Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi (16504 Views)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Always on Point Chief Sir (otunba) Gbawe
Gbawe:

Bruv, the whole point is that the PDP is a divisive and hypocritical Party that is always ready to use deceit in an effort to be all things to all men. The merits and demerits of Sharia is not the basis of this thread. The main point is that fans of the PDP, encouraged by the divisive message duplicitous Christians like Metuh et al churn out, rant and rave that they reject the APC because the Party wants to Islamize or "Sharianize" Nigeria.

Is it not then apt to show these religious bigots how naive they are when they open there mouth to speak as if the PDP is a Christian party? Religion should be separated from politics but we all know the Party, perhaps because it has nothing to offer leadership-wise, that glorifies in using religion to divide and frighten Nigerians. It is never a bad thing to expose such hypocrites.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

I see everything wrong in Mua'zu's sharia law but understand that HE does not drive the policy and the politics of Jonathan, the incumbent president.

Can you say the same for the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC's presidential candidate General Muhammadu Buhari who is on record for calling for Sharia to be applied THROUGHOUT Nigeria

I hope your (& those of others like you) hallucination will clear now!
Not cleared at all, in fact you complicated it than before. So Muazu has no influence on Jonathan, what about Sambo, you mean as a Muslim he hates Sharia too?
All these sudden cherry picking is not working. It sounds very daft to me.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by donphilopus: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Exactly, we are used to it already.

Like Gbawe just said, they should shove their homepage where the sun does not shine. Even if it hits the homepage now, it would be less interesting aside the likes and shares. We would have just liked non-frequent members of the Politics' Section to see this!

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by anonimi: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why is Asari dokubo threatening everyone in the south?

Please share the story as told by him.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Ngwakwe: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:

If you know this facts, why do you and others insisted in labelling persons like Amaechi, Rochas, Ngige as sell outs, betrayers of their brother, saboteurs or APC as Arewa progressive congress etc? Or that this thread caught you unawares and you are clutching every straw trying to do the impossible? But am no fool.
You can see why supporting a Nigerian politician no matter the party or person is not healthy. After this election, whoever wins, some will depart APC and others will depart PDP.

I believe these tantrums are not for me. You shouldn't respond to my comments if all you got are prejudice and gossips.

Next time study ones post history or do simple search, obtain references and support your frivolous allegations to avoid losing your hard earned dignity.

As you can see I ignore insults from wayfaring ladies/young adults to maintain decorum.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why is the South East and South south not presenting a candidate against gej?

Because GEJ is their best tool for now in achieving their geopolitical interest which are

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions being subjected to public scrutiny.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by reborn1: 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

You did not see where your Buhari COMMITTED himself to ensuring there is Sharia all over Nigeria in my earlier post or you are simply PRETENDING

Are you also not aware that Shekarau & Ribadu finally stepped down in 2011 for their northern consensus, Buhari seeing that the initial plot to have Atiku as their consesus candidate via PDP failed
Keep deluding yourself.
Enjoy your ignorance (or pretence) bliss shocked

Let those who have ears let them HEAR!

Why did APGA not present candidate against GEJ, why didnt SE and SS present candidate against him.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by absulo(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Hypocrisy oozing
Not hypocrisy......am neither for APC nor PDP. I just want peace in this country and introducing sharia will not bring about peace. Religion has done so much harm to this country than even "corruption". I don't like GEJ, he is too calm for a politician but the thought of having a GMB presidency gives me serious concern about the direction the country is going. A military Dictator that truncated a democratically elected government having the guts to campaign to be elected a president leaves much to be said.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Gbawe: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

You did not see where your Buhari COMMITTED himself to ensuring there is Sharia all over Nigeria in my earlier post or you are simply PRETENDING

Are you also not aware that Shekarau & Ribadu finally stepped down in 2011 for their northern consensus, Buhari seeing that the initial plot to have Atiku as their consesus candidate via PDP failed
Keep deluding yourself.
Enjoy your ignorance (or pretence) bliss shocked

Let those who have ears let them HEAR!

Oh laaawwwd !!! The annoying crayon brat is here.

@Mods. Can you guys not do something useful and develop a 'Nairaland prison' where some posters can be sent to if other Nairalanders unanimously vote for them to be e-jailed? There has to be some way to curb the nuisance of this annoying character called Anonimi.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by oluspencer(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Which one be pdp South? Abeg don't make me laugh. Abeg i don't like discussing tribalism. Just in case, Apc does not have south and North. They don't play divisive politics

Dem don come oooo PDP south? Sey na wetin dem dey take deceive u bdat?....well Buhari/Osinbajo na national issue
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Scatterboss(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:

Really, I thought they has a constitutional right not to sign?

Now you know and telling us that they are all the same? What is the difference between Buhari being a politician and David Mark being number three man in the land or the likes or Oyinola or Nyako being governors? Why pick Buhari in isolation?

So based in your opinion, Sambo, Muazu etc hated everything GEJ represented too? Wow!

What is this new and old PDP? New PDP like Ahmadu Ali being Jonathan campaign strategist for 2015, I guess? Very new indeed.
Kwankwaso was right. Because as an Igbo man, I has more in common with Manfe, Ekondo titi, Abana, Limbe and Bamenda people in Cameroon than most people that even call themselves southern Nigerians.
A Yoruba person has more in common with a Benin republic person than he has with an Efik person. It's just that in Nigeria, being truthful is a bad thing.
If you know this facts, why do you and others insisted in labelling persons like Amaechi, Rochas, Ngige as sell outs, betrayers of their brother, saboteurs or APC as Arewa progressive congress etc? Or that this thread caught you unawares and you are clutching every straw trying to do the impossible? But am no fool.
You can see why supporting a Nigerian politician no matter the party or person is not healthy. After this election, whoever wins, some will depart APC and others will depart PDP.

Classic...I just love the way you burst hypocrites and double mouthed people. God bless you Sir.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why is Asari dokubo threatening everyone in the south?

Hypocrisy again

Have you heard or seen A sari or his fans going on killing spree

Buhari's fans proved their seriousness to kill in 2011 and will do so in 2015 when GMB loses

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Why did APGA not present candidate against GEJ, why didnt SE and SS present candidate against him.

Because GEJ is the best tool for now who can achieve our geopolitical interests.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by bakila: 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

The problem with ignorant people like you is the failure to understand our view

I have said it several times that the North is our problem and not party

Both APC North and PDP North will always kick against progress or install retrogression

Get sense for once
Unfortunately the northern elements of the Christian religion are one of the key to the success of the pdp campaign. The puull you are made you blind to that.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Because GEJ is their best tool for now in achieving their geopolitical interest which are

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Restructuring of Nigeria

The north does not have a right to best tool? Hypocrisy

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
bakila:

Unfortunately the northern elements of the Christian religion are one of the key to the success of the pdp campaign. The puull you are made you blind to that.

You are political olodo

When we say North, we mean Hausa Fulani

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Have you heard or seen A sari or his fans going on killing spree

Buhari's fans proved their seriousness to kill in 2011 and will do so in 2015 when GMB loses
You want to shift the goal post.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by reborn1: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Because GEJ is the best tool for now who can achieve our geopolitical interests.

Which geopolitical interest? Its been 6years and didnt achieve your so called geopolitical interest, I dont understand you oooo

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Restructuring of Nigeria

Rubbish!
GEJ is the tool of the establishment. What geographical interest are you talking about? What in particular has GEJ done in both regions that he has not done for others or more?
Our people has every right to support Jonathan based on Nigeria idea of leadership but what I don't like is their methodology.
The Yoruba supported OBJ in 2003 even when they hated him and even sacrificed AD for him.
That the way it has always been in Nigeria. Labelling Buhari what he isn't is what I do not agree with and not blindly pulling behind Jonathan as sectional traditional choice.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

The north does not have a right to best tool? Hypocrisy

They have a right

But

Their proposal is to stick to the present unworkable system

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by lacasa: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
Wednesday, 28 February, 2001, 13:51 GMT
Now Bauchi adopts Sharia
Another state in northern Nigeria, Bauchi, has adopted
Sharia, or Islamic, law.
The governor, Adamu Muazu, signed the Sharia bill into
law on Tuesday.
Bauchi is the tenth northern Nigerian state either to adopt
Sharia law, or announce its intention to do so, despite
opposition from Christians and human rights groups.
Several of the states maintain that the law will not be
applied to Christians.
Last year, hundreds of people were killed in Kaduna, when
rioting broke out after Christians opposed the introduction
of Islamic law there.
From the newsroom of the BBC World Service

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/1194502.stm

You're a Liberator!

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

You want to shift the goal post.

You mentioned Asari first

So you are the one shifting goal post

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by anonimi: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Why is the South East and South south not presenting a candidate against gej?

reborn1:

- Rochas Okorocha is from which region again?
- Which yoruba candidate contested against Obasanjo in 2003?
- Who was the AD candidate against Obasanjo in 2003?

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

They have a right

But

Their proposal is to stick to the present unworkable system
You keep going back and forth.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
reborn1:

Which geopolitical interest? Its been 6years and didnt achieve your so called geopolitical interest, I dont understand you oooo

In the last CONFAB did the North agree on any of the things I mentioned as elements of a new Nigeria.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:
Rubbish!
GEJ is the tool of the establishment. What geographical interest are you talking about? What in particular has GEJ done in both regions that he has not done for others or more?
Our people has every right to support Jonathan based on Nigeria idea of leadership but what I don't like is their methodology.
The Yoruba supported OBJ in 2003 even when they hated him and even sacrificed AD for him.
That the way it has always been in Nigeria. Labelling Buhari what he isn't is what I do not agree with and not blindly pulling behind Jonathan as sectional traditional choice.

What is Buhari's stand on

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions being subjected to public scrutiny

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by chimerase2: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Choi see reasoning, he is the chairman of the pdp and the pdp leads the government.

Hypocrisy oozing
bia obigelli so becos the man is the chairman of pdp then i shld support his evil ideology, see ma dear am nt a hypocrite like u. buhari has said that countless of times in which u hv defended him, i dnt play politics like that am nt evil minded like u,
as long as an abokkii muslim is concerned be it APC or PDP he is bound to support sharia which today has led to boko haram.
Pls take this advice i didnt say u shld nt support ur buhari aka evil genuis but try and tell ur self de simple truth 4 once it will help u
GEJ is nt our problem our problem is nt de moderate muslim yorubas our problem is de muslim abokkis and ur mentor buhari is one of them

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

You keep going back and forth.

I am not going back and forth but telling you why we still stick to GEJ and rejected GMB

We want a new NIGERIA based on those 7things I mentioned.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by iamrealdeji(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
How come he is not labeled a fundamentalist or an extremist? Pdp propaganda

Chukwudi44, i saw you viewing this thread a while ago, no comments from you? Please call ngwakwe and biafranqueen.
Propaganda at work,even if you are Mandela,politicians will always have something negative to say about you,they'll always have something to accuse you for

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

- Rochas Okorocha is from which region again?
- Which yoruba candidate contested against Obasanjo in 2003?
- Who was the AD candidate against Obasanjo in 2003?

God bless you

Thanks for recalling history

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by reborn1: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

In the last CONFAB did the North agree on any of the things I mentioned as elements of a new Nigeria.

Where is the report of the said CONFAB? A party organised by GEJ just to share money and buy time, that was a party and not a CONFAB

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by MayorofLagos(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2014
@OP,

I have watched and followed some of your fact-checking threads lately. This revelation tops them all.

I dont know whether to classify you as a fact-finder or as a mythbuster....nonetheless, you have BUSTED a myth which portrays PDP as a religion-tolerant party.

By the power conferred on those who seek truth and revelation, you are hereby knighted as the first female Mythbuster in Nairaland.

GREAT JOB!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adeyanju Deji Wants To Dump PDP? / NNPC Flowstation Shut Down In Delta By Angry Indigenes (Photo) / Buhari Reappoints Dabiri Arewa As NIDCOM Chairman

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65