Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Sincere Questions To Frosbel - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Questions To Frosbel (34494 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 6:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:

God condemns the idea of a burning Nebuchadnezzar's Hell ...... Jer 7:31
You are incoherent. Do you believe that the wicked will be burnt outside Jerusalem in the valley of Hinnon where pagan sacrifices were offered?

Its clear Jesus was not tryin to contradict the scripture where God describe the dead as a person "who knows nothing" Ecc 9:5,10.
It is clear you are trying hard to be confuse yourself. The verse I just shared is not of Jesus addressing corpses and instructing them, those are fully conscious beings. Let me aks you something, will the WICKED resurrect?

In Matt 25:41-46 you quoted above ..... The parable deals with SHEEP and GOATS ( MATT 25:33) , this are representing a certain group of people !!! .... What does the everlastin fire represent ? Remember Sodom and Gomorah and some cities suffer this same purnishment of everlastin fire ! It doesnt mean fire is still burning there .. But dey are completely destroyed and cease existing , the scripture then warns "they are placed before us as a warning example" Jude 7 ... " They were reduced to ashes" Settin a pattern for d ungodly(2pet2:6
Since this is a parable full of symbols, what does the Son of Man represent? Not everything in a parable is
Secondly, is it possible that everlasting life is equally finite?

Matthew 25:46 (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Blessings in heaven are of the SAME duration as punishment in hell

Look at Mounce Interlinear. The exact same word used for life is used for punishment.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2015
I once alluded somewhere twice, saying:
frosbel, you are not Yooba, but you understand it, even very well or more than most Yoobas themselves,
all because you grew up & lived in Lagos and importantly you are familiar with Yoruba idioms
if do the same with Hebrew idioms etc, the pennies will drop
https://www.nairaland.com/2055387/frosbel-now-atheist/14#29228254
https://www.nairaland.com/2042507/why-deny-virgin-birth-jesus/3#29191478

It's like asking vooks, or an European about "irumọlẹ", "iwin", "magun", "majele", "ọmọrodan", "ṣigidi" etcetera, you'll draw blanks but not with frosbel, though he aint Yooba

I included Abraham’s bosom with the meaning of Sheol, whilst making out the differences in Sheol, Hades, Hell, Gehenna and the lake of fire
but frosbel's skimpy familiarity of
Hebrew concepts, idioms, fables, sayings, figures of speech, etymologies etcetera and an inability to distinguish fable (i.e. parable) from reality betrayed him

The place (i.e. Sheol with its two sides divided by a gulf) in the fable told by Jesus is real
The characters (i.e. Abraham, rich man & Lazarus) in the parable arent neccesarily real people

As we know, Sheol has two sides comprising of a good and bad side divided/separated by a gulf

Abraham with Lazarus were on the good side, in that allegory or moral story told by Jesus.
The rich man was on the bad side
(i.e. on the other side of the separating gulf in Sheol)

Abraham's bosom actually signified or means Abraham's side (i.e. bosom means side)
- Abraham's bosom or side, means Abraham's side is on the good side of Sheol

The good side, Abraham's bosom or side (i.e. the side Abraham is on) is otherwise called Paradise
- the thief on the right side of the cross with Jesus, met up with Jesus in Paradise (i.e. Luke 23:43)

It is very important to catch this, and not to confuse paradise with heaven
this easily done by comparing Luke 23:43 and Luke 23:46, to see where the spirit ends up after leaving the body at death

As normal, the spirit ends up in Sheol, and the thief on the cross, on that same day, met up with Jesus at the good side of Sheol
(i.e. Abraham's bosom or side aka paradise)

As a matter of fact, the good and bad sides in Sheol, effectively are similar to departure lounges at airports

Sheol is like a departure lounges, were you wait with your boarding pass before going on to a plane for your destination.
So Sheol effectively is like a holding station; a place after death, where souls are held before heading to whichever destinations

- of course, the itinerary too, dictates where one is bound to end up at

All dead, end up in Sheol, waiting, awaiting departure...

And just like there is a divide, separating Arrivals and Departures at airports,
so similarly, is that dividing gulf that separates the good and the bad at Sheol

Side Note:
holding station
- place on lake where inactive fish spend most of their time.
Fish
- I will make you fishers of men

On the debate ongoing between vooks & esere826 or shdemidemi & frosbel concerning the Lake of fire, Jesus made another fable comparing the Lake of fire with an incinerating refuse dump located in Jerusalem
The place is called Gehenna, it is a refuse dump continually on fire burning and destroying rubbish

Jesus made a moral story or parable likening the Lake of fire with Jerusalem's Gehenna
(i.e. Gehenna is a refuse dump that incinerates, destroys and the fire rarely goes out)
The Lake of fire too burns like Gehenna but with an intensity that Chemistry students can relate to or understand when sulphur is mentioned as involved
(i.e. lake of burning sulfur in Revelation 20:10 or fiery lake of burning sulfur from Revelation 21:8 )
- elemental sulfur, by the way, is used in black gunpowder, matches, and fireworks

The everlasting burning essentially means effective and efficient incineration

As CANTICLES rightly pointed out to vooks
, "judicial punishment of Everlasting fire refers to " everlastin destruction"", the "torment" actually means a thoroughly destroying

The translation of "torment" is from the greek word basanizó, it has to do with TOUCHSTONE, which is used to test the purity of metals such as silver or gold

"Torment" signifies that Satan, death and Sheol will be tested to guarantee they are utterly and completely destroyed as intended or planned in the Lake of Fire

No one is kept alive, never-ending, continually, perpetually or daily tortured.
Once destroyed by the fire, is forever destroyed.
Call it, annihilation, as it were
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
BabaGnoni:
I once alluded somewhere twice, saying:
frosbel, you are not Yooba, but you understand it, even very well or more than most Yoobas themselves,
all because you grew up & lived in Lagos and importantly you are familiar with Yoruba idioms
if do the same with Hebrew idioms etc, the pennies will drop
https://www.nairaland.com/2055387/frosbel-now-atheist/14#29228254
It's like asking vooks, or an European about "irumọlẹ", "iwin", "magun", "majele", "ọmọrodan", "ṣigidi" etcetera, you'll draw blanks but not with frosbel, though he aint Yooba
I included Abraham’s bosom with the meaning of Sheol, whilst making out the differences in Sheol, Hades, Hell, Gehenna and the lake of fire
but frosbel's skimpy familiarity of
Hebrew concepts, idioms, fables, sayings, figures of speech, etymologies etcetera and an inability to distinguish fable (i.e. parable) from reality betrayed him
The place (i.e. Sheol with its two sides divided by a gulf) in the fable told by Jesus is real
The characters (i.e. Abraham, rich man & Lazarus) in the parable arent neccesarily real people
As we know, Sheol has two sides comprising of a good and bad side divided/separated by a gulf
Abraham with Lazarus were on the good side, in that allegory or moral story told by Jesus.
The rich man was on the bad side
(i.e. on the other side of the separating gulf in Sheol)
Abraham's bosom actually signified or means Abraham's side (i.e. bosom means side)
- Abraham's bosom or side, means Abraham's side is on the good side of Sheol
The good side, Abraham's bosom or side (i.e. the side Abraham is on) is otherwise called Paradise
- the thief on the right side of the cross with Jesus, met up with Jesus in Paradise (i.e. Luke 23:43)
It is very important to catch this, and not to confuse paradise with heaven
this easily done by comparing Luke 23:43 and Luke 23:46, to see where the spirit ends up after leaving the body at death
As normal, the spirit ends up in Sheol, and the thief on the cross, on that same day, met up with Jesus at the good side of Sheol
(i.e. Abraham's bosom or side aka paradise)
As a matter of fact, the good and bad sides in Sheol, effectively are similar to departure lounges at airports
Sheol is like a departure lounges, were you wait with your boarding pass before going on to a plane for your destination.
So Sheol effectively is like a holding station; a place after death, where souls are held before heading to whichever destinations

- of course, the itinerary too, dictates where one is bound to end up at
All dead, end up in Sheol, waiting, awaiting departure...
And just like there is a divide, separating Arrivals and Departures at airports,
so similarly, is that dividing gulf that separates the good and the bad at Sheol

Side Note:
holding station
- place on lake where inactive fish spend most of their time.
Fish
- I will make you fishers of men

^^^

Junk !!!

Show me ONE scripture in the OT where anyone believed in Abraham's bosom with 2 compartments or even Adam's bosom if you wish.

Don't start another pointless rant, just show me, after all scripture should validate scripture or are you not taking the metaphor in a parable to force a meaning which is alien to the truth ?

Let's deal with this in a systematic way.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by CAPTIVATOR: 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2015
vooks:

Since this is a parable full of symbols, what does the Son of Man represent?
Secondly, is it possible that everlasting life is equally finite?

Matthew 25:46 (KJV)
And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

SO WHO told u the purnishment is not everlasting ........ Sodom and Gomorah will remain desolate till eternity .

What is the everlasting purniment ?? Hellfire , u miss it, for someone to be tormented forver in fabricated hell myth ( go and reasearch on hade's, sheo'l, gehenna), such a person must be granted everlasting life .... Which is a "GIFT" and not a purnishment ( Rom 6:23) !!

This text contrast everlastin life WITH everlasting purnishment [greek /kolasin/] ! Destruction , cut- off from life !

" Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more ..... They will VANISH like smoke" Psalm 37:7,10,20, 34
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
frosbel:

^^^

Junk !!!

Show me ONE scripture in the OT where anyone believed in Abraham's bosom with 2 compartments or even Adam's bosom if you wish.

Don't start another pointless rant, just show me, after all scripture should validate scripture or are you not taking the metaphor in a parable to force a meaning which is alien to the truth ?

Lol. you are still here!
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
Man,Satan and demons are immortal. Eternal life is life with God, Eternal punishment is life without God. Eternal punishment will be spent in everlasting fire/Lake of fire

You are assuming that eternal life is immortality,it is not.

Look at your confusion highlighted in blue. Is God punishing Sodom TODAY? Sodom in Jude and 2 Peter is an antitype,a shadow of what is to come. Sodom destruction is as literal as Incense in Revelation 5:8

2 Peter 2:6 (KJV)
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an [b]ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Watchtower sheeple and other annihilation sectsare fed the Saduccees garbage that man has no conscious spirit that survives his death. On that they are fed the conditional immortality trash namely that only the righteous bodies will live forever. And finally they are taught that the wicked will be annihilated. They are confusing immortality of the spirit with eternal life.

CAPTIVATOR:

SO WHO told u the purnishment is not everlasting ........ Sodom and Gomorah will remain desolate till eternity .

What is the everlasting purniment ?? Hellfire , u miss it, for someone to be tormented forver in fabricated hell myth ( go and reasearch on hade's, sheo'l, gehenna), such a person must be granted everlasting life .... Which is a "GIFT" and not a purnishment ( Rom 6:23) !!

This text contrast everlastin life WITH everlasting purnishment [greek /kolasin/] ! Destruction , cut- off from life !

" Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more ..... They will VANISH like smoke" Psalm 37:7,10,20, 34

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2015
shdemidemi:

What do you understand by the word 'scripture'?

Evidence that you aint got a clue, lol.

You answer my question with another question, does that make sense grin

I am waiting ooo for my answers.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=vooks post=29400612]Man,Satan and demons are immortal. Eternal life is life with God, Eternal punishment is life without God. Eternal punishment will be spent in everlasting fire/Lake of fire

The scriptures BELOW refute the LIE above, stop listening to Pastor Chris, be your own MAN.

"who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen." - 1 Timothy 6:16

"Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen" - 1 Timothy 1:17
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 7:34pm On Jan 01, 2015
frosbel:
^^^

Junk !!!

shdemidemi:

grin you are still here!

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed:
so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot;
neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence
- Luke 16:26 King James Bible

Bosom is a substitute or alternative for side (e.g. John leaning on to Jesus in John 13:23)
You my two dear bros' ignorance betrays you
Continue showing yourselves up

It's like asking a dumb or dumber request for a scripture reference of rapture in the Old Testament after Paul told us it is a mystery (i.e. 1 Corinthians 15:50–54)
- as it is a mystery you wouldn't find any direct reference of it in OT
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2015
Amateur skeptic,
Show me one scripture in the OT that said Jesus would turn water into wine or raise the dead or his mother was Mary

frosbel:

^^^

Junk !!!

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
frosbel:

Evidence that you aint got a clue, lol.

You answer my question with another question, does that make sense grin

I am waiting ooo for my answers.

Are you always bitter?

What was your question plus I thought you said you wanted to school me, go ahead bro.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by CAPTIVATOR: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2015
vooks:
Man,Satan and demons are immortal. Eternal life is life with God, Eternal punishment is life without God.

You are assuming that eternal life is immortality,it is not.

Why dis lie bro ..... Man, Demons, Satan are not immortal !!!! ONLY Jesus is given " immortality" 1 tim 6:16 ONLY JESUS ! All others can be destroyed , u dont exist before God create u and he can return U to that dead non existent state.

Look at your confusion highlighted in blue. Is God punishing Sodom TODAY? Sodom in Jude and 2 Peter is an antitype, Sodom destruction is as literal as Incense in Revelation 5:8

2 Peter 2:6 (KJV)
And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha [b]into ashes
condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

"Turning the cities ( Sodom and Gomorah) into ashes" .... AnythIN turned to ashes is permanently destroyed ( 2pet 2:6)
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
What is immortal
CAPTIVATOR:

Why dis lie bro ..... Man, Demons, Satan are not immortal !!!! ONLY Jesus is given " immortality" 1 tim 6:16 ONLY JESUS ! All others can be destroyed , u dont exist before God create u and he can return U to that dead non existent state.

"Turning the cities ( Sodom and Gomorah) into ashes" .... AnythIN turned to ashes is permanently destroyed ( 2pet 2:6)
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2015
CAPTIVATOR:
Why dis lie bro ..... Man, Demons, Satan are not immortal !!!!
ONLY Jesus is given "immortality" 1 tim 6:16 ONLY JESUS !
All others can be destroyed, u dont exist before God create u and he can return U to that dead non existent state.

vooks:
What is immortal
^^^
Only God is immortal, only Jesus is immortal regardless of what frosbel says or tears his hair out over grin
- also, only God can be in two places at the same time. frosbel cant
- only God can lay down His life and pick it up again. No one, not even frosbel too, again, can

He alone can never die, and he lives in light so brilliant that no human can approach him.
No human eye has ever seen him, nor ever will. All honor and power to him forever! Amen
1 Timothy 6:16 NLT

He alone possesses immortality and lives in unapproachable light,
whom no human has ever seen or is able to see. To him be honor and eternal power! Amen.

1 Timothy 6:16 Net Bible

Now to the King eternal, immortal,
invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
- 1 Timothy 1:17 NIV

No one can take my life from me.
I sacrifice it voluntarily.
For I have the authority to lay it down when I want to and also to take it up again.
For this is what my Father has commanded."

- John 10:18 NLT

CAPTIVATOR:
"Turning the cities ( Sodom and Gomorah) into ashes" ....
Anything turned to ashes is permanently destroyed ( 2pet 2:6)
^^^
Incineration or cremation comes to mind
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2015
shdemidemi:

Are you always bitter?

What was your question plus I thought you said you wanted to school me, go ahead bro.

Bitter ? You keep trying to project your attributes onto me, it won't work. cheesy

I asked a simple question, what scriptures were Timothy and Peter referring to as inspired ?

Waiting Pal.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
vooks:
What is immortal

You don't know and you call yourself a teacher of the Law ?? SMH.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2015
BabaGnoni:

And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed:
so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot;
neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence
- Luke 16:26 King James Bible

Bosom is a substitute or alternative for side (e.g. John leaning on to Jesus in John 13:23)
You my two dear bros' ignorance betrays you
Continue showing yourselves up

It's like asking a dumb or dumber request for a scripture reference of rapture in the Old Testament after Paul told us it is a mystery (i.e. 1 Corinthians 15:50–54)
- as it is a mystery you wouldn't find any direct reference of it in OT

Babagoni the ITK has now reached the end of his logic and replaced the argument with MYSTERY, hahaha grin

Just humble yourself and say ,Mi o mo!

You cannot support this fallacy of yours because it aint scripture and it aint in scripture.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2015
vooks:
Amateur skeptic,
Show me one scripture in the OT that said Jesus would turn water into wine or raise the dead or his mother was Mary

turning water into wine is not a doctrine duh !!

smiley
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2015
frosbel:
Babagoni the ITK has now reached the end of his logic and replaced the argument with MYSTERY, hahaha grin

Just humble yourself and say ,Mi o mo!

You cannot support this fallacy of yours because it aint scripture and it aint in scripture.

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:
but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

- Proverbs 25:2 King James 2000 Bible

The king in all, makes one do things, but its no secret you want keep your ignorance under check, so you can continue turning a blind eye

Try and be original, remember I first used ITK on you hahaha grin

vooks got you to a "t" with the "amateur skeptic" descrip

- EXCERPT -

In fact, I suffer ITK - I Too Know or OTTs - Over The Top gladly,
which is why I am repeating a few things I earlier said that went over your head or that you selectively unacknowledged/deliberately ignored

The questions posed to you (e.g. Why was Isaiah asked to bring the boy Shear-Jashub along to the "meeting" etc) too came back unanswered

- /EXCERPT -
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by esere826: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
vooks:
Get off the fence and I will make time and engage you

fence?
undecided
incorrigible aren't you ?

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
frosbel:

Bitter ? You keep trying to project your attributes onto me, it won't work. cheesy

I asked a simple question, what scriptures were Timothy and Peter referring to as inspired ?

Waiting Pal.

Lol.. Is this the same fiesty Frosbel? let's be having you bro.

Answer to your question- All scripture.

Now, what is A scripture?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
shdemidemi:

Lol.. Is this the same fiesty Frosbel? let's be having you bro.

All scripture.

aw, no answers then ?

You DO NOT KNOW what scriptures made Timothy wise unto salvation from his youth, right ? Well it definitely was not the new testament which had not been written at the time.....

Let me give you the option of making a phone call, I am waiting oooo.....

cool
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
[quote author=BabaGnoni post=29403149]

It is the glory of God to conceal a thing:
but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.

- Proverbs 25:2 King James 2000 Bible

And as a king of the kingdom I am searching out these matters - wink

Try and be original, remember I first used ITK on you hahaha grin

ITK is a common slang in Naija, try again.

vooks got you to a "t" with the "amateur skeptic" descrip

Vooks is dull - fact !!

Looks like he is beginning to dumb you down , don't hang out with him for too long.

Please answer my 'kweshion' earlier posed about Abraham's bosom - cool
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by shdemidemi(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2015
frosbel:

aw, no answers then ?

You DO NOT KNOW[]what scriptures made [size=20pt]Timothy wise unto salvation[/size][/b] from his youth, right ? Well it definitely was not the new testament which had not been written at the time.....

Let me give you the option of making a phone call, I am waiting oooo.....

cool

grin grin You really don't have anything substantial to say or do you? You seem to be resorting to frivolities, are you running out on power?

Hmm.. Wise unto salvation... Hmmm Frosbel.

What is scripture?

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by BabaGnoni: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2015
frosbel:
Vooks is dull - fact !!

Looks like he is beginning to dumb you down , don't hang out with him for too long.

Please answer my 'kweshion' earlier posed about Abraham's bosom - cool
^^^
Dont fret yourself. Apart from only hanging out with the Spirit of Truth who shows me all things etcetera, I am a one-man MOPOL grin
What was your 'kweshion' earlier posed about Abraham's bosom?
Believe was dealt with in below link
https://www.nairaland.com/2060992/sincere-questions-frosbel/9#29399225

Noticing you're sharpening your moves and/or skills with shdemidemi at dodging bullets grin
- Issorite. Continue. Diarisgud ooo
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2015
shdemidemi:

grin grin You really don't have anything substantial to say or do you? You seem to be resorting to frivolities, are you running out on power?

Hmm.. Wise unto salvation... Hmmm Frosbel.

What is scripture?

I am surprised shdemidemi that you as a teacher of the Law cannot answer in an honest and direct manner , what scripture Paul was referring to when he made the following comment ;

"and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus." - 2 Timothy 3:15

Tell the house WHICH SCRIPTURE he was referring to, surely this is as straightforward as it gets ( clue underlined ).

You cannot and should not use questions and snide comments to try and meander out of this one , it's either you know it or not , if not , which appears to be the case , JUST SAY IT !

How did the phone call go, any luck ??

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2015
BabaGnoni:

^^^
Dont fret yourself. Apart from only hanging out with the Spirit of Truth who shows me all things etcetera, I am a one-man MOPOL grin
What was your 'kweshion' earlier posed about Abraham's bosom?
Believe was dealt with in below link
https://www.nairaland.com/2060992/sincere-questions-frosbel/9#29399225

Noticing you're sharpening your moves and/or skills with shdemidemi at dodging bullets grin
- Issorite. Continue. Diarisgud ooo

Mate I am Mr 'As Calm as the summer sea '. I enjoy a good debate, though one could argue that standards are falling these days smiley

Let me repeat my question ( please no rants, dribbling, ego trips etc ) :

Where in the OT is there the slightest suggestion/evidence/hint that Sheoi consists of TWO Compartments ?

Thank You.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2015
Image123:

It would help you if you will calm your nerves and learn instead of sorry attempts to juggle other's thinking. i did not dispute Mark 9 :48's correlation with Isaiah 66. Instead, i explained it to you but you missed the bus. Maybe i should number the staements so that you can tell me the part you are not clear with or the part where you think i'm wrong.
1. Isaiah 66 talks about the second COMING of Christ Jesus.
2. The second coming is also referred to as the millenial reign or 1000year reign of Jesus Christ on earth. This is corroborated in Revelations.
3. Those unfortunate fellows who die during the second coming(Isaiah 66 and Rev 19: 21) are going to be raised at the White throne judgement(Revelations 20:12-15).
4. They and all other sinners would be thrown into where the worms that eat them will not die, the fire that burns them will not be quenched.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
This lake of fire is the hell fire that Jesus talked about as hell fire.

i have not prevented people from reading whether by books or internet. You are the one preventing people from reading IF it does not support your position. You are the one poisoning other's minds against whatever their pastors say, calling it tradition or old fashion lies. Kinly show us any place where i have wanted to prevent believers from researching on the Internet. Of course you cannot, why, because you are a liar.
i have not described a pastor or given any opinions about who a pastor is, so don't make up any for me. Don't paint me any colour you wish, like you paint people who are not here. i am here and i will likely respond. Again, you want to teach us through the internet, but you are twisting scriptures to tell us not to listen to other teachers like our pastors. You are an hypocrite.

You were the one that naively told someone that "If he has the Spirit of Christ he will not be deceived, besides the web site is a Christian web site quoting bible scripture not books from the 6 books of Moses." You said that if someone has the Spirit of Christ, he will not be deceived. i simply called you to order. One can have the Spirit of Christ and be deceived if one is careless.

No need to re-phrase. If you read my posts, you would have seen that i later noticed that you do not believe that the devil will be tormented forever and ever. "never shalt thou be any more" in Ezekiel 28 means that he will not exist anymore in the land of life, or of the living Meanwhile in the lake where hell and death themselves are thrown, devil will be there. Death will be powerless to help his cause or put him out of his misery, and that would secondarily apply to other inhabitants of that dreadful place. When the Bible is promising no more pain, no more sorrow, of course the promise is not for the inhabitants of hell.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 02, 2015
^^^

While I Prepare to address Image123's writeup at some point tomorrow, here is some food for thought for those who erroneusly suggest a place of torment in a supposedly divided Sheol ;

JOB 21:13
“They [the wicked] spend their days in prosperity and in peace they go down to Sheol.”

ECCLESIASTES 9:5 (NRSV)
The living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing.

PSALM 146:4 (KJV)
His breath goeth forth, he [his body] returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.

These verses severely reject any interpolation into scripture of an erroneous afterlife that takes place after death , albeit in a spiritual form.

But of course I trust the scripture twisters to also bastardise these verses to further enhance general ignorance.

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by JesusisLord85: 1:49am On Jan 02, 2015
shdemidemi:

Scripture is considered as sacred writings.

In the days of your father, Paul, the only scripture that prevailed was the law and the prophets aka the Old Testament.

Yahshua referred to it, Paul referred to it, and they all taught from it.

Paul's letters were just that, letters. I gave you an example before, but to edify others, let me give an example:

2 Tim 4: 9-14
9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:
10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.
12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.
13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.
14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:

This sounds like a bbm conversation between Paul and Timothy. Just a letter.

Nobody gave Paul power to write scriptures. I believe that is called "adding to the word". He wrote letters brother.

White men of rome, edomites, they decided it was 'scripture' in their minds. What does that have to do with us?

Time for true Israel to wake up (that's us brother). Put these false doctrines of our enemies to bed. It is time to stand firm, gird thyself like a man grin grin

Son of man, can these bones live? smiley The time is at hand
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 02, 2015
JesusisLord85:

Scripture is considered as sacred writings.
In the days of your father, Paul, the only scripture that prevailed was the law and the prophets aka the Old Testament.
Yahshua referred to it, Paul referred to it, and they all taught from it.
Paul's letters were just that, letters. I gave you an example before, but to edify others, let me give an example:
2 Tim 4: 9-14
9 Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me:
10 For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.
11 Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry.
12 And Tychicus have I sent to Ephesus.
13 The cloke that I left at Troas with Carpus, when thou comest, bring with thee, and the books, but especially the parchments.
14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
This sounds like a bbm conversation between Paul and Timothy. Just a letter.
Nobody gave Paul power to write scriptures. I believe that is called "adding to the word". He wrote letters brother.

Now, this was the SIMPLE answer I had been waiting for over a 24 hour period. shdemidemi knows the answer but pride will not let him confess the truth, instead he tries to tie this verse together with the NT as a whole and thereby mislead young believers on doctrinal issues.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

"Juju Killer In Ngwa, Abia Was Killed By Unknown Forces" - Facebook User / Lady Shares Unforgetable Experience At A Church In Canada (video) / Kidnappers Free OFM Member After Apostle Suleman Declared Them Impotent (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.