Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,549 members, 7,823,411 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials (38795 Views)

Attahiru Jega Disappointed Me, Says Jonathan / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by robinsoncrosoe: 8:36am On Jan 02, 2015
Lies from apc again.u posted a link that doesn't open and u also said u have video.which one shd we bliv
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2015
I am very happy for Nigeria and Nigerians cos the change is now so real. It's so serious that people want anyone else in power but Jonathan.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by abagnalie: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Finally change has come

GMB

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by adebisiolumide5(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Benstus:

I will return the same prayer to you. As all of you shout "Sai Buhari", may it be the last word you will shout before you die as it was done to those youth Corpers who were murdered in 2011 and the last word they heard was Sai Buhari . May all you have worked for be destroyed as it was done to those whose properties were destroyed in 2011 and the last word they heard was Sai Buhari , amen.

As you are shouting GEJ-2019. may it be da last word u say wen u die.... #Corruption Killed People at the sham Immigration Scheme employed by the clueless goat in Aso Rock... wat do u av to say to DAT not to talk of The economic concentration in the hands of few Nigerians!!! or our abducted Chibok Girl..... or the missing $20Billion

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by efonat(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Larow:
even if we are not better, GEJ is our man! No be 2day we don de suffer naa!
I no follow u suffer o! I go vote change. If ma ur new year resolution to suffer, God give u strength to endure.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Sunnybobo3(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2015
Okaka27:
selfish bastard
If u think put tribalism ahead of Nigeria well being
Den it will never be better for u... I.diot

You must be a product of a leaking condom to call someone who has a dissenting view from yours a bastard.

It's people like you that easily get deceived into trading your brother out to the enemies. Do you think the Hausa/Fulanis who vote Buhari do so becsuse he's good for Nigeria and not because he is one of their own?

Why did the Yoruba people support OBJ for a second tenure even though he was a failure? They even went as far as AD, the then Yoruba party not presenting a presidential candidate but instead adopted Obj.

Now read this excerpt from wikileaks;

" Turning to the presidential contest, Tinubu disclosed that he does not like President Obasanjo...... That said, Tinubu admitted that he and his party, the Alliance for Democracy, must support Obasanjo. Southwest Nigeria is Yoruba land and the President is Yoruba" - Wikileaks;

https://www.wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/03LAGOS369_a.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by DopeAngel(m): 8:38am On Jan 02, 2015
@what kind of birds did he release, "physical or spiritual birds". Releasing birds Is he a native doctor Am begining to doubt his integrity somehow... Lookat the way he contradicted himself, first he said 'jonathan will win and anoited his wife as first lady now he said jonathan will go nowhere... Hmm. . .there must be something wrong somewhere

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by metorichmond(m): 8:39am On Jan 02, 2015
To be candid Fr.Mbaka just said the truth, but now who do I vote 4? GEJ the Devil I know or Buhari the saint I don't know?. Somebody enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Rawani: 8:40am On Jan 02, 2015
berem:
Fr. Mbaka's message is a bombshell. With this message circulating the maket,Jonathan has lost the election. APC does not need to spend much campaigning for Buhari as Fr. Mbaka has done the job for them. grin grin

Damn! Jonathan is finished!!

The fact is that some cerebral bigots lack the capacity to rise above their inferiority complex which makes them believe other people assume that they are born to rule, and they will still vote for the continuity of failure in the face of all logic to vote otherwise.

It would be a titanic disaster to rest on our oars in the eleventh hour my sister. We must continue to exploit all our resources to campaign for change regardless. Victory is within reach.

Sai Buhari!

modified: check out the next comment... see my point?

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Princewill1(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
In as much as Rev.Fr. Mbaka comand respect and fellowership amoung eastern catholic faithfuls,I'm afraid he does not know much about politics.

WHY IS IT THAT WE IGBOS WHO HARDLY STAND BEHIND ONE CANDIDATE,NOW HAVE A COLLECTIVE SUPPORT FOR GEJ ??

Every other igbo man who have presidential ambition have to step down for GEJ apart from ostracized ROCHAS!!

There are many reasons why igbos are supporting GEJ,one is to attack the BORN TO RULE MENTALITY,nobody is a 1st or 2nd class citizen in Nigeria.

So Fr. Mbaka know the reasons why your people are supporting GEJ before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by obagangan: 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Gen is eine in Nija
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by dedugba(m): 8:41am On Jan 02, 2015
Jonathans bird refuse to fly,laughter full my mouth.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by DopeAngel(m): 8:42am On Jan 02, 2015
adebisiolumide5:

As you are shouting GEJ-2019. may it be da last word u say wen u die.... #Corruption Killed People at the sham Immigration Scheme employed by the clueless goat in Aso Rock... wat do u av to say to DAT not to talk of The economic concentration in the hands of few Nigerians!!! or our abducted Chibok Girl..... or the missing $20Billion
adebisiolumide5:

adebisiolumide5:

lol
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by duni04(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2015
BlaiseJohn:
you dont know who he is thats why you saying that ish
oh I do! Same person that said this in November?

The Roman Catholic Priest told the First Lady that APC poses no threat to her husband in Enugu, saying that people of the state view the opposition party as Boko Haram party.

Insisting that Jonathan must be re-elected for a second tenure, Mbaka berated those saying that the President must bring back the Chibok girls if he must seek re-election.
“I want to ask those saying that Jonathan must bring back the Chibok girls. Is Jonathan holding the Chibok Girls? When you, First Lady went to Borno, you said there is God oh!
“Jonathan is not a kidnapper. We are giving you our support. You have one a lot for this country. You have done it with distractions. We wonder what you will do without distractions. We know what you will do. Adoration will support you and your husband” Mbaka said.

https://www.nairaland.com/1989644/patience-jonathan-visits-rev-father

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Dexema(m): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2015
This Man has a massive followership across the niger and beyond especially wiv his “john the baptist-like sermons.
This singular act has put a huge dent on GEJs re-election hopes,I'm sure the opposition would bank on this by circulating the good fathers message to all nooks and crannies.#2015#

7 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by kahal29: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2015
robinsoncrosoe:
Lies from apc again.u posted a link that doesn't open and u also said u have video.which one shd we bliv

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/top-stories/43495-father-mbaka-says-jonathan-courts-corrupt-officials
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by DopeAngel(m): 8:44am On Jan 02, 2015
dedugba:
Jonathans bird refuse to fly,laughter full my mouth.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Raiders: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2015
Inkredible:
Ummmmmmm!!!! Be careful wah u say about fr mbaka o!!!! On bank like dat in Enugu is in shambles becus of the proclamations fr made on dem.

Ask flavor nabania the musician how body dey am following fr mbakas remark on Shake ukwu track...... Flavour had to dedicate Keneya in his new album to fr mbaka and adoration ministry Enugu.

Enugu peeps u guys knows the rest!!!!!!

My best Rev fr so far.

Mbaka all the way
"Rev. daddy" Mbaka is a scam and con man just like all Nigerian pastors

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by roughdiamond(m): 8:46am On Jan 02, 2015
donpeey22:
Mbaka himself is not exempted from corruption. His own is even worse because he uses the guise of religion to dupe brainwashed people of their money.
The political priest seeking attention since time immemorial.
Guy be careful.No hand has ever touched the lion's tail&go free.Go&ask Abacha,Chimaroke,Flavour&many other how they felt it.U may not be a Catholic or even christian but say exactly what you know

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Larow(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2015
deejayterabyte:

Na that suffer go kill you and your family

Goat!
wetin? U be Igbo? Wetin concern u? Anofia! Bush meat!!!
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by okcyggen: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2015
“If a northerner will rule the country and insecurity will stop, so be it. If a Yoruba man will rule Nigeria in 2015 and we have peace and stop the shedding of innocent blood, so be it. Nigerians are tired of wasting innocent lives,”

... guess this should be top priority to every well meaning Nigerian; "CHANGE" my 2cents though!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2015
Fr.Mbaka,bear in mind that the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.You don't condemn the President that way,because you are not God.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by kingthreat(m): 8:50am On Jan 02, 2015
If only all men of God were like this.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by robinsoncrosoe: 8:50am On Jan 02, 2015
If he really said this...then all religious leaders who speak from both sides of the mouth are thieves..period.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by obiZEAL(m): 8:53am On Jan 02, 2015
this guy sounds APC-ish...but i don't care about him or other 'men of God'
I just want GMB com feb...cos stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by roughdiamond(m): 8:56am On Jan 02, 2015
kahal29:

How wuld i be able to do that. Pls highlight the steps for me.
pls if you really know Mbaka,don't upload the video.Even if you have done that already,go&remove it asap.He speaks against that&curses such practices.Seek for his permission before doing that.BWT,i think you are a good Nigerian who wants change.Why piracy?

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by dedugba(m): 8:58am On Jan 02, 2015
ogaJona:
pls dont listen to wat they are telling u. vote for me vote for goodluck ebere jonathan. buhari is here to islamise nigeria and renew the oil wells designated to d northern cabals. buhari is a threat to ndi igbo and christianity b wise. dont mind his running mate he is just d puppet he wants to use to achieve his deadly intentions

Guy shut up buhari is a threat to u and other thieves, not Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by ollyruffy: 8:58am On Jan 02, 2015
He surrounds himself with corrupt officials because he is also a corrupt official. Show me your friend and I will know your personalty. They will all be out offices in 2015. Nigerians just need to vote wisely and stay with their votes until the votes are fully counted at the voting centers.
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by Larow(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2015
efonat:

I no follow u suffer o! I go vote change. If ma ur new year resolution to suffer, God give u strength to endure.
u are either not Igbo or an adulterated igbo cos a true son of d soil will understand me beta!
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by fortunes0215(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2015
Airforce1:
dis could be the game changer for GEJ

Because catholics all over Nigeria love and respects father mbaka so much

Game changer for Buhari in the east you meant to say?
Re: Father Mbaka Says Jonathan Is Surrounded By Corrupt Officials by cole265(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2015
Daguccizgreat:
Buhari will only cry again come 2015. No 2 ways abt it

Inspite of these overwhelming evidence of GMB/Osinbajo progress in the North, West and the East, you are still this adamant? ....this could either mean there is a terrible hiden agenda being plotted to rig the election or you are one of the thieves benefiting from GEJ weak and corrupt government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.