Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? (24979 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
A prof once told me people can't think for themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

So my fellow NL'ers what do u suggest I do?

Were you not the one that wrote on your profile ''Fuc..k you! Fuc..k men!! Fuc..k love!!! because they all sucks''.
I will give you my candid and potent advise when you let us know what you want and when you must have cleared the confusion in your head.
#myonekobo

8 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Juliaann(f): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
iamchiddy:

Were you not the one that wrote on your profile ''Fuc..k you! Fuc..k men!! Fuc..k love!!! because they all sucks''.
I will give you my candid and potent advise when you let us know what you want and when you must have cleared the confusion in your head.
#myonekobo
Keep your humble advice to yourself and quit stalking me

thank

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Mprex(f): 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Nop at first I never knew he is a smoker I later found out but it was kinda late because we don't stay together I can't just leave home because of it then I thought its something I can change but hell no its mission impossible
hmm. I dunno about you sister but i cant meet a smoker on several occasions without knowing that he smokes. The signs are there obviously

I'll advice you to either accept him for who he is, that is a smoker or you walk away. Trying to change him will be equivalent to trying to be the third fish inside a titus fish can

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 24, 2014
Then he doesn't love you.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by holatin(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
if a man no respect you, then leave him.
leave front seat for friend.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Misogynist2014(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Very funny and childish.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Expsbterror(m): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
countless times

Then save and buy your own car and learn to drive.
And the front seat wld always b yours
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Mavor: 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
You are seeing the red flags. Instead of you to leave the unhealthy relationship and go find yourself a new man, you're coming to Nairaland to open a thread. Your profile text says ''Fuc..k you! Fuc..k men!! Fuc..k love!!! So I'm guessing you're in the relationship for the money. Keep on warming his car back seat. Good luck!!!

16 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mavor:
You are seeing the red flags. Instead of you to leave the unhealthy relationship and go find yourself a new man, you're coming to Nairaland to open a thread. Good luck with that!!!

I wonder. OP are you Ok?

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by dablazor: 3:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
lordizak:
does ur father have car? u want front seat u know how much that guy has helped him? think what is it about the front seat? if my big sister or mum wan seat my girl or wife go come drag sit with them?
can you go over what you typed one more time? maybe, just maybe you were drowsy when you typed it up.

4 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by vichofu(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
lordizak:
does ur father have car? u want front seat u know how much that guy has helped him? think what is it about the front seat? if my big sister or mum wan seat my girl or wife go come drag sit with them?

What is this one saying ?

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by goofy124: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
sorry pls which work did he do
you have to be very careful
that only what i say

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Donbrig: 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
We want only GEJ to vacate every seat he is occupying, every other Nigerian should retain their seat. Pls, send my message to your boyfriend.
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by tundeoluwaseun(m): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
....Humbly discuss with him.....
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by DoTheNeedful: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:

Based on what I saw on your profile
1. You are based in Canada lipsrsealed
2. You said Fvck men and that they are all the same angry
3. You have big booty grin

1. So guys do this in Canada too....
2. You still care to have a guy afterall undecided
3. Have you shown the guy that there is more to you than the booty

7 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by CHM11: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
If you are not happy in a relationship just leave so you will be happy!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by tiswell(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op,why do I feel u are living in the same apartment with this guy,and u aint married to him yet...I mayybe wrong though
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Uduakpat(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
To me I can't advice 2 leave I can only u shld follow ur hrt. 4 car issue if I were u I always seat at d bak asin owner seat in case he see his friend he will mt ask me 2 go 2 b bak seat.n wait 4 day he will ask me y I seat at bak there I will tell him a word.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by initialize(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:

I don't own a car yet so if you are with me and my G shows up we all be walking side by side, no one dropping for the other...

Also, I don't smoke, drinks occasionally and I regard women... You know what I'm thinking?

Your 2015 resolution should be locating me... cheesy

***That's what you should do...

Cheers! wink

11 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
adewasco2k:
Funny because just last week I asked my girl to move to the back seat for my G and she did but we had a serious fight when we got back home.

I didn't know it was a big issue, if we are married I sure will not do that but a girlfriend or fiancee I still feel I will prefer my G by my side and my woman behind.....means nothing though n I can't even explain why I want that.

The difference is I will not do it to her again because I love her, if after telling him about it and he still continues then sure he doesn't love you.

BTW is that you on your profile? shocked
Lol at last paragraph. cheesy
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by omotuntun: 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:

You cant change him, the more you try the more you get frustrated, it is better know the best you can do now, before it is too late

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by dodorima147(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Wat he did was nt and wil neva b bad,wit out bin told u re sopos 2 go 2 d back cos at d moment his guy should b havin conversations wit him while u chip in wen nessesary
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:

The dude might not even know that he's hurting you

I can't do that to my chick, it's very disrespectful to her person......talk to him, let him know how it hurt you each time he does that

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Dramadiddy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
LEAVE

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by floflo12: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Women generally are weird,no offense... If you really love him regardless of his ways or so,U shouldn't bother yourself over the rightful ownership of a car seat.Just focus on bettering yourself with him and please don't push him too hard if at all you are going to talk to him about it,remember he met his friends before you.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Where una dey see this kind boyfriend sef?

Anyway two things are involved:
*either you stay grin
*or you swerve. angry

If you stay, two things are involved: it's either you try changing him,develop a strong mind,...bc rainy days are ahead...OR you start smoking too...Bonnie and Clyde things.

If you swerve, just one thing involved......another chick would enter set.
grin

7 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by AreaFada2: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
MORNDEW:

you have your own car. Thats good now why are you with a guy that have such abusive behaviour? Why don't you look for a nice guy who has got a nice character from the present one u ar witnessing nd giv him the car to carry you in front seat. Do you know u ve not told us why u so much love him maybe that way i can drop my little piece as usual.

My brother, the thing nor tire you.

Whether a babe has money or not, they still would prefer a financially stable person.

A nice guy who's struggling economically, that's a no-no to most of them.

If the chain-smoker was one broke-ass niccur, she don leave am since.

5 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Misogynist2014(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
benromeo39:
3 things are involved.

1) op uploads fake pictures(guys, una know fully well).

2) if she's just a girlfriend in need of fun, she shouldn't be opening threads disturbing us. If the motive behind the relationship is marriage, she would have left the relationship ages ago.

3) from the way she is attacking the people posting what she doesn't wanna see depicts that she has a bad attitude. That means something is missing from her story.

*drops mic*
Nice post.

3 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by lockupman(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
The guy is rugged and that's y u love him. Relatively, good girls like u are attracted to and in love with Badt guys. Take it or leave it baby. I'm sure there are better guys out there but u decided to steak with him cos he's Badt guy. You can't do nothing but continue to follow him so far he continue treating u weirdly and behaves unpredictably. Don't come acting like u really need an advice cos as a psychologist, I know u ain't actually looking for one.

NB: I just gave u a free social psychology lecture, thank me later dearie smiley

Juliaann:

5 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Blazinraj01(f): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
smiley
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by dablazor: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
judgin from the way you typed this up, i believe deep down, you know what to do.. i feel hatred and disgust comin from your write up and its profound...
its not just him havin you take a back seat, there are other shortcomings and despicable indulgences on his part, and only God can change him, you would frustrate the daylight out of your poor self if you try.
You Should Move On.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Thought Church Marriage Is The Cheapest Marriage / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / A Romantic Date To Remember - Good Or Bad, Please Share Your Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.