Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51369 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by chronique(m): 12:18am On Dec 23, 2014
It's not about the church;it's about what he wants.
sisipelebe:
deeper life this days no wan hear that 1.. na der babe bad pass.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by alexis2: 12:32am On Dec 23, 2014
op, it just shows Dey have nothing to contribute to ur destiny, free dem, move on with ur life, God is with u and will definitely bless u Cos He abhors premarital sex
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2014
MzNelly:
Male virgins? Huh? Rare gem you are.
Rare gems are usually concentrated in some regions. Regions that can be found pretty easily.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by funmbegzi(m): 1:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Be you, do your own thing and work hard. The right people who belong in your life will come to you, and stay.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by olaife80: 1:21am On Dec 23, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

Then stay out of relationship till you are ready for it.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by sweet2blv: 1:37am On Dec 23, 2014
notin new i ws virgin til i ws25 wen one pretty gal gv me her pot hole as gift
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Swiftboy(m): 2:57am On Dec 23, 2014
There's nothing like Male Virgin...they're better refer to as Celibate! Truth is he's tasted orgasms already throughout his teenage years. Sex or not,a guy must ejaculate so there's nothing like a male virgin.
MzNelly:
Male virgins? Huh? Rare gem you are.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by luluosas(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

Please, remove your mind from marriage now. Face whatever thing you are doing, protect your virginity and virgin women will be flocking on you when it is time for marriage. Above all, be very faithful to GOD in every area of your life if you are a Christian. GOD bless you.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by EstarKeys(f): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2014
phrancyking:

my dear..doz girls tink ur impotent..dats wat der friends or mentality must have convinced dem..howeva,dey were neva meant for u..cos whateva is meant for u neva misses u and wat eva misses u was neva meant for u....dey arnt for u,and God sis it for a purpose...urs is on its way...all u need is a fervent prayer life and patience
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by EstarKeys(f): 7:16am On Dec 23, 2014
phrancyking:

my dear..doz girls tink ur impotent..dats wat der friends or mentality must have convinced dem..howeva,dey were neva meant for u..cos whateva is meant for u neva misses u and wat eva misses u was neva meant for u....dey arnt for u,and God did it for a purpose...urs is on its way...all u need is a fervent prayer life and patience
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Thegents6: 7:45am On Dec 23, 2014
I was a virgin till 23.. so my brother,if you love to remain a virgin till marriage,stay away from ladies till u re ready coz they will lead u into temptation which u'll definitely succumb as i did...

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by boofydon: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2014
whizqueen:
O.p i tink we share d same view as to d subject matter. p.m me letz yarn.
Bt be informed kissing go dey ooo. I hop datz nt forbidden to
lol see this our ican goddess! You wey get 5 official bf plus 3 registered sugar papa, abeg leave the guy alone jo grin grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by skinny007(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2014
[i][/i]Guy u fink of marriage @ur age? U need more experience boy, so na marriage u jst call lyk dat u must be joking. Let me tell u d truth abt ladies, dey will lyk to no how u cn perform wen it coms to sex, boy is beta for u to hav sex experience or else ur marriage wil collapse. Healed my advice.Guy u fink of marriage @ur age? U need more experience boy, so na marriage u jst call lyk dat u must be joking. Let me tell u d truth abt ladies, dey will lyk to no how u cn perform wen it coms to sex, boy is beta for u to hav sex experience or else ur marriage wil collapse. Healed my advice.Guy u fink of marriage @ur age? U need more experience boy, so na marriage u jst call lyk dat u must be joking. Let me tell u d truth abt ladies, dey will lyk to no how u cn perform wen it coms to sex, boy is beta for u to hav sex experience or else ur marriage wil collapse. Healed my advice.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by josite: 9:13am On Dec 23, 2014
get your priority right.you made yourself believe lie of the devil.you dont need a girl right now at 22.you need to get established or at least settle down into a career first.you dont want sex yet or is it penetrative sex u dont want now but u want the smooching cus i dont see a reason why someone who wont have sex made himself so desperate to need a girl?if u are not ready to marry within 12 months from today ,why are desperate to have a girl? for what?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2014
kenex4ever:
exactly what I just wrote! But it's just d fact.
Guys are mostly shy to say dey r virgins

I'm not shyment oooo ,,,, me i be Virgins too na ,,,, haba
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 10:05am On Dec 23, 2014
whizqueen:
O.p i tink we share d same view as to d subject matter. p.m me letz yarn.
Bt be informed kissing go dey ooo. I hop datz nt forbidden to

Lwkmdooo ,,,, see you ,,,, na from clap dem dey enter dance ,.,,, from kiss na romance from romance na finge....ring,,.,,. And so so so so on ,,,, too many to mention here,.,,,
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2014
sweet2blv:
notin new i ws virgin til i ws25 wen one pretty gal gv me her pot hole as gift

And you wholeheartedly received it without questioning her abi ,,,,?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Thegents6:
I was a virgin till 23.. so my brother,if you love to remain a virgin till marriage,stay away from ladies till u re ready coz they will lead u into temptation which u'll definitely succumb as i did...

Lolzzzzz ,.,,, you funny ooooo
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by kenex4ever(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2014
ebukaOtika:

i be Virgins too ,,,, haba
only u na virgins

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 23, 2014
pxjosh:
uniben girl. is the background of your picture not within hall 2 &3

yes it is smiley
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by whizqueen(f): 1:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
boofydon:
lol see this our ican goddess! You wey get 5 official bf plus 3 registered sugar papa, abeg leave the guy alone jo grin grin
hAhahaha grin i get sweet life outside ICAN na. Abeg o i no gt sugar not to talk of papa or offical bf. Lol
Hw ws the exam na? Evryone jes evacuate that thread afta the exam. Our results should be out in 2wks time. I pray we find favour oo smiley
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by whizqueen(f): 1:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
ebukaOtika:

Lwkmdooo ,,,, see you ,,,, na from clap dem dey enter dance ,.,,, from kiss na romance from romance na finge....ring,,.,,. And so so so so on ,,,, too many to mention here,.,,,
Lolz cheesy wish kind wick pesin u b nw? Dnt wish me n d o.p bad. We will only kiss till we tie the knots kiss
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by whizqueen(f): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
Andyempowered:
lol I like your sincerity. There's hope for virgin guys like me
"Sorry" is ur middle name. Virgin kor virgin nii. Most ladies dont appreciate virgin guys unlike how virgin ladies is apprciated by guys.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
kenex4ever:
only u na virgins

Lolzzz ,,,, you get what i mean o jare ,.,,,
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
whizqueen:

Lolz cheesy wish kind wick pesin u b nw? Dnt wish me n d o.p bad. We will only kiss till we tie the knots kiss

If i hear ,,,, Story for the deities.,,.,,,,lolz
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Andyempowered(m): 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
whizqueen:

"Sorry" is ur middle name. Virgin kor virgin nii. Most ladies dont appreciate virgin guys unlike how virgin ladies is apprciated by guys.
You said yourself 'most' and not all. I am actually of the opinion that virginity has little or no influence in making a good husband or wife. These days, most virgin boys are however not 'learners' if only you understand me.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by whizqueen(f): 4:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Andyempowered:
You said yourself 'most' and not all. I am actually of the opinion that virginity has little or no influence in making a good husband or wife. These days, most virgin boys are however not 'learners' if only you understand me.
Gbam! You made a good point @d embolded. Practice mks perfection you knw wink ko mata anywayz
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Andyempowered(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
whizqueen:

Gbam! You made a good point @d embolded. Practice mks perfection you knw wink ko mata anywayz
lols maybe we should start practicing together then :-D
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by whizqueen(f): 4:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Andyempowered:
Did u read my first post atall
No practice till marriage cheesy lolz

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Andyempowered(m): 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2014
whizqueen:

Did u read my first post atall
No practice till marriage cheesy lolz
Hahahaaa ok ma.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2014
Andyempowered:

Sharp guy ,.,,, no time for dulling o jare
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Andyempowered:
Hahahaaa ok ma.

Lol ,,,, guy you dey run ,,.? Una go Romance nepa go bring light com take am back 50 times ,.,,, sotey every every go pill like banana ,.,,, lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot. / Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.