Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (35999 Views)

COAS Donated Ambulance To NDA In Line To Islamize Nigeria / PDP/Jonathan Govt Has Plans To Manipulate 2015 Elections - APC / Tony Blair Denies Claims Of Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by wildikeman(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
Change2015:
GMB let's the bigots rant and rave, it is all in vain. We can see their arguments crumble into the tissues of lies that they are. Issue based campaign is what the pdp demanded, and here we are brushing off their jingoistic lies and other nonsense. See how they tremble and take leave of logic and common sense! All I want is the contract to refurbish the jails in time for the 2015 intake. Nigeria will survive the current idiocy.
u are an islamic terrorist
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by NAJALYN: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
OSI.

Get Natural Remedies for your health
from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by dammytosh: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
"..and to educate non moslems they have nothing to fear...."

That was ignored by saTANist to trick Nigerians into another 4 years of lawlessness, callousness and rapaciousness by an atomic portion of homosapiens whose singular action obfuscated Nigerians and put them in a state of Orga Morga.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Sylvarresta(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
wildikeman:
U R MAD
ur father is mad
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ideyvexnow: 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ogene007:

When the oil pipelines are blown up bringing crude oil exports to near zero, the local naira will become useless such that the foreign reserves will not last three months before evaporating, the government will resort to borrowing which is just to delay the total collapse of the government. Salaries of everybody will be owed, massive job losses will set in with all unions going on strike.People, the consequences are just unimaginable because the government will crumble is less than six months.In the face of all this, the likes of Tinubu and other APC noise makers will run away from the country to go and continue their noise making from abroad.People like you will start running to Uk and other foreign countries to go and be sleeping in train stations, looking for menial jobs to keep body and soul together.All these pro-APC and Buhari campaigners will simply vanish from social media.A victory for Buhari (God forbid), will quickly bring an end to this strange union called Nigeria. You people should be very careful.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ogene007: 12:42pm On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Sorry are you out of your senses? Do you know the meaning of the word "pro", By the way its people like you and your family will run to Ghana/cotonu and sleep under bridges and motor parks, U.K is too far for you.
The write up is for pro-buharists and pro-APCist, you needn't be abusive, try to exercise more decorum in your responses. We expect True GEJ supporters to show good example because GEJ has not been abusive despite all the insults from the APC propagandists.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ogene007: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
ideyvexnow:

All you APC supporters don't really understand that the south east south south and middle belt are really tired and pissed off by this born to rule mentality, where someone that doesn't own anything, comes to your backyard to take your stuff and still claim that he is born to rule over you till eternity.
It will not happen this time around.

With the kind of insults and abuse of the President, it is obvious that a lot of Hausas and Youbas hate GEJ.

How can you hate someone and still want to keep surviving from the goodies from his backyard.

We are done being second class citizens in this country. It is either you guys accept that Nigeria belongs to all of us equally or we divide this country and go our separate ways.

I couldn't agree less with you. It is important for the APC propagandists to know that they are toying with undesirable consequencies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by THUNDER4real(m): 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
ogene007:

The write up is for pro-buharists and pro-APCist, you needn't be abusive, try to exercise more decorum in your responses. We expect True GEJ supporters to show good example because GEJ has not been abusive despite all the insults from the APC propagandists.
Sorry didn't u see their post to quote. Buhari is an extremly wicked soul that I don't want any body associating me with him.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by buzzcypha(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
All those bringing up this religious thing, you wasting your time. No one can islamise nigeria, this is the 21st century for crying out loud, just search for the one who you know can perform and vote for him. Sadly we have seen GEJ government for 6years and he has done nothing, is its clear dat we have to give someone else a chance to try. GMB till 2023.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ogene007: 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
THUNDER4real:
Sorry didn't u see their post to quote. Buhari is an extremly wicked soul that I don't want any body associating me with him.
It's okay, we are both for GEJ, the only viable option for the continued corporate existence of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by makzeze: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
F22RAPTOR:

listen to yourself mr man; have you ever seen a law that doesn't apply to everyone in a country as long as they are residing there? do you know what will happen to a Christian caught carrying a Bible in Saudi Arabia? can you go and drink alcohol in northern Nigeria claiming it doesn't affect you cause u are a christian? do you know what will happen to someone smoking in a foreign country where it has been banned? can they claim that it doesn't apply to them because they are immigrants?...stop being deluded.
lets assume Buhari has plans to introduce Sharia law, you know in a democratic settings, any bill must pass through NASS for it to become law. Should incase NASS passes sharia law then hold your representatives/senators responsible not Buhari.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by buzzcypha(m): 12:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
ideyvexnow:

All you APC supporters don't really understand that the south east south south and middle belt are really tired and pissed off by this born to rule mentality, where someone that doesn't own anything, comes to your backyard to take your stuff and still claim that he is born to rule over you till eternity.
It will not happen this time around.

With the kind of insults and abuse of the President, it is obvious that a lot of Hausas and Youbas hate GEJ.

How can you hate someone and still want to keep surviving from the goodies from his backyard.

We are done being second class citizens in this country. It is either you guys accept that Nigeria belongs to all of us equally or we divide this country and go our separate ways.

. Story for the gods
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by tobaflexy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
Mr buhari done dey lie oooo,,there is God ooooo
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by ogene007: 12:58pm On Dec 27, 2014
buzzcypha:
All those bringing up this religious thing, you wasting your time. No one can islamise nigeria, this is the 21st century for crying out loud, just search for the one who you know can perform and vote for him. Sadly we have seen GEJ government for 6years and he has done nothing, is its clear dat we have to give someone else a chance to try. GMB till 2023.
Are you being delusional, how can Buhari perform? Is the money to run the government come from exporting groundnuts, tomatoes and cocoa? The Hausa/Fulani have made the north east ungovernable for GEJ, but the niger delta militants will ensure that there is no money to run any Buhari-led government, which will ultimately bring down the government in less than six months.Please, try to be less sentimental and more analytical.It is in the best interest of everybody that GEJVfinishes his second 4-years tenure inorder to prevent something far worse than BH. GEJ tilln 2019.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by StarCj(m): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
he think, he can decisive us n win. he will lose
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by kingPINN(m): 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
How does Buhari intends to govern the nation if elected? Has anyone seen his manifesto? What are the changes he wants to bring to the fore? I need answers..
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
Sylvarresta:
My incoming president, don't waste time on those saTANists jawe, we trust u
Sai Buhari
just look at the man, the same thing that happened to yar'adua would happen to him if he enters power, just look at that head,he looks like E.T, abeg make una vote a strong, hale and youthful president
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by mickeymon(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
he will deny it the way muhammed morsi of egypt denied islamatizing egypt, and what happened when morsi accent to power?
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by prettyboi1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Ignorance is the problem the problem with most of us Nigerians and I think our educational curriculum should be revised so that we get to know basic things about our country. If not for ignorance, how can people think that one man can "islamize" Nigeria when we have a NATIONAL ASSEMBLY? grin grin grin Kai! We have a lot of airheads walking around in this country tho. grin grin grin. Buhari was a military head of state and his deputy was also a muslim and they had all the powers in the world as military heads but yet they did not "islamize" Nigeria. Yet, gullible people be believing false propaganda cooked up by selfish politicians to keep the masses tied up in poverty and misery. Na wa o.

I'm a Christian and I really have to say it that politics is different from religion and good people are good people. I tell you guys that Buhari might not be a saint,(no human being is) but he surely is a good person for the most part.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by shaggy5000: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
(1)why was buhari nominated by book haram to represent them in dialougue? (2) why was buhari accusing the federal government of killing Muslims when they declare state of emergency against boko haram?(3)why did buhari clamour and campaign for amnesty to be given to boko haram?(4)why did buhari called federal government boko haram?(5) why did buhari said war against boko haram is war against Islam?(6)why did buhari said if voted in he will ensure sharia is implimented:he made the promise in Kaduna during JIBWIS conference(7)why did buhari said Muslim should vote Muslim and Christian should vote christian?(coolwhy did buhari said he will make the country ungorvernable for good luck if he looses election?(9)why did buhari ask his foot soldiers to start killing copers and Christians in the north when he lose election? mr fashakin should pls give us and to all this .so some one who is capable of doing all this have the tendency of idlamizing a country where he governs: be careful with buhari!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by prettyboi1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2014
shaggy5000:
(1)why was buhari nominated by book haram to represent them in dialougue? (2) why was buhari accusing the federal government of killing Muslims when they declare state of emergency against boko haram?(3)why did buhari clamour and campaign for amnesty to be given to boko haram?(4)why did buhari called federal government boko haram?(5) why did buhari said war against boko haram is war against Islam?(6)why did buhari said if voted in he will ensure sharia is implimented:he made the promise in Kaduna during JIBWIS conference(7)why did buhari said Muslim should vote Muslim and Christian should vote christian?(coolwhy did buhari said he will make the country ungorvernable for good luck if he looses election?(9)why did buhari ask his foot soldiers to start killing copers and Christians in the north when he lose election? mr fashakin should pls give us and to all this .so some one who is capable of doing all this have the tendency of idlamizing a country where he governs: be careful with buhari!!!!!!!!!!

Beer parlour gists and you're saying them so confidently. Bring proof of all these things you have ignorantly said and if you bring false things again, I would bring you my own proofs (videos in some cases) to dismiss all these lies you have posted here.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Analorgue(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2014
Change2015:
GMB let's the bigots rant and rave, it is all in vain. We can see their arguments crumble into the tissues of lies that they are. Issue based campaign is what the pdp demanded, and here we are brushing off their jingoistic lies and other nonsense. See how they tremble and take leave of logic and common sense! All I want is the contract to refurbish the jails in time for the 2015 intake. Nigeria will survive the current idiocy.
jingoistic lies?? Well start from the top of this topic,scroll gently downwards n look at the picture posted on buhari's alleged sharia remark..photoshop In our blind quest to throw mr president out by all means, i plead for us to be objective on the persn we want to replace mr president.. And as such, until a befitting candidate is available to implement that change, i implore us to stick to the relatively slow progress we r making under jonathan's tenureship. APC do not want change,Nigerians do. They only want power and are playing on our weakness.. DO NOT BE DECEIVED.!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by dudu10: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:
Buhari is just a liar. He will fail in his mission.
yes oh! I know the prayer of christians in this country will never allow that old cargo be our president......
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by prettyboi1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
You guys should watch this video and see Buhari explain what he actually said and how the reporter who posted that stuff in the newspaper reported an entirely different thing from what he said. The reporter got second-hand information.

Ignorance is the problem the problem with most of us Nigerians and I think our educational curriculum should be revised so that we get to know basic things about our country. If not for ignorance, how can people think that one man can "islamize" Nigeria when we have a NATIONAL ASSEMBLY? grin grin grin Kai! We have a lot of airheads walking around in this country tho. grin grin grin. Buhari was a military head of state and his deputy was also a muslim and they had all the powers in the world as military heads but yet they did not "islamize" Nigeria. Yet, gullible people be believing false propaganda cooked up by selfish politicians to keep the masses tied up in poverty and misery. Na wa o.

I'm a Christian and I really have to say it that politics is different from religion and good people are good people. I tell you guys that Buhari might not be a saint,(no human being is) but he surely is a good person for the most part.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JITI0dRDjD4
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by pacesetter939: 1:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
clevvermind:
Buhari is just a liar. He will fail in his mission.
GMB's mission is no other than to offer Nigeria and Nigerians his all in stamping ineffectiveness, high level corruption and indiscipline out of our land. Is this what you are against in your quest to return this retardian?

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
Abugab:
Do people even know what it will take to Islamize Nigeria? This is a democracy and it will take the legislative process of both houses of the national assembly to debate and pass the bill even if it comes. Why do we waste time on an issue like this, how many Christians have we heard punished under Sharia law in the states that practice sharia today? Nigerians should direct issues based questions to Buhari and let us know how he intends to tackle them and leave diversionary politics (divide & control) as we have had for the past 15 years. Buhari means well for Nigeria, that's my thought.

Mehn...its as easy as ABC...
Firtly...implementation of Sharia law...
Ofcourse we know that sharia law is meant for countries that are islam majority!
Secondly, In some cases, common perception of continuity may be a factor in prompting a process known as conurbation... In essence, he will merge the northerners with the easterner, southerners and westerners... Making it easy for them to equally contest for political offices, irrespective of their origin of state...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by agabaI23(m): 1:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
dammytosh:
"..and to educate non moslems they have nothing to fear...."

That was ignored by saTANist to trick Nigerians into another 4 years of lawlessness, callousness and rapaciousness by an atomic portion of homosapiens whose singular action obfuscated Nigerians and put them in a state of Orga Morga.
They have nothing to fear about living in an Islamic country.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by prettyboi1(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
dudu10:
yes oh! I know the prayer of christians in this country will never allow that old cargo be our president......

Lol, stay there and be deceiving yourself. Being Christian or Muslim has nothing to do with great leadership. Therefore, if you want to keep suffering in your own country and not being sure of your security in your own country under a clueless administration led by Goodluck Jonathan you're on your own. I am a Christian but I see good people for good people regardless of tribe,religion or race. I SAY A BIG FAT NO TO A FAILED GOVERNMENT LED BY MR.JONATHAN. I WILL VOTE FOR GREAT LEADERSHIP.....I VOTE MOHAMMADU BUHARI/YEMI OSINBAJO IN 2015. simple!
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
prettyboi1:

Beer parlour gists and you're saying them so confidently. Bring proof of all these things you have ignorantly said and if you bring false things again, I would bring you my own proofs (videos in some cases) to dismiss all these lies you have posted here.

Looking for proof?
Where have you been all this while when ur mr change said all those things? Prolly sleeping and snoring ..I guess.. Now u're looking for proof...sleepy boy!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by qtx(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
papiforreal:

Buhari was a soldier... And for all his life, he is known to be upright and frak, so dont compare him with your bunch of looters that called themselves politician.
which cave did this one jump out from? shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Niseamaka(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
blemon44:
why is he denying it ?
he just want to get in power first

before he can extablish the evil that are in his heart

those people that are debunkin GEJ and supporting buhari
will soon turn against him
but it will be too late for them

He didn't do it as military ruler when merely his pronouncements could become law, how do u think it's possible to do it now, under a democratic dispensation. There's absolutely no way Buhari can impose Islam/sharia on the people of Anambra State where I came from.
Re: Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected by Haryorqunley(m): 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
One thing I kwn is that if every one of them hav evil agaist nigera, God of heaven we uproot them b4 d election day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snatch Ballot Box, Pay With Your Life, Buhari Declares ON February 18 / Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.