Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) (17225 Views)

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2008
Hey guys,

don't let us take this too personal.

I had to post this thread for you guys to know what Rugged Man thinks about the Death Blow directed to him. You can get the link through www.downtowninc.net.

What i don't agree with is that Mode is not Broke, If his broke then he wont continue in his Hardcore style of Rapping. He wont be able to go on tours and he wont be able to run his own record label!

Have u seen the Vidoe to that Hip-Pop Joint? is Crazy man! good Vidoes are based on Money rigth?

Rugged thinks he got money but all his vidoes are too wack for me like the one he did with Ajasa - Rock The Spot.

To be frank with you Rugged will not reply mode with a Track!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by dammiecool(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2008
@kanye
u did a good job by postin dis topic dont mess up everytin by confusin ur self.I know u like rugged man but because u want to belong 2 a class of haters u want 2 confuse ur self.u know it ,yes u do.
I DONT HIT A MAN DATS IS DOWN.
mode is already down rugged hitin him doesnt make sense @ least he should pity modes conditon.turnin all diss yarn 2 music rugged don finish d big mouth lyricist.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2008
khanye i was about teln u the same
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tmoney11(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2008
I love the reply that Ruggedman give him. why the beef in the first place. Mode9 is good we don't daout it. but he did not understand Naija music market. that's hwy is broke. we need something dancable not story like the one he did with Nomoreloss.
Gbayi Ruggedman you are hihgly rugged.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ dammiecool

I'm not getting confused. I think i need to explain something to you and tosin.

I like Mode because he's been keeping his style since way back, and you all know the guy is good with lyrics.

On the Rugged side, he came into the came beefing the ones he met there, 90% of Rugged songs are beef songs. Why singing that when u've got something else to talk about.

About the dancehall kind of music, how many dancehall tracks does rugged have apart from Baraje? i think a rapper should be doin raps things and not always danceable songs. He should tell us which genre his doin now, Rap or just doin all kind of music, like the one he featured AJASA (Rock D Spot). THe only track i'm feeling from ruggedman till today is from his first album title Where U At (THe beat and Rap is crazy).

Why are u guyz saying mode is broke

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by ajayi1(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2008
Please i need the link of Rugged man reply to Mode.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2008
Rugged never replied with a track, he said all that on a interview.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2008
U dey ans am ?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by javalove(m): 3:08pm On Dec 15, 2008
woodboi:

@ all ruggedman hater
will you stop being fake like mode 9 and start looking things in the right way. for now ruggedman doesm't have the full attention to give to mode 9 because he has alot to do, see the guy talking about giving up is music career soon and planing on other area of life is that not a good thing. hip hop is tag with age ruggedman meet mode 9 in this industry and yet he blow up like a sold out cd. he face the biggest soldier in the industry (ehen,big bros,peace or war) and they bow for him at the end. ask GML he used is sound track till is show fade from the screen, so tell me what else do you want from this guy and who the hell is mode 9 by the way. let the guy start picking paper on the street i don't care.

listen to a milla you will hear where little wayne said this is my race i guess that is why the guy is tougher then nigerian hair. poeple like mode 9 then wouldn't learn to accept what they have. and for those saying ruggedman is a coward here is it for you, when baby did ehen, where is mode 9? no where when in did peace or war where is mode 9? no where

e will never by seen or found anywhere

but let take a break? do you ever thought one day this two guys will climb stage together? have a think guys

You talking crap !!!!! Crap of the highest order man!!!!!
I'm tired of lecturing u weak brains on this forum. What rugged did with ehen was nothing more than pblicity stunts!!!

Anyone can pull it. A wack Emcee can do same and gate away with it, which is actually wat ruggedman is.

When we are talking rappers, certain things are expected from them which ruggedman doesnt posses. I shudnt be telling them to you cos i expect u to know.

Ruggedman is confused. He doesnt know what brand of music he's doing anymore. To me i swear, dis guy no dey rap. Even if u r to rap in pigin, which i m not against, still keep it real with the wordplays, metaphors, punchlines and all. Ruggedman needs lessons

Unfortunately, lots of fools like u in this country have been brainwashed with wackness, all you know about rap is being wack and u wud defend it with d very last drop of ur blood!!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Caliente(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Ruggedman is wack, Modenine is wack and javaluv is wackest! Everybody happy?[/size]
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2008
javalove:

You talking crap !!!!! Crap of the highest order man!!!!!
I'm tired of lecturing u weak brains on this forum. What rugged did with ehen was nothing more than pblicity stunts!!!

Anyone can pull it. A wack Emcee can do same and gate away with it, which is actually what ruggedman is.

When we are talking rappers, certain things are expected from them which ruggedman doesnt posses. I shudnt be telling them to you because i expect u to know.

Ruggedman is confused. He doesnt know what brand of music he's doing anymore. To me i swear, this guy no dey rap. Even if u r to rap in pigin, which i m not against, still keep it real with the wordplays, metaphors, punchlines and all. Ruggedman needs lessons

Unfortunately, lots of fools like u in this country have been brainwashed with wackness, all you know about rap is being wack and u would defend it with d very last drop of ur blood!!!

Java WORD!!!! cool
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by donjazzie(m): 4:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
dammiecool:

@kanye
u did a good job by postin this topic don't mess up everytin by confusin ur self.I know u like rugged man but because u want to belong 2 a class of haters u want 2 confuse ur self.u know it ,yes u do.
I don't HIT A MAN that is IS DOWN.
mode is already down rugged hitin him doesnt make sense @ least he should pity modes conditon.turnin all diss yarn 2 music rugged don finish d big mouth lyricist.

This is where i think rugged is wack, with your explanation man, I'm finding it hard to comprehend why he did the track Peace or War and replied talking to you with banging (that's if He says I don't Hit a MAN dats down, still wondering why he didn't realize mode was down before he did that track). Mode is the Man now until i get a reply that kills the death blow track from ruggedman It's concluded that the crown has been taking from rugged

Rugged has to chose Btw Peace or War because those are the 2 options left as mode 9 has not just stepped on his toes but has shot him in the brain.

If He chooses peace he should change his name from ruggedman and take a wack name for replacement and and if he wants war, go to the studio come out with a track that suits the name banging and not the media interviews we read on the papers or the internet

Ruggedman has to prove he survived it by doing something (not talking to the media tho), because for this guy mode 9 did three tracks talking to you, YOU and death blow.

I used to be a ruggedman fan but considering the track peace or war, if he doesn't stand up to the fight he's just a loser, shike nah

I think going to the media and saying all those is wack when he can get back to the studio and prove himrself, I believe Music is the basis of all these and if he can't reply with music only confirms what most people here are saying about him
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by phemzee(m): 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2008
wild like a baboooo under the moon, my fire go burn my tyre go turn by modenine @Death Blow track 22 Paradigm shift , lol , mode is the bomb. i appreciate real rap music rugeddy reply and lets c how creative u are not presss releases. put it on cd. then rap lovers can judge . hollla
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2008
I'm waiting to see Rugged put all this into a track for us.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Caliente(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2008
[size=13pt]Mode is wack Rugged is wack everybody is wack including YOU! wey no get one track[/size]
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by dammiecool(m): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2008
@donjazzie
@khanye
Guyz cool down now rugged dont need 2 rush enter studio Im sure he will deal with d big mouth lyricist.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by javalove(m): 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2008
i'm confirming to u guys dat ruggedman has nothing to say.

if he ever has, ALL HIS DISSES WUD BE CENTERED AROUND "MODENINE U ARE BROKE". HE DARE CANT SAY MODENINE IS WACK. HE DARE CANT SAY MODE IS NOT ORIGINAL. HE DARE CANT SAY MODENINE IS NOT REAL. HE DARE CANT SAY SOOO MANY THINGS.

THIS GUY IS A DISGRACE TO HIPHOP. HE DOESNT.

IF MODENINE IS BROKE OR WHAT HE EMBARKED ON IS NOT PAYING HIM, HE WUD HAVE SWITCHED STYLE!!!!

RUGGEDMAN IS A FRAUDSTER !!!!! ALL THE MONEY HE;S POSING ABOUT WITH AINT FROM ALBUM SALES ALONE. GOOD THING MODENINE DIDNT HIT BELOW THE BELT, COS THOSE OF US THAT KNOW, KNOW!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 6:45pm On Dec 15, 2008
javalove:

i'm confirming to u guys that ruggedman has nothing to say.

if he ever has, ALL HIS DISSES would BE CENTERED AROUND "MODENINE U ARE BROKE". HE DARE can't SAY MODENINE IS WACK. HE DARE can't SAY MODE IS NOT ORIGINAL. HE DARE can't SAY MODENINE IS NOT REAL. HE DARE can't SAY SOOO MANY THINGS.

IF MODENINE IS BROKE OR WHAT HE EMBARKED ON IS NOT PAYING HIM, HE would HAVE SWITCHED STYLE!!!!

RUGGEDMAN IS A FRAUDSTER !!!!! ALL THE MONEY HE;S POSING ABOUT WITH AINT FROM ALBUM SALES ALONE. GOOD THING MODENINE DIDNT HIT BELOW THE BELT, because THOSE OF US THAT KNOW, KNOW!!!!

shut up jare!!!!
u keep saying the same thing everyday!!!!!
find sumtn else abeg,

no be only rugged and mode9 be music na!!!
wetin sef
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by javalove(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2008
tosinadeda:

shut up jare!!!!
u keep saying the same thing everyday!!!!!
find sumtn else abeg,

no be only rugged and mode9 be music na!!!
wetin sef

read the title of this thread and cover ur face in shame!!!!! We are in a mode-rugged thread and u dey dere dey open ur mouth. walahi u go soon chop slap.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2008
mumu i mean find other topics on nairaland
u'll play smart wnt u
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by ajayi1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2008
o, thanks bro.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Caliente(m): 7:22pm On Dec 15, 2008
[size=13pt]If javapikin cry from now till tomorrow Ruggedman will still be doing his good thing naija style. Mode9 will be loud mouthed like bus conductor while Rugged's pocket suffers obesity.[/size]
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2008
[size=25pt]java sorry about your friend o!!!! cry cry
wetin happen?? cry cry[/size]
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by osasp(m): 8:23pm On Dec 15, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]If javapikin cry from now till tomorrow Ruggedman will still be doing his good thing naija style. Mode9 will be loud mouthed like bus conductor while Rugged's pocket suffers obesity.[/size]
hu b dis chiaman na?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by mailmalc(m): 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2008
Chei! when will this whole rugged - mode chapter end? i love both rappers in their different ways. I can't imagine modenine trying to do ruggedman's kind of songs or vice versa. They are doin perfectly well in their own unique way so i'll be forced to lay the blame on whoever started beefing! Mode's album is really okay with tracks like Nine, Deathblow and very few others but i still prefer his previous one and even his mixtapes.

Modenine's state is critical nd it is really sad that only few of us easily relates with his rap style,lyrics and would want to see him in a show but on the other hand to the mass majority of Nigerians, Modenine is a big APOLOGY. There was a time he performed in Benin and any passerby or a new music fanatic would easily mistake him for a 'New Boring Act" actin like an American rapper 'cause of the no-crowd-response only about 15 of us were really feeling his vibes.

If Mode is to spit on a track wit a 'secular' beat, i bet he'll still come dope and on point. No doubts, Mode has already earned his respect as a master lyricist and no one can take that away from him. Deathblow is a killer song and if Ruggedman manages to survive it he should totally ignore mode and mind his business but on the other hand i think Rugged's got an upper hand considerin some reasons. If he wants to reply, he better continue wit his one-two funny rhymes for his own good otherwise he might end up messing his own career tryin to b'come hard like mode.

Facts be told, i don't see Mode ending rugged's career wit his superb lyrics but i think it is very possible for Rugged to chase Mode out of Naija to maybe UK to continue his career. wink

like OverDose will tell ya DON'T HATE, i only painted this picture from my own perspective.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by skingo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2008
modeninie is an apology. u right. he is not a role moel for upcoming mcess. all he shws mc is dat u cannot make it in the industry doing his kind of hiphop. ruggedman shows that u can breakthru mainstream with hiphop music. so sut the fukk up and kill urself. the fact that u did not blow up does mean others wont. u r simply unappealign to the masses.##i get tired of him propping himself. simply coz no one does. where are al these so called hiphop heads i real life? u only fid them on the internet. too bad he cannot make millions on the internet if not hed be the richest.
that guy is ba news to naija hiphop. he gets ignored so much he even knws it.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by woodboi(m): 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2008
@ javapinkin and khanye north

both of you fall on my head really i don't like using fool words on people but javapikin or what is your name, i scale your brain is not up to that of rat but exactly with that of mosquito that why the spirit of hater's seeking for prey won't stop coming after you.

answer my question where is mode 9 when ruggedy was putting the industry in order? mode 9 should start talking from now till tomorrow morning he can't end ruggedman career. don't get me wrong i am not saying is not real but is kind of music is not meant for the nigeria market and he can't beat the international market like those that own hip hop as in HIP HOP. imagine T.I doing apala he can never be like ishola H. see it is simple why ruggedman is leading him you can give the clue to him HOW TO PRODUCE, FOR WHOM TO PRODUCE, AND WHAT TO PRODUCE that's it. mode 9 will be smiling to bank always then having idle time to open that is wide mouth running it on nigerian girls.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 11:44pm On Dec 15, 2008
woodboi:

both of you fall on my head really i don't like using fool words on people but javapikin or what is your name, i scale your brain is not up to that of rat but exactly with that of mosquito that why the spirit of hater's seeking for prey won't stop coming after you.

all this gramar just to yab?
wetin do ur local dialet

just say javalove orieope o, koni da fun e
or
khanye iyalaya e!!!

i dan tire for all this grammar for nairaland o
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by jayblvd(m): 1:13am On Dec 16, 2008
javalove:

i'm confirming to u guys that ruggedman has nothing to say.

if he ever has, ALL HIS DISSES would BE CENTERED AROUND "MODENINE U ARE BROKE". HE DARE can't SAY MODENINE IS WACK. HE DARE can't SAY MODE IS NOT ORIGINAL. HE DARE can't SAY MODENINE IS NOT REAL. HE DARE can't SAY SOOO MANY THINGS.

IF MODENINE IS BROKE OR WHAT HE EMBARKED ON IS NOT PAYING HIM, HE would HAVE SWITCHED STYLE!!!!

RUGGEDMAN IS A FRAUDSTER !!!!! ALL THE MONEY HE;S POSING ABOUT WITH AINT FROM ALBUM SALES ALONE. GOOD THING MODENINE DIDNT HIT BELOW THE BELT, because THOSE OF US THAT KNOW, KNOW!!!!
Aga oooo,na talk b this,or jst spittin d excess saliva out of yo mouth.Abeg tell us where e get him money 4?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by donjazzie(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2008
I'm really finding it hard to comprehend what ruggedman did to put the music industry in order for naija and only thing i can see is dissing the kennis music group,et al and those that people were really feeling then.

Now that's music.Ruggedman did that to sell records and not put the music in order he understood the game and understood dissin was part of the game so he used it as a tool to get on top.Good work there.

Since he was saying the truth he was above all the other rappers then, now if he is dissed by mode 9, i assume he always understood the game, He should go back to the studio put his isht together and prove himself so we can the listeners can listen and enjoy ourselves.

This is somewhat similar to the 50 - jah beef. 50 came hardcore and could switch styles on anybeat that was dropped and could deliver a commercial style as well.

Rugged has hardcore flows too and he should be aware that press releases and silence is none what golden this moment.

we need to hear him spit fire to bring down mode 9 cuz mode nine after they diss is sitting down on top of his head and with no reply makes me feel the death blow has left him dead
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2008
Don Jazzy: I'm really finding it hard to comprehend what ruggedman did to put the music industry in order for naija and only thing i can see is dissing the kennis music group,et al and those that people were really feeling then.

Now that's music.Ruggedman did that to sell records and not put the music in order he understood the game and understood dissin was part of the game so he used it as a tool to get on top.Good work there.

@ woodboi

You've got your opinion and i've got mine, dont get on my nerves dude, i dont blame you, you've got the same fish brain like your brother rughead.

You all think because mode's style of hip pop is hardcore so he's not selling, forget that man.

Mode owns Red-Eye Music Label and he's been going on tours before he released his album here. Rughead cant even freestlye. For me RUghead is not a rapper but a musician just like Dbanj and others.

He's Wack from head to Toe.

Word!!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by javalove(m): 12:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
tosinadeda:

[size=25pt]java sorry about your friend o!!!! cry cry
wetin happen?? cry cry[/size]

He was shot in jos while doing his NYSC. Its sad.

Caliente:

What is ur business with aw much is in their pockets. I thought u were to feel artistes for what they spit and how well u are entaertained by them not aw much they have. And who told u modo is broke? The fact that rughead got more tho doesnt mean he's broke.

I don't even like getting into discussions of rich or broke artistes because thats not my area of interest. Na una dey push artistes to do wetin them no won do, just to show off that dey making money.

skingo:

modeninie is an apology. u right. he is not a role moel for upcoming mcess. all he shws mc is that u cannot make it in the industry doing his kind of hiphop. ruggedman shows that u can breakthru mainstream with hiphop music. so sut the fukk up and kill yourself. the fact that u did not blow up does mean others wont. u r simply unappealign to the masses.##i get tired of him propping himself. simply because no one does. where are al these so called hiphop heads i real life? u only fid them on the internet. too bad he cannot make millions on the internet if not hed be the richest.
that guy is ba news to naija hiphop. he gets ignored so much he even knws it.

ur own case is a special one, you r d most popular fool on NL so no comments.

woodboi:

@ javapinkin and khanye north

answer my question where is mode 9 when ruggedy was putting the industry in order? mode 9 should start talking from now till tomorrow morning he can't end ruggedman career. don't get me wrong i am not saying is not real but is kind of music is not meant for the nigeria market and he can't beat the international market like those that own hip hop as in HIP HOP. imagine T.I doing apala he can never be like ishola H. see it is simple why ruggedman is leading him you can give the clue to him HOW TO PRODUCE, FOR WHOM TO PRODUCE, AND WHAT TO PRODUCE that's it. mode 9 will be smiling to bank always then having idle time to open that is wide mouth running it on nigerian girls.

u no well. put which industry in order.? Because he was an opportunist that stepped on pple to get on top u say he put the industry in order. If he hadnt done what he did, eedris and co whud still have been pushed to d back with the likes of rappers we have now.

u dont know jack about hip hop. i wonder why heads want us all to reason in the direction of wackness. Its a pity that what most heads are exposed to is wackness!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From P-square's Tanzania Tour! / What Are your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2009? / Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.