Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? (29379 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by fuckerholic(m): 10:39am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom
Women always surpoting their fellow even at worst situations tufiakwa..na wa for una oo
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
Abeg leave the babe alone jo,afterall the borehole no get metre,you fit chop your own too if you wan chop
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Sunymoore(m): 10:40am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
everybody's mother is a well-respected woman. Even ashawo sef na struggel dem dey struggle to attain what they are today.

Nigerian men have taught us that once you marry, you're a respectable woman. If ashawo marry tomorrow na 'madam' dem go dey call her.
Right! But I'm not judging the girl here in question, that is why I didn't even talk about the issue. Its her life, she's free to do whatever the hell she likes to do with it.. But as for your generalization, not all women are hoes.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by ojay72(m): 10:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmmm... Tell the girlfriend to tell the guy or you will... Simple.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by clemzo101(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2014
Better
stanconnect:

Sure bro...that's jst what I have been wondering, cos I don't have any solid evidence..twas very late in the 9t and I couldn't take pictures..even @ that it would have looked childish for me to do that in public...my friend knows very much that am not a talkative and can't make such kind of jokes buh on a second note..he doesn't joke with the girl...that's jst what's getting me worried...I think I should jst be neutral n my advice to him..mayb ask him to be careful and look well before he take any final decision on the girl...thanks for ur advice still.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2014
Baddestguyp:
are u a pròstitùte no offense but u sound like one
yes she was,retired,but not tired

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2014
niceeric:

See,young woman, it's enough....you've tried too hard to make a point but sincerely, it isn't working.

There's no justification for prostitution just as there isn't for armed robbery, suicide, ritual killing, et al....be advised, no hoe is right.
let's say you fall ill and need a kidney transplant in 1 week which costs 5 million else you die and your babe decides to do ashawo work for a couple of days, or even sleep with a man that has said amount just once to save your life.

Will you dump her after the surgery cuz of what she did?
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
BABANGBALI:
yes she was,retired,but not tired
grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by logica(m): 10:46am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
let's say you fall ill and need a kidney transplant in 1 week which costs 5 million else you die and your babe decides to do ashawo work for a couple of days, or even sleep with a man that has said amount just once to save your life.

Hahaha...Africa Magic things. Abi na "Indecent Proposal" things. For a while I seemed to forget most women don't live in reality.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 10:47am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
I've never even had sex in my life or attempted it
chisos shocked chineke meeeeeeeeee,dis babe can lie. Ok preekshore or adonbelieve you

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Hamatrony(m): 10:47am On Dec 27, 2014
If u tink hez nt gonna belv u wen u tel him, I wil prefer u tak him secretly witout his gf knwin 2 dat same place u saw her, so ur frnd cn see tins himsef
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
Tell your friend and save him from future troubles.
I have been have in a related situation.
My friends saw my girlfriend in a club with another guy and they told me about it. I confronted her and she told me the guy wants to marry her n other shiitz.
I learnt to reduce the way I feel about her and stay on my own.
it's a year-plus now and they ain't married.

Just wish girl wouldn't fall for the marriage tricks as much as they do.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:48am On Dec 27, 2014
fact and fact, there is no excuse for prostitution, neither is there an excuse for armed robbery

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by BABANGBALI: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:

story for the godu,na who send am?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 27, 2014
yuzjet:
What's ur own? Free d girl make she enjoy her life jor!
Please are the the guy who picked her up? cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by zubby29(m): 10:57am On Dec 27, 2014
if u love your friend stop him from committing suicide

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by AsherStorm(m): 11:00am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Ok oooooo! Ops,go ahead and tell him sad. Goodluck

I feel pressured to ask "are u a runz girl"?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by ffo(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
Mind your business sad. No matter how far lies runs,one day truth go catch am. Dont be d reason for their break up . Shalom

stanconnect, from my observation. issues like this, ladies will mostly advise you to mind your business like above and guys will mostly advise you to tell him as a good friend and a brother unless you want to reap the same fruit you are about to sow.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by JoeCutie(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:

#Ethical Dilemma.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by redcliff: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:

By their friits you shall know them.. smh
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by ffo(m): 11:05am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:

how old are you if i may ask?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by nnamdi1993: 11:06am On Dec 27, 2014
echobee:
y u dey talk like dis.u go c ur friend dey enter fire n u go still let am,jst bcus u dnt wnt to b d reason for d break.if u friend later finds out dat u knew abt dis and didn't tel hm,do u tink he wld b glad
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by JoeCutie(m): 11:06am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
why should a guy even have sex with his gf? A guy that loves you would wait till marriage to have sex with you.

What's this? undecided

KingTom, biko come & see. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 27, 2014
safarigirl:
to understand why she's doing it. Not everyone is doing runs business because they want to do it.

A lot of times, you need to consider certain scenarios before you jump into conclusions. The girl could have a genuine reason, there is always a justification for some things. He could tell his friend and when his friend confronts the girl, she could come up with a very good story that could even make the friend forgive her if he loves her as much as OP says he does.

Confront her first before you end up being the mumu.

I'm afraid of this logic. Can there ever be a justifiable reason for being a 'runs girl' ? How about women in more difficult situation and never slept around with men for money? If the little the man is giving her isn't enough, how we sure she would be satisfied with what the husband could afford when they get married?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by kreamidiva(f): 11:08am On Dec 27, 2014
cytochromeC:

Except it didn't come out the way he intended, the bolded means the friend has strings of girlfriends but this particular one is the most valued because he sees her as a wife material.

If that is the case Op, what exactly is the problem here? They are probably in an open relationship lipsrsealed

P.S- the way you keep going on and on about your friend's financial status and abroad connection is funny. What makes you think money is the only thing that can keep your woman tied to your aprons? Well, there you have the news flash. Your friend's status didn't stop his woman from wandering.

My advice, IF she is the only babe your friend has, confront her first. You would look silly confronting your friend without a concrete proof. It will just be a case of her words against yours. OR, hope she comes back to the club and you take pictures or videos.

Thank u very much. Compliments of the season.
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2014
Tashamania:

True.
Plus if they eventually break up and come back together, OP here would be seen as a bad person who doesn't want them together..

Which would be worse , letting his best bud marry a slut and after marriage he finds out ( if na me the thing happen to I go kill that friend ) or my friend fighting me cos I warned him he's marrying a slut ?
op : If your guy and the girl are just dating without marriage plans , let them be but if he truly intends on marrying her go ahead and tell him

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by M4gunners: 11:15am On Dec 27, 2014
I think Kelvine is on point.Last bullet Christmas u see wetin u caused?

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by Carlmax(m): 11:22am On Dec 27, 2014
Na talk be this? Tell U guy immediately

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 11:25am On Dec 27, 2014
ffo:

how old are you if i may ask?
old enough to know not to judge anyone till I know the full story

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by safarigirl(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2014
oboman:

I'm afraid of this logic. Can there ever be a justifiable reason for being a 'runs girl' ? How about women in more difficult situation and never slept around with men for money? If the little the man is giving her isn't enough, how we sure she would be satisfied with what the husband could afford when they get married?
you're compariing her with other women, you forget people are different and would approach one matter in different ways.

Some people read for exams and pass, others cheat and pass. They've handled it in different ways, but achieved the same thing. Don't compare, just focus on the said person.

Some people have done worse things than pros.titution to achieve certain things. They may never be called 'ashawo', but they are no better
Re: I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? by AceVentura: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2014
In your friend's best interest.

Expose the bwitch.

Believe me, your friend is in for a long thing if he marries her & you'll live to regret not playing your part now that you're allowed to interfere.

Be wise!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What Do You Do When Your Parent Detest The One You Love / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend During Her Birthday Celebration / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.