Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi (16499 Views)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

He signed it after the legislators approved it because his people wanted it and moreover, it was the trendiest thing in the region as at that time.
Really, I thought they has a constitutional right not to sign?

What actually is the difference between APC and PDP in terms of personalities?

Whether CPC, ANPP, APC or even Military Regime , Buhari's conviction and sense of purpose remain the same.
Now you know and telling us that they are all the same? What is the difference between Buhari being a politician and David Mark being number three man in the land or the likes or Oyinola or Nyako being governors? Why pick Buhari in isolation?

The same ideology prevalent in Islamic North influences most of their politicians.

Make no mistake, the same ideology is why Tambuwal though in PDP yet hates everything GEJ represents.
So based in your opinion, Sambo, Muazu etc hated everything GEJ represented too? Wow!

If you recall my previous definition of opposition to President Goodluck administration, I made it clear before the emergence of new PDP and formation of APC that most people in government are driven first, by personal interest then come regional and subsequently followed by religious interest for the Southerners while there is no difference between regional and religious interest for a core Hausa/Fulani muslim. As Kwankwaso tells us his affinity with his brethren in Niger Republic is more bonded than for Tiv and Igala in Benue or Plateau State.
What is this new and old PDP? New PDP like Ahmadu Ali being Jonathan campaign strategist for 2015, I guess? Very new indeed.
Kwankwaso was right. Because as an Igbo man, I has more in common with Manfe, Ekondo titi, Abana, Limbe and Bamenda people in Cameroon than most people that even call themselves southern Nigerians.
A Yoruba person has more in common with a Benin republic person than he has with an Efik person. It's just that in Nigeria, being truthful is a bad thing.

Being in APC or PDP makes no difference rather interest do

Don't forget the two front runners after Buhari in 2011 Presidential election are now in bed with GEJ.
If you know this facts, why do you and others insisted in labelling persons like Amaechi, Rochas, Ngige as sell outs, betrayers of their brother, saboteurs or APC as Arewa progressive congress etc? Or that this thread caught you unawares and you are clutching every straw trying to do the impossible? But am no fool.
You can see why supporting a Nigerian politician no matter the party or person is not healthy. After this election, whoever wins, some will depart APC and others will depart PDP.

11 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

All these groups want a new Nigeria

What do the North wants.? Retention of this present Nigeria .
you are not making sense bro/sis. You are so unfair to the north,
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

What is this new Nigeria that the pdp is offering in the last 16yrs?

PDP South is proposing

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutions being subjected to public scrutiny

These things are what PDP / APC North are opposing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Gbawe: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
The sharia rule in states is not wrong as long as the people want such system. In asmuch as it isn't done in southern states and the FG, I dnt see how that is a headache. There is nothing like pdp north or apc south. Pdp is a divisive party, only in pdp will you hear "northern concensus" " southern christian candidate". In APC is it a united front. No christian or muslim preference.

Bruv, the whole point is that the PDP is a divisive and hypocritical Party that is always ready to use deceit in an effort to be all things to all men. The merits and demerits of Sharia is not the basis of this thread. The main point is that fans of the PDP, encouraged by the divisive message duplicitous Christians like Metuh et al churn out, rant and rave that they reject the APC because the Party wants to Islamize or "Sharianize" Nigeria.

Is it not then apt to show these religious bigots how naive they are when they open there mouth to speak as if the PDP is a Christian party? Religion should be separated from politics but we all know the Party, perhaps because it has nothing to offer leadership-wise, that glorifies in using religion to divide and frighten Nigerians. It is never a bad thing to expose such hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:

Really, I thought they has a constitutional right not to sign?

Now you know and telling us that they are all the same? What is the difference between Buhari being a politician and David Mark being number three man in the land or the likes or Oyinola or Nyako being governors? Why pick Buhari in isolation?

So based in your opinion, Sambo, Muazu etc hated everything GEJ represented too? Wow!

What is this new and old PDP? New PDP like Ahmadu Ali being Jonathan campaign strategist for 2015, I guess? Very new indeed.
Kwankwaso was right. Because as an Igbo man, I has more in common with Manfe, Ekondo titi, Abana, Limbe and Bamenda people in Cameroon than most people that even call themselves southern Nigerians.
A Yoruba person has more in common with a Benin republic person than he has with an Efik person. It's just that in Nigeria, being truthful is a bad thing.
If you know this facts, why do you and others insisted in labelling persons like Amaechi, Rochas, Ngige as sell outs, betrayers of their brother, saboteurs or APC as Arewa progressive congress etc? Or that this thread caught you unawares and you are clutching every straw trying to do the impossible? But am no fool.
You can see why supporting a Nigerian politician no matter the party or person is not healthy. After this election, whoever wins, some will depart APC and others will depart PDP.
Oya! Ngwakwe,over to you? What have you to say?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by donphilopus: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
Ashawo dream na you dream cheesy

Cc donphilopus

Lmao.... Maybe he take orijin go sleep.. No be ordinary eyes. tongue cheesy grin
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
The sharia rule in states is not wrong as long as the people want such system. In asmuch as it isn't done in southern states and the FG, I dnt see how that is a headache. There is nothing like pdp north or apc south. Pdp is a divisive party, only in pdp will you hear "northern concensus" " southern christian candidate". In APC is it a united front. No christian or muslim preference.

You dey mind them.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2014
OKDnigeria:
The last time I checked, Mu'azu is not campaigning to be president of Nigeria

He may have signed Sharia into law but has never advocated for its enforcement throughout the country the way Buhari did
(fundamentalism is trying to force ur believes on every other person).

Note: we are not comparing Buhari and Mu'azu. it is GMB vs GEJ
grin grin grin grin grin When I said that an average Nigeria can justify a winter coat importation license into Nigeria, this is what am talking about. grin grin
Gosh! You made my day dear.

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

PDP South is proposing

Resource control

Fiscal federalism

Privatization

Political federalism

Decentralization of Nigeria

Restructuring of Nigeria

Institutional subjection to public scrutiny

These things are what PDP / APC North are opposing.

Which one be pdp South? Abeg don't make me laugh. Abeg i don't like discussing tribalism. Just in case, Apc does not have south and North. They don't play divisive politics

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by edogirl2: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
He should keep peeping as long as this thread is concerned. That's what hypocrites who are deluded do. He has nothing more to say on this thread. grin

Compliments of the season Sister!

Same to you sis. Obiagelli's thread is wonderful. You are one of the leaders. Keep up the good work.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by wiseguy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
This thread has reached the 6th page yet it's not on the front page. If its all their lies against Buhari it would have hit front page just on two replies.

TANoids quit throwing stones because your masters live in glass houses.

Obiageli Nwanne m, Chineke gozie gi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Arch1: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Which one be pdp South?
My sister help me ask dem o. The thing even tire me sef, which one be PDP south & PDP North?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi God bless you for your response to Ngwakwe.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
OKDnigeria:

All this is abt who to vote for in 2015, GMB or GEJ. U opened dis trade to make us accept Buhari as president. That's why ur friends are calling on 'Jonathanians' to respond. Why are they not calling on "Mu'azuans". Mu'azu is not contesting for anything... we'll talk abt him when he declares for preident.
So the likes of Amaechi or Tinubu are running for president. grin Why do you kept digging when you are getting closer to the water table level that will come out and drown you?
Not worth it. Quit while you have the chance.

4 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
wiseguy:
This thread has reached the 6th page yet it's not on the front page. If its all their lies against Buhari it would have hit front page just on two replies.

Bless you too, my brother. Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by donphilopus: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
wiseguy:

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this thread to hit the homepage. We understand. Obiagelli will never fail to feed them with the obvious!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
you are not making sense bro/sis. You are so unfair to the north,

Face reality

There is no party politics in Nigeria at FG level

Its all about ethno religious politics

If you doubt me , mention one Far North group calling for a new Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by laimo(m): 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pdp has been destroying Nigeria since...kwuo

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Pataki: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
LOL. See technical knockout on these Tanoids. I am so sharing this link on twitter.

Let me hit Grandpa Muazu up on his twitter and see what he has to say about this.

The internet never hides the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Keky(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:
grin grin grin grin grin When I said that an average Nigeria can justify a winter coat importation license into Nigeria, this is what am talking about. grin grin
Gosh! You made my day dear.

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Gbawe: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
wiseguy:

Bruv, they can shove their front page where the Sun does not shine. Nigerians want change and there is nothing enemies of progress can do to prevent the deliverance of this change. That much is terribly obvious. What some people fail to accept is that "you cannot kill an idea whose time has come". Enemies of progress are welcomed to try and do this with the customary lies, scaremongering and even front-page partiality but they should know that Nigerians are no longer buying what they are selling. Pointless trying to sell what Nigerians now unanimously admit is a bad product.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by wiseguy(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2014
OKDnigeria:
The last time I checked, Mu'azu is not campaigning to be president of Nigeria

He may have signed Sharia into law but has never advocated for its enforcement throughout the country the way Buhari did
(fundamentalism is trying to force ur believes on every other person).

Note: we are not comparing Buhari and Mu'azu. it is GMB vs GEJ

Are U serious? Pls point me to any shred of evidence where Buhari canvassed for the introduction of sharia in Every part of Nigeria. Am waiting!

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
donphilopus:

It's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for this thread to hit the homepage. We understand. Obiagelli will never fail to feel them with the obvious!
Exactly, we are used to it already.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by laimo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Pdp has been destroying Nigeria since...kwuo

E no just start. Our eyes just open wide.The locust that destroys the precious plant is in its stems.

People destruction party, well done. Eku ise.

It ends in 2015.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

I am totally disappointed in Obiagelli

Whether on the platform of PDP or APC North will always pursue their regional interest

Which is

South will never surpass them
I can tell that you are disappointed and I was too because why this thread hasn't been here all this while is an absolute criminal.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by anonimi: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
The sharia rule in states is not wrong as long as the people want such system. In asmuch as it isn't done in southern states and the FG, I dnt see how that is a headache.

You did not see where your Buhari COMMITTED himself to ensuring there is Sharia all over Nigeria in my earlier post or you are simply PRETENDING

There is nothing like pdp north or apc south. Pdp is a divisive party, only in pdp will you hear "northern concensus" " southern christian candidate". In APC is it a united front. No christian or muslim preference.

Are you also not aware that Shekarau & Ribadu finally stepped down in 2011 for their northern consensus, Buhari seeing that the initial plot to have Atiku as their consesus candidate via PDP failed
Keep deluding yourself.
Enjoy your ignorance (or pretence) bliss shocked

Shekarau : I'm Ready to Step Down for Northern Consensus Candidate
12 Mar 2011

Presidential Candidate of the All Nigerian Peoples Party (ANPP), Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, has expressed his readiness to step down for another Northern Candidate so long as such consensus is from his party.

Shekarau, who was speaking at a debate for Northern Presidential candidates in Kaduna Friday, told newsmen after delivering his manifesto, that he has no problem dropping his ambition to contest, stressing that such decision must be a resolution of his party.

More from: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/shekarau-im-ready-to-step-down-for-northern-consensus-candidate/87705/

I’ll step down for a northern candidate if… Ribadu
March 15, 2011

The presidential candidate of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu has said he would not hesitate to step down for a northern candidate if the need arises. Ribadu’s disclosure came even as he expressed the belief that what the North was working towards, was to get the best candidate that could challenge the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the April elections.

More from: https://africanheraldexpress./2011/03/15/i%E2%80%99ll-step-down-for-a-northern-candidate-if%E2%80%A6-ribadu/

Newsflash!!! Ribadu Steps Down for Buhari
12 April 2011

Fola Adeola to be Buhari's running mate

The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) candidate, Nuhu Ribadu has stepped down from the Presidential race in favour of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd). "Yes, I can confirm that it has been decided that Ribadu WILL indeed step down for Buhari....details are being worked out", elombah.com was told minutes ago. Nigeria's two main opposition parties has just concluded an eleventh-hour alliance to try to unseat President Goodluck Jonathan in elections on Saturday, opposition sources said.
The deal will have former anti-corruption chief Nuhu Ribadu, the ACN candidate, step down to allow ex-military ruler Muhammadu Buhari of the CPC to lead the main opposition ticket.

Officials from the two parties -- the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) and the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) -- met in Abuja on Tuesday to discuss the possibility of fielding a single candidate against Jonathan, the sources said.

Elombah.com learnt part of the deal is for Buhari to drop Pastor Tunde Bakare while the ACN would field its vice presidential candidate Fola Adeola, a respected businessman, to run alongside him.
Alhaji Ibrahim Shekarau, the presidential candidate of the All Nigeria Peoples Party, ANPP is also expected to step down for the CPC candidate.

More from: http://elombah.com/index.php/special-reports/201-news/latest-news/6185-newsflash-ribadu-steps-down-for-buhari-v15-6185

Some here may not understand the import of these results. It shows that after the collapse of ACN/CPC talks, Jonathan was able to secure a guarantee from Tinubu and the other ACN leaders to soft pedal in the South West for him to have a foothold in the region, hence the bright showing of PDP in the West. On the other hand, Ribadu and Shekarau agreed to support one of their own - Buhari, hence the resurgence of CPC all over the Northern States.

These things could not be announced openly due to the closeness of the agreement to the election date, but the messages were relayed to party leaders at ward levels and also to party agents, hence the incident of ACN agents voting for PDP.

The fact that this election throws up is that South - South coalition can defeat the Northern oligarchy in free and fair elections - that is, if Jonathan wins. The great sage, Awo foresaw this possibility in his lifetime which explains his oft recourse to selecting Igbo Vice Presidential candidates, but the propaganda machines of the oligarchy prevented a south-south coalition to see the light of the day. Today, Awo is being vindicated, the south can actually win the presidency of Nigeria without bowing to the shenanigans of the oligarchy.

From: http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/62115-presidential-polls-d-day-jonathan-buhari-ribadu-shekarau-4.html#post537875

Let those who have ears let them HEAR!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Bruv, they can shove their front page where the Sun does not shine. Nigerians want change and there is nothing enemies of progress can do to prevent the deliverance of this change. That much is terribly obvious. What some people fail to accept is that "you cannot kill an idea whose time has come". Enemies of progress are welcomed to try and do this with the customary lies, scaremongering and even front-page partiality but they should know that Nigerians are no longer buying what they are selling. Pointless trying to sell what Nigerians now unanimously admit is a bad product.

Well said sir.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Which one be pdp South? Abeg don't make me laugh. Abeg i don't like discussing tribalism. Just in case, Apc does not have south and North. They don't play divisive politics

Only the mischievous or naive pretends that our geopolitical interest don't exist

Why are GEJ supporters being threaten up North

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

You did not see where your Buhari COMMITTED himself to ensuring there is Sharia all over Nigeria in my earlier post or you are simply PRETENDING

Are you also not aware that Shekarau & Ribadu finally stepped down in 2011 for their northern consensus, Buhari seeing that the initial plot to have Atiku as their consesus candidate via PDP failed
Keep deluding yourself.
Enjoy your ignorance (or pretence) bliss shocked

Let those who have ears let them HEAR!

Why is the South East and South south not presenting a candidate against gej?

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:
I can tell that you are disappointed and I was too because why this thread hasn't been here all this while is an absolute criminal.

Most APC fans keep pretending that our geopolitical interests is not in existence.

Whether APC or PDP, a core Northerner will always pursue their regional interest

If you doubt me ask GEJ supporters if their being threatened or not

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Only the mischievous or naive pretends that our geopolitical interest don't exist

Why are GEJ supporters being threaten up North
Why is Asari dokubo threatening everyone in the south?

Hypocrisy again

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by oluspencer(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
Aussie:

You are the senseless one, oloshi olori"buu omo oshi jatijati.
Defend you PDP chairman or shut up forever.

OP, thanks jarre

Correct answer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Protest By Hungry Imo Pensioners (Photos) / Akwa Ibom PDP Accuse Police AIG Musa Kimo Of Plotting Violence To Sabotage Poll / Operation Positive Identification: Buratai Explains Reasons For Drill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.