Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,260 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? (34672 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by esere826: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

Do you know how many times you mentioned "believe"? I could not even count.

@Bold - Since its all belief, you can argue anything...

But be advised that belief is not reality. You are therefore only wasting your time.

I said belief not FACT
This has no negative influence on me ...it probably has on others
If I want to cross the sea, I'd take a boat and not try walking
if I am in plane that is going to crash
and there is no scientific method available to stop the crash
what worse harm would it do me to believe that it can be averted by the mighty harm of God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by esere826: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Weah96:

The incredible part is that the Biblical account is NOT TRUE.
Ok
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by esere826: 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

provide historical proof that this event happened as described, i.e the sea parted on both sides just like in prince of egypt.

I have none
Neither do I have proof of the evolutionary journey of man.

But jokes aside.
You've watched Exodus the movie?
Somehow I like the narrative of how the sea parted
I am not saying that is what happened, but I like its logical approach of God being present, but yet being logically explained
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
esere826:

I said belief not FACT
This has no negative influence on me ...it probably has on others
If I want to cross the sea, I'd take a boat and not try walking
if I am in plane that is going to crash
and there is no scientific method available to stop the crash
what worse harm would it do me to believe that it can be averted by the mighty harm of God?

You are still not getting it. There could be no harm done, but belief is only a belief.
Its a lie, a delusion, an abstract. Its a temporary feel-good drug that you are probably addicted to.

Believing that a god can avert the crash does not mean it will happen. Why not spend your last minute thinking about the love of your life than wasting it on a delusion called faith?

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by esere826: 5:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Weah96:

Correction: the being you think started everything is different from the beings that others worship as the creator. We know this to be true because there are different manuals which could not have all come from the SAME being. So the atheist is left with the unpleasant choice of selecting the appropriate being from a multitude of other beings. Points 0 to 10 are irrelevant if everyone is presumably facing some form of punishment from one of these beings.

Would Allah approve of your activities? Would Krishna?

When conversing with me
do not assume that I belong to the typical crew you would usually argue with
I was not talking about worship here or any particular God.

I was querying the disbelieve in miracles and saying if God exists then it is possible
as long as I believe he exists, believing in miracles is no biggie to me

As long as you believe he does not exist, then you possibly can't believe in miracles either
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by esere826: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

You are still not getting it. There could be no harm done, but belief is only a belief.
Its a lie, a delusion, an abstract. Its a temporary feel-good drug that you are probably addicted to.

Believing that a god can avert the crash does not mean it will happen. Why not spend your last minute thinking about the love of your life than wasting it on a delusion called faith?

What if God exists?
What if God does not exist?

I think those two questions are relevant

Our beliefs cannot change whether God exists or does not
but it can affect how we approach our world and those around us

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
esere826:

What if God exists?
What if God does not exist?

I think those two questions are relevant

Our beliefs cannot change whether God exists or does not
but it can affect how we approach our world and those around us

Perhaps, but then, your whole life would have been based on mere assumptions. It would have been a total waste.

If I die to find out there is a god, then my work shall be used in my judgement. I will be judged fairly because I did not subscribe to any god while on earth, but open to the possibility of any god.

If you die to find out Yahweh is not the true god, its a straight to hell for you. Because you already lost the bet.

Your beliefs make you a gambler.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 5:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
johnydon22:
Frosbel just arrived... he have understand yahweh is the tribal god of the jews just like zeus is to the greeks and amadioha to ibos and so on. . . christianity borrowed the idea of yahweh from the jews and modernized yahweh by removing all the barbaric attributes he possessed during the judaic period.
Now his researches have made him question all he has been thought as a christian and he has seen the fallacies behind it all.
i advice y'all christians not to do ur research or question ur beliefs applying ur reasoning cus u will surely loose ur faith.
just believe what u want since it works for u, then it is good for you.
Thanks You
I have done research but not in a partial way like what you and frosbel did and yet I am still standing strong in faith.
May be it is you people that should go and do deeper research.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Weah96:

Correction: the being you think started everything is different from the beings that others worship as the creator. We know this to be true because there are different manuals which could not have all come from the SAME being. So the atheist is left with the unpleasant choice of selecting the appropriate being from a multitude of other beings. Points 0 to 10 are irrelevant if everyone is presumably facing some form of punishment from one of these beings.

Would Allah approve of your activities? Would Krishna?
So who is the being that started everything?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ihedinobi2: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
I remember 2012/2013 so well. Those were the days. Enigma, Ihedinobi, Mr Anony. How we fought hard for you, frosbel. In these days of moi moi inoffensive "love", all the "mockery" and hard questions would not be adjudged fighting for you but who cares? We fought for you. And I named those three because two held you in high esteem and steadily begged you in gentle ways to reconsider your progress and one made it almost a mission to "hound" you on your errors. My immediate circle too.

Frosbel, call a dog by whatever name you wish it won't automatically cease to be a dog.

You're not an atheist. Yet. You probably will yet be. I don't know. But one thing you very certainly are not is a Christian. We are in agreement regarding that. The progression was very clear from the onset. And people who cared were not quiet when that egg was laid.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

My believe that something should had made many impossible happen in my life.
I have seen things the people considered impossible because I foolishly believed in God. I am seeing incredible result that that you would never see in your life time.

So tell me which is better? Foolishly believing in God and seeing incredible and supernatural result or being wise enough not to believe in God and seeing natural result or even no result.
All you have are argument but I have more.
You are seriously LACKING.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

Perhaps, but then, your whole life would have been based on mere assumptions. It would have been a total waste.

If I die to find out there is a god, then my work shall be used in my judgement. I will be judged fairly because I did not subscribe to any god while on earth, but open to the possibility of any god.

If you die to find out Yahweh is not the true god, its a straight to hell for you. Because you already lost the bet.

Your beliefs make you a gambler.
If you die without believing in Jesus and you find out that Jesus is real. All your good works is a waste and you would go straight to Hell.
It is only by believing in Jesus that you can participate in his glory.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
ihedinobi2:

You're not an atheist. Yet. You probably will yet be. I don't know. But one thing you very certainly are not is a Christian. We are in agreement regarding that. The progression was very clear from the onset. And people who cared were not quiet when that egg was laid.

Agree with the bolded compliment and have always wanted to be detached from that tag.

We disagree to meet on judgement day, you may be in for a surprise wink
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
vooks:

The saddest but is intelligence is largely fixed. It is congenial. You can turn to Satanism but I doubt Satan is that stupid to have you for a foot soldier. Look at SonofLucifer and marvel at his brilliance.
Oh, we will need him. No better ally than he who knows the enemy well. You still prefer the dark ignorance of your Jewish overlord. May you not die in your misery.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

If you die without believing in Jesus and you find out that Jesus is real. All your good works is a waste and you would go straight to Hell.
Jesus died without believing in me. Complete waste of his life.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

This gospel of yours, that treats a good man to hell, and an evil villain to heaven - all because of faith - is the biggest lie of all time in human history.

It betrays logic, it betrays justice, it betrays morality, it betrays goodness, it betrays conscience, it betrays simple common sense.

It can never be real.

If there is a creator of the universe, he sure knows better than to judge by faith.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ihedinobi2: 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

Agree with the bolded compliment and have always wanted to be detached from that tag.

Oh, I'm counting on the surprise. I'm certain though that it's not the surprise you're thinking of. Some things are obvious right now; we don't need to get to the Judgment Day to know that the sun shone today. Or to know that Jesus is YHWH. Or to know that the Scriptures are unbreakable. You know, stuff like that.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

My believe that something should had made many impossible happen in my life.
I have seen things the people considered impossible because I foolishly believed in God. I am seeing incredible result that that you would never see in your life time.

So tell me which is better? Foolishly believing in God and seeing incredible and supernatural result or being wise enough not to believe in God and seeing natural result or even no result.
All you have are argument but I have more.
You are seriously LACKING.

Guy, be honest with yourself now, will you?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

This gospel of yours, that treats a good man to hell, and an evil villain to heaven - all because of faith - is the biggest lie of all time in human history.

This one always baffled me.

I could be good, kind, loving , treat nature with respect, never hurt a fly or sleep with my neighbor's wife , but still be thrown into hell for all eternity for not believing in Jesus.

OR

I could be a lying, thieving, adulterous , harsh, arrogant Christian and repent 2 seconds before my death with an automatic visa to heaven for a life of eternal bliss.

Now : Something is very wrong with this picture..

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

Realizing that you have gone just what to make me cry.
Now all I could do is pray for you.

It is not your fault my dear, it is the Church that had failed. We have fail to take proper care of the innocent babies God placed in our hands.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

It betrays logic, it betrays justice, it betrays morality, it betrays goodness, it betrays conscience, it betrays simple common sense.

It can never be real.

If there is a creator of the universe, he sure knows better than to judge by faith.
Judging by faith in Jesus is the only true justice.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

Guy, be honest with yourself now, will you?
Am totally HONEST.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
frosbel:

This one always baffled me.

I could be good, kind, loving , treat nature with respect, never hurt a fly or sleep with my neighbor's wife , but still be thrown into hell for all eternity for not believing in Jesus.

OR

I could be a lying, thieving, adulterous , harsh, arrogant Christian and repent 2 seconds before my death with an automatic visa to heaven for a life of eternal bliss.

Now : Something is very wrong with this picture..

No, instead something is wrong with your understanding of what believing in Jesus means.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Am totally HONEST.

You know, any one can make claims of extra-ordinary events.

I could say the Flying Pig saved from anything, and I just can't explain how it happened.

In fact, all religions claim miracle, so tell me why I should take your testimony any seriously than I would take that of Osun worshiper?

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 6:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Judging by faith in Jesus is the only true justice.

and this is true because?

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Jesus died without believing in me. Complete waste of his life.
Hey friend.
Are you still boost up with pride like Satan. You know this is what cause his fall.
Well God loves you more than he loves Satan, so there is still hope for you.
You can repent now and escape the damnation that Satan would face.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:34pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

What Jesus did is so great that anybody that ignores it deserves the worse punishment.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

What Jesus did is so great that anybody that ignores it deserves the worse punishment.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

You know, any one can make claims of extra-ordinary events.

I could say the Flying Pig saved from anything, and I just can't explain how it happened.

In fact, all religions claim miracle, so tell me why I should take your testimony any seriously than I would take that of Osun worshiper?
Because you know in your heart that the God I preach is the only true God.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by ooman(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hiswordxray:

Because you know in your heart that the God I preach is the only true God.

Oh, so you can read mind now? How do you know what I know?
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

This is true because it is true.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Hiswordxray(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
ooman:

Oh, so you can read mind now? How do you know what I know?
No but I know you more than you know yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Anja Ringgren Lovén Named The World's Most Inspring Person 2016. PICS / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.