Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi (16505 Views)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Scatterboss(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

Omo Iya, na wa oooo

Wishing me Merry Christmas this way

Continue...

No vex bro. Merry Christmas, You no Kuku send me chicken from the one Fayose gave una. lolzzz. Wetin you see for this Muazu issue?

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

The problem with ignorant people like you is the failure to understand our view

I have said it several times that the North is our problem and not party

Both APC North and PDP North will always kick against progress or install retrogression

Get sense for once

Ok Mu'azu is the chairman of the pdp North?

7 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Change2015(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2014
OKDnigeria:
The last time I checked, Mu'azu is not campaigning to be president of Nigeria

He may have signed Sharia into law but has never advocated for its enforcement throughout the country the way Buhari did
(fundamentalism is trying to force ur believes on every other person).

Note: we are not comparing Buhari and Mu'azu. it is GMB vs GEJ

#fail
Your Cambridge dictionary would tell you that fundamentalism means 'the belief in old and traditional forms of religion, or the belief that what is written in a holy book, such as the Christian Bible, is completely true:' You only imagine religious intolerance in others because you recognise it in yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
abeg do am.
Vice President- Muslim
NSA- Muslim
Defence Minister- Muslim
Defence Minister of state- Muslim
IGP- Muslim
PDP Chairman- Muslim
IBB (muslim) led Nigeria to register with IOC
GEJ (muslim puppet) led Nigeria delegation to IOC conference in Egypt 2013.

PDP want to Islamise Nigeria.
Vote for Change
Vote Muhammadu Buhari
Thanks for the tip bro. Looking at making a compilation of cases of stealing and corruption in Nigeria in the past 6years.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 26, 2014
Scatterboss:

No vex bro. Merry Christmas, You no Kuku send me chicken from the one Fayose gave una. lolzzz. Wetin you see for this Muazu issue?
You wan chop pigeon shocked

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Jesusloveyou: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2014
D pdp can now remove d tag of islamism nigeria from buhari.vote buhari 2015

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by anonimi: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2014
Scatterboss:

What Fact? So you see nothing wrong in Muazu Sharia Law but shout and call Buhari names everyday, you see why i call you devilish and evil. Smh

I see everything wrong in Mua'zu's sharia law but understand that HE does not drive the policy and the politics of Jonathan, the incumbent president.

Can you say the same for the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC's presidential candidate General Muhammadu Buhari who is on record for calling for Sharia to be applied THROUGHOUT Nigeria

Buhari Calls for Sharia in All States
27 AUGUST 2001

Former Head of State, Gen. Mohammadu Buhari at the weekend, took stock of Sharia implementation in some northern states and concluded that the Islamic legal system has restored sanity in the affected states.

Buhari, who only recently attracted much criticisms over an alleged statement to the effect that Moslems in the country should vote for only fellow Moslems in future elections, pledged to commit himself to the full implementation of the law in Nigeria.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/200108270355.html

I hope your (& those of others like you) hallucination will clear now!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

See you when Obiagelli open a truthful thread about GMB Sharia facts.
firefire I greet o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2014
If Tinubu's wikileak and ikeganwo archive can make the front page, i see no reason why this on can't. Obinoscopy, ishilove

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Change2015(m): 11:19am On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
abeg do am.
Vice President- Muslim
NSA- Muslim
Defence Minister- Muslim
Defence Minister of state- Muslim
IGP- Muslim
PDP Chairman- Muslim
IBB (muslim) led Nigeria to register with IOC
GEJ (muslim puppet) led Nigeria delegation to IOC conference in Egypt 2013.

PDP want to Islamise Nigeria.
Vote for Change
Vote Muhammadu Buhari

You excluded Asari Dokubo, billionaire war Lord and best friend to president

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Scatterboss(m): 11:20am On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

I see everything wrong in Mua'zu's sharia law but understand that HE does not drive the policy and the politics of Jonathan, the incumbent president.

Can you say the same for the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC's presidential candidate General Muhammadu Buhari who is on record for calling for Sharia to be applied THROUGHOUT Nigeria

I hope your (& those of others like you) hallucination will clear now!

When you turn FireFire? Seems Anomini and Firefire be the same. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
Thanks for the tip bro. Looking at making a compilation of cases of stealing and corruption in Nigeria in the past 6years.
bros compiling the corruption scandal will make a 300 page book if one is to be economical with words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2014
reborn1:
They hail GEJ and list signing of Anti gay law/FOI as part of his achievement, but a bigot mod now said Muazu only signed the Shari stuff after some legislooters approved it. They will find a way to defend the devil, even if God show us the devil cheesy Hypocrites!
Ngwakwe is a hypocrite and he doesn't hide it and he's not ashamed. His hypocrisy stinks more than Ojota refuse dump site.

Twaaaah!!

9 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Scatterboss:

Thank you, Fayose is a good governor cool

I have no issue with any unimportant individual who is not contesting in 2015.

We need GEJ vs. GMB wink

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Scatterboss(m): 11:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

You wan chop pigeon shocked

Ahahahahaha Abeg no kill me. Fayose the scammer share Pidgeon and little bird, stomach infrastructure things... Lmaooo

@Fire Fire, You neva answer me oooo

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Eziachi: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
grin grin I never witnessed you lost for words.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
The following monikers, if u like put on a DJ's earpiece, I must still call on u dudesgringringrin..

Cc:
Shigidi(Mogidi)
Insincerenigerian (Sincerenigerian)
Sunnyviju3 (Sunnybobo3)
Anini (Anonimi)
Shitpacker (Mudraker)
Dettol (datolee)
Titus (Tit)
Phock-upman (Phockphockman)
Dis-catarrh (Descartes)
Shaka-d-fool (shakadzulu)
Gateman4eva (ceo4eva)
Idumota (Idumuose)

I know u all would avoid dis thread like a plague, under d guise of ignorance of fact...

PDP ====> People DEMONcratic Party tonguetongue

5 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Scatterboss(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Firefire:

Thank you, Fayose is a good governor cool

I have no issue with any unimportant individual who is not contesting in 2015.

We need GEJ vs. GMB wink

So Muazu, PDP Chairman is now unimportant. My friend, hypocrisy na bad thing oooo.

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Change2015:

You excluded Asari Dokubo, billionaire war Lord and best friend to president
Hahaha warlord? Which war? How many war has he fought? He's a hyped warlord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 11:23am On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
bros compiling the corruption scandal will make a 300 page book if one is to be economical with words
The thread will come in series then. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Scatterboss(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:

He said senseless thread and later delete the comment. Seems his conscience keep slapping him to reality. lolzzz

6 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by omenka(m): 11:25am On Dec 26, 2014
I can't believe this thread is still here. Smh. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by critics: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Amaechi currently leading in the best performing governors polls(all sectors of the economy inclusive)
you may join the polls here

https://www.nairaland.com/2052757/amaechi-currently-leading-best-nigerian/1#29212652

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2014
LouisVanGaal:
The following monikers, if u like put on a DJ's earpiece, I must still call on u dudesgringringrin..

Cc:
Shigidi(Mogidi)
Insincerenigerian (Sincerenigerian)
Sunnyviju3 (Sunnybobo3)
Anini (Anonimi)
Shitpacker (Mudraker)
Dettol (datolee)
Titus (Tit)
Phock-upman (Phockphockman)
Dis-catarrh (Descartes)
Shaka-d-fool (shakadzulu)
Gateman4eva (ceo4eva)
Idumota (Idumuose)

I know u all would avoid dis thread like a plague, under d guise of ignorance of fact...

PDP ====> People DEMONcratic Party tonguetongue
You forgot to add Tomakunt the punny chaser. Lolz! grin grin
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

grin grin i swear the format of the pdp propaganda dey always make me laugh. I remember when they started with buhari's ministers when he was HOS and how dey edited the list. Did they think nobody will find them out?
When buhari was HoS, powerful offices in the cabinet- Finance, Works, Petroleum, Defence, Justice etc went to Christian Southerners

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
Choi the pdp thugs on nairaland are view and disappear. There is God o
America will know that onye Mu azu introduced Sharia law.

#stealing is not corruption

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Ok Mu'azu is the chairman of the pdp North?

An average Hausa Fulani no matter the party he belongs to will most likely pursue his regions' interest.

Ngwakwe first post summarizes it.

So be it APC North or PDP North all behalf in the same way.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 26, 2014
Oops I almost forgot Gboliwe.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

An average Hausa Fulani no matter the party he belongs to will most likely pursue his regions' interest.

Ngwakwe first post summarizes it.

So be it APC North or PDP North all behalf in the same way.

Other regions don't? We like pointing fingers a lot.

Hypocrisy oozing again

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by DaBullIT(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:

Bro , this is a really interesting topic , a few days ago when someone was talking about creating a hall of shame, i was compiling a list, if its possible, you should create that topic , name of the official, fraud involved and the amount

for instance , we have stella oduah , 255 million

Deziani Allison- Madueke 3.1Billion plus to mantain travels / airline

the list is long with a little luck we'll forward to appropriate authorities or at least expose these people for what they did

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Eziachi:
hahaha abeg leave me jare. wetin concern me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by reborn1: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2014
anonimi:

It is not unexpected that people with Cow Cloned Brain Syndrome (CCBS) will have comprehension problems every now & then.

Salam!
Shalom!!
Peace!!!

So its not the fault of Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi this time around. When a thread is about Tonto Dike kissing Seun, you will have to blame Tinubu for allowing it to happen. Lmaooooo. Seems Tinubu sack you for work, so you always find every way to attack him. cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

World’s Tallest, Most Handsome President Buhari Still Going Strong In Germany / Why We Charge in Dollars - NPA GM, Coporate Communications, Sarah Ballah / Toyin Saraki Praises Her Husband As They Celebrates 27-Year Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.