Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Sincere Questions To Frosbel - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Questions To Frosbel (34719 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bidam:
Oga..this is a forum not your church or palour..Anybody is at liberty to discuss,ask questions and chip in a thing or two. Or is it vooks versus frosbel you saw in the OP? Grow up and stop throwing childish tantrums all over the place. This is 2015 for God's sake.

Relax joor, this is not my pulpit as you said. You have a right to comment but I'm only responding to you, saying or answering the question with a worst answer....you said, Israel was saved (eternal salvation) when they were baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.?1 Corinthians 10:2....and I'm challenging that statement as the most terrible answer being that fact that you used saved as eternal salvation but you never bothered to see what that "saved" meant. It doesn't mean "eternal salvation" as it is in the New Testament is what I'm simply saying but you, Bidam called it "eternal salvation".

So, I proceeded telling you, if you don't know something, don't be too much in a hurry to give a worst answer like you did. The best is watch and see how it goes rather than giving ignorant and worst off answers. If you can't understand what I just explained then, it is well then.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2015
[quote type author=haibe post=29427581]

not keeping the law does not equate to disobedience for Christians sir.[/quote]

In other words your type of Christianity is sinless and does not require moral guidance for the upcoming generatioN's.

Jokers. grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

In other words your type of Christianity is sinless and does not require moral guidance for the upcoming generatioN's.

Jokers. grin

You mean moral guidance from the 10 commmandments? grin grin grin Super Joker!!!
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

Jokers. grin
of course I have a moral guidance but definitely not from.those written laws of which you are also guilty of breaking.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Relax joor, this is not my pulpit as you said. You have a right to comment but I'm only responding to you, saying or answering the question with a worst answer....you said, Israel was saved (eternal salvation) when they were baptised into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.?1 Corinthians 10:2....and I'm challenging that statement as the most terrible answer being that fact that you used saved as eternal salvation but you never bothered to see what that "saved" meant. It doesn't mean "eternal salvation" as it is in the New Testament is what I'm simply saying but you, Bidam called it "eternal salvation".

So, I proceeded telling you, if you don't know something, don't be too much in a hurry to give a worst answer like you did. The best is watch and see how it goes rather than giving ignorant and worst off answers. If you can't understand what I just explained then, it is well then.

Bros na wa for this your mental exploits o... I didn't proffer no answer but asked a question based on his(frosbel) understanding of salvation. Note i quoted Paul reference analogy from OT scripture concerning baptism. I never said it was eternal salvation. I SIMPLY ASKED A QUESTION. What is your problem with me mr man?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
haibe:

of course I have a moral guidance but definitely not from.those written laws of which you are also guilty of breaking.

Happy new year my brother.....I'm waiting for my Job to give me come-in time for today but while I'm waiting, lemme mess with these law keepers for a while..... grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Happy new year my brother.....I'm waiting for my Job to give me come-in time for today but while I'm waiting, lemme mess with these law keepers for a while..... grin grin grin
hahaha, happy new year bro.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bidam:
Bros na wa for this your mental exploits o... I didn't proffer no answer but asked a question based on his(frosbel) understanding of salvation. Note i quoted Paul reference analogy from OT scripture concerning baptism. I never said it was eternal salvation. I SIMPLY ASKED A QUESTION. What is your problem with me mr man?

Okay, I will let you slide with this one. If I catch you another time flouting a worst "suggestion", na flogg I go flog you...you know naw.... grin grin grin. What is my problem with you? My problem with you is, I love you as a brother and I won't give up on you until the revelation of Christ & Him crucified is formed in you..... grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Okay, I will let you slide with this one. If I catch you another time flouting a worst "suggestion", na flogg I go flog you...you know naw.... grin grin grin. What is my problem with you? My problem with you is, I love you as a brother and I won't give up on you until the revelation of Christ & Him crucified is formed in you..... grin grin grin
grin grin grin don't be too much in a hurry to attack someone's post. I guess it is due to our past antecedents cos we don't always agree. Always learn to read well before you go on the offensive. Cheers.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by vooks: 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Negro, you got sick hobbies such as parading your ignorance and inability to think. cheesy
Is Psalms Old Testament?
JesusisLord85:

But the gospels are not New Testament. Let me help you:

Hebrews 9:16 "For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator"

This is how you know those edomites that crafted your bible, decided which books to include and omit, were devils.

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2015
Time to crack some meat joor. Enough of this argument this new year.

1 Corinthians 1:17, Expanded Bible (EXB)

[ For] Christ did not send me to baptize people but to preach the ·Good News [Gospel], and not using ·words of human wisdom [or eloquent language; clever speech] so that the cross of Christ [ the message of Christ’s sacrificial death on the cross] would not ·lose its power [or become meaningless;  be emptied].

King James Bible
For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

New American Standard Bible
For Christ did not send me to baptize, but to preach the gospel, not in cleverness of speech, so that the cross of Christ would not be made void.

The Gospel is the message of the Cross of Christ and it carries a divine power to save those who believe the finished works of Christ in what the Law could not do.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2015
Bidam:
grin grin grin don't be too much in a hurry to attack someone's post. I guess it is due to our past antecedents cos we don't always agree. Always learn to read well before you go on the offensive. Cheers.

No, no, no. I didn't just want to stretch the matter too long. Don't read any meaning into it.....as you do into scriptures. grin grin grin. I only quoted and responded to that your post not because we had disagreement in the past and we will always have but because you used "saved" as "eternal salvation" either you're helping frosbel understand the question better or not. It is the fact you placed "eternal salvation" into the amplification of what you meant by "save" that I responded to. I always read well and not dumb. I'm just saying, not everywhere the word "save" appears does it mean what you termed it to mean - eternal salvation. That's all brother.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 7:41pm On Jan 02, 2015
haibe:

So where do you get your own moral guidance from?

And do you ever fall short of expectations.

grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 7:43pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

You mean moral guidance from the 10 commmandments? grin grin grin Super Joker!!!

Wherever you have sin then there must be the Law.

Are you fighting the laws of the most high God just so you can institute yours?

You will eventually fail woefully.

grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Proudly lawless. grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

Wherever you have sin then there must be the Law.

Are you fighting the laws of the most high God just so you can institute yours?

You will eventually fail woefully.

grin

Super Joker!!! I'm not in any way instituting mine but it is you, who still pitch your tend on Sinai, while God had move to the new Tabernacle... grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

So where do you get your own moral guidance from?

And do you ever fall short of expectations.

grin
From God Himself grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Goshen360(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

Proudly lawless. grin grin grin

realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers.

If Israel had not be guilty of the above acts.....she will never had been given the law you advocate today.....think about that....Joker Super!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by honourhim: 8:02pm On Jan 02, 2015
esere826:

great to find another person that shares my type of thoughts on such issues though my conclusion is different
but just siddon by my side and watch these guys do battle ..quite interesting
na them know Jesus pass.
you would find those that are smart seekers, and those that are simply doctrinal parrots
but them no they ever change their view ooo
if they come into battle saying the world is flat, the leave saying the world is flat from any angle when viewed by the naked eye

c

grin na so bro. I don't take hard stand on issues like this when I see some good points challenging my view point. It is when people try to play wayo(like my friends here) in trying to present their point that I reject them.

One of my reasons for being more convinced about the eternal punishment is this-

Since some group here are teaching that when a person dies everything about him ends in the grave and he turns to dust, no after life (which means total annhilliation), of what purpose is the second ressurection (ressurection of the sinners)?

I mean why would God ressurect dead sinners(who are already totally annhilliated) only to judge them and still annhilliate them again with fire? Mind you some of these people died of gas explosion, bomb explosion,accidents and other miserable death. Why would he want to ressurect people who died miserable death and have been totally annihilliated(according to the teachers here) only to judge them and make them go through another miserable death(total annhilliation)?.it doesn't make sense. It simply tells me that there is more to the eternal punishment than the total annhilliation being parroted here.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers.

If Israel had not be guilty of the above acts.....she will never had been given the law you advocate today.....think about that....Joker Super!!!

grin grin grin

Either the context or ignorance.

But somthing is definitely wrong with you impression of that verse.

So the prohibition against adultery and other immoral acts where made for the Lawless and profane.

Then answer this, why are the righteous clearly seen observing these statutes.

People like yashua and Paul.

Or are you wiser or more rigjtouse than they are?

You can aspire to be exactly as the master is but you can never be greater or have a greater Revelation.

grin jokes.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2015
haibe:
From God Himself grin

Antichrist.

They deny Christ in the flesh.

grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

Antichrist.

They deny Christ in the flesh.

grin grin grin
Why do you deny Christ in the flesh?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 8:31pm On Jan 02, 2015
Goshen360:

Super Joker!!! I'm not in any way instituting mine but it is you, who still pitch your tend on Sinai, while God had move to the new Tabernacle... grin grin grin

He is neither old nor new but he abideh forever.

The priesthood was changed.

But in no way did he put his testimonies aside, and the son confirms this in math 5
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2015
haibe:

Why do you deny Christ in the flesh?

Me ke?

Are you not the one that is downloading directly from the father.

See confusion.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 8:36pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

Me ke?

Are you not the one that is downloading directly from the father.

See confusion.

and where did I mention father in all my post so far on this thread.? Now who is confused?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2015
haibe:

and where did I mention father in all my post so far on this thread.? Now who is confused?

Well you did mention a few posts ago that you obtain in guidance from God Himself.

grin
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

Well you did mention a few posts ago that you obtain in guidance from God Himself.

grin

So how does that translate to father? I obtain Guidance from God is simply what I said, you have a problem with it?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2015
vooks:
Amateur skeptic,
Where in the OT do we have the doctrine of baptism?

This is too hard for puny brains but care to share with us the lifespan of the Angels who never rebelled?
A creature living forever is not absurd.

Vooks forgive me for calling you out as an ignoramus par excellence, just what is difficult in understanding what a simple term like immortal means ?? Why lie to give it another meaning in preparation for your withdrawal ??

Immortal means = cannot die

Easy, simple, no need to pretend you understand , just get a dictionary and learn a new word.

Back to the question : is man immortal ?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
haibe:

So how does that translate to father? I obtain Guidance from God is simply what I said, you have a problem with it?

God in the context of our current discussion is a vague term.

Can you be more specific please.[quote]

smiley
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

God in the context of our current discussion is a vague term.

Can you be more specific please.

Okay who do you obtain Guidance from?
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by MostHigh: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2015
haibe:

Okay who do you obtain Guidance from?

Yashua.

Also known to you as Jesus Christ.

There is a reason he had to incarnate in flesh.

grin

Unlike what the Lawless children teach.

grin grin jokers.
Re: Sincere Questions To Frosbel by haibe(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2015
MostHigh:

Yashua.

Also known to you as Jesus Christ.

There is a reason he had to incarnate in flesh.

grin

Unlike what the Lawless children teach.

grin grin jokers.
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you
hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single
convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are."
Matthew 23:15 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church / The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.