Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Don't Understand God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Don't Understand God (6221 Views)

Why Atheists Can Never Understand God's Way / Help! I Am Praying In A Language I Don't Understand. / Why People Don't Understand Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Understand God by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

From the English language. How did you come across it.
Since u r shy away from Truth. Godliness originate from God which u say did not exist.
Re: I Don't Understand God by Weah96: 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Since u r shy away from Truth. Godliness originate from God which u say did not exist.

But I am God. Do I not exist? It's not my concern that you choose to worship someone else. You are an atheist if you don't believe that I exist.
Re: I Don't Understand God by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

But I am God. Do I not exist? It's not my concern that you choose to worship someone else. You are an atheist if you don't believe that I exist.
Tell me with i ate earlier this morning.
Re: I Don't Understand God by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2014
Weah96:

Tell me what i ate earlier this morning?
Re: I Don't Understand God by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Tell me what i ate earlier this morning?

So juvenile
Re: I Don't Understand God by hahn(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2014
MzNelly:

Our doctrine?

God is omnipotent and all other omnis you can think of.

Where are you going with this?

I can categorically say, without consulting my ogas at the top, that you are confused. No offence

Let's continue this convo next year
Re: I Don't Understand God by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
hahn:

I can categorically say, without consulting my ogas at the top, that you are confused. No offence

Let's continue this convo next year

It's all good. smiley
Re: I Don't Understand God by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2014
neoapocalypse:

So juvenile
He said he is god so he should know.
Re: I Don't Understand God by Weah96: 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
starlingslimnet:
Tell me with i ate earlier this morning.

Why? Will your own God return the favor?
Re: I Don't Understand God by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2015
5minsmadness:

Op have you looked for a job?
I have. I am still looking for a job.
Re: I Don't Understand God by zoe123: 11:06am On Jan 01, 2015
Tosang am gonna share something a man of God once said: he said he once had a trance and in this trance he saw himself talking to Jesus,while they were still talking a lil monkey came out and started making noise so much that he cudnt even hear Jesus anymore, he new that monkey was a demon and he was expecting Jesus to do something but he kept on talking.wen he cudnt bear it anymore he said master cnt u see this demon that is disturbing us do something, but Jesus replied I cnt even if I wanted so d man of God commanded the monkey to leave and it did.it was later that he got d understanding that it is no longer Jesus's job but his cos Jesus has given him that authority wen he died on the cross.many Christians do same thing today, they shift the responsibility to God.go and read matt28:18,roman8:11. Ques is if u are a born again Christian what are u doing with the authority Christ gave u?even when peter wanted to heal the man @d beautiful gate he said silver n gold I have non but such as I HAVE give I thee.he acknowledged the authority he has a a Christian and made good use it.bible says he has given u ALL things that pertain to life and godliness question have u received it?stop blaming God for everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Spiritual Laws Of Life / Praise Him / Is God Wicked For Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.