Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? (24963 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 25, 2014
MORNDEW:
When i see stories like this from ladies i don't spare them. I advise but with lots of criticisms. You met a guy nd u know he smokes nd u go ahead to tell us u ar inlove with him. As if thats not enough, he treats u like any other girl he picks on the road nd u tel us u ar in love with him. Thats the bad habit u let us know o. Because i know such guys have other bad qualities but ladies like u wont leave. To be frank with u, you are in love with his money and when anyone loves money he will get any treatment and call it love. Are there no good guys who dnt drink, smoke nd would treat you like a queen? There are but u wont give them chance cos they walk on foot. Am still waiting for the day u will open a thread telling us he picked up a lady on the way nd told u to go to the back. You are asking us weda to continue or not? Pls continue this is just 1 year maybe by 2 years he would have changed or ur age would hav decreased. There are good men look for them money is not everything. Thanks.

For real? Your comment is supposed to make sense but the amount of stereotype in it though. You just assumed the op is with him for money, seriously? And if you would have just calmed down, you'd have seen the comment where the op said she didn't know about the smoking and drinking before they started dating.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by charming247(m): 10:41am On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

So my fellow NL'ers what do u suggest I do?
that's how it is but I don't know why most men don't like driving with a woman in front of his car seat, my elder brother don't carry his wife in front seat when we are travelling I always occupy the front seat while she seats at d back.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by charming247(m): 10:56am On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann:
seriously is that all u can come up with?Some people don't bother to read what I wrote up there before commenting who told you am after his money,like I said I have my own car and am not after his money he knows that himself I might not be a millionaire or a billionaire but am OK so please its better u don't say anything than giving me this nonsense as an advice
No he just told u d bitter truth there are lots of guys who could treat u like a queen who don't smoke or drink but because they walk on foot u will never give them a chance, let me tell u one secrete guys who drive and probably has some change to spend will always believe they can get ur replacement d very moment u walk out of d relationship infact they always have replacement for u waiting.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by ETTY2008(f): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2014
Sweetheart!! Honest truth a guy treats u da way u present ur sef! If indeed u've got a ride y accept 2b disrespected whn u can as well ride n urs n give him space 4his frds?? Naturally I don't feel comfortable if my man has 2turn back while gisting with his buddy!! Do wht u feel s right!
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Ezevajina: 11:03am On Dec 25, 2014
Men will sit in the front seats in my car. In fact this is just a reflection of the status men have in our african ways. My friend will also pt me in the front seat and his wife will go to the back.
If it is his wife driving their can then I will politely decline their offer of the lift.

This is Africa
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann:
Nop at first I never knew he is a smoker I later found out but it was kinda late because we don't stay together I can't just leave home because of it then I thought its something I can change but hell no its mission impossible

how can you miss him being a smoker, with what you have described, his car would have had a tobacco odour, his home & clothes

he drinks & smokes & keeps late night, he won't change, even if he does, it's for a season, later he will relapse

A lasting change will only come when he is the originator & not you
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by femi4: 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann:

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smoke-able just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night,
He is not a husband material.....Quit now or you regret later
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by joe4christ(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann:
If I can cope with all that I wouldn't even bother myself trying to stop him but because I can't that's y am trying to know if he can stop it but its not working

Then what are u still waiting for, you still need an Angel to give you hint on when to quit
Quit already!
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
lesluga:

Make she leave d guy mk u pass her back collect am abi?
grin

Make she leave d guy mk u pass her back collect am abi?

Collect am do wetin?

When better men wey treat themselves and women with respect and love full ground.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
sexyseun:
why are you opening your eye like what i dont know sef? i tot u jst said u love ur babe? Am sure if d OP give u ukwu, u go damage am....
You self no bad
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by samtol4(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann:
seriously is that all u can come up with?Some people don't bother to read what I wrote up there before commenting who told you am after his money,like I said I have my own car and am not after his money he knows that himself I might not be a millionaire or a billionaire but am OK so please its better u don't say anything than giving me this nonsense as an advice
Don't be aggressive
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by amosamali(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann:
Exactly what d Guy is trying to say??
Whatever people say might not change yr mind .....!!!

in- between

I believe there are medical cures for addicted smokers....
Even Obama too waz Blazing Hard

Abt d car issue.....
I believe d Guy is trying to b traditional!!
Sometimes its Respect....,if nt some guys wld rather tell you nt to bother to sit at the back they'll
sit there.
You might nt know what he has gone through with His friends ..
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by deeboiii: 1:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Babe, one more thing. Your bf is cheating on u. As 4 d car issue, all d friends u do pick in d middle of d road are shameless. He doesn't know ur worth @all. He must have said some pretty bad things about you to his friends.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Juliaann(f): 2:33am On Dec 26, 2014
netizenbuzz:

For real? Your comment is supposed to make sense but the amount of stereotype in it though. You just assumed the op is with him for money, seriously? And if you would have just calmed down, you'd have seen the comment where the op said she didn't know about the smoking and drinking before they started dating.
God bless you I really don't know y people don't read before commenting

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by queencalipso(f): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
lordizak:
does ur father have car? u want front seat u know how much that guy has helped him? think what is it about the front seat? if my big sister or mum wan seat my girl or wife go come drag sit with them?
didn't u see where she said she have. Her own car? Obviously u did not read the story before rushing to comment.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by grimandevil: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

imagine d kind of frnds u make.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by balash(m): 4:35am On Dec 30, 2014
Hmmmm my dear Love is sweet as well as bitter, the relationship is still so young first! Its just a year so relatively u should be ready to see more, U never made mention of anything weird about him except he is a serial night walker and a hard smoker but less drinker.

I can't easily judge the dude on that because am also a night walker once in a while,I go to shows and occasionally a clubber but I have never smoked and as well in like 15yrs have never had a drop of alcohol on my tongue since I followed some peers group and tried asking to know what alcohol tastes like and still puked when I saw how bitter is it and couldn't fathom any fun there. So I can't really judge someone who is a night walker bcox I do too but mine is like once or twice in a month but since I don't drink or smoke or pick hooties to satisfy my urges(some yoruba lines be like if u don't smoke or drink u wuld womanise,I dnt smoke or drink and I have never picked or had anything with a prostitute so)

To the point! If u really love this guy and u believe he aint a bad person let him feel what he is doing in practical, when u wanna go out and all dressed up immedietely he gets on the wheel just get into the back seat and sit at the owners corner,when he ask why, tell him u don't want him to send u to the back seat when u see a friend of his so u opted to stay there incase u see a friend be adamant and say if he doesn't allow u stay there then no going out.

First hurdles crossed! Then when u go out together and he smokes! Just dip your hand in his pocket for his cigarette or pick from his table and walk to the bathroom, light it and make sure the smel relatively stays on u that implies maybe u just finished smoking or when u wanna pick up the cigarette and he stops u just tell him u wanna go smoke bbut u love smoking indoor instead! Then when he try talking about you smoking and sitting at the back let him know whatever he feels as bad on u doing it? U feel that too and if that brews issues on breakup,dearie I understand u love him but u can't afford to stay hurt for the rest of you life when u marry him, guys like this do worst in marriage! Walk out if he still doesn't change..
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Pes13: 1:55am On Jan 01, 2015
donbabade:
angry angryGod punish u!!!
Watz ur own with my own?
If I view topic he concern u?
Abi weyrey labiso e nii?
Uncultured Toad
ok
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by mikeczay: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Janetozi:
That shows that the guy does not love u.

He have no respect for u.

And from the description u gave about him, that guy must be involved in a dubious business like 419/yahoo or arm robbery.

Or what does he do for a living?

Things will get worst after marriage, so u better get out of that relationship while it is not yet late.

Or do u want to hear from amadioha before u will know what to do?
hey i checked your profile pic and fell in love with ydnu
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by xpensiv: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
Sounds like ur dating me, but can't recognise u from ur dp undecided
Anyways, the truth has been said, you fell in love with him smoking & drinking so you can only advise him on it.
A smarter you in the next world would have asked he reduce or stop it to show he is serious about dating you before you started dating or taking off your clothes (which ever applies) undecided
For the car sitting arrangement, tell him and see what he says, these things are simple if you are ready to face the truth! angry If he doesn't do the right thing and he says no in a very I dont care attitude, understand you dont mean what you fink u mean to him.
As it stands now if you can't bear it move to the next one. grin
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Kolade354(m): 12:47am On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:

see ya miserable life you fell in love with a smoker............your mama wont be proud of you..........you dont have dat brain to know smokerz are not responsible or nation builderz.............She-goat.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Juliaann(f): 12:52am On Jan 19, 2015
Kolade354:
see ya miserable life you fell in love with a smoker............your mama wont be proud of you..........you dont have dat brain to know smokerz are not responsible or nation builderz.............She-goat.
Lol wow and he is going crazygrin
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Kolade354(m): 12:58am On Jan 19, 2015
Juliaann:
Lol wow and he is going crazygrin
i guess crazyness and daft thinking is thing of hereditary in ya family........Dumbskull.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by buoye1(m): 1:02am On Jan 19, 2015
Mprex:
It really beats me when i see a thread like this. You met the guy smoking and drinking, you fell in love with him that way, now you are complaining. What are we expected to do?

As for the car ish, maybe you should talk him about it. Prolly, he doesnt even know he is hurting you
I'm over satisfied with your response......#simple truth
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by buoye1(m): 1:11am On Jan 19, 2015
3 things are involved.

1) op uploads fake pictures(guys, una know fully well).

2) if she's just a girlfriend in need of fun, she shouldn't be opening threads disturbing us. If the motive behind the relationship is marriage, she would have left the relationship ages ago.

3) from the way she is attacking the people posting what she doesn't wanna see depicts that she has a bad attitude. That means something is missing from her story.

*drops mic*
Aye e ma da,o de ni sha Oriburukun lodun tuntun Loruko JESU!
E sweet ma belle die!
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Juliaann:
So you truly love the negro?
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 26, 2015
@seun add me 0n 29c329ca. thanks
sexyseun:
why are you opening your eye like what i dont know sef? i tot u jst said u love ur babe? Am sure if d OP give u ukwu, u go damage am....
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Youngpo413: 3:46am On May 07, 2015
MORNDEW:
When i see stories like this from ladies i don't spare them. I advise but with lots of criticisms. You met a guy nd u know he smokes nd u go ahead to tell us u ar inlove with him. As if thats not enough, he treats u like any other girl he picks on the road nd u tel us u ar in love with him. Thats the bad habit u let us know o. Because i know such guys have other bad qualities but ladies like u wont leave. To be frank with u, you are in love with his money and when anyone loves money he will get any treatment and call it love. Are there no good guys who dnt drink, smoke nd would treat you like a queen? There are but u wont give them chance cos they walk on foot. Am still waiting for the day u will open a thread telling us he picked up a lady on the way nd told u to go to the back. You are asking us weda to continue or not? Pls continue this is just 1 year maybe by 2 years he would have changed or ur age would hav decreased. There are good men look for them money is not everything. Thanks.
The smart guy knows she is a golddigger,that's why he is not treating her with respect,once you are rich,you can treat the b!tches like crap and they wiill still stick with you no matter what,that her bf(?) Is a correct guy,he value his fellow guys first,b!tches should go to hell.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Youngpo413: 4:09am On May 07, 2015
sauceny:
Then he doesn't love you.
no sane man will bother to love a naija girl,its too risky...the best way to treat them is what the OP's bf is doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Scared Of Marriage, Advise Me Please / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..? / I Thought Church Marriage Is The Cheapest Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.