Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) (17226 Views)

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by woodboi(m): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2008
a javapikin

if you don't want to hit below the belt, why did you start in the first place.

if mode 9 don't know the keys to sucess how to you expert him to blow, let me give him another key to seccess

he must have a pictured dream of  what he want, write it down and be focus on them.

by now i expect you to take a bow can't you see you ain't got no crew.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by lalaboi(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2008
it would have been good if you follow eenough mode threads. and know all about him!

i think someone already said this. mode9 is in the game for the fun of it! and anytin he gets out of it is a bonus!!

and who says he's not succesful? that is just abnormal thinking!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by lalaboi(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2008
sauron

like i knew u would refer to the rap battle threads!
thats not enough for me.
if u know you can spit better lyrics than modenine, why dont you shame him, do rap music as a hobby.
make a name. then retire. then people will know You as sauron the best naija MC
all the mouth making you doing for here is worthless!

you dont like MCs that use pigin. hence you prefer ruggedman to Mode9!
what a self-servicer!!!

am sure this mode9 dissing is a hobby too!

go your rap battle threads abeg!
you dont big up urself and say u r better. people will judge what you can do, you dont judge urself!! its called fooling urself!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Pidgin English rap is no rap. . . . . . .I don't RESPECT any MC that raps in pidgin so you and mode9 can Bleep off to blazes.

And u prefer RugHead to Mode - U're a Big Fool.

~Sauron~:

"I heard your 3rd album is your byebye" How the Bleep is that a diss track??

U cant even read well grin

U fooling yourself Dude!!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by chasisgirl(f): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2008
lalaboi:

sauron
like i knew u would refer to the rap battle threads!
make a name. then retire. then people will know You as sauron the best naija MC
all the mouth making you doing for here is worthless!
what a self-servicer!!!
you don't big up yourself and say u r better. people will judge what you can do, you don't judge yourself!! its called fooling yourself!!

SAURON IS A BIG FOOOL! LALABOI THANK YOU !
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 12:40pm On Dec 18, 2008
wad up Chasis kiss
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2008
chasisgirl:

SAURON IS A BIG FOOOL! LALABOI THANK YOU !

Ya father was the biggest fool in the universe for making you.
Money spent on ur child development shoulda been made to buy condoms to prevent retards like u populating planet Earth.

lalaboi:

you don't like MCs that use pigin. hence you prefer ruggedman to Mode9!
what a self-servicer!!!

Look at this bloody pederast. . . . . .I have heard Rugged spit without pidgin English, u doofus!!!
Modenine cannot spit without pidgin. . . . . .He is too wack.
Not complex, lacks vocab, no breath control, spastic, idiotic, pseudo-authoritative and generally a serial self-servicer.
If he pays ur school fees, by all means defend him with ur blood.
Flaming onanist!!!

you don't big up yourself and say u r better. people will judge what you can do, you don't judge yourself!! its called fooling yourself!!

I am not bigging up maself. . . . . .With the way modenine spits, there's no way he can even beat a spastic donkey like chasisgirl/Flowspunk.
Let it be known Flowwack is the most moronic cat on NL but i wld still put ma money on him to thrash modenine.
Putting words together is an art. . . . . .not too many people are vibrant with such.
I am sorry to say, MODENINE has no vocab. He is too weak.

khanye:

And u prefer RugHead to Mode - U're a Big Fool.

U are the spaz. . . . .U must function on a low digit IQ.

These local Naija boys who hasn't really feel the power of lyrics coming here to slurp on Modenine's posioned semen.
Where's the PUNCHLINE in "i heard your 3rd album is your byebye" That is so watery, tasteless and bland.
U guys need to step up what u hear. . . . . .What should i even expect from u vagrants??
Just 5 years ago, some of u idiots think Eedris is the best thing that happened to Naija hip-hop.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 2:43pm On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

I have heard Rugged spit without pidgin English, u doofus!!!
Modenine cannot spit without pidgin. . . . .

Do you really know Modenine grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 2:45pm On Dec 18, 2008
khanye:

Do you really know Modenine grin

I know modenine. . . . .He is wack.
Seriously, if y' all think modenine  is the best Nigerian rapper, then i am sorry for y'all and the taste of Nigerian youth.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 2:59pm On Dec 18, 2008
Mode is wack but your dude ruggedboy is the wackest rapper on earth cheesy

Your RUgged lyrical capabilities are that of a Blackberry without a battery, SIM card or buttons to push.

He's just there like a dry RIVER!!!

Word!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2008
khanye:

Mode is wack but your dude ruggedboy is the wackest rapper on earth cheesy

Ruggedman is not ma dude. . . . . .I heard his album some couple of years ago and i felt he had a ground-breaking career.
His lyrics are presentable and even the Wiggaz here felt it and even in Dublin because they could hear what he spits.
Modenine with his Ogbomosho accent/phonetics was too watery. . . . His voice does not charm.
To be a rapper, your voice has to charm the listener. . . .It is that charm that draws the audience to listen to the lyrics.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by FLOWSHOW: 3:07pm On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am not bigging up maself. . . . . .With the way modenine spits, there's no way he can even beat Flowshow.
Let it be known Flowshow is the most lyrical cat on NL but i would still put ma money on him to thrash modenine.

hmm so u accept that flowshow can put words together! thank God,.you are gettin born again.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2008
Mode is d realest face of hiphop in Nigeria, if not Africa; I think Ruggedman should be alowed to kip rappin 4 mechanics (u're one of them) and shoemakers, not hiphop heads!

Paste me some of your dude's Lyrics here! and imma give you a whole lotta punchlines from Mode 9.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 3:19pm On Dec 18, 2008
khanye:

Mode is d realest face of hiphop in Nigeria, if not Africa; I think Ruggedman should be alowed to kip rappin 4 mechanics (u're one of them) and shoemakers, not hiphop heads!

Do u know how much mechanics make in the UK?? U are a sod!!!
A junior mechanic would feed your whole pedigree. grin

FLOWSHOW:

hmm so u accept that flowshow can put words together! thank God,.you are gettin born again.

Any idiot can put words together but your flows lack vocab, complex, rhymes and multies.
U need to work on that to be even considered in the premiership of netcees on NL.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2008
U're Sick and u need to be taken to the Hosp. cool
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Tgirl4real(f): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2008
~Sauron~:

Any idiot can put words together but your flows lack vocab, complex, rhymes and multies.
U need to work on that to be even considered in the premiership of netcees on NL.

hehehehe grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by MrCrackles(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2008
Flowshow getting schooled by wise cats all around NL!

U no dey tire? Abeg retire jor
! grin cheesy

By the way i got a few cooking for you and your lapdog, Chassisgirl and itz gonna go live shortly! grin

It is what we do, terrorize naysayers and wack netcees
! cheesy
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2008
khanye:

U're Sick and u need to be taken to the Hosp. cool

U need deliverance, Seek TB Joshua.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2008
Imma tell Pastor Adeboye to come pray for ya. tongue
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2008
who da fukk is dis sauron?.
Must i cum to put dis sorry ass 4040 post to rest.
Stop runnig ur mouth anyhow.Mode 4 life,incase u getting d doubts.
Iyalaya eh.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 5:53pm On Dec 18, 2008
@ olayokun

Take 'em easy for the dude!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2008
olayokun:

who da fukk is this sauron?.

Ya family's nightmare

Must i come to put this sorry ass 4040 post to rest.
Stop runnig ur mouth anyhow.Mode 4 life,incase u getting d doubts.
Iyalaya eh.

With your shallow and lunatic comments, u stand no chance.
I would pound u so much you would forget ur spastic last name.
Doofus.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by lalaboi(m): 1:39am On Dec 19, 2008
i knw your motives now!
u knw mode is best in naija!
bt u got tired of his fans shouting around nairaland
hence, this madness on parade!

mode9 cannot spit without pigin! i think you were refering to rugged!
yea its rugded!

like i said earlier! if u think u r better! PROVE IT!!!!

no dey come hia dey make mouth!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by DBR: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2008
Quote from: ~Sauron~ on Yesterday at 03:19:17 PM

This is exactly wat pple say Rugged lacks and M.9 has so aint it contradictory to now say
'the guy that lacks these skills is now better than d one who does?.

As per Rugged response, it's same ol' balderdash, u broke, i got more money.
Personally i dont think what was posted was Rugged's responsewas actually Rugged's
Tho we say he aint lyrical, i dont think he's stupid enuff to make such frivolous statement.
M.9 never dissed 9ce, if anythin that line: "the track u did wit 9ce was 9ce cos 9ce was on it"
was a prop to 9ce and not a diss, so if Rugged actually says dat M.9 was talkin trash bout 9ce then maybe
Rugged is really dumb lyrically. Dang! that wordplay is fire

Sm1 posted a response earlier sayin Rugged said M.9 wasnt talkin to him in Death Blowcos cos
his name wasnt mentioned, so he wld not reply, and now did he just decode he was really the butt of the whole joke??
Rugged has been dissing M.9 too, and he even subliminally said M.9 shud hit direct.
Now he's been hit and o n bangin' sii leti and he's complaining that M.9 is just lookin for who to diss for fame?
Puhhleaaaseee!!
Wasnt that wat Rugged did?.
Now it's his turn and he's bitchin'? He shud just take it like a man and as usual
get his ghostwriter to bail him out.
Soulja boy moves the youth market, and has more show, and probabaly making more dough than Common or Nas
but does that make him a better Emcee?, that line of tot that the one wit bigger check is the illest is just so retarded.
oNe
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 9:55am On Dec 19, 2008
DBR:

Quote from: ~Sauron~ on Yesterday at 03:19:17 PM

This is exactly what people say Rugged lacks and M.9 has so aint it contradictory to now say
'the guy that lacks these skills is now better than d one who does?.

As per Rugged response, it's same ol' balderdash, u broke, i got more money.
Personally i don't think what was posted was Rugged's responsewas actually Rugged's
Tho we say he aint lyrical, i don't think he's stupid enough to make such frivolous statement.
M.9 never dissed 9ce, if anythin that line: "the track u did wit 9ce was 9ce because 9ce was on it"
was a prop to 9ce and not a diss, so if Rugged actually says that M.9 was talkin trash bout 9ce then maybe
Rugged is really dumb lyrically. Dang! that wordplay is fire

Sm1 posted a response earlier sayin Rugged said M.9 wasnt talkin to him in Death Blowcos because
his name wasnt mentioned, so he would not reply, and now did he just decode he was really the butt of the whole joke??
Rugged has been dissing M.9 too, and he even subliminally said M.9 should hit direct.
Now he's been hit and o n bangin' sii leti and he's complaining that M.9 is just lookin for who to diss for fame?
Puhhleaaaseee!!
Wasnt that what Rugged did?.
Now it's his turn and he's bitchin'? He should just take it like a man and as usual
get his ghostwriter to bail him out.
Soulja boy moves the youth market, and has more show, and probabaly making more dough than Common or Nas
but does that make him a better Emcee?, that line of tot that the one wit bigger check is the illest is just so retarded.
oNe

Word!

lalaboi:

i knw your motives now!
u knw mode is best in naija!
bt u got tired of his fans shouting around nairaland
hence, this madness on parade!

mode9 cannot spit without pigin! i think you were refering to rugged!
yea its rugded!

like i said earlier! if u think u r better! PROVE IT!!!!

no dey come hia dey make mouth!

The guy hates Mode Badly cool

But like mode said - We're on top nuttin you go fit do, if u try Na there we go KICK YOU.

OloDo!!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by FLOWSHOW: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2008
hasnt sauron woken up?, WHERE IS THAT BASTARD SAURON HE NO GO BETTER FOR SAURON IF U NO COME OUT NOW !

@olayokun, javalove, lalaboi and khanye , lets blow sauron head for insulting you guys
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2008
@ FLOWSHOW

Na why the guy dey sturborn and arrogant?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by kaydee(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2008
@ Sauron

I told U a long time ago to quit talking Hip-Hop.It's not for dudes with ur IQ.Honestly,be on some other shit.It's o.k to get sentimental but ur case is different and now i know U need deliverance,make sure U get one before the year 2009.Don't carry ur folly into a new year oh!

Just because it's a forum,u think u can open ur infested stinking mouth and say anything U like? U're just a waste of time.

It's obvious U've never heard a Modenine track!!! Pidgin ko,Creole ni,
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 10:48am On Dec 19, 2008
U already know Mode krazy with all them metaphors, da punchlines, them wordplay, that knowledge - that in ya fcukin face issshhhh. f**k all Mode 9 haterz grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by skingo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2008
modenine is not even happy with his current state of things. other mcees are making money in the likes of ikechukwu, naeto c, sauce kid , ruggedman. modenine cannot be happy with his current state. keep hyping him. it only shows your hypes are not reaching the corporate media. chill guys. go ease up on the hypes. the battery is running out of life.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by v24m(f): 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2008
modenine is not even happy with his current state of things. other mcees are making money in the likes of ikechukwu, naeto c, sauce kid , ruggedman. modenine cannot be happy with his current state. keep hyping him. it only shows your hypes are not reaching the corporate media. chill guys. go ease up on the hypes. the battery is running out of life.

and we wonder why the likes of dbanj, tuface, 9ice and co are making more money and are getting more famous.

Listen guys mode9 and rugged are different individual with their own style, but rugged s style of rap will go far in nigeria becos it always has a bit of satire in it, which is what nigerians need all the time to wake up.

Take a look at all the past songs from Tuface, dbanj, faze e.t.c theres really no european touch to it,
modes way of rapping is like d Europeans so am guessing the reason his not soooo popular or rich is cos most of you here fighting for him will rather go and listen to the likes of wayne, game,50,soulja boy, TI and so on. instead of modes.

Nigerians that listen to songs from rugged are the low class and a bit of the middle class because they can relate with it, that why he will go far and besides the guy is already a brand.

I really don't know why there should even be beef in the first place.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by DBR: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2008
v24m:

and we wonder why the likes of dbanj, tuface, 9ice and co are making more money and are getting more famous.

Listen guys mode9 and rugged are different individual with their own style, but rugged s style of rap will go far in nigeria because it always has a bit of satire in it, which is what nigerians need all the time to wake up.

Take a look at all the past songs from Tuface, dbanj, faze e.t.c theres really no european touch to it,
modes way of rapping is like d Europeans so am guessing the reason his not soooo popular or rich is because most of you here fighting for him will rather go and listen to the likes of wayne, game,50,soulja boy, TI and so on. instead of modes.

Nigerians that listen to songs from rugged are the low class and a bit of the middle class because they can relate with it, that why he will go far and besides the guy is already a brand.

I really don't know why there should even be beef in the first place.

@
V24m
Nice post. But,
Rugged? Satire?
See, me im very particular bout choice of word pple use.
So now u sayin "but rugged will go far, bit of satire in it.
Meanin that's a differentiating factor? Cos truth be said
M.9 has more satirical lines, nay tracks than Rugged.
And i can list, tracks and lines to support.
So wat's ur point.

2ndly,we r not just rooting for M.9 for nothin'
we do so because we believe lyricism is d main ingrident
of hiphop, except nigerian hiphop has a different POV.
But we believe that an emcees strenght lyrically ditermines
who shud be dreaded and respected in d game.
We never said M.9 has more money, nope
Neither hav we said he has more followership or shows, nope.
We kno Rugged has that and we dont argue.
We only say the crown for the greatest lyricist is in M.9 custody, simple.

Mnwhile, 9ce, 2face, and those u mentioned that dont hav european influence
aint doin hiphop, at least as far as we know hiphop to be,
tho d ignorance in our music industry make pple even call 9ce a hiphop artist, phweeew!
(lets 4get d fact that 2face ft a R,kelly wit his european touch oo)
they belong to a diff. genre, and a genre that is more accepted in 9ja.
Rugged leans away from hiphop more to that pop genre hence more listenership.

oNe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From P-square's Tanzania Tour! / What Are your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2009? / Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.