Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,541 members, 7,823,372 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? (31921 Views)

Church Members Arrested During Service For Noise Pollution In Lagos / Pastor Shot To Death While Preaching During Service / How Much Authority Should A Pastor Have Over A Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by realteflon(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2014
Is it just one embarrassment?. A female pastor of a church in wuye, abuja embarrass church members steady. We don take her like that

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by sexybash(f): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2014
The pastor has no filter
I stopped attending living faith church when
The pastor told the congregation my story and me and my boyfriend then was in church
We just stared at each other and since then I did moon walk from the church

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by PrinceMario(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
50% right,for him t talk to sis faith like that,it means that sis faith has been rejecting suitor's my dear,for d fact that he reacted that way on her it means he want d best f her,d pastor is her spiritual director,lastly some issues are solved in an extreme way like this
Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 28, 2014
clemzo101:
My pastor was preaching and he dabbled into marriage issues and how some ladies are still unmarried considering their age, we all took it normal until he shouted " where is sister faith, go and marry u are old" I personally felt very bad for her. The question now is dis....."What right has a pastor to do something like that?"
he has no right to do that! But why won't he? When you guys worship them like god.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 28, 2014
sexybash:
The pastor has no filter
I stopped attending living faith church when
The pastor told the congregation my story and me and my boyfriend then was in church
We just stared at each other and since then I did moon walk from the church
aww...you must have felt bad then. sad
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by hensben(m): 11:20am On Dec 28, 2014
Marriage is necessary but not compulsory
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by coolluk(m): 11:21am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
50% right,for him t talk to sis faith like that,it means that sis faith has been rejecting suitor's my dear,for d fact that he reacted that way on her it means he want d best f her,d pastor is her spiritual director,lastly some issues are solved in an extreme way like this

There r some people who will neva c anytin wrong with what a pastor does, forgetting the fact he is human like u amd I. I know if its patience ozokwor dat did dis in a movie, u will see its wrong and untact

2 Likes

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Tunagee(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2014
vooks:
Join Satanism, they would never do that

u better give ur life to christ so u dont rot in hellfire. idiot
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by musiwa97: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2014
c
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
don't be a hyprocite. angry
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by saaedlee: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
I guess you are married? Before you got married, were you shouted @?
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by AKUPSME: 11:22am On Dec 28, 2014
Its kind of embarassing anyway.
That does not mean d thread should be used to insult Pastors.
I think they deserve some respect,whether we feel dey r called by God or not.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Slimmos(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2014
it only happens in all these one room (small) churches
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by sexybash(f): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2014
Nobleval:
aww...you must have felt bad then. sad
Yes oh sometimes this pastors are so rude but if now
I will say I want to make donation to the church
Then I will use that avenue to curse the pastor and swear for him
Arrant douche bags
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
I don't know why Nigerians have basterdized Christianity so bad that they now make Christians look like crazy circus clowns who are good at being vindictive and judgemental and think they have a right to pry into your personal life. Where in their Bible have they ever seen jesus disgracing any body. Anyway I don't really blame the pastor as such that is what illiteracy and mental blindness does to people.

If that's what Christianity was about I sure as hell will have been an atheist and I feel sick to my bones when pastors or churches like this prove people like kanwulia right

I don't know the church and I sincerely don't care but if that pastor had pulled that stooped stunt with me I will have stood up and walked out and trust me that will be my last day in that church

no wonder women throw themselves on just about any man because they are pressurized left right and centre undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Tunagee(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2014
clemzo101:
Are u alright? If u are agent of d devil looking for members guy abeg park well

the guy is possessed
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by zigger(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2014
I smh 4 all dis 2nd timothy churches
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by yomi007k(m): 11:25am On Dec 28, 2014
Marc9:
I bet the pastor made passes at sister Mary and she rejected him thus, he chose to diss her openly.

Only 1% of pastors were called by God. The remaining 99% were called by the devil to feign people and lead them astray.

If I was sister Mary, I'd stand up and tell the pastor to shut up!
Na sister Faith no be sister mary
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by omoiseselagba: 11:25am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
this is the type of post that makes boko haram bomb churches.this writer deserved to be shot.

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:

but not in public..is somehow

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by musiwa97: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2014
Sister faith is a picking sister. She is an arrogant sister.

Sister faith is too proud. Sister faith is looking at what society will say about them.

Sister faith is look at category. Sister faith will marry her father

Sister faith mother is aso ebi mother. Sister faith father is prince jegede
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
You must be very wise. embarassed
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Lawstudent: 11:29am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:
I disagree with you. Pastors act was most infradig.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by SAMBARRY: 11:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Meanwhile there's an adage or animation i saw some time ago that said if I don't ask you how and why you are still married you have no right under heaven and earth to ask me and the last time I checked that was not jesus message or ministry to the world. It wasn't recorded in the Bible that he had a wife and children

thank God i have never come across such church where balderdash goes on and till I die I'll rather sit at home than attend a church headed by an illiterate pastor

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:30am On Dec 28, 2014
kaima1984:

do u know faith
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by sorextee(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Do you know the sis faith? Maybe the pastor called a random name..
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by clemzo101(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Wow! Can't believe I made front page! Dat means 2015 will be a great year for me. Thanks y'all.......my first FP since I joined nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by aniagoluaustin(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2014
clemzo101:
He called sister faith specifically and even said where is she? Pointed and told her to go and marry, did u read d post at all?

some guys just comment without reading it well
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Misogynist2014(m): 11:32am On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Thunder fire that useless pastor!

But he's no different from Bishop Oyedepo who publicly called an innocent girl a witch and even slapped her.
I know the Sis. Faith in question. She is old, ugly poor and has a low IQ, she's a feminist. Isn't she @op cheesy
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by SAMBARRY: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2014
omoiseselagba:
this is the type of post that makes boko haram bomb churches.this writer deserved to be shot.
exactly. I don't know why some pastors will make inflammatory statements instead of minding the business God gave you to manage undecided

Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Pastors should learn to mind their business.
Re: What Right Does A Pastor Have Disgracing Someone Openly During Service? by oyeludef(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2014
clemzo101:
My pastor was preaching and he dabbled into marriage issues and how some ladies are still unmarried considering their age, we all took it normal until he shouted " where is sister faith, go and marry u are old" I personally felt very bad for her. The question now is dis....."What right has a pastor to do something like that?"
dat was a silly move he made. What nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / Reasons Why You Should Not Think Of Sex At Your Youthful Age (fornication) / Lightning Kills Women In Church In Imo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.