Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (51372 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by fredoooooo: 9:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

*singing styplus*
Imagine that? Afi gba to so pe ko fe shoki mo....Imagine that?!!! grin grin

I go dey r@pe am walai. grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Me too!

Same here,,,,
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by SHOCK7(m): 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Stop shedding tears my brother, I think out of compassion iWill recommend one girl here for here for you "Marieolae" she's a V I guess and presentable

She might wanna date you without any conjugal mating... Wish you GEJ
Who told u marieolae is a V?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by dytbabe: 9:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Dytbabe, come o!!! Nkan mbe!! Wa gbo iroyin grin grin grin

Poster,wan frustrate awon babes angry

He better go far
Who get time for nonsense

Take me in/out/up/down/right/left
I must sample wetin u get

Gbomijigijigi

Nonsense smth
*frowns*
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 9:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
ipleddge:
Vikkyb I don get bf for you oo

Me self my gf leave me because I won kill her with sex cry cry

Lolz,,,, abeg no kill me with laf ,,,, i take Anything dey beg you pls
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by SHOCK7(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
missdebs:
stop dating olosho
What do u mean by Olosho?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
tayoxx:
thatz we wink

fp ni Aro Monday ....ah I most dis virgin my self today

Dat is we,,.? Or dat has we ,,.? Na French be dis ,,,,?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

naa marryin a virgin(guy) wunt b swt abeg, i nid a guy hu is well experienced to juice up d marriage

Shey you no know where dem dey sell juice ni ,,.? 5Alive sef no scarce

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
olusimeon:
You are on the right path friend, give your heart to Christ, he will give you a chaste girl who will compliment your virtue.

Do Roman 10:9-10 and John 1:12-13

God bless you.

He never said he was yet to be born again na ,,,, haba ,,,,
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

tnx dats wat am prayin 4
I'm here.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Idowuogbo(f): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
dytbabe:

He better go far
Who get time for nonsense

Take me in/out/up/down/right/left
I must sample wetin u get

Gbomijigijigi

Nonsense smth
*frowns*
Wagbayi ore mi tan like kini yen!

How we no go sample eshin and we go dey kiss dey use hand massage evidence A n B? Ko jo mehn! He gats sa lu bata me. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by trisha01(f): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Keky:
I'm here.
lolcheesy
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

How we no go sample eshin and we go dey kiss dey use hand massage evidence A n B? Ko jo mehn! He gats sa lu bata me. grin grin grin

Lol ,,,, you are a bad friends,,,,,.,,, ko gbadun rara o
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by ebukaOtika(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Lol ,,,, you are a bad friends,,, ko gbadun rara o
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by kenex4ever(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Drsmith01:
Make him come deeper life come find babe.
Even if he says no sex after marriage no p grin
hahahahahahahahaha...till infinity
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Keky(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
trisha01:

lolcheesy
Why are u running Trisha?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by kenex4ever(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
MzNelly:

Male virgins are rare; known status or no.
M virgins are more dan F Virgins. Most guys u see haven't had sex b4 some have it very late unlike girls.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by kenex4ever(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
zilon12:

There are more male virgins than female virgins

Kpekus no easy for some guys o
exactly what I just wrote! But it's just d fact.
Guys are mostly shy to say dey r virgins
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by NobleG1(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Waiting to have sex after marraige doesn't guarantee longivity of a marraige.

Anyway, you need to have a girl in friendzone not as girlfriend. All girlfriends want to have sex.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by boma95(f): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
so der re still guys like ds
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Babycherry(f): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
bestads:

Nymphomaniac must every boy-girl relationship involve sex......All these teenagers like you experimenting with thier punny
oh really, wat actually wil he be doing wit her? smooching? ooh my bad dat is sin too. boring g@y guys supporting boring g@y guys...smh
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Missmossy(f): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
Eeyah embarassed

2 Likes

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Andyempowered(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
bestdeals0:
Am also facing d same challenges over here..thats y am not yet in any relationship...i was in a relationshp b4 with a guy but he later started demandin for sex..i told him i cant have sex with someone who isnt my husband, so i begged him to wait till marriage but he persisted. When i culdnt handle him anymore, i choked him off..if i can see a guy who will have d patience til we marry, i can move on with him but bear in mind dat i can never ask u for money or demand anytin frm u except if u willingly do dt frm ur hrt witout me askin u for it...a woman who doesnt demand for anytin deserves everytin and she gets it!.. For my bf 2b, Sex is not a true test of love..dere are little tins i will always do dt will make him knw indeed dt i love him..

MODIFIED.
Please can you be my friend?
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

see something.
The reverse is the case.
Op, you v lost your pric k!
I doubt your potency!
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Andyempowered:
Please can you be my friend?
hmmmm...alright.
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by clovislouis(m): 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
phrancyking:
Am 22 years old. I 'ave dated three girls, they all left me because I told them I would never have sex before marriage.. the first girl accused me of impotency.. the second girl was blunt she told me she can't cope.. the third one left without a comment ..

I need a girl Buh don't wanna have sex. please I need your advice

lies from the pit of hell. Stop framing up stories man
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by whizqueen(f): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2014
O.p i tink we share d same view as to d subject matter. p.m me letz yarn.
Bt be informed kissing go dey ooo. I hop datz nt forbidden to

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Andyempowered(m): 11:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
bestdeals0:
hmmmm...alright.
Never mind, dnt really enjoy that 'hmm' line from girls
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Andyempowered(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
whizqueen:
O.p i tink we share d same view as to d subject matter. p.m me letz yarn.
Bt be informed kissing go dey ooo. I hop datz nt forbidden to
lol I like your sincerity. There's hope for virgin guys like me

1 Like

Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
Andyempowered:
Never mind, dnt really enjoy that 'hmm' line from girls
okay..am sorry for dat
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by Andyempowered(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
bestdeals0:
okay..am sorry for dat
Sure, we're cool. Will pm you
Re: She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage by MeoClark(m): 12:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Am a virgin and a guy.No girl have left me Cus of that.but one thing is that I attract people like me.Virgins likewise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre-Wedding Photoshot. / Bridesmaids Serve Hotness As They Show Off Their Assets (photos) / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.