Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (38878 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Toks2008(m): 11:47pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
disability affects physical appearance. I have already put my point across. You don't choose a woman because u love her unconditionally but you do it by her looks, so free women and let them choose from whichever criteria they deem fit.Simple!

Ofcourse its a free world. We are only airing our views as regards what we believe.

My point is that looks and financial status are not juxtaposed in any way. I was expecting you to say stuffs like men who love a lady by their educational status,exposure or even finacial stand but not looks because thats a whole different criteria.

My question is simple and i still ask; What if that money disappears, will the lady leave?

Is it impossible for the lady to be finacially independent too?

Look at our celebrities and you will agree with me that it makes sense for a lady to be with a man based on an y other criteria but not money.

Look at 2baba and annie,baske mouth and wife, AY and his wife,peter and lola,obAma and his wife and many more and you will wonder why these guys love these ladies so much.

A man who is made before you met him will likely not have that deep rooted respect for you and will always belive somewhere in his heart that its all about the money and will treat you as such but if you learn to be with a man irrespective of whether he is made or will be made, your value will always be high even when we know that some men may turn out bad, he will still respect you anyday anytime.

Guys have this thing in them and that is cherishing a lady who was there when they were nobody.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

[s]Ha ha, hurt ke? Thunder fire you for saying that. Hurt gini? Carry on, show us what you are made of.
May thunder strike you if you think for a second I am hurt. Tufiakwa hurt say you abuse my papa and mama? Ha ha, it takes more than that to hurt delish. My back na duck fowl water nor dey soak am.
Na you say I dey recycle words. Me I say I no get time insult ya parents. You took it to a level my morals will not allow me venture into. Do you think I cant find words to insult your parents too? Ha ha, you na small boy. I aint hurt, just more refined.
I gave up on you the moment I saw how raz you are. You killed my buzz. You be write off, no need to talk much with you. You gat no class.
You are not worth quarelling with. Cos I cant give you insult for insult where parents are concerned. Ahhhh tufiakwa, ya mama and me nor be mate. So I give up.
She just waste her preciouse time train you. Fowl better pass you.
I have dug gold. I am enjoying it.

After all said and done, wake up early leave house o. Baba landlord nor go gree hear story from you this time
PS post your waec result for me. [/s]
Chill sweetheart, easy, easy, easy. Now, you're so pained. Are you sure you do not have a mental disease? And I seen the part of your head which used to be your face, was replaced by nothing for bluffing, what a waste.
Take some time off Nairaland and have fun okay. Keep digging your grave, you will soon join that baitch in the grave.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Revolva(m): 1:48am On Dec 27, 2014
grin angry angry angry angry dats why many of them are useless getting old and no husband na small boiz dey f**k dem oya keep gold digging
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by mensdept: 2:25am On Dec 27, 2014
funny thread, but op is quite correct lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Truckpusher(m): 5:59am On Dec 27, 2014
Mondisweets:
Truckpusher what is this one saying? undecided
He just woke up on the wrong side of his bed grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by anonimi: 6:04am On Dec 27, 2014
For your listening/viewing pleasure:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szM7x0N9Ru4][/url]]

DISCLAIMER: I have not in anyway endorsed the lyrical content/message of the musical video, simply sharing information grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Mrsfaithhh: 6:15am On Dec 27, 2014
harde2lah:

Bwahahahah..Is this your second moniker? Broke indeed!! Only broke ass lazy thing like you feel impressed with money while the real women out there are self dependent and do not need any guys money. They see their bf/hubby's financila stability as a plus but for leeches like you (broke bottom), na lie. Na to dey find prey. In your warped mind, rich guys are the one who come here to brag about their wealth and encourage women to be gold diggers while the real men who are real and not afraid of saying the truth are the broke guys. LMAO... Your reasoning is so shallow madam. We know your type. You love to be deceived and lied to. Come off your life of fantasies. Whatever rocks your boat do it! i don't fvcking care. What you choose to do with your life is of no concern to me. Comprehende?

Wow! U ar good at ur "JOB" ooooo. shocked. Seun says "if u giv me gr8 employees I wl change d world" so Seun over to u ooo,any vacant position for a great abuser? Trust me He can change d world wit his abuses grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by adabeke12(f): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2014
brito:
Ladies go to where the rich are and get a rich husband. No time for "e go better" good luck ladies!

I hope those ladies are equally as rich.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2014
Mrsfaithhh:

[s]Wow! U ar good at ur "JOB" ooooo. shocked. Seun says "if u giv me gr8 employees I wl change d world" so Seun over to u ooo,any vacant position for a great abuser? Trust me He can change d world wit his abuses [/s] grin
Lmao. Accusing me of same thing you're guilty of. Hypocrite. When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you. Don't focus on the speck in my own eye while ignoring the log in your own eye. When cruel accusations fly, we all need to hear the voice of reason that says, Look in the mirror, sister. You might just be talking about yourself.
You're just a waste of human space. The world will be a better place w/o hypocrites like u.........

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 27, 2014
Truckpusher:
He just woke up on the wrong side of his bed grin
he should just go to sleep
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Truckpusher(m): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2014
Mondisweets:
he should just go to sleep
grin Heard it from your mouth. tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by cap28: 11:22am On Dec 27, 2014
interesting article about a conversation between a rich guy and a gold digger:

Maybe you saw the post on Craigslist by the young woman who said she was "25, spectacularly beautiful, articulate and classy" and wanted to marry a guy who makes at least $500,000 a year.

She heard from a man who makes more than $500,000 a year. He said she was offering him "a crappy business deal" because "your looks will fade and my money will likely continue into perpetuity. So, in economic terms, you are a depreciating asset and I am an earning asset. In Wall Street terms, we would call you a trading position, not a buy and hold. ... It doesn't make good business sense to 'buy you' (which is what you're asking), so I'd rather lease.

"In case you think I'm being cruel, I would say the following. If my money were to go away, so would you, so when your beauty fades, I need an out. It's as simple as that."

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2007-11-08/features/0711060661_1_beautiful-soul-mates-young-woman

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Xerum(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Please dear ans dis few qsts.. Wen u get married? Who wld u depend on to cook? Who wld u depend on to do d dishes? Who wld u depend on to do almost all d hous chores while u help "wen eva" u want to.

I do all these things myself in addition to working in a fast-paced and high performance / target setting. I will keep doing them myself, though I can afford to have someone do them for me. I am not your average Naija man. I have evolved and dn't play unnecessary oga at the slightest opportunity.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Elantracey:
Francistony in Romance , interesting .

But to be honest I don't see a reason why I should gold dig, am the type that hates depending on anybody .

That's even if you see the gold after digging.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by smartoliver(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
worst thread ever embarassedworst thread ever
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by tosyne2much(m): 2:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
Richiy:

Oga are you short of words? Hahaha
cos the thread is funny grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Mrsfaithhh: 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin
harde2lah:

Lmao. Accusing me of same thing you're guilty of. Hypocrite. When you point one finger, there are three fingers pointing back to you. Don't focus on the speck in my own eye while ignoring the log in your own eye. When cruel accusations fly, we all need to hear the voice of reason that says, Look in the mirror, sister. You might just be talking about yourself.

You're just a waste of human space. The world will be a better place w/o hypocrites like u.........
Frustrated pregnant woman..sorry Man. grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mrsfaithhh:
grin grin
Frustrated pregnant woman..sorry Man. grin
You've been heard madam. Now bounce!
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by adabeke12(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2014
fellis:
What's he point of going after a broke guy or struggling guy when he will still end up cheating and disrespecting you when he finally gets rich?

They are all the same jor, broke or rich.
The broke ones are only well behaved because they know its hard to get quality women and they are trying to get you to stay with them.
Women can go after the rich ones because when the man eventually starts chasing other women they can a least contend themselves with the fact that their children are comfortable and well taken care of.

wow this sounds way to sad. Why get married then, If people feel like cheating is bound to happen? I just don't get it. Another thing is if all rich and poor men are cheats then all rich and poor girls are h0es. I mean, the men are not performing the act by themselves.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by adabeke12(f): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

@ bolded Word!!!. The average woman digs for gold just as the average man digs for beauty.

Very true na serious jealousy dey do them.

If you are a smart guy instead of complain and whining exploit this tendency. Focus your energy chasing ego, kudi, money ... and have all them ladies struggling to give you their P***y for free. Black, white, fat, slim, short, tall, ugly, fine, they would all be lining up for your royal manliness to do justice to them ... they would be even competing to have your baby and bear your name. Once you are done having your fill ... you can choose one and wife her or you can keep them as baby mamas if you can't stick to one pu**sy.

She like gold, just like a dog like bone. Instead of complaining go and dig for gold and have them hovering like flies. Life is trade by batter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Evil Grin*

The world is really going to come to an end. All you have said is really sad!
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by adabeke12(f): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2014
byvan:
Even guys are shamelessly digging for the Gold these days.

I concur. Lets pray that we or our loved ones do no come across those sons of a gun.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Youngpo413: 8:33am On Sep 17, 2015
FrancisTony:
Shortcut to reality. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / My Mom Just Ruined My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.