Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? (29383 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2014
logica:
*HINT* Troublemaker makes trouble. Troubleshooter resolves trouble.

Am not in your English class, i ll use it the way I want to. Reserve your skills for your students.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by tivta(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
It's like majority of the girls here are runs girls, look at how they are telling the op to keep shut. Haba, will you girls allow your brothers marry a harlot? Am really scared of Nigerian girls of this generation. God help us guys.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by onadana: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
I don't see how it is your business.Lovers have a way of making up and putting you in the middle.If a farmer cannot secure or monitor his farm surely it will be a free for all.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Lawstudent: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:

Some people have done worse things than pros.titution to achieve certain things. They may never be called 'ashawo', but they are no better
What you are saying is that she should be dispensed?
Analogous to saying that a thief should be freed because afterall there are armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by logica(m): 9:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
byvan:

Am not in your English class, i ll use it the way I want to. Reserve your skills for your students.
Abi! I will call "white" black if I wish. I will swap Caucasian for Negro and vice-versa. I make my own English.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Greatfes17: 9:40pm On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom
your advice not acceptable.

https://www.nairaland.com/2058227/establishing-business-center-around-fed
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Greatfes17: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
If you mean well for your friend, sit him down and talk to him. Then if he refuses to adhere, you will be free when it backfires.

https://www.nairaland.com/2058227/establishing-business-center-around-fed

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
logica:
Abi! I will call "white" black if I wish. I will swap Caucasian for Negro and vice-versa. I make my own English.

Yes
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
lol....if you use people's words to judge who they really are, you should work on your mindset.

I know women who speak like 'morally sound' people but are the worst slu.ts to walk the streets. Well, I've got 18 more years till I'm 38 and the whole hasn't even been drilled once by mistake. I doubt same can be said of some 'morally upright' girls
adonbeleive you, snap and show me the preekshore of your borehole
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
byvan:

He is alone on that one, i remain retired cheesy.
ok now
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by niceeric(m): 12:30am On Dec 28, 2014
safarigirl:
and if she doesn't? Btw, everybody will die in the long run, there are people with HIV who aren't suffering
Hiv plus a kidney that would probably/surely get rejected by one's body sooner or later plus d feeling of living on wrongly borrowed time is enough suffering if u ask me.

it just wont work!
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 28, 2014
stanconnect:
I was in a 9t club on the 24th 9t..I was surprised to meet my friends most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife on skimpy attire..she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained..she hopped into his car and they drove off...

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him...they have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself? What's ur opinion?

No! Nothing good will come from it.

What I would do is maintain and unmovable stance to my friend that I do not approve of her if I am asked.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by machebechika: 11:50pm On Mar 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? / What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.