Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Sincere Questions To Frosbel - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Questions To Frosbel (34721 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
frosbel:

Define the word Salvation as suggested in scripture and then explain in not more than 100 words what we are saved from and where we are saved into and who does the saving.

Cheers.

salvation was used in scripture in different ways-

It can be used to denote material and temporal deliverance from danger.

Luke 1:69 And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David;

It can be used of spiritual and eternal deliverance
Romans 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation

It can be used for deliverance from the bondage of sin

WHO DOES THE SAVING

God, through the power encapsulated in the the good news of Jesus Christ only.

Rom 1:16
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: [size=26pt]for it (the gospel of Christ) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth[/size]; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
Good, now you are pretending to think
Show me in the OT where water baptism was taught cool

frosbel:

turning water into wine is not a doctrine duh !!

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
What men called "balance" is what God called "mixture". You cannot put the OLD wine into a NEW wineskin......the truth of the NEW testament\covenant are always hidden in the parables of Christ. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
When I say man and satan and his angels are immortal, I mean they have the propensity to live FOREVER. Only God can stop them, and He won't do this in the Lake of Fire.

When we say God is Faithful not to forget our labor of love, we certainly don't mean He has 'evidence of the unseen'. Man's immortality and God's are poles apart

BabaGnoni:

^^^
Only God is immortal, only Jesus is immortal regardless of what frosbel says or tears his hair out over grin
- also, only God can be in two places at the same time. frosbel cant
- only God can lay down His life and pick it up again. No one, not even frosbel too, again, can

He alone can never die, and he lives in light so brilliant that no human can approach him.
No human eye has ever seen him, nor ever will. All honor and power to him forever! Amen
1 Timothy 6:16 NLT

He alone possesses immortality and lives in unapproachable light,
whom no human has ever seen or is able to see. To him be honor and eternal power! Amen.

1 Timothy 6:16 Net Bible

Now to the King eternal, immortal,
invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- 1 Timothy 1:17 NIV

No one can take my life from me.
I sacrifice it voluntarily.
For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again.
For this is what my Father has commanded."

- John 10:18 NLT

^^^
Incineration or cremation comes to mind
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 5:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
shdemidemi:

Ok.. I won't go the path of internal divisions within the Jewish nation with you. All I seek to establish here is the fact that

1) Paul, Jesus and the Apostles were not teachers of the Old Testament though they used it for reference to unveil the glory of God in Christ.

2) Timothy was not saved by his knowledge of the Old Testament (like Frosbel will have us believe) though it helped him understand the gospel of Jesus Christ.

3) The entire bible is inspired by God (Old and New) and every part of it is scripture- documented, separated and reserved by God for our learning.

He that denieth that Christ walketh is Antichrist.

If they used it for reference as you put it, then why art thou not doing the same.

Lawless son of the Lawless man.

Truly a child of antichrist. grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2015
vooks:

When I say man and satan and his angels are immortal, I mean they have the propensity to live FOREVER. Only God can stop them, and He won't do this in the Lake of Fire.

Look at this one looking for a way out.

How can you say "When I say man and Satan and his angels are immortal I mean they have the propensity to live FOREVER ", does this even make sense to you ?

What does immortal mean , go and check a dictionary !
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
Amateur skeptic,
Where in the OT do we have the doctrine of baptism?

This is too hard for puny brains but care to share with us the lifespan of the Angels who never rebelled?
A creature living forever is not absurd.
frosbel:

Look at this one looking for a way out.

How can you say "When I say man and Satan and his angels are immortal I mean they have the propensity to live FOREVER ", does this even make sense to you ?

What does immortal mean , go and check a dictionary !

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
vooks:

Now I know that Pastor Chris (PhD ) has thoroughly confused your thinking, stick to what you know Pal.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

He that denieth that Christ walketh is Antichrist.

If they used it for reference as you put it, then why art thou not doing the same.

Lawless son of the Lawless man.

Truly a child of antichrist. grin

This is new year. If you have nothing to say, go and relax...your body need might need rest.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2015
Why do you insist on absence of Abraham's bosom in the OT as 'proof' that the same was an addition or adulteration of the Scriptures?

Skepticism takes immense brains and if I were you, I'd pray and fast for that before overheating and burning the little God gave you cool
frosbel:

Now I know that Pastor Chris (PhD ) has thoroughly confused your thinking, stick to what you know Pal.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
vooks:

Why do you insist on absence of Abraham's bosom in the OT as 'proof' that the same was an addition or adulteration of the Scriptures?

Skepticism takes immense brains and if I were you, I'd pray and fast for that before overheating and burning the little God gave you cool

Further evidence that you are clueless, no to worry anyway , I will keep educating you till the logic and reason sections of your brain start working as designed cheesy
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

This is new year. If you have nothing to say, go and relax...your body need might need rest.

It's a heathen new year, not all that are proudly heathen.

It is you that is still preaching and teaching disobedience to the father and the law.

Our response is the natural reaction whenever wherever.

grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 5:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
Where is the doctrine of baptism taught in the OT?

Cc BabaGnoni

frosbel:

Further evidence that you are clueless, no to worry anyway , I will keep educating you till the logic and reason sections of your brain start working as designed cheesy
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

It's a heathen new year, not all that are proudly heathen.

It is you that is still preaching and teaching disobedience to the father and the law.

Our response is the natural reaction whenever wherever.

grin

Go and ask the same father why He will have to bring a new covenant\testament if He wanted you and I to live by the Old of the law.... wink wink wink
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:
What men called "balance" is what God called "mixture". You cannot put the OLD wine into a NEW wineskin......the truth of the NEW testament\covenant are always hidden in the parables of Christ. grin grin grin

Yashua quoted from the book of deutronomy more than any other text of the Torah.

And these quotations were in response to real issues like divorce and salvation.

Goshen360's claims have no substance and no backing, hence you have to be wary of his doctrines.

you can be exactly as the master is but not greater, never greater. grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2015
So this law keepers are still here grin, I thought by now y'all would have realised the law can't save you.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Go and ask the same father why He will have to bring a new covenant\testament if He wanted you and I to live by the Old of the law.... wink wink wink

walk as the master walketh, teach as he taught.

And stop leading children astray.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
haibe:
So this law keepers are still here grin, I thought by now y'all would have realised the law can't save you.

We are all running a race and at the end is a reward.

salvation is by faith in Christ.

But disobedience also has its rewards.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

not keeping the law does not equate to disobedience for Christians sir.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
grin grin grin na wa o frosbel dey for tight corner..hmmn @ doctrine of baptism.lemme help frosbel... were the children of Israel saved(eternal salvation) when they were baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.?1 Corinthians 10:2
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by JesusisLord85: 6:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
vooks:
Amateur skeptic,

This is too hard for puny brains but care to share with us the lifespan of the Angels who never rebelled?
A creature living forever is not absurd.

But the gospels are not New Testament. Let me help you:

Hebrews 9:16 "For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator"

This is how you know those edomites that crafted your bible, decided which books to include and omit, were devils.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by JesusisLord85: 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

Lol, don't mind them.

Ask the 'christian' to explain the valley of dry bones prophecy...if you want to laugh hysterically.
They think they hijacked the eternal promises. Or is the Most High a liar? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 02, 2015
JesusisLord85:

Hebrews 9:16 "For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator"

This is how you know those edomites that crafted your bible, decided which books to include and omit, were devils.

If the gospels are not NT what are they? Na wa o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bidam:
grin grin grin na wa o frosbel dey for tight corner..hmmn @ doctrine of baptism.lemme help frosbel... were the children of Israel saved(eternal salvation) when they were baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.?1 Corinthians 10:2

Happy new year. Next time, don't be in a haste to type what you know not. That is complete childishness. Best, watch from afar and see how it turns. Who told you that "save" there is "eternal salvation"? You have stayed too long in scripture not to know something. How long will you be spoonfed and babysitted? angry angry angry But make I laugh because na happy new year make you no come dey talk rubbish say I dey vex this new year...... grin grin grin. When you see a word that is used in many ways in scriptures, look for the meaning that applies in context. That's one of the reasons we argue so much with ending.....smh...... grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Happy new year. Next time, don't be in a haste to type what you know not. That is complete childishness. Best, watch from afar and see how it turns. Who told you that "save" there is "eternal salvation"? You have stayed too long in scripture not to know something. How long will you be spoonfed and babysitted? angry angry angry But make I laugh because na happy new year make you no come dey talk rubbish say I dey vex this new year...... grin grin grin. When you see a word that is used in many ways in scriptures, look for the meaning that applies in context.

If also you are not childish and hasty you would have noticed that am paraphrasing a question based on frosbel understanding of what salvation is. Mr defender of frosbel.. CAN YOU HELP FROSBEL ON THIS ONE?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bidam:

LOL....I thought he is your padi naw. So, you still don't the 4 gospels are not the New Testament? How long are we gonna argue this? The problem is not us arguing it but, you, Bidam can't just figure out where and how to the 4 gospels functioned in relations to the New Testament.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

LOL....I thought he is your padi naw. So, you still don't the 4 gospels are not the New Testament? How long are we gonna argue this? The problem is not us arguing it but, you, Bidam can't just figure out where and how to the 4 gospels functioned in relations to the New Testament.
Where did you see 4 gospels in my statement to start with? angry Don't quote me again if you are such a dolt.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bidam:
If also you are not childish and hasty you would have noticed that am paraphrasing a question based on frosbel understanding of what salvation is. Mr defender of frosbel.. CAN YOU HELP FROSBEL ON THIS ONE?

Don't be too much in a haste...I'm never defending frosbel on these his new found issues and I tried getting his attention but I couldn't plus, I don't always come on here and due to time, I just read little and scan some threads. I do not take side with frosbel on virgin birth and some issues. I asked him a question and he couldn't answer and so, I believe he might just want to believe what he wants to believe. I'm just watching the space but only have to respond to you answering the question frosbel was asked. Leave vooks and frosbel to do their thing and best, you can learn or watch....no knowledge is ever lost. Relax, its a new year beginning.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2015
JesusisLord85:

Bidam:

Goshen360:

Bidam:
Where did you see 4 gospels in my statement to start with? angry Don't quote me again if you are such a dolt.

Ask JesusisLord to explain what he meant by gospels that you responded to and relative to the "gospels" you mentioned or responded to and scriptures he (JesusisLord) quoted. It's too early for this kind of game, Bidam.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Don't be too much in a haste...I'm never defending frosbel on these his new found issues and I tried getting his attention but I couldn't plus, I don't always come on here and due to time, I just read little and scan some threads. I do not take side with frosbel on virgin birth and some issues. I asked him a question and he couldn't answer and so, I believe he might just want to believe what he wants to believe. I'm just watching the space but only have to respond to you answering the question frosbel was asked. Leave vooks and frosbel to do their thing and best, you can learn or watch....no knowledge is ever lost. Relax, its a new year beginning.
Oga..this is a forum not your church or palour..Anybody is at liberty to discuss,ask questions and chip in a thing or two. Or is it vooks versus frosbel you saw in the OP? Grow up and stop throwing childish tantrums all over the place. This is 2015 for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
JesusisLord85:

Lol, don't mind them.

Ask the 'christian' to explain the valley of dry bones prophecy...if you want to laugh hysterically.
They think they hijacked the eternal promises. Or is the Most High a liar? grin grin grin grin grin

Never a liar my brother.

Never.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Ask JesusisLord to explain what he meant by gospels that you responded to and relative to the "gospels" you mentioned or responded to and scriptures he (JesusisLord) quoted. It's too early for this kind of game, Bidam.

You are still playing the childish script.I didn't quote you but jesusislord. Allow him the liberty to respond amicably to my questions. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church / The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.