Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (38852 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
Even guys are shamelessly digging for the Gold these days.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

You still stand? Abi you dey type while walking? You don push ya wheelbarrow finish? You don sell the bottles wey you collect? I know say na ya waka waka career make you dey find woman wey go waka with you. Ajeba, tufiakwa I will pray that you find none. You can not turn another mans daughter to enviromental.
Oya, shooo, go and keep walking.
My plane will soon land.
mgbeke, who find they find leech or gold digger? I swear my babe fine pass you die. While I got her a golden necklace, all what she got me for xmas may worth what the highest salary earner in your family earns (thats if there is any). Biatch give it up. Only unsuccessful ladies like you will be roaming about like a wounded lion looking for whom to devour while the successful ones have worked hard and gotten jobs in top multinationals and international oil coy.
Hahahaha..see iliterate oo. You believe say linkedin is for job seekers. LMAO. illiteracy is really a disease and a cancer. What did you study by the way? Did you go to school at all? I understand your plight. Poverty is really a disease and its fast telling on you. poor thing

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha, emmmmmuuuuu, lol grin grin Bros, you don dey pass verse o. Lol ha haaaa. Chei, shey na insult on our ladies be that abi na encouragement? Thought we were team gold diggers? grin grin. I nor fit laigh oooo. God bless this OP. He made my day. Lol
Chei you want fall people hand o.

I was just been mischievous and sacarstic. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am not team gold diggers or team men. I am just a man just who thinks majority of us on both threads are getting things mixed up. Yes money is good and having a man who can provide for your needs as a woman is every woman's dream ...

We can't deny the fact that the average woman is attracted to wealth and power but the irony is that men find it as a huge turn off when they discover that, power and wealth is the core reason a woman finds them attractive.

In the same way the average man is attracted to beauty and sex but the irony is that women find it as a huge turn off when they discover that the core reason a man is after them is because of their body and to have sex with them.

So how do we solve this conflict of desires and interest. Where do we find a balance ... The cool thing is that there is a middle ground for both sexes. This middle ground is that deep down both sexes want to be loved for who they are, not what they have or can offer. We all want be loved unconditionally. We want our partner to fall in love with our spirit, our essence not our pockets or body.

So the focus should not be castigating each other needs and specs ... But on encouraging the need for both sexes to focus more on making calculated compromises and putting the essences and innate value of our prospective partners as a key deciding factor in our scale of preferences and reducing the power sex and money have in influencing our decision.

#Mathew Briggs

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

mgbeke, who find they find leech or gold digger? I swear my babe fine pass you die. While I got her a golden necklace, all what she got me for xmas may worth what the highest salary earner in your family earns (thats if there is any). Biatch give it up. Only unsuccessful ladies like you will be roaming about like a wounded lion looking for whom to devour while the successful ones have worked hard and gotten jobs in top multinationals and international oil coy. I understand your plight. Poverty is really a disease and its fast telling on you. poor thing

Ha ha. Ewu gambia, very soon you will want to post her photo here because you want prove a point.
Its a pity she likes to walk. May the gods give her legs big yam sali.
How a woman will choose a walker over fliers baffles me.
I pray she finds a better man soon one that will take her places for vaccation and not a stinking walker that makes her treck the streets of Aba picking discarded ragolis bottles and broken plastic buckets.
Tell me where did you take her for christmas........ dont reply....... you were broke right ? See what I mean?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

I am not team gold diggers or team men. I am just a man just who thinks majority of us on both threads are getting things mixed up. Yes money is good and having a man who can provide for your needs as a woman is every woman's dream ...

We can't deny the fact that the average woman is attracted to wealth and power but the irony is that men find it as a huge turn off when they discover that, power and wealth is the core reason a woman finds them attractive.

In the same way the average man is attracted to beauty and sex but the irony is that women find it as a huge turn off when they discover that the core reason a man is after them is because of their body and to have sex with them.

So how do we solve this conflict of desires and interest. Where do we find a balance ... The cool thing is that there is a middle ground for both sexes. This middle ground is that deep them both sexes want to be loved for who they, not what they have or can offer. We all want be loved unconditionally. We want our partner to fall in love with our spirit, our essence not our pockets or body.

So the focus should not be castigating each other needs and specs ... But on encouraging the need for both sexes to focus more on making calculated compromises and putting the essences and innate value of our prospective mates as a key deciding factor in our scale of preferences and reducing the power sex and money have in influencing our decision.

#Mathew Briggs

Bros, Iyeri Abonnema tubo?

Nna mehn, I just made a simple comment o and that creepy crawly entered me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha. Ewu gambia, very soon you will want to post her photo here because you want prove a point.
How a woman will choose a walkwr over fliers baffles me.
I pray she finds a better man soon one that will take her places for vaccation and not a stinking walker that makes her treck the streets of Aba picking discarded ragolis bottles and broken plastic buckets.
Tell me where did you take her for christmas........ dont reply....... you were broke right ? See what I mean?
I can see you're a typical illiterate. I strongly have this feeling that you did not complete your primary or secondary education. If you had, you would have understood that that statement was used as an idiom. All this while you did not know that the "walk" in that statement have a meaning that is different from the dictionary definitions. I give up on you. Do something worthwhile with your life. I have a very beautiful girl friend and we're very happy together. She's miles ahead of you in everything and she's not a gold digger and a leech. FYI: we visited the genesis deluxe cinema together recently. Please, where did you go? Parasite. What have you offered in your relationship other than that you've monetized your pussy.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 9:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

I can see you're a typical illiterate. I strongly have this feeling that you did not complete your primary or secondary education. If you had, you would have understood that it was used as an idiom. All this while you did not know that the "walk" in that statement have a meaning that is different from the dictionary definitions. I give up on you. Do something worthwhile with your life. I have a very beautiful girl friend and we're very happy together. She's miles ahead of you in everything and she's not a gold digger and a leech. FYI: we visited the genesis deluxe cinema together recently. Please, where did you go? Parasite. What have you offered in your relationship other than that you've monetized your pussy.

Ha ha, wipe ya mouth............... eheen, better. you been dey foam.
Ha ha, Your babe monetized hers too o. How the hell did you think she got that money she gave you for the genesis deluxe cinema? Boy! wetin you no know pass you.
Together recently kor, together previously ni.
Common pkangolo picker. Ya bea don waka tey tey. She nor get hope naim make her sidon there with you. Give me her name and details( Iknow you like giving such out) let me show her what enjoyment is and lets see if she wont choose a life of luxurry over a life of picking empty bottles.
Shior.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha, wipe ya mouth............... eheen, better. you been dey foam.
Why not tell me where you visited and what you got your bf/fiance as xmas gift? Nothing..why? because you CAN'T.
What can you offer? Nothing I guess. Gold diggers have nothing to offer. Thats y we keep on pouncing on your pussy cat once we sense that you're in for the money.
My friend tell me, what can you offer?
Are you beautiful and humble? It must be NO
Are you intelligent? Obviously not
Are you ambitious and career driven? Not in your plans
Are you self dependent? Never! its a taboo in your bloodline. you are not brought up to be self dependent. Poverty stricken biatch
So, what can you bring to the table gold digger?
Obviously, you never had good parental upbringing. i pity the biatch that sired you. Waste of space
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Toks2008:

I'm totally at sea here because your tenmplate for comparison is totally parallel because ur talkn about a man marryin a physically chalklenged lady or based on physical looks. Is totally off point.

Looks and finance are two dffrnt issues so pls don't confusr issues.

the ome who judges you by the work of your own hands (wealth) is better than the one who judges you by your looks, which you didn't give to yourself. We men, who judge based on what women have no control over are the ones who are not being reasonable.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 9:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

Why not tell me where you visited and what you got your bf/fiance as xmas gift?
What can you offer? Nothing I guess. Gold diggers have nothing to offer. Thats y we keep on pouncing on your pussy cat once we sense that you're in for the money.
My friend tell me, what can you offer?
Are you beautiful and humble? It must be NO
Are you intelligent? Obviously not
Are you ambitious and career driven? Not in your plans
Are you self dependent? Never! its a taboo in your bloodline. you are not brought up to be self dependent. Poverty stricken biatch
So, what can you bring to the table gold digger?
Obviously, you never had good parental upbringing. i pity the biatch that sired you. Waste of space

I am not swayed by you. I know say if I tease you well, you go post ya mama backyard just to spite me.
Ehm, can you post your birth certificate to0
Just to be sure you are 25. After that, posta photo of you and ya babe at genesis let me confirm.
Otu, you have small brain. You dont even imagine I could say I went anywhere too? Ok, we went for an under the sea dinner( dont scratch that lice infested hair of yours trying to imagine how it would be) that levels pass you. Fliers like me dont dine cheap. From there we went to our mountain vaccation home to watch some movies.
Give me ya babe details make I spoil her small. That surffer wey you put her through don do you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

So how do we solve this conflict of desires and interest. Where do we find a balance ... The cool thing is that there is a middle ground for both sexes. This middle ground is that deep down both sexes want to be loved for who they are, not what they have or can offer. We all want be loved unconditionally. We want our partner to fall in love with our spirit, our essence not our pockets or body.

So the focus should not be castigating each other needs and specs ... But on encouraging the need for both sexes to focus more on making calculated compromises and putting the essences and innate value of our prospective partners as a key deciding factor in our scale of preferences and reducing the power sex and money have in influencing our decision.

#Mathew Briggs

gold medal!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

I am not swayed by you. I know say if I tease you well, you go post ya mama backyard just to spite me.
Ehm, can you post your birth certificate to0
Just to be sure you are 25. After that, posta photo of you and ya babe at genesis let me confirm.
Otu, you have small brain. You dont even imagine I could say I went anywhere too? Ok, we went for an under the sea dinner( dont scratch that lice infested hair of yours trying to imagine how it would be) that levels pass you. Fliers like me dont dine cheap. From there we went to our mountain vaccation home to watch some movies.
Give me ya babe details make I spoil her small. That surffer wey you put her through don do you.
eediotic yeebotic hairy chested monkey. Go to your village in aba and put your parents to sleep for not instilling good values in you. Shame on you. Prostitute feeling classy and claiming what she's not..ode
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 9:39pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

eediotic yeebotic hairy chested monkey. Go to your village in aba and put your parents to sleep for not instilling good values in you. Shame on you. Prostitute feeling classy

Wipe ya mouth again.
Ha ha, I have no class,?you are here calling my parents biatch and cursing them, and you talk about good values? Ha ha, if so you are all what you called me too.
Chei, see small walker don grow wings o. Ha ha. I will not stoop so low like you sha. Ya mama no do me nada. Its just a pity say she take time try to train you which has ended up being a waste. She for wash hand train two fowl. Thwy for don born plenty by now, she for don be flier like me from her poultry biz. I cant blame her sha, mothers love naim push her.
Mumu, ta, go take ya medicine.
My mama and papa don die sha, so e nor pain me. I cant kill them again but yours can be................ isnt Karma a b1tch?

Abeg, make I go prep some nice things for dinner. Push ya wheelbarrow go front small, your komkom dey smell me. I want eat. Dorty komkom bagga. Ewu gambia wey dey borrow neighbour bathroom before him fit baf.
For this talk wey you make me talk today, that ya bathroom que no go reach ya turn tomorrow. You go stand there soo teeeeyyy, land lord wey you dey hide from go come catch you.
Nigga gat no class.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
BaBes Be digging for gold since 1870 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Wipe ya mouth again.
Ha ha, I have no class,?you are here calling my parents biatch and cursing them, and you talk about good values? Ha ha, if so you are all what you called me too.
Chei, see small walker don grow wings o. Ha ha. I will not stoop so low like you sha. Ya mama no do me nada. Its just a pity say she take time try to train you which has ended up being a waste. She for wash hand train two fowl. Thwy for don born plenty by now, she for don be flier like me from her poultry biz. I cant blame her sha, mothers love naim push her.
Mumu, ta, go take ya medicine.
My mama and papa don die sha, so e nor pain me. I cant kill them again but yours can be................ isnt Karma a b1tch?
They died in poverty right. So poverty don hammer you so tey as a last resort, you kon dey find mugu. Lets talk. you want money. How much is your pussy? Lets do business. Money only impresses lazy things like you.
FYI: Only unsuccessful and poverty stricken ladies like you digs for gold. Your counterparts (the successful ones) are to pretty and classy to be doing any digging

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Kirinwa: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2014
chibwike:
Lmao....you shud have left them to defend themselves nw...at least they ve been doing that all day...nice points tho'

The rich also cry. She will have all her needs and wants satisfied?
Obviously you didn't research well.

Most rich folks don't have much time for their wives. Go figure..

Who told you some rich men are not physically and emotionally abusive?

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kirinwa:

The rich also cry. She will have all her needs and wants satisfied?
Obviously you didn't research well.

Most rich folks don't have much time for their wives. Go figure..

Who told you some rich men are not physically and emotionally abusive?
Am not the one that opened the thread na
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Kirinwa: 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

How a woman will choose a walker over fliers baffles me.

I thought you had outgrown throwing tantrums?
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

They died in poverty right. So poverty don hammer you so tey as a last resort, you kon dey find mugu. Lets talk. you want money. How much is your pussy? Lets do business.
FYI: Only unsuccessful and poverty stricken ladies like you digs for gold. Your counterparts (the successful ones) are to pretty and classy to be doing any digging

Ha ha. For ya village na only porverty dey kill people? They cant die like you will nau.
Hiw can a dirty komkom picker price my pussy? Save it for your babe that walks the street of aba with you. I am sure her own has crabs and fleas you guys shoud reserve the herpes and nasties for both of you only feel free to recycle it between you two biko.
I am allergic to craw craw. Oya push ya barrow go front now!!!
If I put my pant for auction you sell ya babe and ya self, una nor still reach buy am.
See the stinking rat want price market.
Lol. I have wealth, gold diggers aint whores like your poor bae, we settle in wealth. Girls like yours hook around to make ends meet. Gold diggers settle with rich people. Got the difference? Your girl sells hers to enable you guys go to genesis and hexagon.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kirinwa:

I thought you had outgrown throwing tantrums?

So I thought too o. Until this mad man nor gree me rest.

If his kind go debate ehn, he will fight with his co debators for daring to dissagree with his point.
Cant someone dissagree with people peacefully again?
Na wa sha.
Eh, let me forgerrabout him.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Kirinwa: 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
chibwike:
Am not the one that opened the thread na

Yet you said nice points meaning you supported it. Truth is if all our mothers married rich men, most of us here wouldn't be born talkless of joining nairaland to yarn dust.Our mothers stood beside our fathers and they struggled together and raised us.We remain grateful to our mothers for their love, devotion, patience, courage and focus. Big shout out to our special mums!

By 'rich men' I hope you know op is not talking of people who have less than 10million naira net worth?
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by chibwike(m): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
Kirinwa:

Yet you said nice points meaning you supported it. Truth is if all our mothers married rich men, most of us here wouldn't be born talkless of joining nairaland to yarn dust.Our mothers stood beside our fathers and they struggled together and raised us.We remain grateful to our mothers for their love, devotion, patience, courage and focus. Big shout out to our special mums!

By 'rich men' I hope you know op is not talking of people who have less than 10million naira net worth?
Hmmm...nice....Mr kirinwa thanks for this...and to the op...i dnt really knw the kind of rich people he is talking about

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Missmossy(f): 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
What ever happened to being independent?

Whatever rocks your boat grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha. For ya village na only porverty dey kill people? They cant die like you will nau.
Hiw can a dirty komkom picker price my pussy? Save it for your babe that walks the street of aba with you. I am sure her own has crabs and fleas you guys shoud reserve the herpes and nasties for both of you only.
I am allergic to craw craw. Oya push ya barrow go front now!!!
If I put my pant for auction you sell ya babe and ya self, una nor still reach buy am.
See the stinking rat want price market.
Lol. I have wealth, gold diggers aint whores like your poor bae, we settle in wealth. Girls like yours hook around to make ends meet. Gold diggers settle with rich people. Got the difference? Your girl sells hers to enable you guys go to genesis and hexagon.
LMAO..trying to console yourself? Sorry mgbeke, you are a lazy yeebotic gorilla with strong yeebotic accent, hairy chest, yam legs and beards while my babe is a classy, beautiful, well-educated and independent lady. Something you will never be in your miserable life. You got wealth? Bwahahahahaha..Biatch please..don't let me throw up. Keep sitting your arse doing nothing but raking in everyone else hard earn money. Thats all you are. Fvcking Gold Digger!! Heos be like I need a man who can pay my bills. Sorry is your name
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

LMAO..trying to console yourself? Sorry mgbeke, you are a lazy yeebotic gorilla with strong yeebotic accent, hairy chest, yam legs and beards while my babe is a classy, beautiful, well-educated and independent lady. Something you will never be in your miserable life. You got wealth? Bwahahahahaha..Biatch please..don't let me throw up. Keep sitting your arse doing nothing but raking in everyone else hard earn money. Thats all you are. Fvcking Gold Digger!! Heos be like I need a man who can pay my bills. Sorry is your name

Console? Ha ha. You don go recgarge come back? Woman wrapper, ya babe don surffer tire for ya hand o. Man wey be like woman. Any way sha, the waka wey your woman do carry money give you for genesis, e nor sweet you?
I enjoy my gold digging wella, keep on pushing ya barrow. You dey smell me. Which kain wahala be this nau? This stink bomb nor gree leave my domot again o. You no know say na express road mad men dey build house ni? Any way sha, I know ya medicine.
By the way, clean ya mouth again. See foam everywhere. Haba this your madness strong o. The thing hold you tight.
Oya go push barrow small, abi dirty don finish for Aba ni? If so, carry ya walking woman go lagos. Work plenty for there too.

I repeat, its not a bad thing for a poor person to marry a rich person. Just say you dey find woman to share your batcha/ plastic bags and sticks camp with you sha so you will not agree.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Mrsfaithhh: 10:44pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

hahahahaha..okrika clothes seller claiming to have private jet. wetin person no go hear for this obodo Nairaland. Even biatch and leeches they form classy. LMAO
Nna, I hope markate is moving. You this ugly thing next time in your miserable and pathetic life you gonna quote me, think well because as you see me so i no send you oo. I shoot at things that move and doesn't move I will match you insult for insult. Biatch, you have been heard. You can now shove your ass where the Sun does not shine. biatch be forming classy and now I propose we prove our classiness, biatch be running and whining. LMAO. Poor thing looking for whom to leech on
My goodness! A man b ranting like a pregnant woman! Tomorrow now they wil call u d head of a family,I feel for dat family. I'm sure sey na u broke pass for dis thread dats y na u d tin pain pass.Shebi all dis time u use to abuse now u for don use am work harder so dat u go join the rich guys,but u prefer to walk like a goat. Hehehehe! Just joking o.. Oya do ur "JOB" NoW! Abuse me cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

[s]Console? Ha ha. You don go recgarge come back? Woman wrapper, ya babe don surffer tire for ya hand o. Man wey be like woman. Any way sha, the waka wey your woman do carry money give you for genesis, e nor sweet you?
I enjoy my gold digging wella, keep on pushing ya barrow. You dey smell me. Which kain wahala be this nau? This stink bomb nor gree leave my domot again o. You no know say na express road mad men dey build house ni? Any way sha, I know ya medicine.
By the way, clean ya mouth again. See foam everywhere. Haba this your madness strong o. The thing hold you tight.
Oya go push barrow small, abi dirty don finish for Aba ni? If so, carry ya walking woman go lagos. Work plenty for there too.

I repeat, its not a bad thing for a poor person to marry a rich person. Just say you dey find woman to share your batcha/ plastic bags and sticks camp with you sha so you will not agree.[/s]
Balderdash!!! You keep regurgitating old mumbo jumbo lines. Is that all you've got. . All I keep seeing in your posts are wheel barrow, aba, medicine and other rubbish. Did your poppa die a truck/ wheel barrow pusher? Or perhaps its what your bf or hubby does for a living and hence you're tired of poverty. Oh, i understand you where you're coming from now. Listen boo, you’s a baitch, you been a baitch
you know how we niggas do, we run up in a baitch and gold digger like you, Bleep her well. I know your momma never helped your poppa achieve his goals in life and supported him. thats y they had to die in poverty. Now, the trait had been passed to you and you will mostly end up like them too (unfulfilled).
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

Balderdash!!! You keep regurgitating old mumbo jumbo lines. Is that all you've got. . All I keep seeing in your posts are wheel barrow, aba, medicine and other rubbish. Did your poppa die a truck/ wheel barrow pusher? Or perhaps its what your bf or hubby does for a living and hence you're tired of poverty. Oh, i understand you where you're coming from now. Listen boo, you’s a baitch, you been a baitch
you know how we niggas do, we run up in a baitch and gold digger like you, Bleep her well. I know your momma never helped your poppa achieve his goals in life and supported him. thats y they had to die in poverty. Now, the trait had been passed to you and you will mostly end up like them too (unfulfilled).

Cos that is all you are. How is that fact wrong? Fight goat from now till tomorrow call it every new name you can find, it doesnt stop it from being a goat.
Oya carry ya barrow push go again. Mad man
Woman wrapper. Isnt it your turn to wash your compound toilet?
Ha ha. See curse my mama and papa from now till you enter grave, e nor pain me. Lol. I still free ya mama sha, I get class pass you. Ha ha. See ghana goat think say cursing my mom and dad go remove hair from my armpit. Shior. You just dey show people how raz you dey. Omo ghetto. Carry go. Oya like I said, push ya barrow go front small ya dirty dey smell me. Shuo, you nor want move leave my door again? I done buy crase man market o.
Nigga wants me to sling shot his parents too. Ha ha. Which new abuse you give me except the one you mentioned my mom and dad? Believe me, I will not stoop so low nigga. Na so a so called "gold digger" take get better morals pass the so called walker/ trash picker.
Ha ha, see small pikin.

Abeg, take ya walking babe and your move go corner.
See person wey never see money buy toithpaste dey talk of banging woman. You think say all babes be like that your babe ni?
Konji go kill you die.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mrsfaithhh:

My goodness! A man b ranting like a pregnant woman! Tomorrow now they wil call u d head of a family,I feel for dat family. I'm sure sey na u broke pass for dis thread dats y na u d tin pain pass.Shebi all dis time u use to abuse now u for don use am work harder so dat u go join the rich guys,but u prefer to walk like a goat. Hehehehe! Just joking o.. Oya do ur "JOB" NoW! Abuse me cheesy
Bwahahahah..Is this your second moniker? Broke indeed!! Only broke ass lazy thing like you feel impressed with money while the real women out there are self dependent and do not need any guys money. They see their bf/hubby's financila stability as a plus but for leeches like you (broke bottom), na lie. Na to dey find prey. In your warped mind, rich guys are the one who come here to brag about their wealth and encourage women to be gold diggers while the real men who are real and not afraid of saying the truth are the broke guys. LMAO... Your reasoning is so shallow madam. We know your type. You love to be deceived and lied to. Come off your life of fantasies. Whatever rocks your boat do it! i don't fvcking care. What you choose to do with your life is of no concern to me. Comprehende?
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

[s]Cos that is all you are. How is that fact wrong? Fight goat from now till tomorrow call it every new name you can find, it doesnt stop it from being a goat.
Oya carry ya barrow push go again. Mad man
Woman wrapper. Isnt it your turn to wash your compound toilet?
Ha ha. See curse my mama and papa from now till you enter grave, e nor pain me. Lol. I still free ya mama sha, I get class pass you. Ha ha. See ghana goat think say cursing my mom and dad go remove hair from my armpit. Shior. You just dey show people how raz you dey. Omo ghetto. Carry go. Oya like I said, push ya barrow go front small ya dirty dey smell me. Shuo, you nor want move leave my door again? I done buy crase man market o.
Nigga wants me to sling shot his parents too. Ha ha. Which new abuse you give me except the one you mentioned my mom and dad? Believe me, I will not stoop so low nigga. Na so a so called gold digger take get better morals pass the so called walker.
Ha ha, see small pikin.

Abeg, take ya walking babe and your move go corner.
See person wey never see money buy toithpaste dey talk of banging woman. You think say all babes be like that your babe ni?
Konji go kill you die.[/s]
Can see you're hurt. Next time in your life when you will see my moniker, you will run for your dear life. Quote me with insult at your peril. i will give my own dose of insult too. Who fvcking cares if you're a gold digger? I know your type wella and I will beat you at your own game. scumbags like you are so empty and have nothing to offer. Keep on digging the gold till you dig your grave.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mrsfaithhh:

Ha ha, you don buy mad man market today oooo. You no know say anybody wey no like that ghana goats post na his enemy? Wait he will soon show you his linked in profile and his FB page with his womans STD result. You wait and see. Oh and he is so well trained he likes insulting parents if you arent the type that insults elders, dont bother replying him. He will suck you into his mad world.So sit back and enjoy his rants.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

Can see you're hurt. Next time in your life when you will see my moniker, you will run for your dear life. Quote me with insult at your peril. i will give my own dose of insult too. Who fvcking cares if you're a gold digger? I know your type wella and I will beat you at your own game. scumbags like you are so empty and have nothing to offer. Keep on digging the gold till you dig your grave.

Ha ha, hurt ke? Thunder fire you for saying that. Hurt gini? Carry on, show us what you are made of.
May thunder strike you if you think for a second I am hurt. Tufiakwa hurt say you abuse my papa and mama? Ha ha, it takes more than that to hurt delish. My back na duck fowl. water nor dey soak am.
Na you say I dey recycle words. Me I say I no get time insult ya parents. You took it to a level my morals will not allow me venture into. Do you think I cant find words to insult your parents too? Ha ha, you na small boy. I aint hurt, just more refined.
I gave up on you the moment I saw how raz you are. You killed my buzz. You be write off, no need to talk much with you. You gat no class.
You are not worth quarelling with. Cos I cant give you insult for insult where parents are concerned. Ahhhh tufiakwa, ya mama and me nor be mate. So I give up.
She just waste her preciouse time train you. Fowl better pass you.
I have dug gold. I am enjoying it.

After all said and done, wake up early leave house o. Baba landlord nor go gree hear story from you this time
PS post your waec result for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.