Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. (51096 Views)

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan And 'the World Peace Ambassador' Saga - An Appraisal / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Buhari's Certificate Matter - Tune Into Channels Television (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Sunbellar: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!

Shut up Mr. Sentimentalist. Let Buhari present the photocopies of his certificates if he wants to prove he has any. The fulani man has deceived Nigerians in the past and should be jailed for perjury against the whole country. What a mess is this Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Jwonder(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
matil1011:

Now I know the kind of person you are, you move in the direction of the breeze, just critical sit and outline reason why it is now you observe the thief, if the person catching the thief is not a thief also.

Please an Interpreter is need over here...

[size=18pt]#ShowUsYourCertificate[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by vivalavida(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Maybe we should ask google

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Monimatic(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2015
Even this Buhari WAEC result be like BlackBerry Pin ; 8F91A1
APC supporters n Buhari bootlickers can add Buhari BlackBerry PIN of failure to their BBM
The BlackBerry pin once again is 8F91A1
Buhari where ur Certificates Abi u no go school?
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Forwetinnah: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
datribune:

GMB is as of today rated d 6th most popular alumni of d war college.
GEJ has a PHD but we call him clueless because when it comes to leadership & running d affairs of our nation he doesn't know what he's doing, simply put he's clueless. I am enjoying my laughter but can d same be said of supporters of dis inept president who hav resorted to playing dirty by rushing to paste lies frm dubious nameless sources in d media?.
Nigerians can never be deceived into repeating d mistake of "I had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015.
Guy, come May 29th nigerians will say good riddance to d most clueless occupant of Aso Rock.

Do you know I can fix my picture in that so called site rating myself as whatever?? The official site is what you should look up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Lisaflex(f): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Jonathan is over pushing his luck. I thought they said Buhari is a serial loser and would certainly lose this time as well. What's with all the clandestine manoeuvrings to frustrate him?? Certainly even Jonathan himself could see his end is nigh. If he thinks he's gonna stand alone in this contest like he did in the PDP "coronation" he's got another thing coming.

I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the Military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the president, but one thing they should know is the chaos that would ensue upon tinkering with disqualification of Buhari would make the subsidy protests look like a new yam festival!!

Jonathan should put a leash on his desperation. Nigeria is bigger than his ambition!
Nobody is manoeuvring anytn or tryn 2 frustrate anyone.. I don't knw y ppl lyk complicating simple fnz...D dude( GMB) is only being asked 2 folo due process n show abi submit his credentials 2 d appropriate quarter lyk evryoda candidate (kini big deal?)....."I know enormous pressure would be mounted on the military not to release the said certs given that they come under the command of the President.." R u kidding me?!! I'm rily marvelled at hw ppl cn jes sit at their homes,cross their legs n assume all sorts of stuff..In response 2 dt tn u spewed,i hv jes 1 question"y wld a human being who is not mentally challenged submit his original credentials 2 his employer (ex-employer in ds case cos d dude in question is retired)n 4get abt it?"

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Rexyl(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2015
Onmason:
In my considered opinion,1.Has the military denied being in possession of Buhari's certificates? 2.why is the military mute over the allegation 3. Can Buhari lie against the military with impunity? 4. Could this be one of PDP's usual desperate and despicable political manoeuvres? 5. Is it possible for Buhari to have risen to the rank of General (acclaimed one of the best, by an independent international entity of no mean repute), without having an O'level certificate? 6. Is it not blatantly CHEAP to dwell on ordinary certificates when we know that paper qualification is DEFINITELY not enough to make a good leader? 7. Does gej's Phd make him a leader to reckon with? 8. Could Sambo have ACTUALY lost his certificates to fire?, when? Where? How? Mind you, in the case of FIRE one cannot make enquiries or maybe you should enter fire and ask it some questions! Nobody can LIE against the Nigerian military with impunity. The fact that they have not responded to the claim or delayed to respond to such a weighty claim should send the biggest slowpoke THINKING. For goodness sake, are some people so unfortunately daft? Chai!

Those without certificate should give way to those who have. Simple! If GMB doesn't have suitable qualifications for the post of President he must surrender to his vice who is qualified to take over. At least he is a professor.

sai anjima!
oh Buhari. It is likely people will miss you again except there is a timely intervention.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by sammyj: 10:19am On Jan 03, 2015
Or you are meant to say continue with B*d l*ck!!!!!!!!! Sorry just passing by oooooooo!! Click likes if you don't want to continue with B*d L*ck fill in the missing alphabets Urself.
sufido123:
Lie Muhammad you've lived up your name. Present Buhari's certificate and the purported assault will stop. Buhari and his ilk have benefited from quota system to the detriment of the country and you have the temerity to blame us the victims for asking the right questions. Do not incite the military against those who are asking for answers. This is 2015 and not 1966!

The constitution requires Buhari to present his certificate and not even an affidavit. Do us a favor, ask Buhari to do the right thing or quietly save us the sob stories and withdraw from the contest.

Vote GEJ and continue with Goodluck.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by dhidden: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
What kind of change are people desiring btw. If Buhari was not required to show his certificate in the past and the constitution demands that, what is wrong in doing the right thing now? CHANGE must start NOW if we are truly for change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by listica(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2015
JudismphD:
Show us buhari certificate and rest your case Lie muhammed rather than employing gimmick that is obsolete.
o boy where can I see you let me u a glass of wine

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by omenka(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
Firefire:

Thank you.

Nothing concern Jonathan with Buhari certificates, GMB should present same to INEC.

EOD
Whatever.
Please, tell that retard3d snake charmer mud-house-dwelling friend of yours to stop spamming my mentions. I don't intend to dignify his unbridled inanity anytime soon.

Thank you.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by shesszi(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
The way apc and pdp supporters keep lambasting themselves here on NL shows that if they come accros each other physically fist is going to be involve, any way I want to tell u all that we have grown beyond this, we only need some one who can do the irrespective of where that person comes from.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Rexsoko(m): 10:25am On Jan 03, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

And he showed his birth certificate.

Let Buhari show his academic certificates.
thank you,he should hav say that the birth cert is with the maternity where he was born undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by sorom4: 10:28am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:

must you always show your stupidity online? what concerns GEJ with this? Always blaming GEJ for the misfortunes that you have caused yourself

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Forwetinnah: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:

Who's more desperate?? A man who wants to get into Aso Rock at all cost after making a mess in Dodan Barracks or the one who has done more than all his Predecessors combined?? GEJs work speaks for him, I don't expect you to recognise because you have an agenda. Whatever your man left in Dodan Barracks IS NOT IN ASO ROCK!! Pass the message on to him

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Firefire(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:
Whatever.
Please, tell that retard3d snake charmer mud-house-dwelling friend of yours to stop spamming my mentions. I don't intend to dignify his unbridled inanity anytime soon.

Thank you.

Ok, I will.

One Nigeria. tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Firefire(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
dhidden:
What kind of change are people desiring btw. If Buhari was not required to show his certificate in the past and the constitution demands that, what is wrong in doing the right thing now? CHANGE must start NOW if we are truly for change.

cheesy Change grin
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by ahaika23: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin illiterate vs PhD

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by datribune: 10:33am On Jan 03, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Do you know I can fix my picture in that so called site rating myself as whatever?? The official site is what you should look up

But u ar quick to believe a dubious, nameless source in d brown envelop infested industry called d nigerian newspaper. When did a "source" rather than d army spokesman bcom d credible source of information frm d nigerian army. smh
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by artnigeria: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2015
Onmason:
In my considered opinion,1.Has the military denied being in possession of Buhari's certificates? 2.why is the military mute over the allegation 3. Can Buhari lie against the military with impunity? 4. Could this be one of PDP's usual desperate and despicable political manoeuvres? 5. Is it possible for Buhari to have risen to the rank of General (acclaimed one of the best, by an independent international entity of no mean repute), without having an O'level certificate? 6. Is it not blatantly CHEAP to dwell on ordinary certificates when we know that paper qualification is DEFINITELY not enough to make a good leader? 7. Does gej's Phd make him a leader to reckon with? 8. Could Sambo have ACTUALY lost his certificates to fire?, when? Where? How? Mind you, in the case of FIRE one cannot make enquiries or maybe you should enter fire and ask it some questions! Nobody can LIE against the Nigerian military with impunity. The fact that they have not responded to the claim or delayed to respond to such a weighty claim should send the biggest slowpoke THINKING. For goodness sake, are some people so unfortunately daft? Chai!

May God bless you more and more.

Brilliant post.

Happy New Year.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by mimicious(f): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=JudismphD post=29439031]Show us buhari certificate and rest your case Lie muhammed rather than employing gimmick that is obsolete.[/quote
Now A̶̲̥̅♏ laffing. Dis cud be his result, u nvr can tell wink
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Jan 03, 2015
omenka:

typical apc brain ,all noise but no sense. So jonathan is the one asking for buhari certificates ,abi?is it gej that is asking for the certificates or inec? but if it was gej that couldn't produce his certificates,I am very sure u will be in every national forum shouting that gej is clueless. It is a good thing that majority of nigerians have finally woken up to see the paragon of lies and deceit apc portrays and represents .

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by chikis(m): 10:37am On Jan 03, 2015
rozayx5:

what chaos the same one that killed innocent youth corpers

That event remains fresh in my memory. I will never forget that event in a hurry. The spirit of those innocent youth corpers will always hunt him till he dies. What a wickedness!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by porka: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2015
Eziachi:
Don't some people likewise in America also wanted to see his birth certificate? Some even claimed that he is a secret moslem (whatever that means).
In general, what are the motivational factors behind it? Hate, air of superiority and racial and ethnic bigotry.

In this case, the certificate is needed to satisfy a constitutional provision. Just the minimum (O' Level) or its equivalent.

And especially to dispel a long held notion that people from his part of the country have phobia for education and excellence.

Meanwhile, no amount of media ranting can wish this away. The military already knows who are attacking it.

From a public 'disgrace' on the BRT lane, to public 'denigration' that Boko Haram is stronger to public call to mutiny as a campaign agenda, it is very clear who is attacking the military.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by olaide721(m): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2015
For those who care to know BUHARI check this out
Can anyone provide us with a palpable and verifiable evidence-based sources where ,INEC SAYS UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT BUHARI FAILED TO PRESENT HIS ACADEMIC PARTICULAS? ......

Noticed how desperately Buhari’s opponents tried to disparage his character and wondered why all they had in their ammunition were either petty, unverifiable or doctored information. wondered why you could not focus on facts and substantial issues.

If you point out that under Jonathan, 20 of the 27 Local Governments of Bornu State have been surrendered to the control of Boko Haram, PDP goons respond asking for Buhari’s certificate.

They want us to believe that Buhari who was once the Minister of Petroleum, A Military Governor, Military Secretary, Head of State etc achieved all that without an education.

They do not actually have any palpable evidence to present, all they want is to distract us from the ineptness and corruption going on under the watch of GEJ administration

Below is a summary of Buhari’s Education , Work Experience and Honours

Buhari has served our nation gallantly and at worst he deserves not to be lied about.

General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR

PETROLEUM TRUST FUND
03 / 1995 - 05 / 1999
Executive Chairman

NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES

12 / 1983 – 08 / 1985
Commander in Chief

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

12 / 1983 – 08 / 1985
Head of State

NIGERIAN ARMY

11 / 1981 – 12 / 1983
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division

08 / 1980 – 01 / 1981
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division,

07 / 1978 – 06 / 1979
Member, Supreme Military Council

07 / 1978 – 06 / 1979
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

07 / 1978 – 06 / 1979
Chairman

03 / 1976 – 06 / 1978
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources

NORTH EASTERN STATE OF NIGERIA

08 / 1975 – 03 / 1976
Military Governor

NIGERIAN ARMY

09 / 1974 – 07 / 1975
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters

NIGERIAN ARMY

01 / 1974 – 09 / 1974
Colonel,General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters

NIGERIAN ARMY

07 / 1971 – 12 / 1972
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters

NIGERIAN ARMY

02 / 1970 – 06 / 1971
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division

NIGERIAN ARMY

11 / 1968 – 02 / 1970
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 –February 1970

NIGERIAN ARMY

08 / 1967 – 10 / 1968
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division

NIGERIAN ARMY

04 / 1967 – 07 / 1967
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division

NIGERIAN ARMY

1966 – 1967
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade

NIGERIAN ARMY

1965 – 1966
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade

NIGERIAN ARMY

1964 – 1965
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison

NIGERIAN ARMY

1963 – 1964
Professional Achievements Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion

EDUCATION

UNITED STATES ARMY WAR COLLEGE

1979 – 1980
Master’s Degree , Military Strategic Studies, General

DEFENCE SERVICES STAFF COLLEGE, WELLINGTON, INDIA

NIGERIAN MILITARY TRAINING SCHOOL

ROYAL MILITARY ACADEMY

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE KATSINA ( FORMERLY KATSINA PROVINCIAL SECONDARY SCHOOL )

1956 – 1961

KATSINA MODEL SCHOOL

PRIMARY SCHOOL DAURA

1948 – 1952

HONORS

GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Federal Republic of Nigeria

DSM: Defence Service Medal

Nigerian Army

NSM: National Service Medal

Nigerian Army

GSM: General Service Medal

Nigerian Army

LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal

Nigerian Army

FSS: Forces Service Star

Nigerian Army

CM: The Congo Medal Honorary

Nigerian Army

Honorary Doctor of Science Degree (Honoris Causa)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

December 1994

Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (Honoris Causa)

University of Calabar

Honorary Doctor of Law degree (Honoris Causa)

Benue State University.
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
chikis:
That event remains fresh in my memory. I will never forget that event in a hurry. The spirit of those innocent youth corpers will always hurt him till he dies. What a wickedness?
buhari is a blood thirsty cattle rearer.killing human beings is just like killing his cow at his farm. We can testify to how people were killed during his first term in office ,the cases of ojuolape and co can never be forgotten. Such a man will NEVER RULE this country again. He can be king over his cows if he likes .

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by porka: 10:44am On Jan 03, 2015
olaide721:
For those who care to know BUHARI check this out
Can anyone provide us with a palpable and verifiable evidence-based sources where ,INEC SAYS UNEQUIVOCALLY THAT BUHARI FAILED TO PRESENT HIS ACADEMIC PARTICULAS? ......

Noticed how desperately Buhari’s opponents tried to disparage his character and wondered why all they had in their ammunition were either petty, unverifiable or doctored information. wondered why you could not focus on facts and substantial issues.

If you point out that under Jonathan, 20 of the 27 Local Governments of Bornu State have been surrendered to the control of Boko Haram, PDP goons respond asking for Buhari’s certificate.

They want us to believe that Buhari who was once the Minister of Petroleum, A Military Governor, Military Secretary, Head of State etc achieved all that without an education.

They do not actually have any palpable evidence to present, all they want is to distract us from the ineptness and corruption going on under the watch of GEJ administration

Below is a summary of Buhari’s Education , Work Experience and Honours

Buhari has served our nation gallantly and at worst he deserves not to be lied about.

General Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR

PETROLEUM TRUST FUND
03 / 1995 - 05 / 1999
Executive Chairman

NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES

12 / 1983 – 08 / 1985
Commander in Chief

12 / 1983 – 08 / 1985
Head of State

NIGERIAN ARMY

11 / 1981 – 12 / 1983
General Officer Commanding, 3rd Armored Division

08 / 1980 – 01 / 1981
General Officer Commanding, 4th Infantry Division,

07 / 1978 – 06 / 1979
Member, Supreme Military Council

07 / 1978 – 06 / 1979
Military Secretary, Army Headquarters

NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION

07 / 1978 – 06 / 1979
Chairman

03 / 1976 – 06 / 1978
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum Resources

NORTH EASTERN STATE OF NIGERIA

08 / 1975 – 03 / 1976
Military Governor

NIGERIAN ARMY

09 / 1974 – 07 / 1975
Acting Director Supply and Transport, Nigeria Army Corps Headquarters

NIGERIAN ARMY

01 / 1974 – 09 / 1974
Colonel,General Staff, 3rd Infantry Division Headquarters

NIGERIAN ARMY

07 / 1971 – 12 / 1972
Assistant Adjutant-General, 1st Infantry Division Headquarters

NIGERIAN ARMY

02 / 1970 – 06 / 1971
Commander, 31st Infantry Brigade, 1st Infantry Division

NIGERIAN ARMY

11 / 1968 – 02 / 1970
Acting Commander, 4th Sector, 1st Division, November 1968 –February 1970

NIGERIAN ARMY

08 / 1967 – 10 / 1968
Brigade Major, 3rd Infantry Division

NIGERIAN ARMY

04 / 1967 – 07 / 1967
Brigade Major, 2nd Sector, 1st Infantry Division

NIGERIAN ARMY

1966 – 1967
Battalion Adjutant/Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade

NIGERIAN ARMY

1965 – 1966
Transport Company Commander, 2nd Infantry Brigade

NIGERIAN ARMY

1964 – 1965
Mechanical Transport Officer, Lagos Garrison

NIGERIAN ARMY

1963 – 1964
Professional Achievements Platoon Commander, 2nd Infantry Battalion

EDUCATION

UNITED STATES ARMY WAR COLLEGE

1979 – 1980
Master’s Degree , Military Strategic Studies, General

DEFENCE SERVICES STAFF COLLEGE, WELLINGTON, INDIA

NIGERIAN MILITARY TRAINING SCHOOL

ROYAL MILITARY ACADEMY

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE KATSINA ( FORMERLY KATSINA PROVINCIAL SECONDARY SCHOOL )

1956 – 1961

KATSINA MODEL SCHOOL

PRIMARY SCHOOL DAURA

1948 – 1952

HONORS

GCFR: Grand Commander of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

Federal Republic of Nigeria

DSM: Defence Service Medal

Nigerian Army

NSM: National Service Medal

Nigerian Army

GSM: General Service Medal

Nigerian Army

LSGCM: Loyal Service and Good Conduct Medal

Nigerian Army

FSS: Forces Service Star

Nigerian Army

CM: The Congo Medal Honorary

Nigerian Army

Honorary Doctor of Science Degree (Honoris Causa)

Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.

December 1994

Honorary Doctor of Letters degree (Honoris Causa)

University of Calabar

Honorary Doctor of Law degree (Honoris Causa)

Benue State University.

Just a walk to the Military Board to retrieve the most basic (O' Level) of these you listed here would have saved you precious time.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by leofab(f): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
datribune:

GMB is as of today rated d 6th most popular alumni of d war college.
GEJ has a PHD but we call him clueless because when it comes to leadership & running d affairs of our nation he doesn't know what he's doing, simply put he's clueless. I am enjoying my laughter but can d same be said of supporters of dis inept president who hav resorted to playing dirty by rushing to paste lies frm dubious nameless sources in d media?.
Nigerians can never be deceived into repeating d mistake of "I had no shoes" of 2011 in 2015.
Guy, come May 29th nigerians will say good riddance to d most clueless occupant of Aso Rock.
popular with failure. Why wont he be popular after failing all the courses he offered?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by Emarc16(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2015
Why was Certificate never a
problem in 2007 and 2011, but now
in 2015?
Are you telling me INEC isn’t
competent anymore or the result
was never needed for confirmation
then, this should give u a tip of
GEJ/INEC plans to r*g the election
come 2015.
Wise up Nigeria!!
The change is here!
Re: Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. by eligibility: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2015
iBloodykiller:
Buhari is a certified terrorist

Show your cert you illiterate terrorist or

Go and die

GMB is a man of honour and integrity . His charisma and impeccable characters is unquantifiable

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Emmanuel Macron Playing Drum With Nigerian Lady (photo) / Tinubu, Amaechi Head To London To Fetch Buhari - ThisDay / Lagos Killer Squad Names Bode George As Sponsor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.