Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? (29426 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by eleko1: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
sadsad sad sad sad Abeg. Op,Open the can of worms,tomorrow maybe too late.Such a lunatic lady can kill.A stitch in time saves Nine.Spill the beans abeg

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by frankmoney(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2014
anyway my advice ....is that u tell ur friend a girl that will stoop so low to become a prostitute has no value
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Good friends don't keep secrets away from each other..
Its another way God used to save the life of your dear friend.. Maybe God has spoken to him tru his word, ministers, dreams and nature but he is so in love with the girl..
I see this as divine providence by God to save your friend.. Just as balaam, he has failed to hearken to the inner voice..
You guys should lay an ambush for her and trap her in her own snare..
Love is not blind.. If it is, a wrong marriage will open it....
He should seek counselling and go for medical check up...

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Mavor: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom
Joker, so his friend doesn't deserve to know that someone he is considering marrying is a runs girl? Typical selfish excuse from an average Nigerian girl.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by UncleSnr(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Did you snap her pinshure? How do you expect him to believe you?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by dharmieeey: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
i think it would be better off for him to see her himself.if you can convince him to follow to the club a couple of times..hopefully he wld see her one day

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by stanconnect(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
clemzo101:
If u are really close to d guy pls tell him if not just turn a blind eye, some guys cld be stupid, u cld report the matter to him now and d nxt thing both of dem will gang up against u. Just be careful.

Sure bro...that's jst what I have been wondering, cos I don't have any solid evidence..twas very late in the 9t and I couldn't take pictures..even @ that it would have looked childish for me to do that in public...my friend knows very much that am not a talkative and can't make such kind of jokes buh on a second note..he doesn't joke with the girl...that's jst what's getting me worried...I think I should jst be neutral n my advice to him..mayb ask him to be careful and look well before he take any final decision on the girl...thanks for ur advice still.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by ifoundmyperfect: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:
I was in a 9t club on the 24th 9t..I was surprised to meet my friends most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife on skimpy attire..she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained..she hopped into his car and they drove off...

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him...they have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself? What's ur opinion?

Tough one. I'd say you tell your friend. You owe him that as a friend. Though he'd may not bliv you. 'Coz his mind and reasoning is being clouded by the affection he has for the suppose love of his life. At least you have done your part. It won't be held against you wen the truth eventually resurfaces in the near future. Some girls can be so unblivable! Sometimes I wonder what exactly is the need of a woman. You offer them the world, they demand for filth. You give them filth, dey demand for the world. I'd continue to stroll and love-up along my conscious lane n refuse to be caught in the web of a woman's deception.

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Kassidy90(m): 9:23am On Dec 27, 2014
If i were u i will rather show my friend instead of telling him... seeing is believing especially if ur frnd is seriously in love with her as u said....u knw love makes man think off the rail sometimes..he might nt believe u bt show him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Newkidoo(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Maybe you should confront the girl first. Her reaction should determine your nect line of action
Confront wat!!! It is better as she doesn't know he saw her.. Because girls are funny and she can twist things around if she found out he knows her dirty secrets.. The best thing for him to do is to take his friend and catch her red handed.. That is the best option

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by stanconnect(m): 9:25am On Dec 27, 2014
kreamidiva:

What do u mean by the italicized?

She wore a cloth that nearly left her naked.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by geedot: 9:26am On Dec 27, 2014
Awon omo yi sha! Smh
No amount of Mσηєу spent ☺̴̩̩̥̩̩̩π a LovePeddler would make heя change unless she never was..
Chairman abeg tell Your̶̲̥̅̊ friend(and ℓ hope he's not blind in l♡̷̴̬̩̃̊ve) and make him see reasons why the girl ass Mυѕт be dumped!.. It's crystal clear the girl is irresponsible and insatiable, ℓ would never gamble marriage with such a woman!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by WackyJ1(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2014
You must let him know. Especially if he has plans of marrying the girl.

And by letting him know, it's best you try to make sure he sees it for himself.
Don't wait for the one day that he will find out. Do it now so that he can start moving on.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Emmysteve(m): 9:27am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
to understand why she's doing it. Not everyone is doing runs business because they want to do it.

A lot of times, you need to consider certain scenarios before you jump into conclusions. The girl could have a genuine reason, there is always a justification for some things. He could tell his friend and when his friend confronts the girl, she could come up with a very good story that could even make the friend forgive her if he loves her as much as OP says he does.

Confront her first before you end up being the mumu.
Hmmm so there's a genuine reason in doing runs despite all the guy is giving her? Would u allow ur brother to Marry this type of girl for whatever reason she has? Smh

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:
I was in a 9t club on the 24th 9t..I was surprised to meet my friends most valued girlfriend whom he sees as a potential wife on skimpy attire..she was standing along side with other runs girls, I monitored her to really be sure if she was into the act or she jst came clubbing, immediately she got a customer after they bargained..she hopped into his car and they drove off...

I felt very bad, I doubt if my friend would ever believe me if I told him...they have dated for a very long time and to the best of my knowledge he provides virtually everything she demands from him; so I wonder what will still lead her into such act.

Since then I have been wondering whether I should tell my friend? Or I should just allow him to find out himself? What's ur opinion?
...pls mind your business...

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
What makes you think your friend isnt aware??
Have u thought of it from that angle??

Prostitution is older than jesus christ. Dont judge anyone if youndont know their story.
You should talk to the girl and not your friend.

Find out her story and encourage her to be better. There is no point breaking a broken item or trying to take away her happiness. Your friend might be the only thing stopping her from committing suicide.

By the way, an ex-prostitude friend of mine is getting married.
I never told her bf what she did for a living.
She is a very good and intelligent woman and would make an excellent mother but things got so rough that she got into prostitution. Made some quick money and retired.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 9:28am On Dec 27, 2014
thank God my gf is not in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Patented: 9:29am On Dec 27, 2014
Tell
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by frankmoney(m): 9:29am On Dec 27, 2014
all the peepz saying mind ur business don't worry ur brother will marry a certified runs girl

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by stanconnect(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014
ifoundmyperfect:

Tough one. I'd say you tell your friend. You owe him that as a friend. Though he'd may not bliv you. 'Coz his mind and reasoning is being clouded by the affection he has for the suppose love of his life. At least you have done your part. It won't be held against you wen the truth eventually resurfaces in the near future. Some girls can be so unblivable! Sometimes I wonder what exactly is the need of a woman. You offer them the world, they demand for filth. You give them filth, dey demand for the world. I'd continue to stroll and love-up along my conscious lane n refuse to be caught in the web of a woman's deception.

Thanks so much bro...uptill now it baffles me, this guy in question..all his brothers stay abroad and he's in charge of all their business here, he rides good cars, and his very ok..financially..the question that am still yet to fathom is what on earth will drive her into such act? To an xtent I was even wondering whether it was really only money that drive most of this girls into this act or they derive some other pleasure from the act.

Thanks all the same for ur advice!
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Teedon(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014
Truth be told, if your friend is very observant, he should have noticed her unstable ways.
OP Don't start by saying you caught her in the act just start by asking questions about your friends doubts then you can drop the bomb shell.

I will tell my friend anytime anyday...if it were to be me I will call him that very night sef. #FriendsOverHoe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 27, 2014
kelvine:
If you have spare time and you really like your friend,monitor the babe for a period. Find out how often she visits the club then someday lure your friend to same club when you are sure she will show up. Let your friend see for himself you don't have to say much,else the story might change.
First you must be very sure your friend plans to marry the babe,else no need for the stress.
...why stalking a lady?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Syphax(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom

Please tell me you are just kidding.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 9:32am On Dec 27, 2014
Only a kid would advise OP to go tell his friend before confronting the girl.

If the girl's actions are those of desperation, OP could even kill her by telling the friend. You don't know what she needs the money for, you don't know if she discussed the situation with the friend, yeet you open your mouth to call her ashawo, why? What makes you think your mother, sister(s) or cousin(s) didn't become an 'ashawo' at certain periods in kife just so you could be alive today? Or so that a loved one would survive or for their own survival?

Think beyond the surface please, use your heads.

OP, confront the girl first, let her reaction determine your next line of action

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:

what is he waiting4

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 27, 2014
stanconnect:

He ain't gonna believe you,unless you take him over there,for him to see for himself #SeeingIsBelieving

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by frankmoney(m): 9:33am On Dec 27, 2014
nigga tell ur friend ....pfft
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by mizzy007(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2014
Tell him but make sure he dosnt confront d babe! Den u guys shld try n visit dat club often, who knws oneday she myt com clubbing wit d nigga. But make sure u tel ur man atleast 4 him 2 b careful,incase he fkz her without a condom!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by victorazy(m): 9:34am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
Only a kid would advise OP to go tell his friend before confronting the girl.

If the girl's actions are those of desperation, OP could even kill her by telling the friend. You don't know what she needs the money for, you don't know if she discussed the situation with the friend, yeet you open your mouth to call her ashawo, why? What makes you think your mother, sister(s) or cousin(s) didn't become an 'ashawo' at certain periods in kife just so you could be alive today? Or so that a loved one would survive or for their own survival?

Think beyond the surface please, use your heads.

OP, confront the girl first, let her reaction determine your next line of action

So all women na 'ashawo' true true!
Look at the dirt ur vomiting... undecided

11 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by mrputtine: 9:35am On Dec 27, 2014
You should let him know. It is good and right you told your friend what you saw. You may be saving him from plenty things. Imagine if his enemy has seen what you saw?.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by yungcyrus(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2014
holatin:
Will you be happy if he kept something like that from you, if you're d one this happen to.

So tell him

singing I GO SHOUT OOOO by feel anikulapo kuti
na dat one sure pass, if ur friend come discover later..Him go hate you die

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by jazzy4naija(m): 9:36am On Dec 27, 2014
use someone to call her and pretend to be a former client that wants a date with her ,be sure your friend is there by the time she arrives shikenan. My brother if u dont tell your friend something like this and he latter marries the hoe then she continues with the same habit(which i am sure she will) he will never forgive u.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple / See The Room 306 Video Trending On Twitter / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.