Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi (16491 Views)

Former PDP Chairman 'adamu Mu'azu' Visited By New Speaker Dogara (photos) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
abeg do am.
Vice President- Muslim
NSA- Muslim
Defence Minister- Muslim
Defence Minister of state- Muslim
IGP- Muslim
PDP Chairman- Muslim
IBB (muslim) led Nigeria to register with IOC
GEJ (muslim puppet) led Nigeria delegation to IOC conference in Egypt 2013.

PDP want to Islamise Nigeria.
Vote for Change
Vote Muhammadu Buhari
Lwkmd grin
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
When buhari was HoS, powerful offices in the cabinet- Finance, Works, Petroleum, Defence, Justice etc went to Christian Southerners
Yet they say he shared everything to the north.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
You forgot to add Tomakunt the punny chaser. Lolz! grin grin
lmaooooo! 'Tintomatoes' ud b honourable cheesycheesy
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

America will know that onye Mu azu introduced Sharia law.

#stealing is not corruption

grin grin

Merry Christmas bro

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Firefire(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2014
barcanista:
firefire I greet o

Brother, how you dey now ?

I am calling you right away.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by reborn1: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
You forgot to add[b] Tomakunt the punny chaser[/b]. Lolz! grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Gbawe: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:
How come he is not labeled a fundamentalist or an extremist? Pdp propaganda

Chukwudi44, i saw you viewing this thread a while ago, no comments from you? Please call[b] ngwakwe and biafranqueen.[/b]

My dear, those three are typical example of hypocrites without intellectual substance who actually think they are fooling others while only succeeding in making a fool of themselves. Who does not know that they are ethnocentric and religiously prejudiced supporters of the PDP who conveniently blind themselves to what the PDP really represents which goes against the asinine claims they have made here?

They are the sort who will shout that the APC is an Islamic Party yet ignore the reality of how PDP has more Northern moslem members than the APC. Why do these myopic element think the PDP is called a "Northern Party"? They will tell you the APC want to "Sharianize" Nigeria yet hypocritically pretend to be ignorant of how the current Chairman of the PDP signed sharia into law inhis State while a Governor. They will link Boko Haram to the APC when the reality is that it is PDP politicians who have been officially linked with Boko Haram and even charged to court for abetting terrorism !!! Even GEJ has admitted that Boko Haram has infiltrated "every level" of his government. I think every child will know that it is the PDP that forms GEJ's government.

I could go on all day but sensible folks get the gist of the matter which is that ethnocentric and prejudiced enemies of progress will only see what they want to see and even lie to themselves and others while deliberately blinding themselves to the reality on the ground.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Other regions don't? We like pointing fingers a lot.

Hypocrisy oozing again

Other regions have their own interest but the core interest of the North be it in PDP or APC is that the South will never be better than the North.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by chimerase2: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2014
APC niggas re FOOOLs
What's our business if adamu signs sharia law he is like buhari stop labelling him a PDP
As far as he is an abokkii muslim he is bound to support sharia law
Been in pdp won't make him change his ideology and been in de evil APC won't change it to
So obiagelli ur argument is null and void and also baseless

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2014
omenka:
The thread will come in series then. grin
the series will even contitue after the 2015 poll
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

grin grin

Merry Christmas bro
I wish u the same sister

#Will u keep quiet
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 26, 2014
chimerase2:
APC niggas re FOOOLs
What's our business if adamu signs sharia law he is like buhair stop labelling him a PDP
Been in pdp won't make him change his ideology and been in de evil APC won't change it to

I am totally disappointed in Obiagelli

Whether on the platform of PDP or APC North will always pursue their regional interest

Which is

South will never surpass them

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Other regions have their own interest but the core interest of the North be it in PDP or APC is that the South will never be better than the North.
You know this how? You are the same people that claim the north is backward yet u say their leaders don't want a better South.

Hypocrisy oozing

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Gbawe:

My dear, those three are typical example of hypocrites without intellectual substance who actually think they are fooling others while only succeeding in making a fool of themselves. Who does not know that they are ethnocentric and religiously prejudiced supporters of the PDP who conveniently blind themselves to what the PDP really represents which goes against the asinine claims they have made here?

They are the sort who will shout that the APC is an Islamic Party yet ignore the reality of how PDP has more Northern moslem members than the APC. Why do these myopic element think the PDP is called a "Northern Party"? They will tell you the APC want to "Sharianize" Nigeria yet hypocritically pretend to be ignorant of how the current Chairman of the PDP signed sharia into law inhis State while a Governor. They will link Boko Haram to the APC when the reality is that it is PDP politicians who have been officially linked with Boko Haram and even charged to court for abetting terrorism !!! Even GEJ has admitted that Boko Haram has infiltrated "every level" of his government. I think every child will know that it is the PDP that forms GEJ's government.

I could go on all day but sensible folks get the gist of the matter which is that ethnocentric and prejudiced enemies of progress will only see what they want to see and even lie to themselves and others while deliberately blinding themselves to the reality on the ground.

You couldn't have put it better. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by AbuMaryam1(m): 11:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Wow what a hot cake thread, baby I love you wallahi.
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

You know this how? You are the same people that claim the north is backward yet u say their leaders don't want a better South.

Hypocrisy oozing

History is how we know

Listen to Sardunna

Listen to PDP North

Listen to APC North

Their language is the same

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 26, 2014
chimerase2:
APC niggas re FOOOLs
What's our business if adamu signs sharia law he is like buhari stop labelling him a PDP

Choi see reasoning, he is the chairman of the pdp and the pdp leads the government.

Hypocrisy oozing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2014
CFCfan:

I wish u the same sister

#Will u keep quiet

cheesy cheesy
Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Choi see reasoning, he is the chairman of the pdp and the pdp leads the government.

Hypocrisy oozing
I swear I can smell it from here. Ngwakwe's own is worse! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by edogirl2: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Stop reading unnecessary meaning into a comprehensive expression.

SorryI am out. Berem has arrived and as usual the thread will be drivento the bin.

This man, na wa for you o. When you are on the ropes and no one is buying into your mumbo jumbo, you come up with your usual 'sorry, I am out' of the thread.

You fled the thread more than 2hrs ago, but just a few minutes ago, I saw you peeping into the thread!

Come back into the thread man and show some backbone for once.

It's creepy seeing an old man standing behind the curtain and peeping grin

10 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Scatterboss(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2014
Gbawe:

Word! God bless you bro

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

History is how we know

Listen to Sardunna

Listen to PDP North

Listen to APC North

Their language is the same

While we turn a deaf ear to

Ohaneze

Edwin Clarke

Asari dokubo

Afenifere

Ijaw youth Council

Radio biafra and many more

Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

Hypocrisy oozing

You can say all you like

But

If you think APC North will support a new Nigeria, I am sorry to say that MKO's end will be better than yours.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2014
berem:
I swear I can smell it from here. Ngwakwe's own is worse! grin grin

LOL, Ngwakwe turned dribbler. Did you see how he ignored my question about Israel.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

While we turn a deaf ear to

Ohaneze

Edwin Clarke

Asari dokubo

Afenifere

Ijaw youth Council

Radio biafra and many more

Hypocrisy

All these groups want a new Nigeria

What do the North wants.? Retention of this present Nigeria .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 26, 2014
edogirl2:

This man, na wa for you o. When you are on the ropes and no one is buying into your mumbo jumbo, you come up with your usual 'sorry, I am out' of the thread.

You fled the thread more than 2hrs ago, but just a few minutes ago, I saw you peeping into the thread!

Come back into the thread man and show some backbone for once.

It's creepy seeing an old man standing behind the curtain and peeping grin

He should keep peeping as long as this thread is concerned. That's what hypocrites who are deluded do. He has nothing more to say on this thread. grin

Compliments of the season Sister!

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

You can say all you like

But

If you think APC North will support a new Nigeria, I am sorry to say that MKO's end will be better than yours.
I hear you, i think we have done enough tribalism already, let's go back to the topic of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

LOL, Ngwakwe turned dribbler. Did you see how he ignored my question about Israel.
because he's a hypocrite! He can't answer your question. Lolz!

2 Likes

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 26, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

All these groups want a new Nigeria

What do the North wants.? Retention of this present Nigeria .

What is this new Nigeria that the pdp is offering in the last 16yrs?

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Gbawe: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2014
PDP hypocrisy in all its glory shown below. This is why the Party has run Nigeria into the ground over 15 years. When a Party is full of two-faced hypocrites and duplicitous snakes then it will not surprise anyone that these individuals are also callous misrulers and anti-people opportunists.

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/24/rejoinder-%E2%80%9Cdemocratic-dictator%E2%80%9D-ahmadu-muazu-unelected-pdp-chairman-and-buhari%E2%80%99s

Rejoinder: “Democratic Dictator” Ahmadu Muazu, Unelected PDP Chairman, And Buhari’s Dictatorial Tendencies By Dr M.K Hassan

BY M.K HASSAN DEC 24, 2014

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu, the unelected PDP Chairman, three days ago issued a shoddy press statement scaring people not to vote for Buhari. The ill thought out press statement is premised on a bogus case of Buhari having dictatorial traits, which surprisingly Muazu has shown to have in large abundance even in a democratic setting. I have to alert Nigerians that with no plan for Nigeria’s economic development going forward, except currency devaluation in the face of falling global oil prices, we would have to put up with fear mongering as a tool for the 2015 presidential campaign from the PDP.

Mr Muazu, a two-term governor of Bauchi State and a small time “Democratic Dictator” is now in the business of selling fear of the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari as our next President. A Democratic Dictator is any individual that use democratic means such as elections to acquire power and hypocritically decides to adopt dictatorial methods as a form of governing in a civilian setting. Well, Muazu said Buhari has dictatorial tendencies because the military supreme council under him handed out long jail term sentences to thieves and economic saboteurs during his reign. Muazu said Nigerians don’t want to go back to the era of jailing thieves, and that Nigerians prefer those same thieves to be roaming around and ruling them. Nigerians this time are not afraid; Nigerians are not ready to buy into the fear product and I have heard a lot of them saying, those with charges of stealing Government funds be made to answer.

While it is true that Mr. Buhari, was installed as Head of State in 1983 in a military regime, Muazu who was voted by Bauchi State citizens in a democratic setting, decided to become a “Democratic Dictator”. The citizens of Bauchi decided to waste no time in 2007 in telling him in an unequivocal term: NO WAY! [b]The Democratic Dictator Muazu said at that time that Isa Yuguda, current Governor of Bauchi State, is a non-indigene even though Isa was a serving Minister occupying the slot of Bauchi State.Imagine! Because of his dictatorial tendencies, he forced Isa Yuguda to leave PDP for ANPP in order to contest for the gubernatorial elections. This is one example of work of a real dictator parading himself as a Democrat: denying one freedom of association and democratic expression. Anyone who followed Bauchi Politics of 2007 knows fully well what happened and It was the reason why he lost his bid for a senatorial seat in a humiliating defeat. I hope the politically enlightened Bauchi people will not disappoint us this time around too.

We have equally witnessed how dictatorial Muazu can be in a democratic setting by introducing Political Sharia in Bauchi State in 2002, which has neither served the interest of Muslims nor the Nigerian State. It was this kind of mischievous and failed attempt at introducing Political Sharia, that emboldened groups like Boko Haram to take it upon themselves to establish one. This is why it is more dangerous to have democratic dictators like Muazu than Buhari’s military regime that crushed the Maitatsine sect and ensured that no fake Mallams and Pastors are roaming around inciting violence. It is little wonder that the PDP itself is governed like an aristocratic mafia, for example, it cannot have election for its Chairmanship, it is always by appointment like he came in.[/b] A dictator heads the failed party and that is why everyone is complaining after the primaries. If you think I am telling lies find out what happened in their primaries across the states and how their Presidential candidate emerged. The fear product is not going to sell this time around, and its salesman needs to look himself in the mirror and see a democratic dictator in its reflection.

It is very clear to everyone now since the collapse of Soviet Union, that Democracy is the most acceptable form of government. It was not the case 30 or more years ago during the cold war and the battle of supremacy between USA and USSR, hence the many military regimes in Africa and South Americas. There were real dictators of the 80’s and definitely Buhari was not one of them. While Buhari was jailing the thieving political elites when he came to power through tribunals with long jail terms of 150 years, Jerry Rawlings in nearby Ghana was executing them by the firing squad. This is what real dictators do. Why are Nigerians now envying Ghanaians and considering the Jerry Rawling option? Real dictators do not have tribunals with lawyers like Buhari did. Nuhu Ribadu once told us he was a lawyer in those 1984 tribunals and that inspired him to join the police.

For Muazu and his likes, it is the long jail sentences that worry them in all that the 1984 decrees did and so the labeling of the regime as being autocratic. [b]He wants to scare Nigerians from the possibility of a society based on rule of law to the perpetuation of impunity as we have now. Unknown to him, that is how the laws operate even in the most advanced democracies. The investment banker, Bennie Mardoff, for defrauding Americans in 2008, was sentenced to 150 years jail term in 2011 just like Buhari was sentencing thieves in 1984. Ralph Blaigovich, the former Governor of Illinois, for attempting to sell a senate seat (not that he sold it) for $500,000 (80 million naira) in 2008, is in jail for 15 years. For example, if we are to use the former Governor of Illinois’s case for the Bauchi State white paper indicting Muazu for 20 billion naira fraud (111 million dollars), it is possible that Muazu, if he were a Governor of Illinois will be facing a jail sentence of 220 years in the USA if convicted: the kind of jail sentences Buhari Government was handing to politicians in the 80’s. Bob McDonald former Virginia Governor who left office in 2012 is going to a jail for 12 years for accepting bribe as a gift and the amount was less than 500,000 dollars: a small amount using our Nigeria’s “Your Excellency’s” stealing is not corruption standards. In China, where every policy is about development and no pretense for democracy, if one steals the kind of money our Government officials steal; one is not going to jail but face the firing squad….Period. Nigerians have decided they want a country where law and order matters. Nigerians are no fools and are not buying in to the new GEJ theory of stealing is not corruption. Nigerians are saying “Sai Buhari”.[/b]

[size=14pt]To Muazu and the PDP ruling party, freedom and rule of law is freedom to steal with impunity. Nigerians are waiting for the independent forensic audit into the missing 20 billion dollars, we are waiting for the conclusion of the subsidy scandal investigation, and we are waiting for the implementation of Nuhu Ribadu Committee report on oil theft. If it is for this regime, the wait will be forever. Nigerians have decided that they will not wait forever; we would wait until February 2015 when President Buhari will be voted in and take over.[/size] If all these missing and looted funds from the “stealing is not corruption government” were available, they could have been used to defend the current downward spiral of the naira in the currency markets. The only policy option left for them now is the nasty devaluation of Nigeria’s currency, which anyway they are happily doing.

It is up to the PDP goons in Wadata plaza to focus on explaining how continuing their failed economic policies from the Otuekean Economics School of Thought will prevent Nigeria from going in to a dangerous economic recession due to falling oil prices, or they are free to continue their negative campaign and the character assassination of Buhari. Either way, Nigerians are smarter and are seeing through their shenanigans. Nigerians will not continue to take this laying down.

In conclusion, Nigerians will not buy in to the fear mongering tactics of PDP and its democratic dictator head; Nigerians are not ready to double down on the failed policies of this government. For Muazu and his like, the fear product is not going to sell. You are free to leave the country like Buhari said when he comes back to power. See you in Dubai then, the hiding place you came back from.

(mkhassan2015@gmail.com)

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 26, 2014
Obiagelli:

I hear you, i think we have done enough tribalism already, let's go back to the topic of discussion.

It is you who keeps deceiving yourself

I don't know how old are you

But

At FG level no party politics exist

All that exist at FG level ethno religious politics

In US , democrats and republicans have clearly defined tactics to issues confronting US

Pls tell us that of APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2014
The sharia rule in states is not wrong as long as the people want such system. In asmuch as it isn't done in southern states and the FG, I dnt see how that is a headache. There is nothing like pdp north or apc south. Pdp is a divisive party, only in pdp will you hear "northern concensus" " southern christian candidate". In APC is it a united front. No christian or muslim preference.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home: Fate Of NECO Candidates In South-East? / APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman / Holiday Enjoyment: Niger Delta Women Issue Akpabio One-month Ultimatum To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.