classic

frosbel is on a very slippery slope, a slope with no hand rails, to hold on to, for if/when he slips.
With no hand railing, if
/when he does slip, he will be spiralling into a dark & murky bottomless pit

The fact is, he, frosbel is leaving the safe haven of Christian fundamentalism
and is a tenny weeny bit short of fully transitioning to become a Liberal Christian
- He already is showing almost all the markings of a Liberal Christian
(i.e. he hasnt completely or fully developed into a Liberal Christian yet)

Potentially, his next phase after becoming a fully fledged Liberal Christian will be Agnosticism

I agree with him (i.e. frosbel) that he will never become an ATHEIST and can never be one, not in this life or the next
- This is because even if HE, frosbel, turns later to neither believing nor disbelieving in the existence of God
(i.e. unable to make up his mind on the existence of God)
he will stay in the closet and hold on DEFIANTLY/STRONGLY to that inveterate habit of God does exist,
this, all to keep or retain the last shred of his sanity or sound mental health left

McSterling, nothing to do with "uppity", nor anything to do with been "ignorantly inveterate"
afterall, it is Proverbs 25:7 that says "It is the glory of God to hide things but the glory of kings to investigate them"
when Proverbs 25:7 is rightly sought and/or applied then one turns into a fundamentalist, and remains a genuine one.

Where is your heart after exodus? Is it still in Egypt? If not, then a piece of advice frosbel, dont let it yearn or go back to Egypt.

But Jesus told him,
"Anyone who puts a hand to the plow and then looks back is not fit for the Kingdom of God."
- Luke 9:62 NLT

PS: frosbel you are correct on the "trinity" addition and the "hell" fire manipulation but this isnt the thread to do justice on them
- long story short, the former is delimiting God, the latter is Greek mythology
(i.e. the Israelites/Jews have no concept of hell, hell is a Greek invention and should never be misconstrued as the Lake of fire)

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

PS: frosbel you are correct on the "trinity" addition and the "hell" fire manipulation but this isnt the thread to do justice on them
- long story short, the former is delimiting God, the latter is Greek mythology
(i.e. the Israelites/Jews have no concept of hell, hell is a Greek invention and should never be misconstrued as the Lake of fire)

What !!!!

You are a heretic for not believing in the trinity and hell fire , lmao grin grin

Babel ( confusion ) no go kill me ooooo
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:
What !!!!

You are a heretic for not believing in the trinity and hell fire , lmao grin grin

Babel ( confusion ) no go kill me ooooo
Hold on to your knickers frosbel, get a grip of yourself man grin

I can live with been called a heretic, its not the first time and wouldnt be the last
- my other middle names are freethinker or maverick

For God is not the author of confusion, neither am I.
- I know its a festive period but go easy on the "Akpeteshie" or "Paraga"

Read the post again, this time read it slowly but loudly

frosbel you are correct on the "trinity" addition and the "hell" fire manipulation but this isnt the thread to do justice on them
- long story short, the former is delimiting God to 3 persons, the latter is Greek mythology
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
^^

You call Hell - Greek Mythology and Trinity quite plainly false. Well 80% of Christians will call you a heretic and rightly so from an orthodox perspective.

grin

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by lepasharon(f): 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
OMG Dude ! Your beliefs match mine.. like you I have also began to research about religion/christianity.

Although I do believe in the bible I would say my views don't fit into any christian denomination around. I call myself Christian because to be a Christian you must believe:

Jesus Is God
The Trinity
The Virgin Birth

These concepts have been proven to be FALSE and all have the origins in ancient pagan beleifs. I beleive the bible has been messed with especially the new testament, because when it comes to the issue of the virgin birth, research has shown it was ADDED to the bible ! Only matthew and luke talk about it and there are inconsistencies in both accounts.

You know what yeah... there is so much stuff about the bible that doesnt add up although I still beleive.. where did the apocrypha come from? Why wasnt it in the original translation? Where did the masoretic text come from? Paul never met Jesus, so how he know all that stuff?

Man Ill just stop there undecided So many questions that need answering

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by lepasharon(f): 10:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nothing wrong in researching about your beleifs to know if its worth beleiving smiley...emotional christians !

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by BabaGnoni: 10:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
frosbel:
^^

You call Hell - Greek Mythology and Trinity quite plainly false.
Well 80% of Christians will call you a heretic and rightly so from an orthodox perspective.

grin

You mean for knowing about the additions to the original text of 1 John 5:7?

You mean for knowing that Sheol is what is in the original Hebrew text
and that Hades or hell was the Greek substitution for Sheol?

Hades incidentally was the ancient Greek god of the underworld.
The god's name (i.e. Hades) later turned to mean the place or abode of the dead, which actually is what Sheol is or means

Hell is neither Hebrew or Greek in origin

Hell actually finds it roots in the classic Greek mythology, hades

Gehenna is a valley in Jerusalem used for dumping refuse and was used by Jesus to depict the Lake of fire

Called a heretic, without God asking to have His breath back, is not the end of life, my friend frosbel.
- Matthew 10:16 is a watchword

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
BabaGnoni:

You mean for knowing about the additions to the original text of 1 John 5:7?

You mean for knowing that Sheol is what is in the original Hebrew text
and that Hades or hell was the Greek substitution for Sheol?

Hades incidentally was the ancient Greek god of the underworld.
The god's name (i.e. Hades) later turned to mean the place or abode of the dead, which actually is what Sheol is or means

Hell is neither Hebrew or Greek in origin

Hell actually finds it roots in the classic Greek mythology, hades

Gehenna is a valley in Jerusalem used for dumping refuse and was used by Jesus to depict the Lake of fire

Called a heretic, without God asking to have His breath back, is not the end of life, my friend frosbel.
- Matthew 10:16 is a watchword

Good my dear friend, you will soon be with me.

Now start an honest investigation into the virgin birth and add that to your list, after all that's how I began, Tithe, then Hell, then Trinity and now Virgin Birth.

It's like a pack of cards, once one falls, the rest follow in sequence and at different time intervals.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Fire Kills His Family / Popular Fuji Legend, Adewale Ayuba Dumps Islam For Christianity? / Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die In Office, Osinbajo Will Rule In His Stead"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.