Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) (17232 Views)

New Song: Lol Finally Airforce1 Diss Song Is Out. Lmao Download And Listen / Germs: Mode9's Diss Trak2hiphop Sellouts Rugged N Sauce? / Best Hip Hop Beef/Diss Song Of All Time! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by tosinadeda: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2008
javalove:

He was shot in jos while doing his NYSC. Its sad.

Bleep it mehn!!! same Nysc am going for sad
make them scrap this shit naaa
i swear to God i go get my own gun
which kain yey country be this
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2008
sorry man,

I fit borrow you AK-49 here to carry along. cool
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by woodboi(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ khanye and javachiken head

what do you know about hip hop, we don't do one here all we do is universal flavour. i don't know why both of you keep running from my question.i am not saying ruggedy is the best but mode 9 is no where to be find, neato c,ikechukwu,surce kid and m.i are on fire now so mode 9 amd ruggedy should keep there head or give us something everyone can relate too.

if ruggedman is not good all the award he has gotten is just show off or what, use your head
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2008
Don Jazzy: I'm really finding it hard to comprehend what ruggedman did to put the music industry in order for naija and only thing i can see is dissing the kennis music group,et al and those that people were really feeling then.

Now that's music.Ruggedman did that to sell records and not put the music in order he understood the game and understood dissin was part of the game so he used it as a tool to get on top.Good work there.

@ woodboi

U are a BIG FOOL!!! are u comparing your Rughead with Mode? No comment. You know nuttin about Hip Hop.

Word!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by woodboi(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2008
khanye:

Don Jazzy: I'm really finding it hard to comprehend what ruggedman did to put the music industry in order for naija and only thing i can see is dissing the kennis music group,et al and those that people were really feeling then.

Now that's music.Ruggedman did that to sell records and not put the music in order he understood the game and understood dissin was part of the game so he used it as a tool to get on top.Good work there.

@ woodboi

U are a BIG FOOL!!! are u comparing your Rughead with Mode? No comment. You know nuttin about Hip Hop.

Word!

khanye learn to watch your mouth you just sounded like the biggest fool that ever cross my way, you said ruggedman diss to get on TOP the key word is he is on TOP of the game. mode 9 has diss now let watch and see if he can get to the middle of the game, dump head telling me about hip hop, kindergarten boy if you need help i can still put you up and hook you with some good music to relax your head and you will never remember if mode 9 is alive.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by 9jabeats(m): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2008
what is the source of this responce is it legit ?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 10:08am On Dec 17, 2008
i wont trade words with a fool like you grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by woodboi(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2008
khanye i don't mean to hit at you, we are just talking but you feel you have a loud mouth. you shouldn't have called me a fool in the first place. but anyhow one love
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2008
I dont fight, i'm cool cool
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by woodboi(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2008
stay cool bro
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by javalove(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2008
keep running from my question.i am not saying ruggedy is the best but mode 9 is no where to be find, neato c,ikechukwu,surce kid and m.i are on fire now so mode 9 amd ruggedy should keep there head or give us something everyone can relate too.

if ruggedman is not good all the award he has gotten is just show off or what, use your head

I visited modenine facebook page and what i saw answers this ur stupid post

I dont know the secrets to success, BUT I KNOW THE SECRET TO FAILURE IS TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYBODY

Must you listen to modenine? Cant you buy other cds and listen to them? Its evident you aint a hiphop head but a dancehall slowpoke.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by lalaboi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2008
javalove:

I don't know the secrets to success, BUT I KNOW THE SECRET TO FAILURE IS TRYING TO PLEASE EVERYBODY

grin

av seen this somehwere lol
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by dammiecool(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2008
copy copy
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2008
"I don't know the key to success but I know the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby (1937).

@ dammiecool

Do you read at all?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by dammiecool(m): 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2008
@khanye
O boy u don start again o.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2008
ok no vex.

na kwession i dey ask you nah undecided
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2008
I just don't get it. . . . . . . . .Who the Bleep is modenine.
The fat nigga can't RAP to save his own career. It's even laughable when cats compare Ruggedman to Mode9
It's like comparing Eminem to Eedris.
I would kill MODE9 in a Rap Battle.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by lalaboi(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

I just don't get it. . . . . . . . .Who the Bleep is modenine.
The fat nigga can't RAP to save his own career. It's even laughable when cats compare Ruggedman to Mode9
It's like comparing Eminem to Eedris.
I would kill MODE9 in a Rap Battle.

what are u waiting for?

u think say na does yeye battle una dey do for RAP battles thread?

go siddon jo!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2008
lalaboi:

what are u waiting for?

I have a better profession. . . . .Doing battlez should be a hobby, not profession.

u think say na does yeye battle una dey do for RAP battles thread?

go siddon jo!

I would kill MODE9 in a battle of three rounds.
The gay can't rap. . . . . .I dunno how he became a HIT in Lagos.
Nigerians get struck with cats returning from overseas to spew nonsense. . . . .Ruggedman is better than modenine by MILES.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by kaypumpin2(m): 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

I have a better profession. . . . .Doing battlez should be a hobby, not profession.

I would kill MODE9 in a battle of three rounds.
The gay can't rap. . . . . .I don't know how he became a HIT in Lagos.
Nigerians get struck with cats returning from overseas to spew nonsense. . . . .Ruggedman is better than modenine by MILES.

Wait till his followers come after you ooo!

But really how many of Mode's song have you heard?

And have u laid your hand on any of MI's song now?
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Wait till his followers come after you ooo!

But really how many of Mode's song have you heard?

And have u laid your hand on any of MI's song now?

I have heard over 20 and i get more and more antsy about MODE9's music.
His voice does not dominate. He does not have that QUALITY of a rapper at all.
Rappers should have that voice that would make u want to listen to what they are spewing. . . . MODE9 lacks that.

He just talks like a gay. . . . . .No lyrical skills, breath control is nought and his rapping style is dud.
I was watching some cats on HiTV last night, Alabai, Virus, etc. . . . .The new generation are doing a lot better.
Mode9/D'banj. . . . . .Without their UK effizi, they are worthless.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ ~Sauron~

I think you're been sent by Rughead (Mr. Wackness) go tell your boss is just a Sick Wannabe. He wants to be a good emcee but he's not good at it! Ur Rughead SUCKs!!!

U taking this too personal Dude!

AHhhhhhhh
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2008
khanye:

@ ~Sauron~
I think you're been sent by Rughead (Mr. Wackness) go tell your boss is just a Sick Wannabe. He wants to be a good emcee but he's not good at it! Ur Rughead SUCKs!!!

Spermflakes must sit where your brains should be.
I don't even stay in Nigeria for a start so how can Ruggedman be ma boss??
The problem about idiots like you is. . . . . .U don't listen to flowz, u focus on fake swagger.
Fake/adulterated UK swagger used for local Naija boys like u.

U taking this too personal Dude!

I don't give a flying Bleep. . . . . . .I am just ticked by the numbers of threads their beef is generating on NL.
If it was a close match like 2pac/Biggie. . . . Then one would understand the controversy.
But it's a mismatch. Only myopic fans like u think Mode9 is worth listening to.
I would kill mode9 with 16 bars. If u are related to the serial self-servicer, tell him to come to NL and letz do battle text battle.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by dammiecool(m): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2008
@kanye
d guy can take rugged issue personal just like java takes mode nine issue personal.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 6:20pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ ~Sauron~

What's your problem with Mode?

@ dammie

The guy get hatred for Mode gan but i no go reply em again cos him get intellect myopia grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2008
khanye:

@ ~Sauron~

What's your problem with Mode?

I don't have a problem with Mode u mentally-eroded plonker. . . . .

Ma take is, if u wanna make any noise put out something out there that people can feel rather than spewing fuckery.
How many albums of MODENINE can stand toe to toe with "Thy Album Cometh"??
Modenine is nuthing, abeg.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by khanye(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

Ma take is, if u want to make any noise put out something out there that people can feel rather than spewing fuckery.
How many albums of MODENINE can stand toe to toe with "Thy Album Cometh"??
Modenine is nuthing, abeg.

SickHead, Thy Album Cometh is the wacest Album, I think lots of people r gettin the hang on of the house now.everyone around is just gotta let ruggedshit know he aint shit but a piece of bad mouth shitted wack lyrics rapper.

he aint even a rapper i swear to God snoth my Dof can rap far betta that ruggedman, and he know why he record wont sell. cuz he spit too much shit for everyone. If you know him tell him to go do sumtin else. Like go back to school JERK. real rappers are takin over the buildin. He calls himself a rapper but he cant even Freestlye. Mode is too big for this dude man.

It's Sad a dude like you is supporting wack dude na RugHead.

Ur Baba Sucks! Go listen to Mode's Death Blow.

Am bigger than u lyrically,forget about size,
Heard your 3rd album is going to b ur last byebye,
Hustle to sell it to shoemakers them no buy,
Waka waka waka was a track that nobody felt,
OJB Rap better than you u need help,
I know ur secret but i won't hit below the belt.

U're nuttin but a Punk ass motherfuckar!

Ur Baba Got nothing upstairs. . .

OLoDo!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by javalove(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
~Sauron~:

I have heard over 20 and i get more and more antsy about MODE9's music.
His voice does not dominate. He does not have that QUALITY of a rapper at all.
Rappers should have that voice that would make u want to listen to what they are spewing. . . . MODE9 lacks that.

He just talks like a gay. . . . . .No lyrical skills, breath control is nought and his rapping style is dud.
I was watching some cats on HiTV last night, Alabai, Virus, etc. . . . .The new generation are doing a lot better.
Mode9/D'banj. . . . . .Without their UK effizi, they are worthless.

Talking about fools, i dont know who wears the crown b/w u and skingo. Where d hell did u stop in skool? Wats ur probs wiv modenine? Are u deaf or smtin? Cant u see he spits faya!!!!!! One line of modenine equates the whole of ur ruggedman album, any of his albums i tell u!!!

Is english ur problem? Whats wrong with modo's voice? Its evident you know nuffin about rap, What do u look out for in a rap artiste?

Ruggedman can never and wud never be bigger dan modenine lyrically as a rapper. No one in this couty juggles words the way modo does it.

And please tell the whole NL what rugged does berra than mode that pertains to rap except being a reggaeton don. if he wants to do reggae make we know not posing around as a rapper. Rappers are intelligent to enhance their lyrics. Ruggedman is lame.

If we want to dance we know who to listen to. If we want to sleep, we know wat songs fit and if we want to decipher some madd ass lyrics and bob our heads its modenine all the way man.

BOTTOMLINE, IF U AINT FEELING MODENINE'S LYRICS, GO BACK TO SKOOL FOOL!!!
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by kaypumpin2(m): 7:39pm On Dec 17, 2008
@Sauron

I warned you grin
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by javalove(m): 7:49pm On Dec 17, 2008
Meeennn dis guy dey hot me. grin grin

Modo got berra, more intelligent lyrics dan rugged

rugged wud only wish he cud spit like mode,

dis sauron guy is a bloody slowpoke man
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by Sauron1: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2008
javalove:

Talking about fools, i don't know who wears the crown b/w u and skingo. Where d hell did u stop in school? Wats ur probs with modenine? Are u deaf or smtin? can't u see he spits faya!!!!!! One line of modenine equates the whole of ur ruggedman album, any of his albums i tell u!!!

In the association of lunatics, your clan must be the president, are u an idiot?
Do u know who u are talking to?? I would decimate you and make u and ur retarded family question everything y'all ever believed in.

Is english ur problem? Whats wrong with modo's voice? Its evident you know nuffin about rap,  What do u look out for in a rap artiste?
Ruggedman can never and would never be bigger dan modenine lyrically as a rapper. No one in this couty juggles words the way modo does it.

Look at this spastic camel, English is ma problem?? If Modenine buys condoms for ur parents to manage their family planning, better say so.
Who the Bleep is Mode9?? Does he have lyrics? Vocab?? Wordplay??
Pidgin English rap is no rap. . . . . . .I don't RESPECT any MC that raps in pidgin so you and mode9 can Bleep off to blazes.

BOTTOMLINE, IF U AINT FEELING MODENINE'S LYRICS, GO BACK TO school FOOL!!!

First off, u need to stop smoking ur father's pubic hair!!!

If only your father had deploy the use of condoms before ur birth, i wouldn't have to sit down and watch a nuisance like u spit online.
Next time, choose who u talk to on a forum. U are so useless u cannot even tell the difference between Rugged and Mode9.
The same Mode9 elajoe spanked on Stylee or who else??

Like i have said, Mode9 could be y'all breadwinner for all i care. . . . . .Who is nobody in the UK
We don't even reckon with his gay-ass. UK knows one and true Naija rap legend
That dude is RUGGEDMAN.

@ Khanye,

Am bigger than u lyrically,forget about size,
Heard your 3rd album is going to b ur last byebye,
Hustle to sell it to shoemakers them no buy,
Waka waka waka was a track that nobody felt,
OJB Rap better than you u need help,
I know ur secret but i won't hit below the belt.

Is this MODE9'S battle?? I am sorry for you and modenine if this is what u call a battle lyric.
It must be an association of mental handicaps.
Go to Rap battle thread and see what i spew.
"I heard your 3rd album is your byebye" How the Bleep is that a diss track??
U local Naija boys make me sick. . . . . . . .Get help and listen to more golden lyrics.
Modenine is DUD.
Re: Ruggedman Responds To Death Blow (the Mode9 Diss Song) by ajayi1(m): 8:58pm On Dec 17, 2008
Cant shout!!!! Kudos to you Mode!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos From P-square's Tanzania Tour! / What Are your Top 10 Naija Hip Hop Tracks Of 2009? / Who is The Best Music Video Director In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.