Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,288 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? (24908 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by TheRealCoolHunK: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
I wouldn't even send my dog to the backseat of my car because of a friend. And my friend(s) would be totally cool with it.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Keep your humble advice to yourself and quit stalking me

thank

stalking? Please!!!!
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Jamieb(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

So my fellow NL'ers what do u suggest I do?
This is one of the dividends of dating a bad guy. Just walk away cos the guy believes in that school of thought that ''women are trash'' and he is living it up with you.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
donmalcolm21:
When do you want to walk out from that relationship? I think you are the only one that doesn't know that YOU ARE IN THE WRONG RELATIONSHIP
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by chukxie(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
The fact that he drinks and smokes doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad person. However his habit of hanging out late with his friends isn't a good pointer. You should keep discussing it with him until he changes for the better. Don't nag about it. Don't throw a fit. Bring up the issue at his most vulnerable /romantic moments such as when you two have just finished having a great 'one or two'! If he still doesn't listen to you, you shouldn't fret about. Change your strategy to plan 'B' - his vulnerability. Bring up the issue again when he's desperately in need of something from you. Tell him in the meekest of manners what you expect of him as your man; and how you feel lonely whenever he's out there hanging out late with his friends. I'm sure he'd listen to you attentively and perhaps change his ways. If plan B doesn't work then move to plan C - Prophet with the holy cane deliverance ministry!
Regarding the position you sit in his car: I think it's not altogether a bad thing. Could be he's trying to protect you from unforeseen dangers because he knows he might be driving under the influence of something. Imagine if you were sitting on the front seat of his car during an accident ( God forbid).
On a parting note: If you feel the guy's not right for you, just move out of the relationship. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by badmajor(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
To be honest wit u, that guy doesn't have any atom of respect for u. Its so disrespectful for him to do that to u,no matter wot. I cnt imagine me telling my gal to move to the bck seat cos of my frndz. How will his frndz respect u with that kind of treatment.
Secondly on the smoking issue, most guys that smokes like that finds it vry difficult to change. I'm presently staying with one like that. He smokes anytin and doesn't even respect his wife, imagine a man calling his wife a goat.
Love makes us do so many crazy things, so I'll advise u to talk to him vry vry well, if possible let him knw hw u detest his attitude towards u so mch cos I bliv if a man really loves his woman he can do anything 2 please her. Menhhhh u're suppose to be his priority not his frndz Gosh!!!!
After talking to him then watch him closely and patiently if he doesn't change move with ur life cos life with that kind of person is risky for u oo.
Wish u the best and compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Classicalmusic: 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
AreaFada2:

My brother, the thing nor tire you.

Whether a babe has money or not, they still would prefer a financially stable person.

A nice guy who's struggling economically, that's a no-no to most of them.

If the chain-smoker was one broke-ass niccur, she don leave am since.
That is totally true. My brother experimented with that and the girl turned him down. Not knowing that my big bro is very tricky cheesy

Now she regreted ever turning down my brother.

Some girls are just plain inept.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by pawesome(m): 3:35pm On Dec 24, 2014
c me c wahala...u knw d guy smokes n drinks n u still decided to go on n date him n nw u wnt to change him or probably u had it in mind dt u gonna change him iu stat dating..u re prolly dreaming gal...
as per d car mata,he totally disrespects u.dts d fact..
he sees u as sumtin else n nt his galfrnd so dnt waste ur tym tinkin u guys re datin..u re dating him buh he isnt dating u....

in summary,njoy evrytin u wanna njoy n shut up or u break loose n go get sum real love else wia

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Tosman12(m): 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
seriously is that all u can come up with?Some people don't bother to read what I wrote up there before commenting who told you am after his money,like I said I have my own car and am not after his money he knows that himself I might not be a millionaire or a billionaire but am OK so please its better u don't say anything than giving me this nonsense as an advice

Seems u want encouragement not advise....its the bitter truth pls try to handle it.... i am a man and i will not treat my wife asuch....
about the smoking ,try to leave the r/ship and see if he will change, dnt wait on "promise to".. he should quite, infact try collect it from him while smoking and see his potential quiting reaction,

N.B: if he treasure u he will change if u try leaving.

goodluck

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
First of express your opinion of you leaving the front seat whenever he sees his pals,but don't take it too personal.
About smoking and drinking,remember you met him a smoker and liquor lover;don't turn yourself to lady version of Jesus-discuss it with him,get used to it while you pray he stops the habit.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by aniagoluaustin(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
u need a rich guy..big boys big wahala..stick wit dat..

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by badmajor(m): 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
To be honest wit u, that guy doesn't have any atom of respect for u. Its so disrespectful for him to do that to u,no matter wot. I cnt imagine me telling my gal to move to the bck seat cos of my frndz. How will his frndz respect u with that kind of treatment.
Secondly on the smoking issue, most guys that smokes like that finds it vry difficult to change. I'm presently staying with one like that. He smokes anytin and doesn't even respect his wife, imagine a man calling his wife a goat.
Love makes us do so many crazy things, so I'll advise u to talk to him vry vry well, if possible let him knw hw u detest his attitude towards u so mch cos I bliv if a man really loves his woman he can do anything 2 please her. Menhhhh u're suppose to be his priority not his frndz Gosh!!!!
After talking to him then watch him closely and patiently if he doesn't change move with ur life cos life with that kind of person is risky for u oo.
Wish u the best and compliments of the season

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by anitank(f): 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
I was going to write a long paragraph citing reasons why the op should leave the relationship, but on a second thought... the way the op replies people shows she has an attitude problem and might as well not take anyone's advice

5 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
OP, I'm sure deep down u know it is not right but u can't just seem to get away from him. I have been there,so I know what its like. Mine wasn't exactly like ds,but dis respect in other aspects. I liked him yea but I had to ask myself if I can continue with this dis respect. I had to leave ,pls stop thinking about the good times, if u do that u won't b able to get over him. Constantly remind urself of the wrong things d guy does. That will help u get over him faster. It worked for me.

Delete his number and everything about him,when he calls ,ask him who is this? Then he wil realize how much of an ass he has been and that u have realised ur self worth. Trust me,he only then wil he respect u.

Get busy. Develop true friendship wit both male n female. Most importantly,depend on God. The holy spirit is our comforter and friend
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by waldigit: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

This is from me to you. You need a new life. You can discover it with Jesus. I am sorry if I spoil your day. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Nop at first I never knew he is a smoker I later found out but it was kinda late because we don't stay together I can't just leave home because of it then I thought its something I can change but hell no its mission impossible

let the story countinue......m enjoyin it
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by junglej: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
What part of the country is he from? I know for one, Northerners ask their "wives" to seat at the back so their budies can have short gun (seat in front). I don't know if he is from the north, but I suggest u make inquiries first. If wives can seat at the back, talk less of u who is just a babe to him
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by grandstar(m): 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=Juliaann post=29160012]U are dating a guy's guy- a bobo. His guys' means the world to him. You will always take second place. He wont stop smoking. To do that he will have to change his friends and thats almost impossible. Dump him now
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
frakdon:

Sister leave that brother, really don't yu hv self pity or yu think yu won't find someone that would truly love yu, unconditional, live for yu or be what yu want him to be for yu?
Pls leave that guy, but if yu r ready to endure till he changes (maybe), no problem, but don't come complaining, cuz yu already knw what to do..
I don't even need to gv yu any option of staying, leave that guy, nw.

Exactly oh!

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by bosun11(m): 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mprex:
It really beats me when i see a thread like this. You met the guy smoking and drinking, you fell in love with him that way, now you are complaining. What are we expected to do?

As for the car ish, maybe you should talk him about it. Prolly, he doesnt even know he is hurting you

GODBLESSYOU

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
You need to look at it differently.

For example myself, I don't like carrying my male friends at the back of the car, Shey I be their driver?

So when I see them on the way, I normally plead with my lady to go to the back so dat the guy go come front before him go dey pose like obasanjo for back seat grin

The reason why your guy doesn't carry you at the front when he sees his male friends could be the same reason I stated above. Just talk to him and ask him the reason for that, sometimes it doesn't mean he doesn't respect you
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by pawesome(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Come to think of it,with dt kind booty u xpect me to date u?..no normal hommie wil tink f dt cz dt moment i set my eyes on dt sorta booty,its gonna b one taught evrytime, 'I need some of that'......
Bros over Hoes (wit dt sorta f A S S)
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by najite00: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
See @ op's personal text on her profile
Personal text: Fuc..k you! Fuc..k men!! Fuc..k love!!! because they all sucks
Now jst months afta writting dis u are disturdbing us with some nasti love tales
Guez dat disrrspectful guy of urs serves u right
But if u can't leave with his acts now,u beta quit,bcoa if anytin people get worse afta marriage,a word for d wise
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
If I can cope with all that I wouldn't even bother myself trying to stop him but because I can't that's y am trying to know if he can stop it but its not working
den tich im a lesson.......simple.....
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by olami100(m): 3:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:

First of all the guy doesn't have any sense of respect for you.. Am a guy, why should I tell my galfriend to leave the front seat just because of my friends or because I want to please my friends.. Honestly it shows you are less imortant to him or his friend are more important than you..and this are the kind of guys you get married to @ the end of the day that place value on their friend than their wife, they even prefer to discuss key family sensitive issues with their friends than their wife @ home..
Secondly, since you knew him as an hard smoker, I don't even know why you would even accept him in the first place. Now he is treating you like you are nobody .since you can accept an hard smoker then you need to accept any behaviour that comes as a result of his irrational behaviour..cos I don't think any sane guy that knows what values and selfworth is, won't do that to his galfriend.. My advice to you is that you quit that relationship cos frm ur write up it is obvious he is an addict in smoking and he won't stop treating like that...mehn get ur ass out of that relationship before it is too late for u...

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by MORNDEW(m): 3:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
AreaFada2:

My brother, the thing nor tire you.

Whether a babe has money or not, they still would prefer a financially stable person.

A nice guy who's struggling economically, that's a no-no to most of them.

If the chain-smoker was one broke-ass niccur, she don leave am since.
Yes na. My experience as a mini relationship adviser over the years have shown me that women are their own biggest problem in life.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Timijo(m): 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
@op, d thread has now enter 3 pages with lots of pieces of advice. I have read some dangerous and gud pieces of advice. I have also given my advice to u in page 1. The choice is now urs to make. If u continue ur jorni in d wrong r/ship, dnt come back here to open another thread of molestation.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
duduhemit36:

den tich im a lesson.......simple.....
LOL
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Janetozi(f): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
That shows that the guy does not love u.

He have no respect for u.

And from the description u gave about him, that guy must be involved in a dubious business like 419/yahoo or arm robbery.

Or what does he do for a living?

Things will get worst after marriage, so u better get out of that relationship while it is not yet late.

Or do u want to hear from amadioha before u will know what to do?

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bros before hoes!!
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
3 things are involved.

1) op uploads fake pictures(guys, una know fully well).

2) if she's just a girlfriend in need of fun, she shouldn't be opening threads disturbing us. If the motive behind the relationship is marriage, she would have left the relationship ages ago.

3) from the way she is attacking the people posting what she doesn't wanna see depicts that she has a bad attitude. That means something is missing from her story.

*drops mic*
i evn have a beta advice for her.....bt shes no difference to het signature..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

7 Ways To Get Your Man To Propose Marriage To You / I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / I Thought Church Marriage Is The Cheapest Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.