Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (38846 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by deavicky(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2014
FrancisTony:
This is a counter thread to all those threads tha are bashing women who are seeking for a better life; therefore, labelling them a gold digger.

Caveat- I'm male before you "Nairaland guys" devour me. I only came as the saviour of female folks. grin

1) You don't get to worry about how bright tomorrow would be unlike getting married to a poor man who keeps whining.

2) Everybody from all works of life will respect you if your husband is rich, especially policemen, street-urchins etc who respect rich women.

3) All your wants and needs would be satisfied without a remnant of it- You don't get constant nagging from your husband. grin

4) Your Children will get to live a fufilled life and attend the best school in your location- Paying school would be least in you worries.

5) Most broke guys are aggresive and won't hestitate to beat a woman anytime she does something- you know that a man who is hungry man, is an angry man.

6) You won't be insulted by your family members & friends who is going to see you as liabilities or people that you might visit for aid in the time of need.

7) Your husband won't label you as a liability- He has to spend the money because he got it and ready to spend.

cool You don't need to worry more on where to spend your vacations, as it's already prepared by your husband.

9) You children gets to acquire best treatment and sleep in a comfortable nice house.

10) You get to give birth to cute and healthy kids- Sometimes, poverty is the main cause of given birth to deform kids.

Now, Ladies go for the best and never relent. grin
u are right that's why we are really working hard to meet with this demands. But the only problem is that by when we get all this thing, you would ve all been old school.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha, Mr walker, pkele, the road still far o. Save that energy for your walk. Lol. Why cry if a woman doesnt want to walk with you? May all your sisters and daughters marry walkers. Say Amen. Since its good for another mans daughter to marry your walking self. Say Amen to your daughters marrying walkers.
Shior, who wants to roll with your type? When there are classy men and women who are breaded and not forcing women to walk with them.
What I am is my bussiness, e nor concern you.
Hehehehe..na wa for all these money hungry bitches. Now I see for who you are. A typical gold digger. Shame on your kinds and everything that you represent. Well Maybe it's because you had a bad childhood or relationship. I say it again, you have comprehension problems. You my friend look horrifying and disgusting. Show me where in my posts where I said I have problem with your kinds (leeches and gold diggers). What rocks my boat might sink yours you know. Now let me explain my initial post to you. It means I know that money is a factor on the dating circuit. But we don’t want to be taken advantage of financially or wonder if her feelings are genuine. May I ask you what you got for your bobo for xmas? I swear A gold digger like you will not see it worthy to give your bf/fiance any Christmas gift. I know you make a living as a gold digger.
I wonder what kind of values you will imbibe in your children. Yes, I say a big AMEN to your prayers. My sisters and daughters will not be gold diggers like you. Yes, they will marry walkers (people who're ready to walk the walk on their way to the top. people who're ambitious, go-getters, set realistic goals and achieve them, life-long learners who push themselves out of their comfort zones). Yes, walkers who are constantly learning new things and have new experiences and would later fly . Walkers who aren’t afraid to try new activities and to fail at them. Success is in stages my dear. Yes, my sisters and daughters would not be looking for who to leech on because they would not be parasite that you are.
No successful or well to do guy has ever made it without having to walk the walk, hard work, resilience, positive attitude to life, strong determination and will power to succeed. I can spot people like you from afar. The difference between you (a gold digger) and someone who values my role as a provider is that you as a gold digger would deride and perhaps leave me if I lost your ability to provide for you financially. A good lady appreciates my financial resources, but a gold digger like you appreciates only that, and will not see the relationship as worthwhile if I'm not well off. No wonder rap star DMX said "If I wasn't DMX, you wouldn't give a Bleep about me". Money Can't Guarantee Happiness - But Neither Can Poverty.
Is it money yo want bitch? Come..I gat them plenty. But be ready to have your over-used pussy pounced on.

To all the ambitious and career driven guys like me - It’s true that finding love can be costly, but holding onto it shouldn’t leave you bankrupt. Keep your guard up and your gold buried where only you can reach it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher what is this one saying? undecided
okotv:
you know how....stop stalking him on nl
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

Hehehehe..na wa for all these money hungry bitches. Now I see for who you are. A typical gold diggers. Shame on your kinds and everything that you represent. Well Maybe it's because you had a bad childhood or relationship. I say it again, you have comprehension problems. You my friend look horrifying and disgusting. Show me where in my posts where I said I have problem with your kinds (leeches and gold diggers). What rocks my boat might sink yours you know. Now let me explain my initial post to you. It means I know that money is a factor on the dating circuit. But we don’t want to be taken advantage of financially or wonder if her feelings are genuine. May I ask you what you got for your bobo for xmas? I swear A gold digger like you will not see it worthy to give your bf/fiance any Christmas gift. I know you make a living as a gold digger.
I wonder what kind of values you will imbibe in your children. Yes, I say a big AMEN to your prayers. My sisters and daughters will not be gold diggers like you. Yes, they will marry walkers (people who're ready to walk the walk on their way to the top. people who're ambitious, go-getters, set realistic goals and achieve them, life-long learners who push themselves out of their comfort zones). Yes, walkers who are constantly learning new things and have new experiences and would later fly . Walkers who aren’t afraid to try new activities and to fail at them. Success is in stages my dear. Yes, my sisters and daughters would not be looking for who to leech on because they would not be parasite that you are.
No successful or well to do guy has ever made it without having to walk the walk, hard work, resilience, positive attitude to life, strong determination and will power to succeed. I can spot people like you from afar. The difference between you (a gold digger) and someone who values my role as a provider is that you as a gold digger would deride and perhaps leave me if I lost your ability to provide for you financially. A good lady appreciates my financial resources, but a gold digger like you appreciates only that, and will not see the relationship as worthwhile if I'm not well off. No wonder rap star DMX said "If I wasn't DMX, you wouldn't give a Bleep about me". Money Can't Guarantee Happiness - But Neither Can Poverty.
Is it money yo want bitch? Come..I gat them plenty. But be ready to have your over-used pussy pounced on.

To all the ambitious and career driven guys like me - It’s true that finding love can be costly, but holding onto it shouldn’t leave you bankrupt. Keep your guard up and your gold buried where only you can reach it.

Ha ha. All this encyclopedia for me?
Mr walkerrrr! Is it that bad?
Anyway sha, may God strengthen your and your legs, may your walk never cause you leg pain.
We don arrive since plus we did not treck/ walk.
Ha ha. Oga walker, I give up. You win.
Keep walking nnu? God will provide a walking companion for you as you walk through life.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 7:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
cap28:

Rather than focus on marrying a rich man you should concentrate on being financially independent as a woman so that no one can kick you around. There is nothing better than having self respect and peace of mind. Women who marry rich men are some of the most miserable women on earth, think about it, these men can get almost any kind of woman they want , many of them, especially the Nigerian rich men even flaunt their mistresses in their wives faces knowing that there is no repercussion for such behaviour, in the western world rich men know that such behaviour will result in them paying huge divorce settlement so they hide such behaviour from their wives, but Nigerian men do the opposite, in fact some of them even tell their wives to their faces that they must be prepared to share them with other women, which normal woman would be happy under such an abusive situation? Anyway majority of Nigerian women tolerate abuse from rich men because they have no self respect or dignity, many of these women are living in a permanent state of delusion, some of them go for days without setting eyes on their own husbands and they dare not speak up for fear of losing their so called esteemed positions, whats the point of living in luxury when you are treated like a common who.re?

Like I said, I know poor people who treat their wives worse.
So wealth or poverty doesnt change a man/person per se. A poor man/woman can as well change as soon as he/she gets money and start missbehaving.
Not every rich guy/ babe is an arsehole.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 26, 2014
cheesysmileycheesycheesycheesycheesy

we men like complaining so much when a lady wants a financially secured man to get married to. But like @Mondi.... Said, we men don't go for anything but looks. As long as that continues, ladies will always go for the highest bidder, fact!

We need to understand something here. Just as men are attracted to looks, so also, ladies are attracted to status and money! We men can't help going for what we see. It is normal and natural with us. So aslo, it is absolutely natural and normal for women to be attracted to money and status. When they get attracted to guys with money and status, they are not being gold diggers pe se but they are just being women! That's how it is and we should get used to it!

Another reason we men should stop complaining is... We have it better than women in this area. We can struggle to make money but they can't make beauty! So in a way, they are being fair by judging us by what we can do rather than looks- a thing we don't give to ourselves. But when guys go for looks, a thing women cannot help, we are being unfair!

I am so sorry i cannot articulate properly at this moment but i hope you guys can understand my post.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
craziebone:

we men like complaining so much when a lady wants a financially secured man to get married to. But like @Mondi.... Said, we men don't go for anything but looks. As long as that continues, ladies will always go for the highest bidder, fact!

We need to understand something here. Just as men are attracted to looks, so also, ladies are attracted to status and money! We men can't help going for what we see. It is normal and natural with us. So aslo, it is absolutely natural and normal for women to be attracted to money and status. When they get attracted to guys with money and status, they are not being gold diggers pe se but they are just being women! That's how it is and we should get used to it!

Another reason we men should stop complaining is... We have it better than women in this area. We can struggle to make money but they can't make beauty! So in a way, they are being fair by judging us by what we can do rather than looks- a thing we don't give to ourselves. But when guys go for looks, a thing women cannot help, we are being unfair!

I am so sorry i cannot articulate properly at this moment but i hope you guys can understand my post.

Bless you. Na jealousy dey do them.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by okotv(m): 7:26pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
Truckpusher what is this one saying? undecided
am only saying you have stalked enough..loose him and let him go and find love since it seems you are just playing with his heart.

or what do you think truckpusher ?
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2014
okotv:
am only saying you have stalked enough..loose him and let him go and find love since it seems you are just playing with his heart.

or what do you think truckpusher ?
Biko go to sleep
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha. All this encyclopedia for me?
Mr walkerrrr! Is it that bad?
Anyway sha, may God strengthen your legs, may your walk never cause you leg pain.
We don arrive since plus we did not treck/ walk.
Ha ha. Oga walker, I give up. You win.
Keep walking nnu? God will provide a walking companion for you.
Fool, yes I'm so proud to be a walker because everything I've achieved and acquired was through hard work and strong will to succeed. AMEN!! May God strengthen my legs. How many lives have you impacted in your miserable life? how much have you given out at a go to your bf/fiance as a gift? I'm 25. How old are you? Lets table our achievements for the house and let them compare. You think everybody here against gold diggers and leeches like you are poor or not well to do. Send me a pm and let me send you a link to my linkedin profile eediot.
There is a method to my stance only understood by deep thinkers, not gold diggers and leeches like you. The difference between my darkness and yours is that I can stare my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and yours is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by okotv(m): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
Biko go to sleep
sorry for stalking you. Didn't mean any harm

are we good
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by xkris11(m): 7:34pm On Dec 26, 2014
@OP,you be mumu oo
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

Fool, yes I'm so proud to be a walker because everything I've achieved and acquired was through hard work and strong will to succeed. AMEN!! May God strengthen my legs. How many lives have you impacted in your miserable life? how much have you given out at a go to your bf/fiance as a gift? I'm 25. How old are you? Lets table our achievements for the house and let them compare. You think everybody here against gold diggers and leeches like you are poor or not well to do. Send me a pm and let me send you a link to my linkedin profile eediot.
There is a method to my stance only understood by deep thinkers, not gold diggers and leeches like you. The difference between my darkness and yours is that I can stare my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and yours is that when I sin I know I'm sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions.

Ha haaa, Mr walker, pkele, write me some more.
Ha ha, table ke? Only an idiot will do that. For all I care you may be a picking plastic bottles in the streets of Aba. Wetin you want tell me wey I go believe? If I believe what you say here, I may as well buy a blue elephant. Not that I cant own one sha. Us fliers can paint an elephant any color we chose unlike walkers.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ha haaa, Mr walker, pkele, write me some more.
Ha ha, table ke? Only an idiot will do that. For all I care you may be a picking plastic bottles in the streets of Aba. Wetin you want tell me wey I go believe? If I believe what you say here, I may as well buy a blue elephant. Not that I cant own one sha. Us fliers can paint an elephant any color we chose unlike walkers.
fool, why are you afraid? Why not send me a pm and lets start from there if you gat balls. Foolish yeebotic thing with yam leg and slant moustache. I know you sell okrika clothes at aba.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2014
okotv:
sorry for stalking you. Didn't mean any harm

are we good
I have never stalked truckpusher, why would i?
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Segunj8(m): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
"That is why we rich guys have many girls around us , we enjoy d bleeping nd free dem later" ........ O.B.O 1931.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Mrsfaithhh: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
undecided
harde2lah:
If a lady cannot walk with me, God knows she can't fly with me.
So u b wizard now? Please fly away! undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 7:53pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

fool, why are you afraid? Why not send me a pm and lets start from there if you gat balls. Foolish yeebotic thing with yam leg and slant moustache. I know you sell okrika clothes at aba.

Ha ha. Afraid ke? Lol. So I should just send a stranger my details? Us fliers have no complex, we do not have time to prove anything to no one and we do not give a rats arse for walkers who are soo intimidated that they are willing to give their personal details for ego sake.
You gat no class boy. You are easily shaken( which is common with walkers) be strong. Dont let anyone sway you. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Do not let pride and ego make you do what isnt the best for you.
Eh, this game is becoming boring. Ok, to be frank, just came to pull legs.
Can we shake and make up now? I nor want fight again.

******* runs to tie a white handkie to a stick.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mrsfaithhh:
undecided
So u b wizard now? Please fly away! undecided
Illiterate. You cannot even decipher what that statement means.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha. Afraid ke? Lol. So I should just send a stranger my details? Us fliers have no complex, we do not have time to prove anything to no one and we do not give a rats arse for walkers who are soo intimidated that they are willing to give their personal details for ego sake.
You gat no class boy. You are easily shaken( which is common with walkers) be strong. Dont let anyone sway you. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Do not let pride and ego make you do what isnt the best for you.
Eh, this game is becoming boring. Ok, to be frank, just came to pull legs.
Can we shake and make up now? I nor want fight again.
Eediot. Who started the brag game? I believe in actions scumbag. If you believe you're classy and I'm not why not lets prove it? Lets see the stuff you're made of. I went through your post and you prolly have a shop where you sell petty stuffs. Pity. and here you are proving class..LMAO. We know your type. You are mansion owners on Nairaland while you're a low-lifer outside Nairaland. Empty braggart. Better park well. Bitch be feeling funky

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
craziebone:

[b]Another reason we men should stop complaining is... We have it better than women in this area. We can struggle to make money but they can't make beauty! So in a way, they are being fair by judging us by what we can do rather than looks- a thing we don't give to ourselves. [/b]But when guys go for looks, a thing women cannot help, we are being unfair!

@ bolded Word!!!. The average woman digs for gold just as the average man digs for beauty.

delishpot:

Bless you. Na jealousy dey do them.

Very true na serious jealousy dey do them.

If you are a smart guy instead of complain and whining exploit this tendency. Focus your energy chasing ego, kudi, money ... and have all them ladies struggling to give you their P***y for free. Black, white, fat, slim, short, tall, ugly, fine, they would all be lining up for your royal manliness to do justice to them ... they would be even competing to have your baby and bear your name. Once you are done having your fill ... you can choose one and wife her or you can keep them as baby mamas if you can't stick to one pu**sy.

She like gold, just like a dog like bone. Instead of complaining go and dig for gold and have them hovering like flies. Life is trade by batter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Evil Grin*

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Toks2008(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mondisweets:
how many of your age mates that you know that can marry a blind woman?
You can freely choose a woman according to her physical appearance, but a woman cannot choose a man according to his financial status? Please don't come here and preach to me about hypocrisy please!

maybe men need to learn loving women for the sake of love and not what they look like, maybe then will ladies stop behaving like vanity is the beginning and end of life.

When you stop making physical appearance a priority in a partner only then will women stop believing that they deserve the highest bidder because of what they beauty/ physical appearance.

so if he wasn't married when he became rich, he doesn't deserve a wife?

Marry a physically challenged person, solely because you love her and only then can you preach this freely without sounding like a hypocrite yourself smiley

I'm totally at sea here because your tenmplate for comparison is totally parallel because ur talkn about a man marryin a physically chalklenged lady or based on physical looks. Is totally off point.

Looks and finance are two dffrnt issues so pls don't confusr issues.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Mrsfaithhh: 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2014
xkris11:
@OP,you be mumu oo
He's not jor!
One funny fact is dat d guys dat ar angry now because a girl wants a made man would wish dia daughter dosnt com home with a poor man for marriage. Men plzz try n understand.. Even u ursef do u like poverty? Y do u get angry and choose not to understand wen we don't want poverty guys bikonu! I don't just understand y u don't understand undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
I think there is a misconception here because a gold digger has done lots of work locatn where the gold is let alone digging it.

Maybe we should replace that word with gold pickers.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 8:18pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

Eediot. Who started the brag game? I believe in actions scumbag. If you believe you're classy and I'm not why not lets prove it? Lets see the stuff you're made of. I went through your post and you prolly have a shop where you sell petty stuffs. Pity. and here you are proving class..LMAO. We know your type. You are mansion owners on Nairaland while you're a low-lifer outside Nairaland. Empty braggart. Better park well. Bitch be feeling funky

Ha ha, bush meat, you like fight o. People like you no get forgiveness for their dictionary. You say you be walker, I say nor be must for a woman to walk with you. Na where I do bad? Ngwanu, come begin waka go. My private jet dey wait for me.
grin angry angry angry Nigga gat no class.
God dey prep the walkers wey go marry ya pikins.

Keep walking Nigga. Ya road still farrrrrr.
Good luck and may leg pain not worry you much.
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2014
Mrsfaithhh:

He's not jor!
One funny fact is dat d guys dat ar angry now because a girl wants a made man would wish dia daughter dosnt com home with a poor man for marriage. Men plzz try n understand.. Even u ursef do u like poverty? Y do u get angry and choose not to understand wen we don't want poverty guys bikonu! I don't just understand y u don't understand undecided

Bless you
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
Toks2008:

I'm totally at sea here because your tenmplate for comparison is totally parallel because ur talkn about a man marryin a physically chalklenged lady or based on physical looks. Is totally off point.

Looks and finance are two dffrnt issues so pls don't confusr issues.
disability affects physical appearance. I have already put my point across. You don't choose a woman because u love her unconditionally but you do it by her looks, so free women and let them choose from whichever criteria they deem fit.Simple!
Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2014
Matthewbriggs:

Very true na serious jealousy dey do them.

If you are a smart guy instead of complain and whining exploit this tendency. Focus your energy chasing ego, kudi, money ... and have all them ladies struggling to give you their P***y for free. Black, white, fat, slim, short, tall, ugly, fine, they would all be lining up for your royal manliness to do justice to them ... they would be even competing to have your baby and bear your name. Once you are done having your fill ... you can choose one and wife her or you can keep them as baby mamas if you can't stick to one pu**sy.

She like gold, just like a dog like bone. Instead of complaining go and dig for gold and have them hovering like flies. Life is trade by batter.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Evil Grin*

Ha ha, emmmmmuuuuu, lol grin grin Bros, you don dey pass verse o. Lol ha haaaa. Chei, shey na insult on our ladies be that abi na encouragement? Thought we were team gold diggers? grin grin. I nor fit laigh oooo. God bless this OP. He made my day. Lol
Chei you want fall people hand o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Mrsfaithhh: 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
Xerum:

Only insecure men and men with low self-esteem will reason that way. I actually prefer independent ladies who have their lives on track and do not depend on a guy for almost everything.

Please dear ans dis few qsts.. Wen u get married? Who wld u depend on to cook? Who wld u depend on to do d dishes? Who wld u depend on to do almost all d hous chores while u help "wen eva" u want to.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 26, 2014
delishpot:

Ha ha, bush meat, you like fight o. People like you no get forgiveness for their dictionary. You say you be walker, I say nor be must for a woman to walk with you. Na where I do bad? Ngwanu, come begin waka go. My private jet dey wait for me.
grin angry angry angry Nigga gat no class.
God dey prep the walkers wey go marry ya pikins.
hahahahaha..okrika clothes seller claiming to have private jet. wetin person no go hear for this obodo Nairaland. Even biatch and leeches they form classy. LMAO
Nna, I hope markate is moving. You this ugly thing next time in your miserable and pathetic life you gonna quote me, think well because as you see me so i no send you oo. I shoot at things that move and doesn't move I will match you insult for insult. Biatch, you have been heard. You can now shove your ass where the Sun does not shine. biatch be forming classy and now I propose we prove our classiness, biatch be running and whining. LMAO. Poor thing looking for whom to leech on

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by delishpot: 8:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
harde2lah:

hahahahaha..okrika clothes seller claiming to have private jet. wetin person no go hear for this obodo Nairaland. Even biatch and leeches they form classy. LMAO
Nna, I hope markate is moving. You this ugly thing next time in your miserable and pathetic life you gonna quote me, think well because as you see me so i no send you oo. I shoot at things that move and doesn't move I will match you insult for insult. Biatch, you have been heard. You can now shove your ass where the Sun does not shine. biatch be forming classy and now I propose we prove our classiness, biatch be running and whining. LMAO. Poor thing looking for whom to leech on

You still stand? Abi you dey type while walking? You don push ya wheelbarrow finish? You don sell the bottles wey you collect? I know say na ya waka waka career make you dey find woman wey go waka with you. Ajeba, tufiakwa I will pray that you find none. You can not turn another mans daughter to enviromental.
Oya, shooo, go and keep walking.
My plane will soon land.

You gat no class. I will never prove anything to you. Ha ha. See hell's goat asking for my linked in. Ha ha, my type keep no linked in, we dont even need fb except to have fans. I am not looking for employment like you. Why would I open a linked in page?
Nigga gat no class. E pain me sef say I made a move for peace. I for just open a wuruwuru linked in and ask for yoirs in return. Chei...... I messed up sha. See why its not good to burry the hatchet? The cautious movement of the cat does not mean tbe cat is a coward boy. That a lion sits down to eat doesnt make it a dog( like you)
Since you are a woman wrapper pkangolo picker, oya reply me back. Man wey dey fight like woman.
Waka go again.

If say ya mom use that money wey dem take pay school fees( that you did not complete BTW) take buy two fowl train them well abbandon you for corner. She for don see her reward by now and become a jet flying poultry owner.
Shooooooo........ you stink.
Comw back here let me finish that your miserable MB that you managed to squeeze out #200 to buy. Ewu calabar

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
rule number one, do not marry a woman who is intellectually wretched. u will suffer d burden for d rest of ur life in constant regret

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women / I Don't Want To Regret My Decision And Miss Out On What Is For Me. Pls Advice / My Fiancée Is Extorting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.